Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV Series you want to discuss, it's here

+27
ColferInspired
coxfire
Georgette888
Buenos
Ireth
glimmerle
Lottie2303
ColdFlame96
arina
Glorfindel
bayth
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
Sani
zuppid
ChrisColferFan1
emilynna
ColferGirl
BlueJazz
Emile
Kurt Hummel
Delight
paulopf
tanita_mors
brisallie
fantastica
Shinra17
31 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

TV Series you want to discuss, it's here - Page 15 Empty Re: TV Series you want to discuss, it's here

Post  fantastica 2/13/2014, 9:44 pm

oh, hubby loves xfiles. will get him to watch that pilot. thanks for the info.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

TV Series you want to discuss, it's here - Page 15 Empty Re: TV Series you want to discuss, it's here

Post  bayth 2/14/2014, 9:04 pm

Another one of my favorites - Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog. We will see a sequel at some point.

I want it NOW! (tm Veruca Salt)
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/15/2014, 11:54 am

bayth wrote:Another one of my favorites - Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog.  We will see a sequel at some point.

I want it NOW! (tm Veruca Salt)

A sequel?! Yay!

Also, I was very impressed by the last Teen Wolf episode, especially by Dylan O'Brien's acting.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/15/2014, 5:46 pm

^Agreed. Dylan O'Brian is an amazing actor.  wub 
I want him and Chris to act in something together someday.

And I also hope they're going to make a sequel to 'Dr. Horrible Singalong Blog'.  panik
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/16/2014, 12:06 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Agreed. Dylan O'Brian is an amazing actor.  wub 
I want him and Chris to act in something together someday.

And I also hope they're going to make a sequel to 'Dr. Horrible Singalong Blog'.  panik

Yeah, I really want them to act together someday. It's been said many times before, but they resemble each other a lot, so I would love to see them playing brothers.  neutre 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/16/2014, 1:44 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:Dylan O'Brien is so amazing, like holy shit. I already knew he was a good actor, but this just takes the cake. He went from heartbreaking to adorable to scary as shit in like a minute. Not to mention, he's pretty hot as an evil guy. Well, he's hot normally, but wow!  wub

Also, that scene between him and Posey definitely brought a tear to my eye. I love those 2 and everything about their relationship. It's just so genuine and they have so much chemistry. Also, that thing with Claudia and Sheriff Stilinski was so sad. But let me tell you, this season has actually been surprisingly good, and this episode was definitely the best I've seen since season 2, at least.

I watched this episode a few days ago.

Dylan's acting was incredible.

Spoiler:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/16/2014, 5:57 am

ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:Dylan O'Brien is so amazing, like holy shit. I already knew he was a good actor, but this just takes the cake. He went from heartbreaking to adorable to scary as shit in like a minute. Not to mention, he's pretty hot as an evil guy. Well, he's hot normally, but wow!  wub

Also, that scene between him and Posey definitely brought a tear to my eye. I love those 2 and everything about their relationship. It's just so genuine and they have so much chemistry. Also, that thing with Claudia and Sheriff Stilinski was so sad. But let me tell you, this season has actually been surprisingly good, and this episode was definitely the best I've seen since season 2, at least.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/16/2014, 6:39 am

Ireth wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

A lot of fans are still hoping Sterek happens in episode 20, but I think Stydia will happen instead.

There is no build up to Sterek whatsoever and never has been.

It will be interesting to see if Stiles will stay human, either gets the bite, or becomes something else like Lydia became a banshee.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/17/2014, 3:23 pm

Has anyone here seen a TV show called Switched at Birth? I've only seen a few episode. It's okay. It's a show with a primarily deaf cast of characters and even several deaf main actors. Apparently, it's started a wave among young people wanting to learn ASL (American Sign Language) as the next "cool" thing to do.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/17/2014, 6:22 pm

^I've seen the first few episodes, and was interested in seeing more, but because of my work I couldn't, then I forgot to DVR a couple of episodes so I gave up. Maybe I'll download it and binge watch it someday.

