Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1

+39
azure
tamara04
MissSoniaPP
opals
Ranwing
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
kac
valkeakuulas
BlueJazz
Divalicious
M&M
sheny
fountain
msjoanlucette
Buenos
Dame Loli
red texta
paulopf
E-ko
Sani
ry_kurtsie
sahhar
CCfan93
Shinra17
Emile
arina
fantastica
Delight
ColferInspired
CloveGlee
ColferGirl
brisallie
Coolbeans3131
tanita_mors
Struck by Lightning
Glorfindel
Vir Cotto
Jellyrolls
43 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1 - Page 30 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1

Post  tamara04 12/5/2012, 2:28 pm

brisallie wrote:
tamara04 wrote:
fantastica wrote:yes dear. time to focus on real life events. Smile

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Real life events suck! I want Glee!

I know real life can sucks too, but lately Glee hasn't been better, so I recommend you to enjoy the holidays and take time to do any activity during the hiatus.

Yes I agree and I'm very tempted to go to LA for the 6 days I'm off work and "look around", if you know what I mean... fanny2
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1 - Page 30 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1

Post  Divalicious 12/5/2012, 2:30 pm

I put my real age of 48 on, and it didn't give me a survey either. I think they are looking at specific age groups in specific regions. They might be looking where Glee is watched live more frequently, and looking to cater to that audience, feeling it is more representative of the GA.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/5/2012, 5:39 pm

tamara04 wrote:
brisallie wrote:
tamara04 wrote:
fantastica wrote:yes dear. time to focus on real life events. Smile

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Real life events suck! I want Glee!

I know real life can sucks too, but lately Glee hasn't been better, so I recommend you to enjoy the holidays and take time to do any activity during the hiatus.

Yes I agree and I'm very tempted to go to LA for the 6 days I'm off work and "look around", if you know what I mean... fanny2

Go girl! And check very well the places where that person usually goes ...that sounds like a stalker, maybe is not a good idea. Umm make everything looks like it were a "coincidence".

I haven't done the survey on Fox, so I'm wondering it was already closed or is only to some specific people?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/5/2012, 7:29 pm

The survey was closed about half a day ago.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/13/2012, 3:32 pm

I don't know where to put this. A deleted scene from the Glee 3D movie. You probably have seen it, but I just found it.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 12/14/2012, 9:20 pm

Does anyone know why there's so many long hiatuses this year on Glee?
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 12/14/2012, 9:38 pm

Probably because they can't keep up with filming and the schedule. They were just finishing episode 11 and are currently filming 13. There is no way to have this series be on a weekly basis. Each episode takes over a week to film.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 12/14/2012, 9:51 pm

bayth wrote:Probably because they can't keep up with filming and the schedule. They were just finishing episode 11 and are currently filming 13. There is no way to have this series be on a weekly basis. Each episode takes over a week to film.
Really? I thought there would be a better reason than that! How do all those other weekly shows do it then? That's not fair. dryy
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/14/2012, 10:46 pm

Other shows don't have to create half a musical every episode. They don't have dance rehearsals and songs recording.
And the filming of songs takes up a lot of time, more time than a 'normal' scene.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 12/14/2012, 10:59 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Other shows don't have to create half a musical every episode. They don't have dance rehearsals and songs recording.
And the filming of songs takes up a lot of time, more time than a 'normal' scene.

That's true. You have a point. I just wish they would figure out a way so we wouldn't have to wait. This is going to be such a long 5 weeks :(
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 12/15/2012, 7:23 am

It is typical for shows to have several weeks off due to the holidays. And the October hiatus was due to the baseball schedule. Most shows film 22 or 23 episodes a year, and air them over the same September to May timeframe, so there are a lot more weeks than episodes for all shows
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 12/15/2012, 2:32 pm

Karen's right....all of these hiatuses aren't something only Glee does. All the other tv shows I'm watching right now - Revolution, Modern Family, Grimm, Once Upon a Time, The New Normal, etc. - all of them are currently on hiatus until January-ish. And for the past few months, most of them would take a week or two off between episodes, mini-hiatuses instead of month-long ones that Glee does. So hiatuses are actually a pretty normal thing.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 12/15/2012, 5:06 pm

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/6/2013, 4:13 pm

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1 - Page 30 Tumblr_mg7uuafD5s1qe476yo1_500

I wish they used them as much on the show as they do in promotions.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/6/2013, 6:12 pm

It should say Glee Returns but you'll only see Rachel for about 8 minutes per episode, and Kurt two minutes per episode. So DVR it and fast forward through the crap!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/6/2013, 11:42 pm

the most recent tv promo didn't even have kurt in it. yawn.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/9/2013, 11:00 am

fantastica wrote:the most recent tv promo didn't even have kurt in it. yawn.
True. Kurt should of been in it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/9/2013, 11:10 am

I don't think I'll ever understand why they don't feature Kurt more prominently in the show. Chris is the cast member who gets the most publicity and talk show appearances. If you look on the Glee forum, the Kurt/Chris forum is the forum with the individual most replies by far (20,000 more than Lea, who has the second most), and that's without a lot of us who have chosen not to participate on that board, or have limited participation over there. I just can't fathom why they would minimize the role of the media darling and fan favorite to put characters people just don't seem all that interested in at the forefront.

Morons.

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 1/9/2013, 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/9/2013, 11:16 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I don't think I'll ever understand why they don't feature more prominently in the show. Chris is the cast member who gets the most publicity and talk show appearances. If you look on the Glee forum, the Kurt/Chris forum is the forum with the individual most replies by far (20,000 more than Lea, who has the second most), and that's without a lot of us who have chosen not to participate on that board, or have limited participation over there. I just can't fathom why they would minimize the role of the media darling and fan favorite to put characters people just don't seem all that interested in at the forefront.

Morons.

True,I agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/9/2013, 1:17 pm

I don't get it either. They are benching their best player.

It's ridiculous. Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next