Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

+30
superciliousness
happydays
kac
E-ko
apositivefly
Dame Loli
Vir Cotto
valkeakuulas
red texta
emilynna
paulopf
CloveGlee
Sani
CCfan93
dap1217
Divalicious
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
Shinra17
M&M
ColferInspired
brisallie
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Emile
sahhar
Glorfindel
arina
fantastica
Delight
34 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  CCfan93 4/17/2012, 6:15 pm

I hope he gets to sing edge of glory. if chris gets to sing on the album which song do you want him to sing or at least have a part in?
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  ColferGirl 4/17/2012, 6:20 pm

CCfan93 wrote:I hope he gets to sing edge of glory. if chris gets to sing on the album which song do you want him to sing or at least have a part in?

Personally, I would love for him to get to sing solo on Edge of Glory, and have at least a verse in We Are The Champions, if not more. If he gets those two I will be so, so, soooo happy. But it helps that those are two of the songs that I actually know out of this list (including You Get What You Give), so I'm biased toward them. neutre

So any of those three would be lovely, and more if we Kurtsies get to be that lucky. Smile
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/17/2012, 6:21 pm

edge of glory at least a duet.
queen at least a group lead or something
forever young I want solo

if this happens I will kiss RIB's feet.

if this blaine gets those three I will kick RIB's ass.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/17/2012, 6:33 pm

^this.
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/17/2012, 7:07 pm

No, it would be good news, not bad. With Quinn going to Yale, the New York narrative is on. Quinn will be closeby to drop in every now and then. neutre

And didn't Kurt ask Mercedes in the Wade scene where she would go and wasn't that a New York college too?
Mike can go to New York as well.

I think it's good news.

-EDIT- Did I mispost or something. I swear I was answering a post from Kim about Dianna being confirmed for season 4. blinkk

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/17/2012, 7:13 pm

Marie we are playing cat and mouse games. I saw you responding in the gossip thread so I responded there (and changed my initial response) and deleted the comment here and now you are here... Razz

To those who don't know what's going on, I posted a (questionable) news about Dianna confrimed to return to S4 in the gossip thread

I guess we will continue our discussion here instead.

Marie: the reason I changed my initial reaction is because I didn't realize Mercedes is going to a ny college too. I didn't pay attention as to which school she is going to becasue I thought she wouldn't return in S4.

and the split narative I was thinking involved NYADA. It seems now that as long as they are in NY or nearby, they don't need to be in shown in NYADA (except maybe occasional practice scene etc.). they may all stay sharing a small apartment or something. Asssuming Quinn can commute to Yale (by helicopter that is) daily.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/17/2012, 7:35 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 21 Tumblr_m2m0872FxS1r8iboxo1_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 21 Tumblr_m2m0872FxS1r8iboxo2_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 21 Tumblr_m2m0872FxS1r8iboxo3_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 21 Tumblr_m2m0872FxS1r8iboxo4_250
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  apositivefly 4/17/2012, 7:52 pm

CCfan93 wrote:I hope he gets to sing edge of glory. if chris gets to sing on the album which song do you want him to sing or at least have a part in?

All of them, lol. I'm not too familiar with a lot of these songs, but I agree with Edge of Glory. If I'm thinking of the same song I'd like to hear him on Forever Young as well.
apositivefly
apositivefly
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/17/2012, 9:47 pm

apositivefly wrote:

All of them, lol. I'm not too familiar with a lot of these songs, but I agree with Edge of Glory. If I'm thinking of the same song I'd like to hear him on Forever Young as well.

Me neither. But at least I know We are the Champions, Edge of Glory (which has to be sung by Kurt YES OR YES. Do you understand that RIB? dryy ) and Forever Young but the others From which year or decade they're?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/17/2012, 10:57 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 21 Tumblr_m2m0oe6XgS1r8iboxo2_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 21 Tumblr_m2m0oe6XgS1r8iboxo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/17/2012, 11:00 pm

from next week's preview:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 21 Tumblr_m2nic8uAbU1qzzzloo1_500

w/ that shiny suit kurt is looking like chris a bit. neutre well, more fancy than any suit chris will wear.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/17/2012, 11:05 pm

this is the preview on youtube (don't know how long it will last)

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/17/2012, 11:10 pm

fantastica wrote:from next week's preview:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 21 Tumblr_m2nic8uAbU1qzzzloo1_500

w/ that shiny suit kurt is looking like chris a bit. neutre well, more fancy than any suit chris will wear.

