Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

+25
bayth
Georgette888
M&M
quietbelle
Ranwing
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
rainespeaks
mindschemez
Ireth
Delight
coxfire
sheny
tanita_mors
Divalicious
Lottie2303
angelnessa
Kurt addict
fantastica
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColferInspired
29 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  dimpledchris 1/16/2015, 10:04 pm

Ranwing wrote:Well, she did tell Kurt that she would make him wish for death. Permanently tying him to that overgrown toddler would certainly qualify.

Sue used to be okay for me. For all her over-the-top, impossible and caricature-y actions, she used to be mostly on Kurt's side as an ally (sometimes more than even Kurt's friends and Schue). Now the writers have also taken that away from that character too.

Glorfindel wrote:And they're even bringing back Howard Bamboo in their attempts to get everything back to the 'good old' season 1 feel

So original and exciting. There was a tumblr gifset highlighting all the similarities between 1x01 and 6x01 (which was pretty much 75% of 6x01). Maybe the series finale will be "100" all over again.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  dimpledchris 1/17/2015, 4:02 am

Glee 6x04 Promo "The Hurt Locker, Part 1"

Is it just me, or do the promos get more stupid each time?
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/17/2015, 12:46 pm

dimpledchris wrote:Glee 6x04 Promo "The Hurt Locker, Part 1"

Is it just me, or do the promos get more stupid each time?

Lately all what Sue does is stupid. She has reached a new level of insanity, and the same goes for the writers.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/17/2015, 8:12 pm

Title of episode 6x10: 'Child Star'.
So I guess that's why they needed the Blaine look-alike kid. Why not? Why not waste even more of the screentime of Glee's last season on new characters we don't care about. Mad

Glee: The Music, The Hurt Locker, Part 2

1. My Sharona (Glee Cast Version)
  2. You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) (Glee Cast Version)
  3. It Must Have Been Love (Glee Cast Version)
  4. Father Figure (Glee Cast Version)
  5. All Out of Love (Glee Cast Version)

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/17/2015, 10:23 pm

Looks like we are getting more puppets in 6x04:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 38 Glee-6x04-BTS-3
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/20/2015, 5:50 pm

6x06 - "What the World Needs Now" (6-Feb-2015)

As Brittany and Santana plan their wedding, Artie is recruited to be the wedding planner. While Santana struggles with the fact that her disapproving grandmother – with whom she hasn’t spoken since coming out as a lesbian – refuses to attend, Brittany takes matters into her own hands.
Fresh off their unexpected win at Sue’s Show Choir Invitational, Rachel and Kurt give the gleeks their weekly assignment: the music of Burt Bacharach, and recruit reigning diva Mercedes to act as a mentor for the new singers.
While Mercedes is supportive of Rachel’s new career path, she is committed to convincing her to not abandon her dreams of something bigger and better… namely Broadway. To that end, she tells Rachel she’s arranged an audition for her for a new, upcoming Broadway musical, and tries to inspire a resistant and gun-shy Rachel to take another shot at her dreams of stardom.
Meanwhile, despite agreeing to stay just friends, Rachel and Sam try to negotiate bigger feelings they may or may not have for each other, but it takes the advice of an interested third party to move things along; and Brittany learns a shocking family secret, including the origins of her remarkable mathematical prowess.
So....
- Rachel and Kurt ask Mercedes to help them.
- Mercedes somehow manages to get Rachel a Broadway audition, even though Rachel is blacklisted and Mercedes has no ties to Broadway.
- In the mean time Rachel thinks about dating Sam, Mercedes' ex.

Lol, how more propping up does special snowflake miss Rachel Berry need?
Santana and Quinn gave her Prom Queen, Tina went to Carmen Tibideaux for her, the entire ND gave her the spotlight at Nationals so she could get into NYADA, Kurt got her the audition for 'Funny Girl', Santana helped her with 'Funny Girl' when Rachel was stuck in L.A. for the tv show audition, and now Mercedes is going to get her another Broadway audition.
And Rachel stabbed each and everyone of those people in the back somehow afterwards, like she will secretly start dating Mercedes' ex now at the same time Mercedes is helping her.

In other news: we unfortunately haven't seen the last of Becky yet, as she has been filming yesterday. Ugh. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Glorfindel on 1/20/2015, 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/20/2015, 6:04 pm

I had every expectation that they would find some way to let Rachel at least have the opportunity to perform on Broadway again by the end of the season, and I had foolishly hoped that she might have something of a struggle and even a hint that the odds were stacked against her. Silly me... of course someone who has absolutely no connections to the Broadway community and is just getting her own musical career off the ground will have enough influence to get Rachel an audition for a new show. After all... Mercedes has been touring shopping malls all across American. That's exactly the kind of person who can have big name Broadway producers on her speed dial.

As for Rachel's professional reputation? She only quit a Broadway show after a month or so (probably causing it to shut down and the investors to lose everything) and then appeared in probably the single worst TV program ever aborted. Casting directors will of course be jumping at the chance to sign her. Rolling Eyes

Amazing that the one character who is also striving for a Broadway career and hasn't acted like an unprofessional ass is the one who's got absolutely no one wanting to help his prospects. Because poor Rachel stubbed her toe and needs everyone to carry her back to the stage so she can reclaim her rightful place in the universe. Heavens forbid she actually have to earn a second chance instead of it just being handed to her with a big shiny bow around it.

