Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

+28
Sani
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
fireangel
Ireth
Vir Cotto
CCfan93
emilynna
kac
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Coolbeans3131
M&M
Glorfindel
gleekout93
Delight
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
CloveGlee
brisallie
Emile
Shinra17
tanita_mors
arina
Struck by Lightning
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
32 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  brisallie 3/25/2012, 12:49 am

Jellyrolls wrote:

Romina, I think he said it in a couple of TV interviews as well.

And I would have a chance to be Kurt's new bf if Shinra was there.

Did he said it in 2009? Because I started to follow Chris since last year so I've never seen those TV interviews lol.

Do you mean Shinra will be willing to share his bf with you??? That why you depend on Shinra to be Kurt's new bf? :p

Jellyrolls wrote:OK, I'm reposting this picture that Kim posted on the community board so I can snark.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 3 Stamos-hugs-cory-glee

Is it just me, or does it look like Cory is taking fashion advice from Blaine? Grandpa sweater and pants? The only thing missing is a bow tie.

Razz I think this photo was taken in mid-2010 so is not possible that Cory took Blaine's fashion advice or look at him and thought "I like his taste in clothing so I'll copy his style" hahahha
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  sahhar 3/25/2012, 2:13 am

ColferInspired wrote:
sahhar wrote:Totally. I find Grant way more believable in his portrayal as a gay man than Darren. His demeneour never changes whenever we've seen him interact with the girls.

Because he's staying in character, he like Chris takes it seriously. I say that because I don't see any bleed from actor to character. Grant is Sebastian, not Grant in those scenes.

I'm tired of Blarren. I wish Grant would become a regular.

The Kurt and Sebastian scenes are so much fun, and you see the real Kurt emerge. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 3 4247136565

Preach. I actually think Grant has great potential if given the chance.

I'm tired of Blarren too, and I would LOVE Grant to become a regular. He has better acting chops than a lot of the cast (main and recurring).

Kurt and Sebastian scenes are the best!. They bring out the best in Chris and Grant, and are thoroughly entertaining.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/25/2012, 2:23 am

Jellyrolls wrote:

Hey all of you gif experts. Is there a gif of Kurt mouthing "What's wrong with you?" at Blaine during "Red Solo Cup." I love that part Smile

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_lvx4bxr1j91qcpsrlo5_250

As for Darren essentially playing himself on screen, I guess all of us know that already. I think it is also partly the fault of the writers on the show for creating characters around the actors (they steal too many ideas from the real life actors to shape the characters, as the Sai swords, Defying Gravity moment and 'Screw 'em' line would attest), and the directors for not putting enough effort to guide the actors in portraying their characters. They probably thought that if they just let Darren behave like Darren on the show, they would get an interesting Blaine; but oh, how sorely mistaken they are dryy
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  gleekout93 3/25/2012, 5:49 am

Jellyrolls wrote:OK, I'm reposting this picture that Kim posted on the community board so I can snark.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 3 Stamos-hugs-cory-glee

Is it just me, or does it look like Cory is taking fashion advice from Blaine? Grandpa sweater and pants? The only thing missing is a bow tie.

I think that was from the season 2 premiere so before Blaine.
gleekout93
gleekout93
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/25/2012, 8:32 am

Taken from the Appreciation thread to snark and bark:
brisallie wrote:Still don't understand why she [Ashley] was left out from glee? :(
There's a rumour going around that RM 'punished' Chris for Twitter/Graduation-gate by firing Ashley from Glee.

There were similar rumours that RM threatened Lea that she had to choose one of the other cast members getting fired from Glee if she didn't do the live tour (since she didn't want to do the tour).

Rumours, though, take it with a grain of salt. Wink
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/25/2012, 10:11 am

Glorfindel wrote:Taken from the Appreciation thread to snark and bark:
There were similar rumours that RM threatened Lea that she had to choose one of the other cast members getting fired from Glee if she didn't do the live tour (since she didn't want to do the tour).

I read that one too, and sadly, I wouldn't be surprised because RM seems petty.

