Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

+30
superciliousness
happydays
kac
E-ko
apositivefly
Dame Loli
Vir Cotto
valkeakuulas
red texta
emilynna
paulopf
CloveGlee
Sani
CCfan93
dap1217
Divalicious
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
Shinra17
M&M
ColferInspired
brisallie
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Emile
sahhar
Glorfindel
arina
fantastica
Delight
34 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  fantastica 4/17/2012, 12:42 pm

They r not all from the last episode. Probably some from nationals too?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  E-ko 4/17/2012, 12:46 pm

Oh, ofc. So some of these will probably also be VA's.

E-ko
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/17/2012, 1:36 pm

I think Chris said somewhere earlier that he would like to sing Edge of Glory, so maybe...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/17/2012, 1:45 pm

E-ko wrote:Idgi
E-ko wrote:ofc
??? The last one is "of course"? AH, I don't understand any of those abbreviations. arghh

Anyway, I like that there's another Queen's song!! But I don't recognize most of them Shocked ...so I'll go listen before speculating.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/17/2012, 1:53 pm

^ IDGI is "I Don't Get It"
http://www.internetslang.com/

I am 300% sure kurt won't sing the queen song. he is not allowed to sing a song sung by an original male artist w/ a high voice (or sung in falsetto by the original artist). dryy

I do hope chris will sing at least part of Edge of glory. I love that song and when i first heard it I wanted kurt to sing it.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/17/2012, 2:14 pm

I hope Kurt gets at least this part of 'We Are The Champions':

I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through

But I'm getting too beaten down to hope.....
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/17/2012, 2:19 pm

Emile wrote:Sorry for the double posting!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_m2mohzoSbB1qlxj10o1_250
Glee: The Music, The Graduation Album will become available May 15. The album includes the Glee versions of Queen’s “We Are The Champions,” Lady Gaga’s “Edge of Glory” and Jason Mraz’s “I Won’t Give Up.”

Glee fans will get a sneak peek of 8 new songs recorded for the season finale, including Bruce Springsteen’s “Glory Days,” BeyoncĂ©’s “I Was Here,” Madonna’s “I’ll Remember,” and Green Day’s “Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life).

The full track listing for Glee: The Music, The Graduation Album is as follows:

1. We Are Young
2. Edge Of Glory
3. I Won’t Give Up
4. We Are The Champions
5. School’s Out
6. I Was Here
7. I’ll Remember
8. You Get What You Give
9. Not The End
10. Roots Before Branches
11. Glory Days
12. Forever Young
13. Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...how many songs are going to be sung by Blaine? Razz
Blaine isn't on the cover, only the graduates are. Does that mean he won't sing?

A girl can dream, I guess. blushh

BTW: Brittany is not on the cover. I guess she isn't graduating.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/17/2012, 2:28 pm

In that pic where they're sitting down, it's definitely Chris, though in another one, he really resembles Cory. Darren Criss looks really different.
About that cracky sequence... Glee's attempts to do crack feel forced and desperate. That's the problem with this show: it wants to be everything. Not that I really care, but I don't feel comfortable with the way they treat Tina's character. What? She's the collective joke now?
Hm. Chris better sings in the Graduation album (if he wants to, of course). Kurt's a senior, he's been on board since day one and he's one of the most representative characters of this show.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/17/2012, 2:31 pm

Blaine isn't on the cover, only the graduates are. Does that mean he won't sing?

He's not a senior so, even being objective, he should sit down and give the spotlight to those who are graduating. Each one of the graduating characters should have at least one solo, especially those who have been part of the Glee club since the beginning.
My ideal album would be at least two Kurt solos, Kurt duets with everyone and a couple of group numbers where Kurt leads. iagree
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/17/2012, 2:40 pm

paulopf wrote:

He's not a senior so, even being objective, he should sit down and give the spotlight to those who are graduating.
Each one of the graduating characters should have at least one solo, especially those who have been part of the Glee club since the beginning.
From your lips to RIB's ears. I really hope that this time they leave Blaine out.

My ideal album would be at least two Kurt solos, Kurt duets with everyone and a couple of group numbers where Kurt leads. iagree
Sounds about right. suure
Let the others have something too. fanny2

Bigger picture:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 20 B007SWZVBQ.01._SX420_SCLZZZZZZZ_V150940273_
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/17/2012, 2:44 pm

Roots before Branches is an Adam and Nikki Anders song. blinkk
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/17/2012, 2:44 pm

just because it's a graduation album doesn't mean juniors won't sing. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if seniors are only sing of those songs. same thing junior blaine being featured heavily in "year book". dryy

I don't see glee ever cranking out an album w/o DC featured heavily in it.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/17/2012, 2:55 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_m2mu0pqKtZ1rojy6eo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_m2mvslToKb1qjw66no1_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_m2mtsh9ol11qg1zuyo2_1280

Is it possible ??? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Is my road trip fantasy going to become reality ??? panik panik panik
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/17/2012, 3:20 pm

From what they’re filming today:

What A Feeling - Irene Cara ----- X

Oh. Shocked

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  E-ko 4/17/2012, 3:52 pm

@Emile, I'm sorry for confusing you with my internet-slang! I'm quite used to shortening everything due to ontd_glee and tumblr, lol. Sorry.

idgi = i don't get it
ofc = of course

Yes. Smile

And I don't know if that self-promotion is equally as pathetic as the original songs of last season or more.

