Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6x07 "Transitioning" Watch & Discussion thread

+11
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
Ireth
ChrisColfersLightning
Buenos
Divalicious
brisallie
dimpledchris
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
tanita_mors
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

6x07 "Transitioning" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%6x07 "Transitioning" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
6x07 "Transitioning" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%6x07 "Transitioning" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
6x07 "Transitioning" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap17%6x07 "Transitioning" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
6x07 "Transitioning" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap17%6x07 "Transitioning" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
6x07 "Transitioning" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap33%6x07 "Transitioning" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
6x07 "Transitioning" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap33%6x07 "Transitioning" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

6x07 "Transitioning" Watch & Discussion thread Empty 6x07 "Transitioning" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  tanita_mors 1/29/2015, 10:07 am

6x07 "Transitioning"

6x07 "Transitioning" Watch & Discussion thread 6x0710

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 13TH

While Will is euphoric over his new job coaching Vocal Adrenaline and all the perks that come with it, he still confesses to missing the camaraderie of New Directions. After learning of a mean-spirited prank his students pulled on rival coaches Rachel and Blaine, he tries to teach his kids about tolerance by making it his weekly lesson plan. But not everyone is willing to accept Will’s softer, all-inclusive style of coaching, forcing him to take a hard look at the choices he’s made in order to figure out his next move.

Rachel must come to terms with the fact her family home has finally been sold and all her memories appear to be going away with it. While she is despondent over the turn of events, Sam recruits the other gleeks to stage an intervention of sorts in order to help her get past the challenging milestone with a fun, song-filled sendoff.

A post-op Coach Beiste, who has changed his name to Sheldon, returns to McKinley to receive an uncharacteristically warm but typically over-the-top welcome-back from Sue. While his return has several supporters and a few detractors, it takes a bold move from several old-school gleeks to make him really feel at home again.

And the romantic tension that has been brewing between Sam and Rachel finally boils over, while Kurt and Blaine find themselves in a familiar situation that brings back old memories.
You all know what to do.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

6x07 "Transitioning" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 6x07 "Transitioning" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing 2/13/2015, 10:40 pm

Ironic that an episode that promises to have so much awful will air on Friday the 13th.

This should be interesting... I only got three hours sleep yesterday so I'm really tired and cranky. Not inclined to hold back on the snark.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

6x07 "Transitioning" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 6x07 "Transitioning" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/13/2015, 10:44 pm

I may regret it after reading the comments on this episode ,but am DVRing it
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/13/2015, 10:50 pm

I'm just not inclined to have to swallow Samchel's feelings "boiling over". And this nonsense about Rachel needing cheering up because her house is being sold? Is there anything this girl doesn't throw herself a pity party over?

Have a feeling that Dave is going to get dumped because Blaine will now acknowledge that it's Kurt that he loves.

Yep... plenty of awful to go around.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/13/2015, 10:51 pm

I'm going to watch, and I'm kind of cranky too (between the six feet of snow we've gotten in the past three weeks, and crazy commuting issues it hasn't been easy here in Boston lately).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/13/2015, 10:52 pm

Ranwing wrote:I'm just not inclined to have to swallow Samchel's feelings "boiling over". And this nonsense about Rachel needing cheering up because her house is being sold? Is there anything this girl doesn't throw herself a pity party over?

Have a feeling that Dave is going to get dumped because Blaine will now acknowledge that it's Kurt that he loves.

Yep... plenty of awful to go around.

Totally agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/13/2015, 10:54 pm

How annoying is World's Funniest Fails though? Anyway...

He's not in my top 10 fave characters or anything, but I feel so bad for Dave.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/13/2015, 10:55 pm

dimpledchris wrote:How annoying is World's Funniest Fails though? Anyway...

He's not in my top 10 fave characters or anything, but I feel so bad for Dave.

I feel bad for Dave too,
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/13/2015, 10:56 pm

I'm watching Constantine before the ep starts. Figure I'll watch something decent before wading into this cesspool.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/13/2015, 10:59 pm

^ Wish I could do this, but I'm only watching via livestream and my connection gets iffy when I change channels. FOX shows suck.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/13/2015, 11:03 pm

Hello.