I always felt though that she never took off as much as some of the other newbies. They did the same thing to Matt Ruthorford. She missed alot of the tour with a broken foot, and that may have been her chance to really prove that she was popular.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/25/2012, 10:34 am

M&M wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Taken from the Appreciation thread to snark and bark:

I read that one too, and sadly, I wouldn't be surprised because RM seems petty.
On one side I would not be surprised, on the other side chris and Ryan seems still get on very well. Chris often says in interviews that he called Ryan about something (like that he wants to be with girls in the Grease number) and Ryan seems to listen to him.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/25/2012, 10:48 am

M&M wrote:I read that one too, and sadly, I wouldn't be surprised because RM seems petty.

I always felt though that she never took off as much as some of the other newbies. They did the same thing to Matt Ruthorford. She missed alot of the tour with a broken foot, and that may have been her chance to really prove that she was popular.
Definitely the case with me. It's kind of sad because there was a lot of potential, she could have been much more of an unexpected member of a choir like ND than any other member. When she first appeared as a spy for Rachel, I thought she was going to be a hilarious and crazy character. I was really disappointed. For me, she didn't give enough humanity to her character and was too straightforward in the bitch mode.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/25/2012, 3:40 pm

^I felt that Lauren didn't fit in in ND: she really pulled me out of the mood at performances, especially dances. Probably because she was so stiff and plump (no offense: I never felt that way with Amber, she is much more graceful). And she never gave any background stuff in the choir room, like e.g. Sugar does (although she irritates me too sometimes).

But I really liked Lauren with Puck: they had a very funny relationship. Smile And I also liked her interactions with the other characters when they were outside of Glee club. I just didn't like her in the performances and in the choir room.
I know: I'm weird.

About the rumour: I don't know what to believe. I've read what some people who know him said about RM and I can believe he would do something like that.
But, as you said, when they shot 'Summer Nights' Chris appeared to have an okay (working-) relationship with RM, so who knows?

I'm quite curious about the Inside the Actors Studio interview: how they interact (RM and the actors), if they get along, the alleged body language and all. suspectt
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/25/2012, 4:02 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^I felt that Lauren didn't fit in in ND: she really pulled me out of the mood at performances, especially dances. Probably because she was so stiff and plump (no offense: I never felt that way with Amber, she is much more graceful). And she never gave any background stuff in the choir room, like e.g. Sugar does (although she irritates me too sometimes).

But I really liked Lauren with Puck: they had a very funny relationship. Smile And I also liked her interactions with the other characters when they were outside of Glee club. I just didn't like her in the performances and in the choir room.
I know: I'm weird.

About the rumour: I don't know what to believe. I've read what some people who know him said about RM and I can believe he would do something like that.
But, as you said, when they shot 'Summer Nights' Chris appeared to have an okay (working-) relationship with RM, so who knows?

I'm quite curious about the Inside the Actors Studio interview: how they interact (RM and the actors), if they get along, the alleged body language and all. suspectt

I completely agree about Lauren/Ashley and ND. I never felt she fit in, pretty much because her performances weren't there. She said she hated the club from the beginnning, so it never really made sense to me when she stayed around. I surprisingly feel like Rory fits in. I didn't think Sam did at first, but he finally sold me in the Rumours ep. I am not sure about Larson yet, but he may fit, even if his acting isn't the best. I liked him in OMW, because he was nice to Kurt. I have never felt Blaine fits in ND. He may have last year, but this year is another story, and alot of that is over exposure and his push to usurp the leadership. He really changes the dynamics and not in a good way. Look how awesome the club was in Spanish Teacher and Heart prior to him showing up. It kind of felt like old times.

