Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1

+39
azure
tamara04
MissSoniaPP
opals
Ranwing
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
kac
valkeakuulas
BlueJazz
Divalicious
M&M
sheny
fountain
msjoanlucette
Buenos
Dame Loli
red texta
paulopf
E-ko
Sani
ry_kurtsie
sahhar
CCfan93
Shinra17
Emile
arina
fantastica
Delight
ColferInspired
CloveGlee
ColferGirl
brisallie
Coolbeans3131
tanita_mors
Struck by Lightning
Glorfindel
Vir Cotto
Jellyrolls
43 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1 - Page 29 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1

Post  CloveGlee 11/14/2012, 4:26 pm

Ryan has become his own Gary Stu.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1 - Page 29 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1

Post  tanita_mors 11/14/2012, 5:03 pm

^^^ You speak no lies.

Those dogs of his are lovely though. Huge, but so fluffy. I want one.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/14/2012, 5:50 pm

@Marie, thanks for the explanation Smile

But Why is Ryan including these Glee things in TNN? Is he making fun of his another show? or prop up his ego as Marie said?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 11/14/2012, 7:20 pm

brisallie wrote:@Marie, thanks for the explanation Smile

But Why is Ryan including these Glee things in TNN? Is he making fun of his another show? or prop up his ego as Marie said?

It's because the character Bryan in TNN is technically Ryan Murphy. Ryan is writing the ultimate meta show - a show about himself, or at least, what he hopes for his future (he mentioned in a recent interview how he hopes to have a baby one day). The character Bryan's husband, David, is named for and based off of Ryan's real husband, David. The Bryan character works on a show called "Sing" because Ryan himself works on Glee, and "he says things Ryan himself says" (so said Ryan in an interview), etc. etc. because Bryan is Ryan's avatar. neutre
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/15/2012, 1:57 am

^
I'm wondering if Ryan was honest when he proposed this new series and told them to the producers of NBC "Well this series is basically about myself"lol

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1 - Page 29 Tumblr_mdglsiNhiW1qjac5so2_r1_250

And you know, I realize that if weren't for the hat, Kurt's copycat is more like Finn actually. IMO

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 11/16/2012, 10:59 pm

So the Kiki episode is not next week??? :( I thought it was supposed to be on thanksgiving....
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/16/2012, 11:24 pm

^They are having Thanksgiving in Glee the week after the real Thanksgiving.

Glee logic. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 11/17/2012, 12:15 am

Glorfindel wrote:^They are having Thanksgiving in Glee the week after the real Thanksgiving.

Glee logic. Rolling Eyes
Awwww that sucks!! So next week's episode is Kurtless again??????? arghh
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/17/2012, 12:18 am

tamara04 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^They are having Thanksgiving in Glee the week after the real Thanksgiving.

Glee logic. Rolling Eyes
Awwww that sucks!! So next week's episode is Kurtless again??????? arghh

Look at the bright side... we all save an hour.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/19/2012, 6:23 am

I found this on Tumblr. Of course I don't believe it's real conversation Between RIB but it's hilarious.

Actual Conversations From The Glee Writing Room

Ryan: Let's do something totally new this season and break up all our main couples and put them with someone new!
Ian: Won't people be mad....
Brad: Yes. I love it. Rachel is first, obviously. We'll bring in a NYADA guy.
Ian: But what about Finn?
Ryan: It's fine, we'll have him miss the first three episodes so everyone can fall in love with new guy.I like where this is going. Okay. How about Kurt? He should have an older, charming boyfriend with a wonderful voice, chisled good looks and who makes everything always about Kurt ever.
Ian: But what about Blaine?
Ryan and Brad: He cheats on him
Ryan and Brad: *hi-five*
Ryan: Okay, now, how do we ruin Brittana?
Brad: Santana wants to see other people. But she doesn't want to break up with Brittany. It's complicated and it makes her look petty.
Ian: So do we give Santana a girlfriend or...
Ryan: You're funny
Brad: We should put Brittany with a guy! People loved Bartie, we can totally get that back.
Ryan: It should be Sam. Because that's something I can really develop on a sticky note.
Brad: This is gold, guys, gold. And the fans will be mad at the characters and not us!
Ian: Well....what about Mike and Tina?
Ryan: Mike and who?
Ian: Tina
Ryan: Who?
Ian: Jenna plays her
Ryan: .....Who?
Brad: Oh, we'll just mention they broke up, no one really cares, they're straight and Asian. Guys, I have a good feeling about this season
Ryan: This will be our best season. I can see the reviews now.

