Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1

+24
M&M
Emile
Divalicious
red texta
Struck by Lightning
Coolbeans3131
CloveGlee
sjonnepon
ry_kurtsie
Ireth
arina
Vir Cotto
Delight
sahhar
ColferGirl
dap1217
mellama
brisallie
ColferInspired
Shinra17
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
fantastica
Jellyrolls
28 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2012, 12:31 am

Carousel wrote:
fantastica wrote:ok just posted there to ask that question. i also stated my opinoin that it doesn't matter who initiates the breakup. it's not a normal healthy relationship anyway.

Ha Ha - that and a couple of bucks will get you a cup of coffee!!

Thought you'd like to see this from twitter:

Kurt&Blaine are both flawed, but the beauty of the couple is the respect and love between two equals. They complement each other.

You've already shown us Klaine is true love and soulmates. Now please focus on them & give them happy stories. No more sad Kurt!

Kurt&Blaine have both had others pursue them but it doesn't matter because they know they just want each other. Now focus on them.

Kurt is happy and in love with Blaine. Why would they part? It doesn't get better than what they've found together. True Love!

I just tweeted these to Brad:

Have you aired episodes of Glee at a different time? I'm not seeing the same thing these Klaine shippers are tweeting you about

I don't see two boys in love who are soulmates in Klaine. I see two boys who don't communicate and are growing apart.

It's time to breakup Klaine because the relationship has been stagnant since they had sex. It's pointess and boring

Breaking up Klaine will be the best thing you can do for both of the actors involved, too.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1

Post  ColferGirl 3/8/2012, 1:27 am

ColferInspired wrote:

And if episode 3X17 is Kurt centric than I am definitely happy.

Same, I'll be ecstatic if 3x17 is Kurt centric. Smile I'm hoping that he'll have a strong amount of screentime and story throughout the majority of the final 8 episodes. Crossing my fingers!

Carousel wrote:I have already seen the "I will be so pissed if Kurt breaks up with Blaine after making him change schools for him" and my thing is - where were JUNIOR Blaine's parents when he was transferring?? He could not possible do it without a parental signature. AND THAT WAS THE STUPIDITY OF MAKING BLAINE A JUNIOR.

Ugh, the school transfer thing. dryy I know I'm "preaching to the choir" as they say, but that argument bugs me so much. Kurt didn't MAKE Blaine do anything. He just asked. He didn't give him any "If you don't do this, I'll break up with you" ultimatum, or any "do this or I'll hate you" etc. nonsense, he just asked him to transfer. After that, the ball was completely in Blaine's court. If he didn't want to transfer, he was free not to, and I'm sure Kurt would have respected his choice (even if he might be disappointed). Blaine's 17, not 7, he can make decisions for himself. And if his parents weren't ok with it, they wouldn't have signed the papers. And he also said he did it for him, not Kurt, when Kurt freaked out about whether Blaine did it for him or not...

And, of course, it was just an obvious and contrived way to get Blaine from Dalton to McKinley, so he could have a greater presence on the show and not just be a character who ocassionally pops in. They should blame the writers for wanting Blaine to get more spotlight thus needing to be part of ND. dryy

As for the "I'll never forgive Kurt if he breaks up with Blaine, but if Blaine does it that's ok" comment on GF you mentioned, Kim. That statement just makes me so angry. :angry: I gotta remember this is just a show, he's just a character, not worth getting ticked over...(though who am I kidding, in my head I'm like this --> rentine over that comment)
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/8/2012, 1:39 am

fantastica wrote:ok just posted there to ask that question. i also stated my opinoin that it doesn't matter who initiates the breakup. it's not a normal healthy relationship anyway.

I'm expecting to see what that girl gonna reply to you :D lol

Carousel wrote:

Thought you'd like to see this from twitter:

Kurt&Blaine are both flawed, but the beauty of the couple is the respect and love between two equals. They complement each other.

You've already shown us Klaine is true love and soulmates. Now please focus on them & give them happy stories. No more sad Kurt!

Kurt&Blaine have both had others pursue them but it doesn't matter because they know they just want each other. Now focus on them.

Kurt is happy and in love with Blaine. Why would they part? It doesn't get better than what they've found together. True Love!

I need a moment to reflect what I've read... please just a moment...

ptdr

:O Where it says that 3x17 will be Kurt-centric??? You have made my day with that.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 2:43 am

[quote="ColferGirl"]
ColferInspired wrote:
Carousel wrote:I have already seen the "I will be so pissed if Kurt breaks up with Blaine after making him change schools for him" and my thing is - where were JUNIOR Blaine's parents when he was transferring?? He could not possible do it without a parental signature. AND THAT WAS THE STUPIDITY OF MAKING BLAINE A JUNIOR.
Ugh, the school transfer thing. dryy I know I'm "preaching to the choir" as they say, but that argument bugs me so much. Kurt didn't MAKE Blaine do anything. He just asked. He didn't give him any "If you don't do this, I'll break up with you" ultimatum, or any "do this or I'll hate you" etc. nonsense, he just asked him to transfer. After that, the ball was completely in Blaine's court. If he didn't want to transfer, he was free not to, and I'm sure Kurt would have respected his choice (even if he might be disappointed). Blaine's 17, not 7, he can make decisions for himself. And if his parents weren't ok with it, they wouldn't have signed the papers. And he also said he did it for him, not Kurt, when Kurt freaked out about whether Blaine did it for him or not...
My children have transfered schools more than once during their high school years and trust me, they will not let any of them transfer if they are not present w/ a parent or legal guardian. As a minor you are required to have a parent or guardian or else the state will put you in a foster home and a family court judge will asign you a legal guardian. Blaine cannot transfer w/o having one of his parents or legal guardian accompany him to school to do the transfer. He can't just present a signed paper.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/8/2012, 4:43 am

fantastica wrote:casserole you are blind! I just posted that diana stuff 2 posts up. next time READ first before you post. dryy
Carousel wrote:so sorry - I am blinded by my love for you (or you post so much I cannot keep up!! moque )
Razz I'm thinking about la cage aux folles but with two ladies in the main roles.

