Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6x03 "Jagged Little Tapestry" Watch & Discussion thread

+14
Ireth
Kurt addict
valkeakuulas
Buenos
Delight
lilypaperclips
brisallie
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
M&M
Jellyrolls
dimpledchris
Ranwing
tanita_mors
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episodes ?

6x03 "Jagged Little Tapestry" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%6x03 "Jagged Little Tapestry" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
6x03 "Jagged Little Tapestry" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%6x03 "Jagged Little Tapestry" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
6x03 "Jagged Little Tapestry" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap57%6x03 "Jagged Little Tapestry" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
6x03 "Jagged Little Tapestry" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%6x03 "Jagged Little Tapestry" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
6x03 "Jagged Little Tapestry" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%6x03 "Jagged Little Tapestry" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

6x03 "Jagged Little Tapestry" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 6x03 "Jagged Little Tapestry" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/17/2015, 12:49 am

dimpledchris wrote:Wow, what the hell was that episode? No wonder Chris didn't promote it.

Agree,and I would not either if I were him.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

6x03 "Jagged Little Tapestry" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 6x03 "Jagged Little Tapestry" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  brisallie 1/17/2015, 12:54 am

Just got home, so I haven't seen the episode. I've read so comments and so far I've to say that I like what Ranwing said, as she said the good and bad things of the episode.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/17/2015, 1:10 am

Santana's rant:
(behind spoiler bars because it is really vile, so be aware)

Spoiler:

I feel sick. vomir
Go to hell, Brad Falchuk. antifana
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/17/2015, 1:13 am

I find it really interesting that when Kurt and Blaine reminisce about their past relationship, they really are looking at it from totally different viewpoints over what their relationship is about. It's no wonder that they broke up so spectacularly.

When Blaine thinks about the good times in their relationship, we keep getting reverted back to the Dalton days. Back when he was the big man on campus that everyone looked up to and idolized and Kurt was in a very vulnerable place. And seeing adult Kurt shoved back into that Dalton uniform was probably one thing that bothered me the most because it really reflects that Blaine was never able to deal with the man that Kurt grew into. He keeps wanting to think back to those idyllic first days of their relationship when everything was easy and before it got complicated with rivalries and jealousy and Blaine's infidelity.

Kurt's reminiscences were, like Kurt himself, a lot more complex. He certainly was remembering the good times between them, but he also remembered the bad times as well. Kurt remembers the whole of their relationship, from their meeting to when things went pear shaped between them. He's finding it hard to just walk away from a relationship that he invested so much of himself, but at the same time he's got a much more honest understanding of his relationship with Blaine.

As for Dave... he's got absolutely no place in this storyline. He's barely an accessory for Blaine.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/17/2015, 1:19 am

Everything felt so unbalanced, like the show is either trying too hard or not even trying anymore.

Ranwing wrote:It was a pretty mixed bag as an episode, but one thing is becoming really clear to me. That despite all this Daleastreet bullshit they expected us to swallow, Chris is the male lead of Glee. He's getting the screen time, the POV, the focus... maybe not the song performances that he deserves, but he is not being shoved into the background.

Yes, this exactly. Chris acted his little heart out with the amount of crap that's been handed to him, but it's been really painful to watch.

I've been trying to gif the "You've Got A Friend" part, but watching the performance just makes me sick. The writers fucked up big time with that Santana rant, wooow. Am I supposed to trust that these people are really Kurt's friends with how they're written? UGGGGGH I HATE EVERYTHING.

Ranwing wrote:Nine more episodes of hell to endure.

I bet Chris will throw a party in celebration of his freedom.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/17/2015, 1:25 am

And I will not be watching this. I was afraid they would go there with his teeth, but hoping they wouldn't. Furthermore, way to attack the actor. RIB are awful. I remember Matt Morrison saying he never had a complex about his hair or how he looked until Glee and that Cory, as I recall was self-conscious about his body.

If RIB are such good writers, why do they have to go for the low blow? Why can't they come up with something more creative?
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/17/2015, 1:27 am

That is the thing that bugs me about Glee. For "humor" they allow a character sheer paragraphs of verbal abuse, and then just brush it away with a song. Because Santana is mean, to keep it "real". Her saying awful things is okay because she is unhappy. Wait a second, isn't she getting married to her manipulated "true Love" sure. I'll fast forward through the needless lengthy diatribe. Unneeded and unwanted.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  lilypaperclips 1/17/2015, 1:46 am

I get that Kurt's outburst interrupted a pivotal moment between Santana and Brittany. But the rant by Santana was awful. There was absolutely no excuse for that tonight. Kudos for Kurt being mature enough to realise his mistake. But that rant solidified my total hatred of Santana . No actual friendship would survive a rant like that because there was a malice present in the rant that crossed boundaries. That a writer could think that that was something one could write ...wow is that what is felt about Kurt and by extension Chris?

