Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1

+39
azure
tamara04
MissSoniaPP
opals
Ranwing
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
kac
valkeakuulas
BlueJazz
Divalicious
M&M
sheny
fountain
msjoanlucette
Buenos
Dame Loli
red texta
paulopf
E-ko
Sani
ry_kurtsie
sahhar
CCfan93
Shinra17
Emile
arina
fantastica
Delight
ColferInspired
CloveGlee
ColferGirl
brisallie
Coolbeans3131
tanita_mors
Struck by Lightning
Glorfindel
Vir Cotto
Jellyrolls
43 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1 - Page 18 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1

Post  ChrisColferFan1 6/19/2012, 10:08 pm

Shinra17 wrote:General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1 - Page 18 Tumblr_m5w1kppR4j1ql1znmo1_500

I guess they mean: rachel stans be prepared!

I think you are right.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1 - Page 18 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1

Post  fantastica 6/19/2012, 10:15 pm

the question is, who cares (amongst us)?!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/19/2012, 10:55 pm

^The question is, whether someone cares or not about this news, what does is have to do with you? suure
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/20/2012, 12:18 am

Oh, this definately means then that Kurt and Rachel will not be at the same place at the beginnig of the season. Because Chris' booktour ends in LA, I take he'll be filming, or even not filming at the same time. Although it says at the beginning...his tour does start at NY... But still I'm not sure if even my Hummelberry heart cares anymore?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/20/2012, 12:57 am

The filming news barely excited me. Nothing about the new season is exciting me. Something just seems.........off when I see Chris's interview's regarding Season 4. Like he's trying to be optimistic but is also not so sure himself. Ugh, Trollphy and his mess dryy .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/20/2012, 1:01 am

chris said filming starts mid july (gold derby interview, which was 2 days ago). filming for Lea/NY starts early July right after Independance holiday. So only Lea is shooting early July w/ whoever guest star she is with (I already forgot - and don't remind me - I don't even care).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/20/2012, 2:09 am

Meh. I'm keeping my expectations at an absolute low for Season 4, so that I don't get disappointed. I'm still barely over the Season 3 finale dryy .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/20/2012, 2:12 am

i am already over everything - i am over w/ glee! Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/20/2012, 2:19 am

fantastica wrote:i am already over everything - i am over w/ glee! Smile

Oh I'm over Glee alright. Trollphy made sure of that after this season. Only thing keeping me attached to Glee is Chris. Otherwise I don't even watch anything from Glee anymore.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/20/2012, 2:27 am

i will forgive trollphy a bit if he lets chris in every single episode. i will kick trollphy in the nads once for each episode Chris is barely in, twice for each episode he's not in and thrice for not giving him a solo/duet at least every 3 episodes.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette 6/20/2012, 2:32 am

^ Lol. I'm on the same page as you. :O hopefully he receives those kicks...

I'm pretty over glee as well. it's just a mess...

msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/20/2012, 3:24 am

valkeakuulas wrote:Oh, this definately means then that Kurt and Rachel will not be at the same place at the beginnig of the season. Because Chris' booktour ends in LA, I take he'll be filming, or even not filming at the same time. Although it says at the beginning...his tour does start at NY... But still I'm not sure if even my Hummelberry heart cares anymore?
They'd better not be at the same place at the start of the new season btw. Now that Kurt has been rejected, the least they can do would be to let him have a bit of storyline on his own and not have him teleported in NYC out of the blue to sing the praise of rachel/lea.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/20/2012, 10:52 am

Shinra17 wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:Oh, this definately means then that Kurt and Rachel will not be at the same place at the beginnig of the season. Because Chris' booktour ends in LA, I take he'll be filming, or even not filming at the same time. Although it says at the beginning...his tour does start at NY... But still I'm not sure if even my Hummelberry heart cares anymore?
They'd better not be at the same place at the start of the new season btw. Now that Kurt has been rejected, the least they can do would be to let him have a bit of storyline on his own and not have him teleported in NYC out of the blue to sing the praise of rachel/lea.

That's is true, but apparently by Glee in Lima there's only Blarren for Kurt...I don't know if that is any better. saispa

I just keep thinking who, besides Rachel stans, will watch Rachel alone in NY? Are there enough people for that?