If this ends up being the main reason why they have to break up, it's a blessing.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 4:49 am

Do you think maybe they had the breakup in mind all along and making him a junior just should have facilitated it? So many stories could have gone that way this year, yet they dropped them all. You cannot tell me it is just because of fans. Media pressure to keep the gay couple that is "so inspiring?" Maybe they plan to end the year that way (or do it over the summer).

p.s. I am NOT for hire. My shows are private phr34r

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 4:57 am

^ true. only I can see your privates, for free. moque

I don't think they drop the WSS conflict because of fan reactions. by the time fans saw the IAU hte next episode is already filmed, and the flower scene was leacked like hte next day or something.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 5:12 am

so what stopped them from making this "a bump in the road" that they talked about? It was the perfect opportunity

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 5:18 am

either they can predict the fans' irrational reaction ahead of time or they have other reasons for doing so. I don't know. maybe they will tell us when they are actually breaking them up. like "we never talk...".
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/8/2012, 3:35 pm

Lea Michele ‏ @msleamichele
Starting a new episode today. A very special tribute to one of the worlds most amazing singers. Very excited about this one..

Lea Michele ‏ @msleamichele
Singing a really great version of one of my favorite songs today with @MsAmberPRiley @NayaRivera and @chriscolfer
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 5:28 pm

That's probably what Anders tweeted? 3.17 is another tribute? Prabably another one line song.

ok i heard that gloria estefan tweeted that the plan had changed because of whitney's passing sometime ago, so everybody is speculating that hte new tribute is for whitney.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 11:38 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 12 0000bkdg

hmm, that sebastian just won't die. i hope he seduces blaine again and blaine cheats and kurt dumps blaine (since chris stands by kurt so it makes sense) and never looks back.

or is it possible sebby is also auditioning for NYADA?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 11:41 pm

Plus think what a douchebag it would make Blaine look like to be seduced by the guy who caused him to have eye surgery Twisted Evil

I thought it was pretty much established that Sebby was NOT a senior. At the most they would transfer him to ND next year.

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 11:43 pm

blaine is clueless, remember? He doesn't know better. see how he cheered sebby during regionals. It almost looks like kurt was the one who got slushied. sometimes I wonder if blaine has some brain damage.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2012, 11:51 pm

fantastica wrote:That's probably what Anders tweeted? 3.17 is another tribute? Prabably another one line song.

ok i heard that gloria estefan tweeted that the plan had changed because of whitney's passing sometime ago, so everybody is speculating that hte new tribute is for whitney.

I kind of hope it's not Whitney. I think it would be tacky to do a tribute to her so close to her death--it would be capitalizing on her death. .
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 11:56 pm

and isn't ep 18 the Disney Imagineer ep??? so how many tributes in a row??

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 11:57 pm

they mentioned all the other tributes ahead of time, but this one they didn't. seems like it was added as an after thought. so i will bet Whitney, not that I want it to.

also, the disney thing was more likely a hoax. diana's hacker mentioned it.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 11:59 pm

and how does that fit into any story line? I thought I read ep 17 was Kurt centric - no doubt they scrapped that as well dryy

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/9/2012, 12:01 am

people who said it was kurt-centric was merely speculating or hoping. just because kurt has a storyline in which he's "going through some stuff" doens't mean it's kurt-centric.

but, dave will be back. sebby will be back. it does seem obvious that at least one of them will have something to do w/ kurt.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/9/2012, 12:02 am

fantastica wrote:they mentioned all the other tributes ahead of time, but this one they didn't. seems like it was added as an after thought. so i will bet Whitney, not that I want it to.

also, the disney thing was more likely a hoax. diana's hacker mentioned it.

If they are doing a Whitney tribute, I think it will officially make the show jump the shark. ajkula Tacky and capitalizing.

I never believed the Disney thing would happen. Disney wouldn't give the rights to a crapbag show unless they had serious control over it, which I doubt RIB would give them.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/9/2012, 12:03 am

fantastica wrote:people who said it was kurt-centric was merely speculating or hoping. just because kurt has a storyline in which he's "going through some stuff" doens't mean it's kurt-centric.

but, dave will be back. sebby will be back. it does seem obvious that at least one of them will have something to do w/ kurt.

Nah. They are going to put Dave and Sebby in a hot tub with Blaine and see what happens.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/9/2012, 12:05 am

^ nothing happens. they all stay limp.

Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/9/2012, 12:06 am

and which ep is Chandler in? The one that supposedly has nothing to do with Kurt and Blaine (damn!)

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/9/2012, 12:11 am

some people speculate that chandler is dave's new love and it will be the last of dave because now it's gotten better for him when he shows up w/ a hot bf and they will conclude his story and they will go off the sunset happily ever after.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/9/2012, 12:20 am

Geez, the guy is barely out of the hospital. He would not have a bf that quickly Well - this is Glee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next