E-ko
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/17/2012, 4:03 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_m2mz2m3TXA1qapg62o1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_m2mz2m3TXA1qapg62o2_500
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/17/2012, 4:15 pm

^Haha, her face!!
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/17/2012, 4:20 pm

chicago isn't tooooo far from ohio. I bet they won't bother w/ filming in chicago. it will just be them inside a big auditoriam, and maybe the hotel room. both can be done in LA.

wait... is chris pointing his middle finger at dianna? Shocked
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/17/2012, 4:25 pm

No. bih
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/17/2012, 4:36 pm

Emile wrote:
From what they’re filming today:

What A Feeling - Irene Cara ----- X

Oh. Shocked
I know that song better than I want to. That's a b*tch song to sing. Horrible for you voice.
And it's a stupid song too. tonguue

paulopf wrote:

No. bih
I LIKE you. bisou

(A late) Welcome to this forum. baibai
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/17/2012, 4:50 pm

fantastica wrote:chicago isn't tooooo far from ohio. I bet they won't bother w/ filming in chicago. it will just be them inside a big auditoriam, and maybe the hotel room. both can be done in LA.

wait... is chris pointing his middle finger at dianna? Shocked
no i think thats dianna's hand doing some kind of sign. but thats gonna be an intresting bus ride..i wanna be on it!!
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/17/2012, 4:52 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

Please I wish they respect the cover and Blaine don't sing!!! I beg you RIB!

I'm crossing my toes and fingers Razz

PS: I think the cover is pretty Smile

PS2: At what time is the episode of tonight?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/17/2012, 4:57 pm

^ don't fight w/ reality. blaine WILL sing, a lot!

dryy

let's just celebrity the beautiful spring day... oh, just checked the weather and Saturday is gonna rain. :( imagine standing outside the theater for 5 hrs in the rain, while prior to that day everyday is beautiful and warm and geogeous! wait for me to come back and write a raging nasty review! (hehe, just kidding)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/17/2012, 5:05 pm

fantastica wrote:^ don't fight w/ reality. blaine WILL sing, a lot!

dryy

let's just celebrity the beautiful spring day... oh, just checked the weather and Saturday is gonna rain. :( imagine standing outside the theater for 5 hrs in the rain, while prior to that day everyday is beautiful and warm and geogeous! wait for me to come back and write a raging nasty review! (hehe, just kidding)

I don't gonna hate you for what you said because is sadly the truth :( but please let me dream at least for a second. Don't break the hope of this girl.

About your next wondeful bright weekend, my dark side still feel envy but my other side is glad you're going and I'll be expecting anxiously all your reports :D
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/17/2012, 5:09 pm

Emile wrote:Sorry for the double posting!

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_m2mohzoSbB1qlxj10o1_250
Glee: The Music, The Graduation Album will become available May 15. The album includes the Glee versions of Queen’s “We Are The Champions,” Lady Gaga’s “Edge of Glory” and Jason Mraz’s “I Won’t Give Up.”

Glee fans will get a sneak peek of 8 new songs recorded for the season finale, including Bruce Springsteen’s “Glory Days,” BeyoncĂ©’s “I Was Here,” Madonna’s “I’ll Remember,” and Green Day’s “Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life).

The full track listing for Glee: The Music, The Graduation Album is as follows:

1. We Are Young
2. Edge Of Glory
3. I Won’t Give Up
4. We Are The Champions
5. School’s Out
6. I Was Here
7. I’ll Remember
8. You Get What You Give
9. Not The End
10. Roots Before Branches
11. Glory Days
12. Forever Young
13. Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)

So...how many songs are going to be sung by Blaine? Razz

Oooooooooooooo I'm so excited!!! For some reason when I heard about the Graduation Album I thought it was just going to be Glee: The Music vol. 8 and 9 smushed together (although, now I guess Glee isn't making either of those....) Either way, I'm really pleased we're getting a whole album of graduation songs, and there's a deluxe version too on Amazon so there's a few more tracks we don't know of yet. Smile

I hope that none of the juniors - not Blaine, Artie, Tina, Rory, Joe, or ANYONE not graduating - will be on this album. I want it to be those 8 people on the cover, and only them. Here's hoping it'll only be the seniors. *crosses fingers*

I hope Chris gets a few songs on this CD - a solo, a duet, some parts in group numbers. That would make me happy. wub (Nor would I complain if he got even more than that! fanny2 But I'll keep my expectations low so I'm not crushed later on.... )
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next