@fantastica: You can give one for Trollphy from me as well in your head, and add one everytime Kurt has to say 'I love you' to you know who... tongue2
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/20/2012, 11:01 am

I hope glee wont try to make up for kurts nyada loss by giving us extra dose of klaine love. dryy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/20/2012, 11:10 am

fantastica wrote:I hope glee wont try to make up for kurts nyada loss by giving us extra dose of klaine love. dryy

I'm expecting anything from Glee Kim, so I'm ready for it blinkk :(
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/20/2012, 11:14 am

fantastica wrote:I hope glee wont try to make up for kurts nyada loss by giving us extra dose of klaine love. dryy

What are you thinking, of course they will! The big bossess will listen to this Equality campaign and pretend to help the cause by letting them hold hands and look lovingly to each others eyes and maybe, just maybe give few rude innuendoes...So if anyone wants to watch just the Kurt episodes then they have to take Blaine in as well.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 6/20/2012, 11:17 am

It would be so inappropriate.
valkeakuulas wrote:I just keep thinking who, besides Rachel stans, will watch Rachel alone in NY? Are there enough people for that?
I still don't understand why, after all the changes the show went through, they would think that a "Rachel Show" = a successful show.

She sure is one of the leads, and she has a large fanbase (if ratings is what they care about - and they care), but even the first season (when Glee was loved, haha) was not all about her.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 6/20/2012, 12:28 pm

Shinra17 wrote:

^ This. I know a lot of Kurtsies, especially on p_f, keep saying they'll drop the show if they see Kurt still in Lima at the start of season 4. And I understand the sentiment of not wanting him to be trapped there, for him to be pursuing his dreams in NY - I want that for him, too. But I don't want the writers to gloss over the heavy blow they dealt him at the end of last year by having him magically appear in NY in the first episode.

I want to see how Kurt is feeling and dealing with that awful rejection, even if it means a few more episodes of downtrodden, weepy, bitter, angry? Kurt - whatever emotion the loss is making him feel. It's better than not seeing his reaction or feelings about things at all, which happened a lot in season 3. I want to see how he comes up with the new plan for his life. I definitely want Kurt to be in New York, but I want to see how he gets there, and why; I want to see Kurt's journey, and ALL of that journey, to finally getting his dreams and happiness.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/20/2012, 1:34 pm

I agree. It would feel very disingenuous if his big failure was just glossed over in a funny intro like "Glee's Gay Summer" in season 2. If they brought him down to earth like that, it should have same weight and be discussed.

All this show quitting : I watch a lot of TV and at one a time as well. Maybe that is the reason Glee isn't hitting me so hard. When it's not Glee, I'm immersed in True Blood or Game Of Thrones or Dexter or Once Upon a Time or Bones or The Mentalist or Criminal Minds or The Big Bang Theory or .... this list could go on and on, not counting the movies - you get the picture. And I start watching new shows all the time. I'm going throw the 3 seasons of Archer right now - that is some funny, crazy, offensive shit and I love it. Chris Colfer is my favorite and so is Kurt. As long as he is on Glee, I'm watching it full time. I may bitch about the things I love, but I watch it all. And even after he leaves I'll give the show a shot as I do for every other when my favorite leaves and the show goes on.

I guess I'm just built that way. The content doesn't really hit me or upset me on the basic level. I get angry for the stupidity they try to make us swallow and what they are doing to a beloved character, but chances are, I have watched something more stupid already and didn't quite. Take Gossip Girl. I still watch that shit, because I want to know how it ends. I stopped watching House during season 7, but I plan to watch the end when I get the time. The same with CSI ( season 9), Grey's Anatomy (season 5) and a few others. I guess, I just don't quit because I don';t let something that is basically entertainment affect me in some long lasting way on an emotional level.

But if Glee is even bigger shit after Kurt leaves, then it's Adios because I will know that at least his story is over. And in this case, that is good enough for me.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/20/2012, 2:24 pm

I'd also rather see his journey after yet another disappointment in life (NYADA). If the season just begins with no connection to the finale whatsoever and he's unfazed by everything I would actually be pretty mad. I know we're sick of seeing Kurt upset but after everything he's been through there's no way he would be unfazed by any of it. I'm sure Chris would act the hell out of scenes that give him the opportunity to portray Kurt's feelings and attitude post this entire mess.