As for the ITAS, there are some pics out there where Chris is aimed away from RM. They may have made some repairs in their relationship since then, but who knows. If he is getting more songs and more stories, maybe there has been a change, or maybe Fox was like, "we better re-jump on this CC bandwagon now because if he is on the verge of blowing up in other forms of media, we want people to know we discovered him first."
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/25/2012, 4:30 pm

Delight wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

Hey all of you gif experts. Is there a gif of Kurt mouthing "What's wrong with you?" at Blaine during "Red Solo Cup." I love that part Smile

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_lvx4bxr1j91qcpsrlo5_250

As for Darren essentially playing himself on screen, I guess all of us know that already. I think it is also partly the fault of the writers on the show for creating characters around the actors (they steal too many ideas from the real life actors to shape the characters, as the Sai swords, Defying Gravity moment and 'Screw 'em' line would attest), and the directors for not putting enough effort to guide the actors in portraying their characters. They probably thought that if they just let Darren behave like Darren on the show, they would get an interesting Blaine; but oh, how sorely mistaken they are dryy

Thanks for the Gif. I think I'm going to add that to the first post of this thread. haha.

You make a good point about how much they bring of the actors into their characters. I guess some bleed is to be expected, but with Darren, there is a lot more than there with the rest of them.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/25/2012, 4:38 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

Thanks for the Gif. I think I'm going to add that to the first post of this thread. haha.

You make a good point about how much they bring of the actors into their characters. I guess some bleed is to be expected, but with Darren, there is a lot more than there with the rest of them.

Too true. He is kind of like Darren Criss with an anger management problem, as that seems to be Blaine's only consistent characteristic.

M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/25/2012, 4:55 pm

Taken from the appreciation thread, to not pollute that thread:
arina wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:
arina wrote:It was when he was doing the famous meet and greet with Ashley behind the table which gave GA an heart attack. I think it was close to the end of the tour.
Razz why? something special happened? or she was just her usual self lol.
She was probably even more crazy than usual if it's possible, she made like thousands and thousands posts on IMDB about this topic and on Gleeforum... And she was not even there. You know I understand that people who went there and paid their money, were disappointed, because they paid the same money as other people and got less for it but it was not her case and she was talking about this for months...
(---)
Is she still alive? I haven't heard about her for a long time, not that I am not happy about it, but its kind of unusual, she used to be EVERYWHERE... Maybe she found another victim (poor guy or girl)
Unfortunately she's still out there bashing Chris. She was on the TWoP forum in the Kurt Hummel thread about 10 days ago.

She is also very active in IMdB, creating hate threads about Chris every day and poluting every discussion that is remotely connected to Kurt or Chris. Just yesterday she made this crazy thread why Chris hadn't gone to some show that 2 Warbler guys were doing.
She had a small periode of 'being Zen', but that lasted for about a week, and after that she seems crazier than ever.
Last week someone was so fed up with her that he/she 'outed' her on tumblr: posting her real name, age and address on tumblr. That is about the worst thing anyone can do online.
She is also still directly pestering Chris on twitter. It's disgusting.

I sometimes track her, because she still uses direct quotes from my song reviews to bash Chris' voice, twisting them in a malicious and hurtful way. I really hate it and I guess I just want to keep an eye on that, so I can maybe prevent it in the future, or counteract. It's really upsetting seeing my own words used against Chris, and I feel that's part of why she does it. She does not only want to make Chris' life miserable, but she wants the Kurtsies to suffer as well, for stanning Chris.

She follows every move Chris makes, knows all about SBL and '8' (she bashed his acting in '8' as well). She says she will hate SBL, But still she knows all about it, and will probably go see it a dozen times in the cinema. She follows Chris' twitter and the twitters of his co-workers, anyone that connect to him. It's scary.
She is really dangerous.

BTW, she lives in Dublin, and Chris' security went up when the live tour was performing in that town. That table was there for a very good reason in the UK. :(

Last edited by Glorfindel on 3/25/2012, 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/25/2012, 4:59 pm

As for the Ashley/Lauren thing, add me to the list of people who never liked the character, and never thought that she fit in with the Glee club. I didn't like the storyline with Puck, and I thought the storyline with Quinn was one of the meaner storylines on the show.

I also never felt that she really gelled with the ND. Part of it probably had to do that she was brought in to replace Kurt, and there was no way that Ashley/Lauren could ever fill the void left by Chris/Kurt. She just couldn't hold her own with the rest of the cast in the dances--she always seemed a step or two behind, or not moving her feet.

