Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

+30
superciliousness
happydays
kac
E-ko
apositivefly
Dame Loli
Vir Cotto
valkeakuulas
red texta
emilynna
paulopf
CloveGlee
Sani
CCfan93
dap1217
Divalicious
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
Shinra17
M&M
ColferInspired
brisallie
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Emile
sahhar
Glorfindel
arina
fantastica
Delight
34 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  sahhar 4/9/2012, 3:37 pm

How many Finchel scenes has Lea tweeted about in the last few months???. Borrrrinnnggg. Happy about this Tina interaction though. Let's see what comes out of that.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 3:41 pm

Shinra17 wrote:^ I'm wondering what she's going to tweet when Glee will be over lol.
"rise and shine! oh wait... back to bed"
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/9/2012, 3:42 pm

Shinra17 wrote:^ I'm wondering what she's going to tweet when Glee will be over lol.

That's a good question Shinra Razz Umm probably about her life, once she tweeted she was eating a vegan ice-cream (still remember it because it was too much) :p and about her new film or series if she has one.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/9/2012, 3:46 pm

fantastica wrote:
"rise and shine! oh wait... back to bed"
"The sky is dark! oh wait... it's 6.00 am"
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 3:52 pm

Shinra17 wrote:"The sky is dark! oh wait... it's 6.00 am"
more like 6:00pm! Razz

Romina, please don't mention ice cream. it's the only junk food that I have occasional craving for. the only thing that keeps me from buying it is my super-ass laziness - I don't feel like going to the store to buy it.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/9/2012, 4:05 pm

fantastica wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:"The sky is dark! oh wait... it's 6.00 am"
more like 6:00pm! Razz

Romina, please don't mention ice cream. it's the only junk food that I have occasional craving for. the only thing that keeps me from buying it is my super-ass laziness - I don't feel like going to the store to buy it.

Sorry Kim! I didn't know ice-cream was your weakness but I don't think so is bad eat it once a month. Besides I mentioned vegan ice-cream and at least for me it doesn't sound delicious.

@ Kim and Shinra , you're waking me up at imitating Lea's tweets :D
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/9/2012, 4:14 pm

What in the name of God is vegan ice cream. Why would anyone dare to mess with perfection of ice cream ? Evil or Very Mad blinkk ohmy
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/9/2012, 4:17 pm

The tribute episode everyone is waiting for... Laughing :

Press release for 3X17

"GLEE" - (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

THE NEW DIRECTIONS HONOR A MUSIC LEGEND ON AN ALL-NEW "GLEE" TUESDAY, APRIL 24, ON FOX

The glee club pays homage to a true icon when they cover Whitney Houston's greatest hits. Meanwhile, Emma and Will are one step closer to their dream wedding in the all-new "Dance with Somebody" episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, April 24 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-317) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury; Dianna Agron as Quinn; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Mark Salling as Puck; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Heather Morris as Brittany; Harry Shum as Mike Chang and Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson.

Guest Cast: Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Mike O'Malley as Burt Hummel.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 4:24 pm

burt is back - that means Kurt-Burt scenes. yay!!!! and Kurt will sing.

gosh no Rory, no Dreadlock, and no warblers? Is this episode where the wedding planner will be in? They didn't mention his name either.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/9/2012, 4:25 pm

Shinra17 wrote:The tribute episode everyone is waiting for... Laughing :

Press release for 3X17

"GLEE" - (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

THE NEW DIRECTIONS HONOR A MUSIC LEGEND ON AN ALL-NEW "GLEE" TUESDAY, APRIL 24, ON FOX

The glee club pays homage to a true icon when they cover Whitney Houston's greatest hits. Meanwhile, Emma and Will are one step closer to their dream wedding in the all-new "Dance with Somebody" episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, April 24 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-317) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury; Dianna Agron as Quinn; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Mark Salling as Puck; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Heather Morris as Brittany; Harry Shum as Mike Chang and Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson.