I'm sure I've seen that shiny suit on Chris before, but I don't remember when ohmy probably at any award ceremony or it just looks alike of one of the suits that Chris has wore.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/17/2012, 11:11 pm

I have never seen CHRIS wearing a suite whose lapels are of a different color. this is definitely kurt's wardrobe.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/17/2012, 11:24 pm

fantastica wrote:I have never seen CHRIS wearing a suite whose lapels are of a different color. this is definitely kurt's wardrobe.

Maybe you're right, I was searching pictures on google and I can't find any pic of Chris wearing a suit similar to that one but I find this:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 21 Emmys10-Neil-Patrick-Harris-Calvin-Klein

but Kurt's suit is shinier of course Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/18/2012, 12:19 am

I love the small glimpse of Kurt in that suit from the preview!!! He looks very handsome, as always. wub I hope during the performance we get some nice close up shots of it. I'm still a little sad they aren't singing The Greatest Love of All, though, but oh well.

Also, I can already tell that Burt and Kurt scene is going to make me cry, if Burt tells him not to go to New York. Whether it's because he'll miss him or whatever reason. They love each other so much, it'll be hard to separate, several states apart no less. I hope next episode, Kurt's storyline will be much more about him than it will be about Klaine. This scene with his Dad is giving hope of that, that it'll be Kurt's alone, how Kurt feels about leaving and graduating and New York, and his relationships with Burt and Blaine are just part of that but not the centerpiece - particularly the latter.

Next week's episode is finally one that I'm truly excited for!! Smile
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/18/2012, 12:25 am

Same here, I'm truly excited for the next 2 episodes. They seem very Kurt centric neutre

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/18/2012, 12:27 am

i don't believe for a minute burt is telling kurt not to go to NY. It's part of a sentence. maybe he's saying "I don't want you to go in that silly outfit" or "I don't want you go on like that"... whatever. burt was so happy when kurt got his NYADA finalist letter, so why would he tell him to give up on his dream? they are trolling us. It must be something totally different from what it seems.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/18/2012, 12:40 am

fantastica wrote:i don't believe for a minute burt is telling kurt not to go to NY. It's part of a sentence. maybe he's saying "I don't want you to go in that silly outfit" or "I don't want you go on like that"... whatever. burt was so happy when kurt got his NYADA finalist letter, so why would he tell him to give up on his dream? they are trolling us. It must be something totally different from what it seems.

The promos are always misleading. Half the time they cut out the shots/lines/scenes from promos.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/18/2012, 3:46 am

Can't wait for How will I know and Kurt/Burt scene! And finally a solo! Cannot be at least friday already? And Kurt is looking very good in that suit!

I really looking forward to the new episode!
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/18/2012, 7:29 am

fantastica wrote:this is the preview on youtube (don't know how long it will last)

Ohh! How Will I know sounds good!! And everyone look handsome!
I can't wait to listen Kurt's solo and to watch his scene with Burt!

...Ah-ah! This is the episode with the bro-scene. arghh
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/18/2012, 7:34 am

ColferGirl wrote:
I hope Chris gets a few songs on this CD - a solo, a duet, some parts in group numbers. That would make me happy. wub (Nor would I complain if he got even more than that! fanny2 But I'll keep my expectations low so I'm not crushed later on.... )

Don't ever stop posting, ColferGirl. Your optimism helps to cheer the rest of us up neutre

Didn't Anders tweeted something about a crazy busy day when many of the cast members are coming to the studio to sing? Maybe it's in preparation for this CD.

I'm also hoping that Blaine is not featured in any of these songs (though the realistic part of me says that he most definitely will... Sigh). It's misleading to call it a 'Graduation CD' when you have juniors singing the songs.

As for my thoughts about the preview/next episode-- Kurt scene with Burt! Kurt singing with the girls! Kurt solo!

The rest hardly matters suure
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/18/2012, 7:37 am

Woh! About the Graduation album's songs, is Rachel who is going to sing I Wont Give Up - by Jason Miraz.
-------------------------------------------------
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 21 Screenshot20120417at508
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/18/2012, 8:32 am

Why do I now fear that Burt says something like:

Burt: "Blaine is just trying to say, "I don;t want you to go."

I could see the show using this as a Blaine centered conversation unfortunately.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/18/2012, 8:52 am

^ It would be funny though, a blaine-centered conversation without blaine, a smart way to develop the character without relying on the acting (no-)skills of the actor Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next