I just love Lucas Grabeel.  neutre 

Max Adler is on that show now too, I believe.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/17/2014, 6:45 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^I've seen the first few episodes, and was interested in seeing more, but because of my work I couldn't, then I forgot to DVR a couple of episodes so I gave up. Maybe I'll download it and binge watch it someday.

I just love Lucas Grabeel.  neutre 

Max Adler is on that show now too, I believe.

Max Adler is on the show now. Smile
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/18/2014, 10:45 pm

We don't have the new series of "Switched At Birth" here yet, but I want to watch it when it comes. Tank sounds like a lovely character.  wub

I am so happy for Max.  neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/19/2014, 2:22 am

ColferInspired wrote:We don't have the new series of "Switched At Birth" here yet, but I want to watch it when it comes. Tank sounds like a lovely character.  wub

I am so happy for Max.  neutre

I am happy for Max too. wub  Glad he is on a show that showcase his talents. Tank is a lovely character. So much different than his Glee character.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/19/2014, 2:51 pm

^ he and Grant are much better off now. no wonder neither of them are interested in coming back for a second or two of screen time.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/19/2014, 3:03 pm

fantastica wrote:^ he and Grant are much better off now. no wonder neither of them are interested in coming back for a second or two of screen time.

Agree 100% They both are better off now.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/21/2014, 1:22 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
fantastica wrote:^ he and Grant are much better off now. no wonder neither of them are interested in coming back for a second or two of screen time.

Agree 100% They both are better off now.

Good for both of them  Smile 

My sister adores Switched At Birth. I've just started Orphan Black so I don't have time to try Switched At Birth yet...But Orphan Black is so good!
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 2/21/2014, 3:33 am

[quote="Ireth].But Orphan Black is so good![/quote]

Oh my, enjoy the season. It only gets better!

Also an obligatory, I told you all months ago!  tonguue 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/21/2014, 9:55 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
\"Ireth wrote:.But Orphan Black is so good!

Oh my, enjoy the season. It only gets better!

Also an obligatory, I told you all months ago!  tonguue 

Watched Orphan Black.

Loved it. Such a good show.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/1/2014, 8:55 am

new season of Hannibal started last night !!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOO EFFFING GOOOOOOOOOD !!!!
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/2/2014, 3:59 pm

I finally watched Game of Thrones (at least Season 1 and 2. The third is on its way). SO GOOD!!!! Why did I wait such a long time? At least season 4 is right round the corner. Some blessings Wink.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/2/2014, 7:42 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I finally watched Game of Thrones (at least Season 1  and 2. The third is on its way). SO GOOD!!!! Why did I wait such a long time? At least season 4 is right round the corner. Some blessings Wink.

Just curious Lottie, who are you're favorite characters? Most of mine have died....LOL.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/2/2014, 7:47 pm

and most of mine are alive  tongue2  (i'm sure some if not most of them will perish in the coming season/s)
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 3/2/2014, 8:01 pm

I wanted to read the first 3 books first and so I am just ready to start watching S1 this coming week and hopefully can catch up before S4. From the books, my faves are Tyrion and Sansa, although I like quite a few others too. What about you then, Buenos and Tanita?
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/2/2014, 8:19 pm

Georgette888 wrote:I wanted to read the first 3 books first and so I am just ready to start watching S1 this coming week and hopefully can catch up before S4. From the books, my faves are Tyrion and Sansa, although I like quite a few others too. What about you then, Buenos and Tanita?

Sigh the Starks who perished and of course Renly, he was gorgeous...
Whoever i like I know is going to bite the dust...

I do like Margaery Tyrell.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 3/2/2014, 8:30 pm

In the books, Renly is brave and dashing and so on, but... a bit foolish. I love the characters with brains and wit like Tyrion (and, yes, I think Margaery may be another as I read on) and the one who has to live on her wits and is, I think, going to have the biggest character journey of all (Sansa). I just dread either of them dying.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next