I'm not sure that I believe the rumor that Ashley was cut as punishment for Chris because of twittergate, though. I think it would have been hard to use Lauren as the same type of character that she was before she was before her stint in ND.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/25/2012, 5:19 pm

M&M wrote:I completely agree about Lauren/Ashley and ND. I never felt she fit in, pretty much because her performances weren't there. She said she hated the club from the beginnning, so it never really made sense to me when she stayed around. I surprisingly feel like Rory fits in. I didn't think Sam did at first, but he finally sold me in the Rumours ep. I am not sure about Larson yet, but he may fit, even if his acting isn't the best. I liked him in OMW, because he was nice to Kurt. I have never felt Blaine fits in ND. He may have last year, but this year is another story, and alot of that is over exposure and his push to usurp the leadership. He really changes the dynamics and not in a good way. Look how awesome the club was in Spanish Teacher and Heart prior to him showing up. It kind of felt like old times.
Yes, I had the same feeling with 'the Spanish teacher' and 'Heart'. It felt like the old Glee.
It's kind of sad, actually. :(

- Rory can stay, even if Damian's a bad actor and Rory a liar when it comes to getting girls. He's just so cuddly. Razz
- Sam was always nice to Kurt (and others) and I never had a problem with him. I was really glad when he came back in season 3. Also: love his dad. blushh
- Larson seems okay, but a bit creepy, I don't know. But he was nice to Kurt (and Santana).
- Sugar is a great addition to ND. Although I think her background actions are sometimes somewhat over the top, but I like her bubbling energy.
- Blaine just never fit in, and I'm trying to see this as objective as possible. He is not an underdog type of guy, no matter how geeky they dress him, and he seems so sleek (in a bad way). I don't know: it almost seems as if he's looking down on ND, condescending. He went to McKinley High to be with Kurt, but to me it feels that he was better at home at Dalton.
I just don't feel any connection between him and the others, the whole atmosphere of McKinley actually. I just can't imagine him going from classroom to classroom, walking in the hallways. I don't think we've actually seen him that much in school at all, haven't we? blinkk

As for the ITAS, there are some pics out there where Chris is aimed away from RM. They may have made some repairs in their relationship since then, but who knows. If he is getting more songs and more stories, maybe there has been a change, or maybe Fox was like, "we better re-jump on this CC bandwagon now because if he is on the verge of blowing up in other forms of media, we want people to know we discovered him first."
I had a feeling that Chris felt uncomfortable and unsatisfied with Kurt's storylines for a while, especially till after TFT. And the way he felt about 'Ben'. Razz
I hope someone will spill the beans of the real BTS of Glee someday. Twisted Evil

And I also believe that Glee will try to jump back on the CC bandwagon to ride on his coattails (weird image blinkk : Chris on a bandwagon wearing coattails Razz ).
I hope they will remember now how strong Hummelberry is and how upset everyone was when they heard CLC were graduating, and how much everyone wanted that spin-off. And I think they realize now that promoting Blaine and him saving season 4 is not working. suspectt
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/25/2012, 5:31 pm

About Lauren/Ashley, personally I liked their relationship with Puck because it showed a funnier and softer side of him Smile but she wasn't a contribuition in terms of singing and dancing, I don't know it was lack of training or body type but I think it was a little bit hard for her to keeping up with ND. However for some people she was a good addition to the show precisely because of her image, she was the fat girl who wasn't afraid to face anybody and was self-confidence with herself.

Maybe I'm being too harsh with Ryan but I believe the rumors, I think he could be dangerous when things don't work as he wanted but is just phase, then he's nice again toward people or the "guilty one" hahaha lol

- Rory can stay, even if Damian's a bad actor and Rory a liar when it comes to getting girls. He's just so cuddly.
- Sam was always nice to Kurt (and others) and I never had a problem with him. I was really glad when he came back in season 3. Also: love his dad.
- Larson seems okay, but a bit creepy, I don't know. But he was nice to Kurt (and Santana).
- Sugar is a great addition to ND. Although I think her background actions are sometimes somewhat over the top, but I like her bubbling energy.
- Blaine just never fit in, and I'm trying to see this as objective as possible. He is not an underdog type of guy, no matter how geeky they dress him, and he seems so sleek (in a bad way). I don't know: it almost seems as if he's looking down on ND, condescending. He went to McKinley High to be with Kurt, but to me it feels that he was better at home at Dalton.
I just don't feel any connection between him and the others, the whole atmosphere of McKinley actually. I just can't imagine him going from classroom to classroom, walking in the hallways. I don't think we've actually seen him that much in school at all, haven't we?

