Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

+19
Buenos
valkeakuulas
brisallie
M&M
angelnessa
tanita_mors
Ireth
Kurt addict
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Vir Cotto
bayth
TimF
lilypaperclips
23 posters

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Post  Ranwing 2/6/2015, 10:27 am

valkeakuulas wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 4 Tumblr_njbltlKV5w1r4ezfzo1_500
@alxanders #TBT with Kate at @ChaliceStudio Not only is she uber talented but she’s super sweet as well.
Yay!!! Kate Hudson's back. dryy
Well, at least it's not Gwynneth Paltrow. 

It's a throwback Thursday picture (#TBT), so it's an older picture.  So, she's probably not back.
My first question was: how on earth could they have gotten her again, knowing they probably don't have any money left.  ;D

My second question would be why the brought her back. My guess... to prop up Rachel. I'm going to guess that the audition that Mercedes set up didn't go well (probably told very clearly that she cannot be hired because she was so unprofessional) and Rachel is totally discouraged. They can trot out Cassandra to do the "don't make my mistake and just give up) in order to spur Rachel to return to NY and give Broadway another real shot.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Post  fantastica 2/6/2015, 2:59 pm

I agree with Jelly. I don't think she is back.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/6/2015, 3:41 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:It's a throwback Thursday picture (#TBT), so it's an older picture.  So, she's probably not back.
Oops, I missed that. blushh
Then hopefully she isn't back.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/6/2015, 8:14 pm

^ But who is going to save Rachel!!! I mean, we know the girl can't do it herself. The only person who stands on his own two feet is Kurt. Everyone else needs a battalion of construction people to prop them up.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/6/2015, 9:14 pm

Divalicious wrote:^ But who is going to save Rachel!!!  I mean, we know the girl can't do it herself.  The only person who stands on his own two feet is Kurt.  Everyone else needs a battalion of construction people to prop them up.
Well.....Mercedes is already 'saving' Rachel in tonight's episode, by not only giving her her blessing to date Sam, but also by getting her another Broadway audition.
Oh, and don't forget that Mercedes also dedicates a song to Rachel.  vomir

This is maybe what I resent about Rachel the most: she just gets and gets opportunities handed to her by others while those others (like Kurt) have to struggle all the time and still usually don't get squat.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/6/2015, 10:07 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 4 Tumblr_njdmwuaomk1qjlzrgo1_1280
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/6/2015, 10:27 pm

banzai Where's Waldo?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/6/2015, 10:35 pm

The size of that crowd is exceeded only by the size of Ryan Murphy's ego. coool
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/7/2015, 12:12 am

So, Blaine tries to kiss Kurt. dryy 

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

But I am expecting brilliant acting next week, bypassing Darren's bad acting.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/7/2015, 4:52 pm

Titles for 6x11 and 6x12:

6x11: The Rise and Fall of Sue Sylvester.
6x12: We Built this Glee Club.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/7/2015, 5:31 pm

blah blah blah... same o same o...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/7/2015, 10:01 pm

I think Shue will go back to McKinley and the Glee club, and Rachel and Kurt will head back to New York with Blaine in tow.

Will is not happy where he is and misses McKinley. It not working with him and Vocal Adrenaline.

Kurt already has Nyada and the retirement home where he will be director of his own production written by him.

We already have Kurt's happy ending right there, because he is doing things that he wants to do that has nothing to do with his *gag* husband or so called best friends. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/7/2015, 10:48 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Titles for 6x11 and 6x12:

6x11: The Rise and Fall of Sue Sylvester.
6x12: We Built this Glee Club.

I wonder if Darren will be singing "We Built This City" in "We Built this Glee Club."
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/7/2015, 10:56 pm

^ More like, "They gave me a key to the city", because that is the only think Rachel and/or Blaine has not been handed.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/8/2015, 1:18 pm

At Sectionals the new ND and the Warblers will join forces and form one super choir to beat Vocal Adrenaline.

Because there are no other rules in the show choir rule book besides clubs needing 12 members to perform. Rolling Eyes

This way Rachel and Kurt will win, Blaine will win, and by that time Mr. Shue will also probably have left VA and joined ND again so he will win too. And then they'll all sing Kum Ba Yah together.
Everyone wins, negating the whole season-long competition storyline that needed Kurt, Rachel and Blaine to abandon NY and go back to Lima this season.
Revolutionary. brikwol
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/8/2015, 2:07 pm

^ save your head my dear. none of this is real. it's all made up. it's all made up by someone behind a computer.

Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/8/2015, 4:52 pm

fantastica wrote:^ save your head my dear. none of this is real. it's all made up. it's all made up by someone behind a computer.

Smile
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 4 9029_c55c
^Glee writers' room.....

In the mean time:
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 4 Monkey

Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/9/2015, 8:39 pm

Sneak peek of Beiste, Unique and the transgender choir:  Arrow link.

The Glee writers/producers must have dislocated arms and bruised shoulders by now from patting themselves on the backs for being so revolutionary and LGBTQ+ inclusive. dryy

The 2 positive things I can say about this sneak peek are that #1) apparently 200+ transgender people were happy with this storyline, and #2) Alex slays 'I Know Where I've Been'.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/9/2015, 8:43 pm

Billboard has audio of All About That Bass:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6465706/glee-all-about-that-bass-exclusive-premiere?utm_source=twitter

It's not bad, but it's basic version of a very overplayed song--I'm sure it will sell decent.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 2/9/2015, 11:23 pm

I am putting this in spoilers, because I am talking about episodes this year, but if I should move to regular discussion let me know neutre

I was realizing today that in Old Dog, New Tricks, Kurt actually calls out Rachel for being selfish and non-supportive. This year, it seems the "support" for Kurt is lacking even more. I am wondering if the writers did this purposely, based on Chris calling them out on it in his episode. Kind of a "You think Kurt doesn't get support? You haven't seen anything yet."
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/10/2015, 3:03 am

M&M wrote:
I was realizing today that in Old Dog, New Tricks, Kurt actually calls out Rachel for being selfish and non-supportive. This year, it seems the "support" for Kurt is lacking even more. I am wondering if the writers did this purposely, based on Chris calling them out on it in his episode. Kind of a "You think Kurt doesn't get support? You haven't seen anything yet."

I hate to think that there's bad blood between Chris and the writers, but someone (Jane Lynch) mentioned before that some writers (Ryan, idk who else) love putting 'subtle' messages in the scripts and a person would know if you've done something to offend them. Kurt waiting for his friends in the rain in 6x01, that Santana rant, Kurt not being trusted to lead the Glee club on his own, yeah, Kurt's lack of support has been a pretty consistent theme this season.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/10/2015, 3:10 am

The Klaine duet is available now here.

Artist:
No information specified.
Glee Cast

Song:
No information specified.
Somebody Loves You (Glee Cast Version)

dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/10/2015, 5:48 am

It's really...not good. No
Why can't we have just Kurt singing on his own now that he's single? Not this awful synthesised crap with Blaine.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/10/2015, 6:32 am

Half the time they sounded like they were in a tunnel.

There is nothing wrong with my software because I have checked it; but that is what it sounded like to me.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/10/2015, 6:43 am

What I like about this duet is that the lines are pretty evenly distributed, not Kurt just serving as backup to Blaine.
Other than that, for me it sounds a bit off as well. Too synthesised/manufactured, as the past two comments have mentioned.

I'm really dreading the thought that we won't be getting a Kurt solo this season.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next