Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

+30
superciliousness
happydays
kac
E-ko
apositivefly
Dame Loli
Vir Cotto
valkeakuulas
red texta
emilynna
paulopf
CloveGlee
Sani
CCfan93
dap1217
Divalicious
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
Shinra17
M&M
ColferInspired
brisallie
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Emile
sahhar
Glorfindel
arina
fantastica
Delight
34 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2012, 7:22 am

Thanks for the links, Liz! These songs are soooooooooo much better than the Blaine/Cooper songs.

Kevin really does have a great voice, and he knows how to use it. They are definitely making it up to him since he didn't sing a note in the first 7 or 8 episodes this season.

My only small complaint about these songs is that Dianna doesn't put enough fun into "I'm Still Standing" (if that makes sense--I can't think of another way to put it). There is a noticiable difference between the way Dianna attacked the song and the way Kevin did. I still love it (it will probaly be the only one I buy this week), but I wish she put a put more fun into it.

Overall, I like them both, though.

But I can't believe that with five songs on the show, they are only using three regular cast members

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 4/8/2012, 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  arina 4/8/2012, 7:26 am

I'm still standing sounds great!!!

I would love to hear more of Artie and Kurt together, I was really disappointed that the reactions about their part in You Can't Stop The Beat was so negative, because I think they souded great together and they have big potential for a good duet.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2012, 7:32 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Thanks for the links, Liz! These songs are soooooooooo much better than the Blaine/Cooper songs.

Kevin really does have a great voice, and he knows how to use it. They are definitely making it up to him since he didn't sing a note in the first 7 or 8 episodes this season.

My only small complaint about these songs is that Dianna doesn't put enough fun into "I'm Still Standing" (if that makes sense--I can't think of another way to put it). There is a noticiable difference between the way Dianna attacked the song and the way Kevin did.

Overall, I like them both, though.

But I can't believe that with five songs on the show, they are only using three regular cast members

The Blaine/Darren ones are two overdone to me, too much put into them, too much autotune on the Duran Duran one, and the other two I don't want to talk about anymore.

These are simple and fun to listen to. I agree about Dianne, but Kevin makes up for it in 'I'm Still Standing'. I was singing along to it and bopping around in my seat when I first heard it, and I am listening to it again.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/8/2012, 7:43 am

arina wrote:I'm still standing sounds great!!!

I would love to hear more of Artie and Kurt together, I was really disappointed that the reactions about their part in You Can't Stop The Beat was so negative, because I think they souded great together and they have big potential for a good duet.

Huh, there had been criticisms about the Kartie duet? How dare- Grrr...... :angry:

As if having Kurt's verse in that song cut out from the show wasn't a big enough grievance to us Kurtsies...

Sigh... I suppose not everyone who watches Glee appreciates Chris's unique voice. But does this group of people always have to be so loud about it? The GA-level of criticism of Chris's voice on the internet is just downright depressing sometimes.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/8/2012, 7:51 am

Delight wrote:
arina wrote:I'm still standing sounds great!!!

Huh, there had been criticisms about the Kartie duet? How dare- Grrr...... :angry:

As if having Kurt's verse in that song cut out from the show wasn't a big enough grievance to us Kurtsies...

Sigh... I suppose not everyone who watches Glee appreciates Chris's unique voice. But does this group of people always have to be so loud about it? The GA-level of criticism of Chris's voice on the internet is just downright depressing sometimes.
There was alot about Kurt absolutely ruining the song and that Kurt's and Artie's voices don't sound good together.
The sad thing that with every new song we can't be only excited but we have to be prepared on other "great" comments....
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/8/2012, 8:01 am

Dianna should from now on only sing duets or group numbers. Solos aren't her thing, but these 2 duets are so fun and leisure. They sound so natural, without unneeded processing or autotune, Kevin is much better in both, but he only covers for her imperfections, just like he did with Harry. Guy is a great duet partner. Very nice.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2012, 8:09 am

tanita_mors wrote:Dianna should from now on only sing duets or group numbers. Solos aren't her thing, but these 2 duets are so fun and leisure. They sound so natural, without unneeded processing or autotune, Kevin is much better in both, but he only covers for her imperfections, just like he did with Harry. Guy is a great duet partner. Very nice.

I know. I just can't stop from smiling when I listen to them. I hope 'I'm Still Standing' sells well on Itunes. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 2 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2012, 8:25 am

Just found a new spoiler about the prom episode, apparently Blaine doesn't sing at the prom. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 2 3070767216 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 2 3807735071 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 2 3933776953 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 2 1862848966 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 2 448518291
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/8/2012, 8:32 am

Unfortunately the show often likes to give the singers songs that aren't good for them..

I think Dianna is the weakest singer on the show (not counting Heather), but she can sound really lovely especially on duets and group numbers when she gets to sing a song that suits her. And these songs with Kevin are definitely that case.

I loved as well her duet with Cory - I Don't Want To Know, someone even made a solo from it, I think she sounded relly nice on it:

As for Kevin, I think he is the best singer on the show, that guy can sing (almost) everything!
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/8/2012, 8:40 am

I love I Don't Wanna Know - a perfect song for Finn and Quinn and Cory and Dianna. I hadn't heard of Fleetwood Mac before Glee, and I absolutely adore this song and Never Going Back Again (episode favorite) and Go Your Oven Way (for some reason I'm no a fan of either Landslide or Songbird).