Would one then go on to share your wedding with someone who would say such things. 

Unpopular view: I liked the 'It's too late duet'.

Did I mention I hate Santana and the asshat writer who authored that rant! orageux2
lilypaperclips
lilypaperclips
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/17/2015, 1:47 am

I would have happily sacrificed any five minutes of the interminable Becky mess to have a scene between Kurt and Santana. Santana might have been justifiably angry with Kurt for dampening the joy over her engagement, but that did not in any way justify her rant to Kurt. She was just ridiculing Kurt and nailing him in all his sensitive spots because she wanted to hurt him. There was nothing that she said that had a remote connection with the truth, but it was all the issues that Kurt was vulnerable over.

Santana deserved an apology for raining on her happy moment, but Kurt also deserved an apology for her lashing into him the way she did.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/17/2015, 2:26 am

I'm currently so not in mood, that overall I agree with has been said about tonight episode. I understand if Santana felt angry not everybody supported her, but her outburst toward Kurt I think was too much. She said things that were hurtful and she should had apologized later. Sincerely I feel upset another friendship has been ruined by Glee dryy. By other side, I like Brittany gave Kurt a reasonable advice, was a surprise for me as I expected that something silly was gonna came out from her mouth, but was otherwise.

As for Becky, what was the point to bring her back? to feel bad for her? to add her to ND?

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 1/17/2015, 2:38 am

The Santana rant is a cesspool of vileness. I have no words.

Seeing that I may be subjected to that scene if I watch the Kurt edits, I think I'll give this episode a miss. I think the writers are determined to make all of Kurt's friends into horrible, horrible people so that Blaine would smell like a rose among them.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/17/2015, 5:29 am

Chris was AMAZING tonight with his Kurt angst.  Just stunning.

What an actor!

bounce bounce bounce 

So proud to be  fan of his...

wub wub

I LOVED "It's too late" and Kurt's part of "You got a friend..."    panik panik
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 1/17/2015, 5:48 am

No. Just no.

They are really pushing my buttons right now. I can see where this is heading for Kurt: make him feel useless in everyway...every possible way. No friends, no job, no boyfriend etc. Can't wait to see how they are going to make him fail when he/if he gets to ever date that rumoured middle aged man.

Ugh. Well it's clear Brad hates everyone in Glee that isn't called Rachel or Sam, special hatred is reserved for Kurt I see. And making the happy little bells and ding jingle end Santana's rant... vomit2
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/17/2015, 7:56 am

The whole Kurt and Santana into action was messed up. I can understand Santana being upset about Kurt speaking out after her proposal, but what he said didn't warrant the vile outburst from here. He didn't completely trash the proposal, he just said "we're too young to get married." Santana's speech went on way to mall. She just completely trashed him, and he had to just sit there and take it. Both Kurt and Rachel were disgusted by Santana's speech, but neither of them had the opportunity to speak up. And then you add in the "get your crap together "sign at the end and it just went way too far to be funny.

On top of that, there was no real resolution between Kurt and Santana. Kurt did apologize to Britney about it, but there was nothing else between Kurt and Santana. The next interaction between them was Santana walking towards Kurt smiling and touching his back while singing "you've got a friend. "It's horrible storytelling. But that's glee.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 1/17/2015, 10:10 am

Well I've just watched it! Why I do this to myself I have no idea, but Chris just call me and I resistance is futile. Anyway thoughts, Chris as usual stole the show for me, his acting is so on point, and his singing is something I will really miss when glee is over, if he does go to broadway I am so there.
I didn't think that the writing on this show could get any worse, but I was wrong, that diatribe from Santana was just pure vitriol, so much jealousy, I don't know how either of the actors were so professional, I think I would of walked off set there was no need for any of it. And it made Santana out to be a complete child, maybe that's why she is blaming kurt, cause she's on the same level as Blaine? And don't get me started on the love match that is Blaine and dave as they are moving into together he's casting longing glances at Kurt, boy is that going to go well! Why on earth did Max come back for this fiasco?