Guest Cast: Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Mike O'Malley as Burt Hummel.
fantastica wrote:burt is back - that means Kurt-Burt scenes. yay!!!! and Kurt will sing.
banzai
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 4:34 pm

we are definitely good at finding the silver lining, aren't we? Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/9/2012, 4:37 pm

WH tributes - still tasteless and tactless like hell. Just like Glee itself.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/9/2012, 4:49 pm

fantastica wrote:we are definitely good at finding the silver lining, aren't we? Smile
Yes, we're relentless and resourcefull. dryy
"Onward Chris(t)ian soldiers, marching as to war....." Razz

tanita_mors wrote:WH tributes - still tasteless and tactless like hell. Just like Glee itself.
B...b...b..bu...bu....but Kurt is going to sing !?! crycry

I personally will take all the tastelessness and tactlessness (oy, that's a lot of sssss's blinkk ), if it will mean that Chris will sing.....twice.
bounce
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 4:59 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_m289lcfA1o1ql1znmo2_500

wanna bet that Kurt won't sing in the nationals? I will eat a big tub of icecream for you if you win. dryy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/9/2012, 5:13 pm

tanita_mors wrote:What in the name of God is vegan ice cream. Why would anyone dare to mess with perfection of ice cream ? Evil or Very Mad blinkk ohmy

I have no idea. I didn't even now that exist until Lea mentioned it ohmy What could replace milk?

fantastica wrote:burt is back - that means Kurt-Burt scenes. yay!!!! and Kurt will sing.

gosh no Rory, no Dreadlock, and no warblers? Is this episode where the wedding planner will be in? They didn't mention his name either.

I used to be against this tribute episode because it was too soon but sorry for thought that. Now I only care about the coming back of BURT and KURT singing!!! Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 5:23 pm

vegan icecream uses soybean as one of the main ingredients. the other main ingredient is SUGAR, as in normal icecreams.

the whitney episode will be about students thinking about their futures (while singing whitney songs), so it makes sense that burt is there talking to kurt about his future after graduation. i hope burt is not going to have a heart attack that make kurt stay in Lima.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/9/2012, 5:26 pm

fantastica wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_m289lcfA1o1ql1znmo2_500

wanna bet that Kurt won't sing in the nationals? I will eat a big tub of icecream for you if you win. dryy
I've resigned myself that if Kurt does sing at Nationals it will either be a duet (HummelBerry or Klaine) or not at all. But, I think the latter is like 100 % guarantied.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/9/2012, 6:05 pm

Super excited for that Kurt and Burt scene!!! Smile I hope they'll have a scene together in the final episode too, around graduation. Although it'll probably make me cry....

I'm looking forward to whatever Kurt's storyline is in the Whitney episode, especially since he gets to sing. I wonder if this will be the episode where Chris's "Kurt will get into (do?) something that not everyone will like....all I can say is that I'm on his side" comments at the 8 play will feature into the storyline. That was definitely paraphrased but I know he said something like that, I've been curious about what he meant ever since, and I bet it's this episode.

I would absolutely love if Kurt got to sing "The Greatest Love of All." wub *crosses fingers*

As for Kurt singing at Nationals....I'm still clinging to the hope that he'll get the solo because Alex of TGP is going to be their competition (unless RIB have changed their minds). I've been stuck with that idea ever since they said Alex would be the new singer of Vocal Adrenaline, and it makes sense to me that Kurt would sing against him because he's the only one in ND with a comparable voice (and I think Marie said way-back-when that Chris has a *superior* voice too when I asked about a comparison between them Smile ) so I'm not going to give up on it now.

Last edited by ColferGirl on 4/9/2012, 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 6:17 pm

^ I like your optimism. neutre

but it ain't gonna happen (i mean singing at nationals). dryy

gosh I wish I am not such a pessimistic person, but being pessimistic is like a self-protective mechansim - we expect hte worst, so we don't cry as hard when bad things happen.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/9/2012, 6:50 pm

They're nearing the last 3 episodes now. If I don't hear anything about Chris being in the recording studio imma cut a bitch. RIB will be like, Kurt's good times will come eventually, but we know they're just lying dryy

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/9/2012, 7:50 pm

3x16 stills :

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_m28gv7rFoy1qfcdl6o5_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_m28gv7rFoy1qfcdl6o1_400

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_m28gv7rFoy1qfcdl6o2_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_m28gv7rFoy1qfcdl6o3_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_m28gr4U4JY1qla9d4o1_400
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/9/2012, 7:53 pm

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/9/2012, 7:55 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_m28gr4U4JY1qla9d4o1_400
Dear God, in just how many versions of that awful outfit can they dress him in ?
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/9/2012, 7:59 pm

I'm so happy to see Kurtcedes back!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Blaine has ANOTHER song in 3:17?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. vomit2 vomir Sleep vexe Evil or Very Mad

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 8:05 pm

glee is obsessed w/ guys who wear sweater vests - artie, blaine, and now Wade (alex)! i think the name Wade fits Alex' character very well. he looks like "wade". I don't know why.

and so the person who contacts kurcedes is indeed alex. they tried to hide that by keeping his name off the press release. sly fox! dryy

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next