Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1

+24
M&M
Emile
Divalicious
red texta
Struck by Lightning
Coolbeans3131
CloveGlee
sjonnepon
ry_kurtsie
Ireth
arina
Vir Cotto
Delight
sahhar
ColferGirl
dap1217
mellama
brisallie
ColferInspired
Shinra17
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
fantastica
Jellyrolls
28 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1

Post  Jellyrolls 3/26/2012, 7:46 am

arina wrote:A visit from Warren Buffet!
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 22 Tumblr_m1h3l8bORM1ql1znmo1_500

The hat's wrong but Where's Waldo?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1

Post  Delight 3/26/2012, 8:02 am

Um... what is Warren Buffet doing on the set of Glee? He's not guest starring in an episode, is he?

Also, please tell me why in the world the Glee costume department would dress Blaine up in... that? It's another reason why the Klaine relationship feels unreal. I would've expected Kurt to be a lot more bossy about how his boyfriend dresses tonguue
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 3/26/2012, 8:26 am

Delight wrote:Um... what is Warren Buffet doing on the set of Glee? He's not guest starring in an episode, is he?

Also, please tell me why in the world the Glee costume department would dress Blaine up in... that? It's another reason why the Klaine relationship feels unreal. I would've expected Kurt to be a lot more bossy about how his boyfriend dresses tonguue

Uh,which one is Blaine,I can't find him.
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/26/2012, 8:39 am

dap1217 wrote:
Delight wrote:Um... what is Warren Buffet doing on the set of Glee? He's not guest starring in an episode, is he?

If I'm not wrong is the one on Chris's right, dressed like a sailor. Laughing
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/26/2012, 11:07 am

Emile wrote:
dap1217 wrote:

If I'm not wrong is the one on Chris's right, dressed like a sailor. Laughing
It does not look like him to me but we will see :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/26/2012, 12:14 pm

arina wrote:It does not look like him to me but we will see :-)
Some (on another forum) think it's Damian. Honestly: I can't tell either way. blinkk

BTW: does anyone think it's Max Adler kneeling in front with the blue board in his hands?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/26/2012, 12:28 pm

Based on Chris's tweet about the cape, do you think it's possible he mean graduation gown?
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/26/2012, 12:37 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
arina wrote:It does not look like him to me but we will see :-)
Some (on another forum) think it's Damian. Honestly: I can't tell either way. blinkk

BTW: does anyone think it's Max Adler kneeling in front with the blue board in his hands?

I thought it was Darren in the red striped shirt. It doesn't look like Damian to me (plus, we've never seen Rory wearing clothes like that--striped polo shirts are definitely a Blaine thing). But then again, the picture is so horrible, it's hard to tell who most of them are.

That doesn't look like Max to me.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/26/2012, 12:44 pm

Even if the pic is very blurry, I thought DC's eyebrows would be more noticeable.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/26/2012, 12:55 pm

Shinra17 wrote:Even if the pic is very blurry, I thought DC's eyebrows would be more noticeable.

LOL. But no one's eyebrows are that noticable.

DC has to be in the picture. He wouldn't miss a photo op with Warren Buffet.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/26/2012, 1:07 pm

I am curious!
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 22 Tumblr_m1i1lgs9v91qe2o1go1_500
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/26/2012, 1:17 pm

arina wrote:I am curious!
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 22 Tumblr_m1i1lgs9v91qe2o1go1_500

Epic NYADA audition?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/26/2012, 1:20 pm

So epic that that requires a cape! Razz
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/26/2012, 2:35 pm

still for 3x15 from TV Line

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 22 Glee_ep315-sc18_019-32f0593

I think I understand why Matt is surprised lol.

Last edited by Shinra17 on 3/26/2012, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pic re-uploaded. Apparently the hotlinking has died)
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/26/2012, 3:00 pm

banzai Some of the comments are hysterical Smile I love people's comments on these stories.