^
100% agree :D
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/25/2012, 5:40 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Taken from the appreciation thread, to not pollute that thread:
arina wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:
arina wrote:It was when he was doing the famous meet and greet with Ashley behind the table which gave GA an heart attack. I think it was close to the end of the tour.
Razz why? something special happened? or she was just her usual self lol.
She was probably even more crazy than usual if it's possible, she made like thousands and thousands posts on IMDB about this topic and on Gleeforum... And she was not even there. You know I understand that people who went there and paid their money, were disappointed, because they paid the same money as other people and got less for it but it was not her case and she was talking about this for months...
(---)
Is she still alive? I haven't heard about her for a long time, not that I am not happy about it, but its kind of unusual, she used to be EVERYWHERE... Maybe she found another victim (poor guy or girl)
Unfortunately she's still out there bashing Chris. She was on the TWoP forum in the Kurt Hummel thread about 10 days ago.

She is also very active in IMdB, creating hate threads about Chris every day and poluting every discussion that is remotely connected to Kurt or Chris. Just yesterday she made this crazy thread why Chris hadn't gone to some show that 2 Warbler guys were doing.
She had a small periode of 'being Zen', but that lasted for about a week, and after that she seems crazier than ever.
Last week someone was so fed up with her that he/she 'outed' her on tumblr: posting her real name, age and address on tumblr. That is about the worst thing anyone can do online.
She is also still directly pestering Chris on twitter. It's disgusting.

I sometimes track her, because she still uses direct quotes from my song reviews to bash Chris' voice, twisting them in a malicious and hurtful way. I really hate it and I guess I just want to keep an eye on that, so I can maybe prevent it in the future, or counteract. It's really upsetting seeing my own words used against Chris, and I feel that's part of why she does it. She does not only want to make Chris' life miserable, but she wants the Kurtsies to suffer as well, for stanning Chris.

She follows every move Chris makes, knows all about SBL and '8' (she bashed his acting in '8' as well). She says she will hate SBL, But still she knows all about it, and will probably go see it a dozen times in the cinema. She follows Chris' twitter and the twitters of his co-workers, anyone that connect to him. It's scary.
She is really dangerous.

BTW, she lives in Dublin, and Chris' security went up when the live tour was performing in that town. That table was there for a very good reason in the UK. :(
I hoped she stopped... :( She is really CRAZY! And I stopped reading IMDB few montsh ago actually because I found that place very unfriendly to Kurt and Chris as well (no just because of her) and it made me uncomfortable. I just stay here and on the KHAT most of the time and read few very good tumblr accounts... I read her tumblr for the good laugh for a while but I stopped as well, because it just was TOO MUCH.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/25/2012, 5:44 pm

I saw Lauren as a great addition to the show, not necessary to the Glee club. That was the only time I ever liked Puck or looked forward to scenes with him (next to the sweet Beth scenes this season before they morphed into to Pelby Evil or Very Mad ). She has really noticeable screen presence and great comedic timing IMO. I was really sorry to see her go, more so then any other character before. I really liked her, but what can you do.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/25/2012, 5:46 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Yes, I had the same feeling with 'the Spanish teacher' and 'Heart'. It felt like the old Glee.
It's kind of sad, actually. :(

- Rory can stay, even if Damian's a bad actor and Rory a liar when it comes to getting girls. He's just so cuddly. Razz
- Sam was always nice to Kurt (and others) and I never had a problem with him. I was really glad when he came back in season 3. Also: love his dad. blushh
I just don't feel any connection between him and the others, the whole atmosphere of McKinley actually. I just can't imagine him going from classroom to classroom, walking in the hallways. I don't think we've actually seen him that much in school at all, haven't we? blinkk
I think Rory and Sugar kind of fit in but I would not be mad if their were gone. For me Glee is the original cast + Sam, I would terribly miss every one one of them and I cant say that about anyone new. And I feel Blaine is the least fitting there as well.