Source

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/26/2012, 5:16 pm

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/26/2012, 8:36 pm

4x08 Sneak peek:

The new cast members are much more fun BTS than in the episodes, imo. saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/26/2012, 8:50 pm

Watching that BTS made me less interested in seeing that performance. I didn't like the look of it visually at all.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/30/2012, 11:39 am

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1 - Page 29 Tumblr_meafdrNtFD1rpn8nto1_500General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1 - Page 29 Tumblr_meafdrNtFD1rpn8nto2_500General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1 - Page 29 Tumblr_meafdrNtFD1rpn8nto3_500
I found this on tumblr today. Someone has put a lot of effort to make it. I think it's funny ptdr

Last edited by sheny on 11/30/2012, 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/30/2012, 12:48 pm

Someone said to me that Glee doesn't have fans. It has hostages. Certainly feels like that sometimes.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/30/2012, 6:32 pm

the only fans (who do not consider themselves as hostages) are those who love everything glee - all characters, all music numbers. they don't think too much about plot holes or lack of continuities or character deficiencies, etc. they will watch the show if you replace the whole cast every episode and have them sing and dance all hour long. I am sure they are few in numbers than most of us - who are addicts in one aspect of glee and can't stop bitching about everything else in it.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/4/2012, 9:53 pm

i am reposting a post in the spoiler thread by our lovely @Indiaskye about the fox survey, since some of our readers don't venture into spoiler thread.

Not a spoiler but did you guys know that Fox is doing a survey about Glee at the moment?

Here is the link:

http://www.fox.com/

Just scroll almost to the bottom of the page and then click on the rectangular grey "Fox Viewer Panel" button.

You have to sign up in order to participate but it's worth it (I just filled it out)! It's an in-depth survey where you can rate the characters, leave feedback about what you did and didn't like about this season so far, etc.!

it's highly recommended that you go there to participate. Fox needs to hear our voices, and we need to get our voices heard.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 12/4/2012, 10:12 pm

So are we getting only 2 more episodes of Glee this year?And then a long hiatus again?? :(
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/4/2012, 10:19 pm

yes dear. time to focus on real life events. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 12/4/2012, 10:55 pm

fantastica wrote:yes dear. time to focus on real life events. Smile

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Real life events suck! I want Glee!
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 12/4/2012, 11:00 pm

Real life involves confused patients, poop and tired staff. Glee, despite all it's flaws is better. Although I do enjoy this season, baked today to take to work tomorrow. Pear cardamom cake and a mincemeat coffee cake.

Must be regional, the questionnaire. I called my brother, also a Glee fan, told him to use a younger age, and he didn't get a questionnaire either.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/5/2012, 8:03 am

tamara04 wrote:

Correction: Glee sucks too, but real life events just suck harder. fanny2

Ah well,we'll have Christmas and New Year to distract us from Glee for a few weeks. And maybe I'll finally get time to write some reviews! Having hardly no free time besides a few stolen 10-15 minutes on the internet a couple of times a day, inbetween work and chores, is frustrating me. Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/5/2012, 8:16 am

Divalicious wrote:Real life involves confused patients, poop and tired staff. Glee, despite all it's flaws is better. Although I do enjoy this season, baked today to take to work tomorrow. Pear cardamom cake and a mincemeat coffee cake.

Must be regional, the questionnaire. I called my brother, also a Glee fan, told him to use a younger age, and he didn't get a questionnaire either.
Apparently the survey is closed. They either had enough people responding, or they figured out that the survey was being spammed by several parts of the fandom.
But I think we got the message across. hapitgh

BTW: your cakes sound/read delicious. (I'm hungry, it's almost lunchtime.) fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/5/2012, 9:45 am

tamara04 wrote:

I know real life can sucks too, but lately Glee hasn't been better, so I recommend you to enjoy the holidays and take time to do any activity during the hiatus.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 12/5/2012, 10:35 am

I did the survey (I said I was from NY tongue2 ).
I put my real age, 26 years

I found strange the question: if I thought Glee was "too young" for me.
And now you guys are saying that whoever put younger ages did not have access to the survey.
Do they want to see what the people over 18 think? saispa

Last edited by MissSoniaPP on 12/5/2012, 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next