But I guess I'm expecting too much from the Glee writers.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/20/2012, 11:35 pm

^ Exactly. Rejection from an audition is something that happens and it doesn't make you a winner or a loser, it's the way you react to it and rebound from it that matters. Basically, it is now the most interesting part to develop and to use to make Kurt an even more inspiring character (*praying he's not going to react like rachel and starts asking for pity*). But well, you're also right: it's Glee, the champion of missed opportunities, his rejection from Nyada was far-fetched to build a pedestal for rachel, it's more likely things will continue to follow this logic.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 6/20/2012, 11:41 pm

What I hope to see for Kurt beginning season 4

He's working in his father's garage, while waiting for the winter quarter for some NY university he applied to come around. Even without NYADA he is going to go to NY and make his own future, he figures he'll hang with his boyfriend a while longer. Meanwhile, in a bedazzled overall, he is discovered by SJP and whisked away to an off-broadway theater where he is groomed to be a star.

What I expect to see for Kurt-
moping around, not taking care of himself, possibly in a fat-suit to show how awesome Blaine is for sticking with him. Well, perhaps not that bad. But I don't put much past the writers anymore

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/21/2012, 12:56 am

what i want for Kurt in zeazon 4:

Kurt meets SJP's character who turns out to be a vampire slayer in search of their next "The Chosen One". She tells Kurt that she intervened w/ the NYADA process so he wouldn't get in, so he can be recruited instead to be trained by her (she provides him w/ another NY college to go to instead - but the admission is totally fake). She introduces Kurt to the secret world of VS - an army of cool "undercats" who appear to be either weird or unusual during the day, but are absolutely stunning warriors by night fall. Their ultimately goal? find the Man W the Yellow Hat (the boss) and destroy him. SJP's appearance gives Kurt new meaning in life, but he's sworn to their secrecy and vows never to tell his family or Blaine. So starts kurt's apprenticeship w/ SJP to become the future leader of the VS.

Rachel goes to NYADA, and eventually meets the headmaster, the Man w The Yellow Hat. the headmaster tells her that he will groom her to be the next big star, and introduces a very handsome young man as her co-star. Rachel graduatlly forgets about Finn and all her old friends. Then one day she meets Kurt on the street of NY, and Kurt immediately notices that she is being possessed by evil spirit. Kurt tries to talk her out of NYADA but Rachel instead blames kurt for being jealous. Will Kurt save his friend and defeat the evil master? We will find out by the end of Zeazon 4. Twisted Evil
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/21/2012, 2:37 am

Divalicious wrote:What I hope to see for Kurt beginning season 4

He's working in his father's garage, while waiting for the winter quarter for some NY university he applied to come around. Even without NYADA he is going to go to NY and make his own future, he figures he'll hang with his boyfriend a while longer. Meanwhile, in a bedazzled overall, he is discovered by SJP and whisked away to an off-broadway theater where he is groomed to be a star.

What I expect to see for Kurt-
moping around, not taking care of himself, possibly in a fat-suit to show how awesome Blaine is for sticking with him. Well, perhaps not that bad. But I don't put much past the writers anymore

It's scary that this is EXACTLY what I hope too see and also expect to see for Kurt in Season 4. It's so freaky that this was my headcanon too ohmy .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/21/2012, 4:55 am

fantastica wrote:what i want for Kurt in zeazon 4:

Kurt meets SJP's character who turns out to be a vampire slayer in search of their next "The Chosen One". She tells Kurt that she intervened w/ the NYADA process so he wouldn't get in, so he can be recruited instead to be trained by her (she provides him w/ another NY college to go to instead - but the admission is totally fake). She introduces Kurt to the secret world of VS - an army of cool "undercats" who appear to be either weird or unusual during the day, but are absolutely stunning warriors by night fall. Their ultimately goal? find the Man W the Yellow Hat (the boss) and destroy him. SJP's appearance gives Kurt new meaning in life, but he's sworn to their secrecy and vows never to tell his family or Blaine. So starts kurt's apprenticeship w/ SJP to become the future leader of the VS.

Rachel goes to NYADA, and eventually meets the headmaster, the Man w The Yellow Hat. the headmaster tells her that he will groom her to be the next big star, and introduces a very handsome young man as her co-star. Rachel graduatlly forgets about Finn and all her old friends. Then one day she meets Kurt on the street of NY, and Kurt immediately notices that she is being possessed by evil spirit. Kurt tries to talk her out of NYADA but Rachel instead blames kurt for being jealous. Will Kurt save his friend and defeat the evil master? We will find out by the end of Zeazon 4. Twisted Evil
My new zezon 4 head cannon and NOTHING else will do banzai banzai banzai
Grandma Kim iagree
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next