On the happy side, we only have a week and a half until first listen Friday.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/26/2012, 6:09 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 22 Tumblr_m1idnfRX1B1qcd40io1_500

NYADA !!!
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Coolbeans3131 3/26/2012, 6:13 pm

Oooo, could Kurt's really cool scene from this morning, possibly with a cape, be his NYADA audition???
Coolbeans3131
Coolbeans3131
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/26/2012, 6:19 pm

I know we are supposed to be getting a grande dame character, so I am thinking they have a NYADA audition to show their talent, and then have an interview to make a final decision. Possibly NYADA audition in ep 18 and then the grande dame in ep 19. Of course, to torture us, we will have to wait for the final episode to find out exactly what is going on. As long as they don't suddenly write Santana getting into NYADA because of her awesome talent *snark*, when Rachel and Kurt have been sweating bullets, I will be okay with the wait.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/26/2012, 6:21 pm

Coolbeans3131 wrote:Oooo, could Kurt's really cool scene from this morning, possibly with a cape, be his NYADA audition???

Ooooooo, maybe!!! =D

I wonder what kind of cape it is, and why he's wearing it, or if it's just like a fashion-cape and not a character or superhero cape. Hmmmm. Is there any broadway characters that traditionally wears a cape of sorts?

Lea also tweeted that she was singing a separate song in the auditorium first, a Kelly Clarkson song, so I guess it's also possible that Chris may also get two songs this episode (????) and that what he was doing today was his first of two as well. (I know, wishful thinking....)

Regardless, hooray for the NYADA auditions finally being here! Smile
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/26/2012, 7:31 pm

I'm trying to think of shows that could have a character in a cape. Kurt has to do an epic Broadway song for NYADA. He just has to Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/26/2012, 7:54 pm

ColferGirl wrote:Regardless, hooray for the NYADA auditions finally being here! Smile
well, not really... something like 6 more weeks to go arghh
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Coolbeans3131 3/26/2012, 9:40 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I'm trying to think of shows that could have a character in a cape. Kurt has to do an epic Broadway song for NYADA. He just has to Smile

Photobucket
Coolbeans3131
Coolbeans3131
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/26/2012, 10:18 pm

Quinn and Joe Alert? Glee’s Samuel Larsen Teases “Juicy” Scene With Dianna Agron

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 22 Quinnsamuel--3785452278585511974

Although the car wreck on the last episode of Glee looked fatal, we know Dianna Agron (Quinn) is back at work on the hit FOX show. Now how will producers bring back the Yale-bound beauty when Glee returns with new episodes on April 10?

New Glee star Samuel Larsen (Joe) sounds off to Wetpaint Entertainment about Dianna’s hotly-anticipated return to the show after her character Quinn’s mid-season finale car accident.

Samuel is understandably mum on the details, but he teased “Anything could happen, literally. We could totally catch you by surprise, and you didn’t even see it coming. Don’t bank on anything. I mean, this is Glee we’re talking about!”

But fans will for sure see more of Samuel — the Glee Project winner who recently graduated to the big show — because producers have beefed up his role as formerly home schooled Joe Hart. And the actor said he recently tweeted a comment of how happy he was to work with Dianna “because we had a scene to do, and it was the first time I got to do something juicy.”

A juicy scene? Hmm. Could Quinn and Joe become an item? No clue from Samuel, but pairing these two together is definitely something fans have been buzzing about for a while. Would you like to see them as a couple?

Wetpaint
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/26/2012, 10:38 pm

Coolbeans3131 wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I'm trying to think of shows that could have a character in a cape. Kurt has to do an epic Broadway song for NYADA. He just has to Smile

Photobucket

The Phantom wears a cape! =D

........where is Ivana, our number 1 Phantom fan? She'll be so happy if Chris gets to sing a song from Phantom!! Smile
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/26/2012, 10:51 pm

So from what I gather, Blaine's brother is cheeky, which means no angst for Blaine, and the Blarren fans will not be happy. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 22 3429310274

So if that is the case what if they have retconned Blaine again, back to NBK where he said he was taunted at his other school. I have been having a feeling this is what they are doing, which means the writers feel or know that Darren can't do angst or drama.

I think Blaine might be the straight man to his brother as in a comedy duo in this episode.

Had a feeling they would get the light hearted stuff. I hope Cooper picks on Blaine as siblings do, I would lap that up. Imagine if he made remarks about his hair or his height, or about the way he dresses.

This could be pay back for all those annoying Blarren stans that pester them via Twitter. It probably isn't, but I can dream. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 22 775186483
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next