O well I will just console myself with the images of Chris in the wonderful clothing choices the wardrobe people give him, especially the painted on trousers, that make those gold pants seem baggy.
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/17/2015, 10:57 am

Not that I've mustered the desire to watch this episode, but I kind of wonder with the level of Santana's diatribe if this wasn't a way to get at Naya, who did have an extreme issue with Lea last year. Kind of like, pick on endlessly on a popular character, and while we'll make the Brittana people happy, the rest will be glad to see the last of you soon. I know this is Glee, that goes too far all the time, but even for Santana that was a lot of words for someone simply saying you are too young.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/17/2015, 11:46 am

It certainly looked like they were going after Chris (personally) with that shitty writing and using Naya as the hit man. The scene was really awful but what made it worse was that they didn't have a scene to resolve the conflict between Kurt and Santana. But that's typical of Glee... they're really good at tearing relationships down and awful and rebuilding them in a meaningful way.

I think that what bothers me more is just how many in the fandom really enjoyed watching Santana tear into Kurt like that. I'm not going to argue that she didn't have a right to be angry with him and that I don't like seeing Kurt being in the wrong (because I do enjoy him as a mult-layered character who isn't perfect). But what Santana did was so out of proportion that it's going to be awhile before I want to see them as friends again.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/17/2015, 12:45 pm

Ranwing wrote:...

I think that what bothers me more is just how many in the fandom really enjoyed watching Santana tear into Kurt like that. I'm not going to argue that she didn't have a right to be angry with him and that I don't like seeing Kurt being in the wrong (because I do enjoy him as a mult-layered character who isn't perfect). But what Santana did was so out of proportion that it's going to be awhile before I want to see them as friends again.

I've read those comments, and also bothers me some people are so in favor of Santana's outbursting dryy . I knew there are people who dislike Kurt, but didn't expect they were so awful. Still I guess some of them were simply hardcore Santana fans. But poor Kurt, as a fan of him makes me sad seeing how badly he's being treated. And makes me wonder, if writers love to that because Chris is great doing angst scenes or did he do something wrong to the writers? What the hell?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 1/17/2015, 12:48 pm

How f***ed up was this episode?

Chris really delivered, loved his singing, his acting and his portrayal of Kurt's pain.

What I absolutely hated was Santana's Brad Falchuk's vicious attack on Kurt and Chris. It physically hurt me to see that scene. Ugh.

Have a cutie pie to cheer you up:
6x03 "Jagged Little Tapestry" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_niayfyMZiY1u5btl5o1_2506x03 "Jagged Little Tapestry" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_niayfyMZiY1u5btl5o2_r1_250
x
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 1/17/2015, 1:46 pm

If nothing else, it exposed the people I don't want to be following on Tumblr. I've been unfollowing like crazy since last night. Is this toxic show over yet No .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/17/2015, 2:00 pm

I hope the ratings for this episode is worse than last week's ratings. Especially because of Santana's way way over the top insults on Kurt, which really RIBs way of insulting Chris. I hope if they ask Him to work with them again after Glee he turns them down.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/17/2015, 4:53 pm

Well, not everyone found yesterday's treatment of Kurt at all funny. Todd Milliner (Executive Producer of Grimm and Hot In Cleveland who thinks the world of Chris) tweeted this.

"Please save @chriscolfer from Glee, even if there are only a few eps left. We’re sick of Kurt being treated like crap”
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 1/17/2015, 4:57 pm

Ireth wrote:

Have a cutie pie to cheer you up:
6x03 "Jagged Little Tapestry" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_niayfyMZiY1u5btl5o1_2506x03 "Jagged Little Tapestry" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_niayfyMZiY1u5btl5o2_r1_250
x

Thanks for bringing this here. Makes me smile. Someone should do a little Vine of this with the accompanied chuckle.

That and the horrible joke about Uhaul mounting a moped are the only things I will laugh at. Other than those this episode was like a beginning of a bad relationship/abuse thiller.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 1/17/2015, 4:59 pm

Ranwing wrote:Well, not everyone found yesterday's treatment of Kurt at all funny. Todd Milliner (Executive Producer of Grimm and Hot In Cleveland who thinks the world of Chris) tweeted this.

"Please save @chriscolfer from Glee, even if there are only a few eps left. We’re sick of Kurt being treated like crap”

This makes me even more sad because it has to be a talking point amongst Chris' friends. Hopefully more under the tone of 'how stupid' rather than 'how disgusting towards Chris'.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/17/2015, 5:06 pm

If I were Chris I would be hurt of having to stand there and listen to the insults that were mainly about me. If i were Naya I would feel sick having to say those lines to Chris/Kurt. If I were her I would try to get it right the 1st time so I would not have to say those disgusting lines again.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next