If I had to rank the songs from this episode :

1. I'm Still Standing
2. Someone That I Used To Know
3. Up Up Up
4. Fighter
5. Hungry Like A Wolf / Rio
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/8/2012, 8:54 am

ColferInspired wrote:Just found a new spoiler about the prom episode, apparently Blaine doesn't sing at the prom. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 2 3070767216 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 2 3807735071 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 2 3933776953 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 2 1862848966 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 2 448518291

Kurt probably doesn't either :(
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2012, 10:37 am

I like Dianna's voices. I almost always enjoy every song she sings. She's definitely one of the weakest voices out of the female voices on the show, but she does have a nice voice when she is singing the right song.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/8/2012, 1:16 pm

about DC not singing, I think that's because finchell and klaine are somehow anti-prom so none of them will perform. the 1Direction number will feature 5 guys, and if you take out finn and klaine, that leaves: Rory, Sam, Puck, Artie and dreadlock, exactly five. Among them, Artie and Rory can probably be distinguished voice wise (especially Artie), but the rest will sound the same.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/8/2012, 1:19 pm

M&M wrote:

Kurt probably doesn't either :(

The good news is Blaine is not singing Smile BUT the bad news is that probably Kurt won't sing either :(

I like Dianna's voice too, though is the weakest female voice she's still has a soft voice that's likeable to my ears.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/8/2012, 5:12 pm

Prom spoiler from ontd_glee:

Apparently Brittany tells Blaine to wash the gel out when he first shows up at prom with it slicked down. It sounds like she had told him not to turn up in gel beforehand and he did anyway, so she tells him to wash it out, he does and he spends the rest of prom with his hair curly.

there were a lot of complaints from blarren fans that they wanted to see him sporting his own curly hair, because that gellmet is just gross. They are obviously trying to please his fans - giving them his naked body, his hair... since DC is more likeable than blaine, perhaps it's a way for the show to make blaine more likeable - to his critics that is.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/8/2012, 5:26 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
If I had to rank the songs from this episode :

1. I'm Still Standing
2. Someone That I Used To Know
3. Up Up Up
4. Fighter
5. Hungry Like A Wolf / Rio
That's exactly how I would rank them too. neutre

Jellyrolls wrote:I like Dianna's voices. I almost always enjoy every song she sings. She's definitely one of the weakest voices out of the female voices on the show, but she does have a nice voice when she is singing the right song.
Same here. There were a few misses (It's a Man's World, You Keep Me Hanging On), but when they pick the right song for her I really enjoy Dianna's singing. suure
And she is a great harmony and back-up singer.

fantastica wrote:Prom spoiler from ontd_glee:

Apparently Brittany tells Blaine to wash the gel out when he first shows up at prom with it slicked down. It sounds like she had told him not to turn up in gel beforehand and he did anyway, so she tells him to wash it out, he does and he spends the rest of prom with his hair curly.

there were a lot of complaints from blarren fans that they wanted to see him sporting his own curly hair, because that gellmet is just gross. They are obviously trying to please his fans - giving them his naked body, his hair... since DC is more likeable than blaine, perhaps it's a way for the show to make blaine more likeable - to his critics that is.
What? Really?
There goes my head canon of a slushie at Prom for Blaine and Kurt washing his hair in the bathroom sink.
If this is the reason Klaine and Finchel boycot the prom I'm going to barf. vomit2
And I agree: they desperately want to leak Darren into Blaine. (Eww, reading that back that sounds gross vomir ).
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/8/2012, 6:34 pm

^ oh that's brilliant! Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2012, 10:56 pm

FYI, part of this discussion has been moved to snark and bark. Please feel free to snark away over there Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 1:03 am

Song spoiler for prom episode:

The gleek tackling "Love You Like a Love Song"? Lea Michele! Five bucks says it's going to be a totally adorable "Finchel" moment at the prom! Oh yeah, did we forget to mention the song will appear in Glee's sure-to-be epic prom episode? Get excited, people!
source
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/9/2012, 1:06 am

fantastica wrote:Song spoiler for prom episode:

The gleek tackling "Love You Like a Love Song"? Lea Michele! Five bucks says it's going to be a totally adorable "Finchel" moment at the prom! Oh yeah, did we forget to mention the song will appear in Glee's sure-to-be epic prom episode? Get excited, people!
source

I thought this was Naya? Who cares, they both sing too much.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 1:08 am

people at ontd_glee said that probably Kristen was wrong about Lea singing this song. who cares.

here's another piece (not from Kristen):
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 2 7Jwwr

obviously based on some extra's account, but that doesn't mean Blaine and Rachel do not sing in that episode. In fact lea's tweets earlier suggested that there was a Raine duet (w/ Kurt watching apparently) in that episode.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/9/2012, 2:57 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 2 Tumblr_m28214fbwq1rrr8sz

Sleep
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 3:04 pm

^ snoring w/ you. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/9/2012, 3:29 pm

Shinra17 wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 2 Tumblr_m28214fbwq1rrr8sz

Sleep

That why hardly ever I read Lea's tweets because is always the same : Lea shooting an scene with someone, Lea saying good morning and then good night to everyone, Lea watching a movie or series or whatever...so on
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/9/2012, 3:34 pm

^ I'm wondering what she's going to tweet when Glee will be over lol.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next