Last edited by arina on 3/25/2012, 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/25/2012, 5:46 pm

[quote="Glorfindel"]

A
I hope someone will spill the beans of the real BTS of Glee someday. Twisted Evil

And I also believe that Glee will try to jump back on the CC bandwagon to ride on his coattails (weird image blinkk : Chris on a bandwagon wearing coattails Razz ).
I hope they will remember now how strong Hummelberry is and how upset everyone was when they heard CLC were graduating, and how much everyone wanted that spin-off. And I think they realize now that promoting Blaine and him saving season 4 is not working. suspectt

I go back and forth on Sugar. I think she is too over the top and doesn't necessarily feel like a real character because of it. I think she has potential though and the actress seems pretty good.
I truly think Darren would have been happier (as well as me) if he stayed at Dalton. He could show up regularly, but still have time to do his own thing. Also, I think he would have stayed truer to Blaine in season 2 than the random Blaine we have had this season. He sticks out so much in ND. Even if he wasn't the best actor, he used to have the songs to sell it and this year, especially lately, they have been giving him the wrong songs for his voice and the cracks are showing.

I cannot wait until someone does a "Glee: True Hollywood Story." I have thoughts on who might do the tell-all (Jenna). It would certainly be interesting.

If they are finally recognizing Chris again, I will say it's about damn time. He was always said to be the emotional center of the show and when they let Dalton and Itunes and new characters and over abundance of Santana, Finchel, and Blaine get in the way, the show took a huge nosedive.

My hope is that season 4 is split with every other episode in NY. Then, I only ave to watch those 11 Smile

O/T, but how do I add a pic for an icon? Thank you blushh
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/25/2012, 5:50 pm

PS: I forgot to say that I saw GA twitter and everything is related to chris ohmy. Her tweets are only to ask Chris himself and others where is he going. I think she's seriously and dangerously crossing a limit, because she's intruding in his life.

I cannot wait until someone does a "Glee: True Hollywood Story." I have thoughts on who might do the tell-all (Jenna). It would certainly be interesting.

Please E! do it!!!

Jenna telling all the secrets... that why "Tina" hardly ever says a line because she's watching everything ptdr
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/25/2012, 5:52 pm

Damian's and Samuel's characters - completely useless as far as I'm concerned. They can disappear right now and I could care less. Sam is OK and he has potential but they need to ended the Samcedes thing once and for all. They are either "in or out" already, because the dragging isn't doing the storyline any favors.
Blaine - I just don't like or get this Blaine we have now. He is completely underdeveloped and contradictory and IMO it's too little too late to do something about it now. Any development is just gonna feel forced and gel badly with everything we saw before. I'm never gonna forgive them for retconning his age, grade and most of his personality. He is completely ruined for me as a character and I only look forward to a good song from him and nothing more.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/25/2012, 6:29 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

You're absolutely right here, Marie. Blaine has never fit in to what the spirit of Glee has always been about. He's never faced the tormenting and teasing from the other kids at McKinley the way every other kid in the Glee Club has (including Rory). We know that McKinley is a very homophobic environment, and those kids know that he is with Kurt, but yet Blaine never faced any hate for being gay (though that isn't as bad for Kurt anyore).

From the second he walked into that school, his performances we're loved by everyone who was around. Think about it. Last season when the ND performed "Empire State of Mind" in the quad, very few students were interested--most just kept on moving, or reading. When ND performed "We Got the Beat" they got food thrown at him. Blaine sings "It's Not Unusal" and everyone stops to watch, the cheerios and band join right in, and many of the students were dancing around as they watched.