Nice to see you emma

And now I see why the had eggs on their heads. The question is, why Rachel and Blaine? Where was Kurt?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/13/2015, 11:05 pm

Well... Darren's stellar "acting" was on full display when he got egged.

Please Will... no more rapping. But Unique is still a goddess.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/13/2015, 11:07 pm

I don't get if Will tries to be a real teacher, or is just showing where his loyalty is: ND

Oh Beiste. Still disagree with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/13/2015, 11:08 pm

I'm sick of Vocal Adrenaline. Way too many songs by them this year.

Aww. Danny Schue. He's so cute.

Blaine cries like a baby when he gets egg in his hair gel. Idiot. At least Kurt wasn't egged. But why the hell was Blaine in the same parking lot as Rachel?

I don't like Will's voice on this song. I don't mind his rapping, but I don't like this at all.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/13/2015, 11:08 pm

Cue the next Rachel pity party...
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/13/2015, 11:09 pm

Ranwing wrote:...

Please Will... no more rapping. But Unique is still a goddess.

Totally agree with that
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/13/2015, 11:11 pm

Poor woobie Rachel. She can't lose her house. Let's have an intervention and help her! And why the hell is Blaine there?

Was that the VA people who trashed Bieste's car? How do they even know about Bieste?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/13/2015, 11:12 pm

VA can fall into a volcano any time now.

Jezz... shut up Rachel! What an infant! As if moving is a signifier of adulthood (especially when you're still living with one of your parents). Do you know what's an adult? Someone who takes care of their own business.. not needing everyone to dance around you to cheer you up ever five minutes.

In other news, Kurt is looking particularly luminous this week.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/13/2015, 11:17 pm

Wow, they're potraying Kurt as desperately trying to get back with blaine. Yeah, nice
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/13/2015, 11:18 pm

Really, Sue? Newly boobless? Wow.

What is the point of VA trashing Bieste's car?

Seriously, why the hell is Blaine here? Oh, and if anyone needs the Lima Mental Health Clinic, it's Blaine.

Actually, Kurt is so hung up on the horrible whiny attention whore he should go to the Lima Mental Health Clinic. Seriously? Push the wheel to get on Blaine's name? Ugh. And Blaine is so worried about hurting Dave. Use your head, turn on your heels, and run, Kurt, run.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/13/2015, 11:19 pm

Darren continues his trend of being the worst "actor" on the planet. But at least Kurt gets to sing this week.

I just can't get behind this Bieste storyline. It just flies in the face of the character's storyline for so long.

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/13/2015, 11:22 pm

Bieste still calls people punkin Smile

This VA guy is beyond annoying. He may be more annoying than Blaine and Unique combined.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/13/2015, 11:22 pm

brisallie wrote:Wow, they're potraying Kurt as desperately trying to get back with blaine. Yeah, nice

They are? Not watching. I would not be surprise they are doing it to pander to Klainers . The rabid ones not the nice ones,if there are any nice Klainers left.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/13/2015, 11:24 pm

Ranwing wrote:Darren continues his trend of being the worst "actor" on the planet. But at least Kurt gets to sing this week.

I just can't get behind this Bieste storyline. It just flies in the face of the character's storyline for so long.

I'm kind of bored by the Bieste storyline, too. It is just a complete about face for a character that just wanted to be loved, put care into putting on make up, and was even hung up on Will.

I'm kind of interested to see the split ratings for tonight's episode to see how much it goes down. I'm not sure that the Glee fandom (what's left of it) would be ready for this storyline.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/13/2015, 11:27 pm

The Kurt/Blaine storyline makes absolutely no sense. If Blaine is supposed to be showing any conflict over his feelings about Kurt, he's sure as hell not showing it. Which makes Kurt's fixation on him at this point even more puzzling. It would be different of Blaine was giving some kind of mixed signals, but he's not giving Kurt anything that would explain any of this.

I do feel for Will, but he's as much to blame over this situation. He's expecting VA to be soething that they're not and never been.

Here comes more propping for Rachel. You'd think that the team would rally around one of their own during a real crisis. Like a major family health threat or getting death threats. Oh yeah... this only happens for characters named Rachel.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next