He was big man at campus, and he walked right in to be big man on campus at McKinley. Yeah, he faced a little mild resistance for Finn, but that was never really fully recognized. No kid--especially a kid that dresses like Blaine--could walk into a school as a new student and not face some tormenting from the student body. It's just not realistic (not that glee has ever been realistic).

So either RIB missed a golden opportunity to give Blaine some good development by making him have some difficulty adjusting to life at McKinley, or RIB fully knows that Darren is not capable of handling that kind of material.

I had a feeling that Chris felt uncomfortable and unsatisfied with Kurt's storylines for a while, especially till after TFT. And the way he felt about 'Ben'. Razz

I have felt this as well. I really think there is a noticable difference in Chris' performance when he is acting opposite Darren and when he is acting opposite just about anyone else--he's still good opposite Darren, but the scenes just aren't memorable. Since Chris considers himself to be more of an actor than anything else, and describes the heavy dramatic scenes as candy to him, it has to be frustrating for him to be tied at the hip to Darren. The quality of the material he has gotten this season has gone way down hill because he has to share the screen with a limited actor who isn't connected to any other character on the show.

Oh, I hope so too. I still think that the fact that there has been no real communication on screen between Kurt and Blaine could be because of onset tension between Chris and Darren. I ask this all the time, but when was the last time there was a realy conversation between Kurt and Blaine (I'm talking about something were they each speak two or three times in the course of the conversation). I don't have all of the episodes on iTunes, but the ones that I have, there is no real conversations between the. It's stuff like the cough syrup scene in OMW when Kurt says something, Blaine snaps, Kurt becomes mute. Or in Michael, they never talked to each other in that scene. Or the Lima Bean Scene in Hold on To 16, when they both basically had their own little monologue that really wasn't a conversation.

RM probably still thinks that Blarren could carry a show on his own because RM is that pompous. The Fox execs were the ones who realized that there was no one left to carry the show if CLC and Santana were off on a spinoff. I mean, did RIB seriously think that they could take the Fab 4 off the show, and that Darren, Heather, Tina, and Kevin could carry a show on their own?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/25/2012, 6:45 pm

[quote="M&M"]

O/T, but how do I add a pic for an icon? Thank you blushh

Go into your profile (the link is right below the banner with' Chris picture at the top of each page). Click on avatar. Then you can upload a picture from your PC or another site. If you can't figure it out, if you send me the link to a picture, I can add it for you.

brisallie wrote:PS: I forgot to say that I saw GA twitter and everything is related to chris ohmy. Her tweets are only to ask Chris himself and others where is he going. I think she's seriously and dangerously crossing a limit, because she's intruding in his life.

I looked at GA twitter. The tweets to Lea Solonga are the creepiest. What the hell does Lea Solonga have to do with Chris or Glee?

tanita_mors wrote:Damian's and Samuel's characters - completely useless as far as I'm concerned. They can disappear right now and I could care less. Sam is OK and he has potential but they need to ended the Samcedes thing once and for all. They are either "in or out" already, because the dragging isn't doing the storyline any favors.
Blaine - I just don't like or get this Blaine we have now. He is completely underdeveloped and contradictory and IMO it's too little too late to do something about it now. Any development is just gonna feel forced and gel badly with everything we saw before. I'm never gonna forgive them for retconning his age, grade and most of his personality. He is completely ruined for me as a character and I only look forward to a good song from him and nothing more.

Damian and Samuel are basically just used to fill out the ND/cast. I don't mind them getting a song here and there, or even a small storyline. I don't mind them staying in a small capacity getting a line or two an episode.

That's how Blaine should have been on the show. They never should have brought him to McKinley, and they never should have thrust him in the forefront of the cast the way he has.

As for Sugar, I am not a big fan of hers. She bugs the heck out of me, but again, if they keep her in a small role to fill out the glee club, it's not that bad.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/25/2012, 6:50 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

Go into your profile (the link is right below the banner with' Chris picture at the top of each page). Click on avatar. Then you can upload a picture from your PC or another site. If you can't figure it out, if you send me the link to a picture, I can add it for you.

Thank you so much! Yay!!!

M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next