This crap show can't end soon enough.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/20/2015, 7:18 pm

Sue being a Klainer (among other things) in a 6x04 sneak peek: link.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 38 Tumblr_niho6fBlZZ1rab3tyo2_500

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 38 Tumblr_niho6fBlZZ1rab3tyo1_500
antifana sw022 tronco sadica badday 

Klaine is so thoroughly ruined that it takes yet another character to force them back together, for some completely bullshit reason (because noone can come up anymore with a valid reason why they should get back together again), with Burt's dad (again) and this time also Blaine's mother giving them their final push and blessing.
"AND NOW.....KISS." Rolling Eyes 

Casting Notice for Rachel Berry Types - Sande Alessi Casting
***Casting Notice - Los Angeles***
Glee is looking for some Rachel Berry types (Actor Lea Michele) to work this Saturday, January 24th. SAG or Non Union, Brunette, Caucasian women age 18-25. Height 5’2” to 5’34”.
To Submit, please send an email to GleeExtrasCasting@gmail.com with your full name, phone number, Union status, height and TWO recent (non professional) photos.
Subject line should read: RACHEL

Casting Notice for Kurt Hummel Types - Sande Alessi Casting
***Casting Notice - Los Angeles***
Glee is looking for some Kurt Hummel types (Actor Chris Colfer) to work this Saturday, January 24th. SAG or Non Union Caucasian men age 18-25. Height 5’8” to 5’10”.
To Submit, please send an email to GleeExtrasCasting@gmail.com with your full name, phone number, Union status, height and TWO recent (non professional) photos.
Subject line should read: KURT
Are we're going to get another 'Anything Goes-Anything You Can Do' (3x01) scene again?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  lilypaperclips 1/20/2015, 8:07 pm

Query:

In the ET Sneak Peek , where Sue reveals her very creepy shrine to Klaine, how did she get the photo that acts as the primary focus of that shrine.

Was she in Pavorotti's coffin?
lilypaperclips
lilypaperclips
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/20/2015, 8:19 pm

Ranwing wrote:Amazing that the one character who is also striving for a Broadway career and hasn't acted like an unprofessional ass is the one who's got absolutely no one wanting to help his prospects. Because poor Rachel stubbed her toe and needs everyone to carry her back to the stage so she can reclaim her rightful place in the universe. Heavens forbid she actually have to earn a second chance instead of it just being handed to her with a big shiny bow around it.

This crap show can't end soon enough.
Glorfindel wrote:Klaine is so thoroughly ruined that it takes yet another character to force them back together, for some completely bullshit reason (because noone can come up anymore with a valid reason why they should get back together again), with Burt's dad (again) and this time also Blaine's mother giving them their final push and blessing.

Just when I thought Glee could not disappoint me more, it does. How is it possible to sink this low? For a show that supposedly promotes triumphing over adversity, and working hard to achieve your dreams and all that, they've thoroughly trashed most of its characters and those plot lines. S1/S2 Sue would not have done this to Kurt. She was one of the few who was on his side (sometimes even more than Schue), so to go from that to this is really disappointing. Same goes for S1 Rachel.

Glorfindel wrote:Are we're going to get another 'Anything Goes-Anything You Can Do' (3x01) scene again?

Since the show is fond of recycling storylines over and over, this is a possibility. That, or maybe just some far shots of Rachel and Kurt applauding in the audience/background?
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/20/2015, 8:52 pm

lilypaperclips wrote:Query:

In the ET Sneak Peek , where Sue reveals her very creepy shrine to Klaine, how did she get the photo that acts as the primary focus of that shrine.

Was she in Pavorotti's coffin?
Lol, they are so dumb. Rolling Eyes

Also: isn't it creepy how a 50+ year old woman puts a kissy-hand on a picture of 2 gay high school boys kissing?
Oh wait, she's just the typical Klainer, lol. moque

dimpledchris wrote:Since the show is fond of recycling storylines over and over, this is a possibility. That, or maybe just some far shots of Rachel and Kurt applauding in the audience/background?
They ask for several Rachel and Kurt types though, not just one photodouble for each one of them.
Yup, they've recycled so much already in season 6, why not this one as well. Otoh.....if it brings back Harmony I'd be fine with that.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/20/2015, 9:38 pm

Sue being a Klainer is creepier than the whole Terry Schuester fake pregnancy storyline. Sue will probably offer to be a surrogate for them.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/20/2015, 9:57 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Sue being a Klainer is creepier than the whole Terry Schuester fake pregnancy storyline.  Sue will probably offer to be a surrogate for them.

Agree 100%. I would not be surprise at all if RIB got the idea from a fan fic.

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 1/21/2015, 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To fix a typo I just now notice.)
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/21/2015, 3:09 pm

With the spoilers for the Bar Mitzvah and Rachel performing with ND backup, I wonder if it really an excuse for Rachel to "audition for someone" like sh  did at Nationals. Yuck. Also, seems a bit weird that Kurt isn't there. 

More than anything, I am annoyed with the number of NND songs we have had. I want to hear from the originals please.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/21/2015, 4:17 pm

M&M wrote:With the spoilers for the Bar Mitzvah and Rachel performing with ND backup, I wonder if it really an excuse for Rachel to "audition for someone" like sh  did at Nationals. Yuck. Also, seems a bit weird that Kurt isn't there.
He's probably playing house with hubby Blaine. Twuu Luvvv. vomir

More than anything, I am annoyed with the number of NND songs we have had. I want to hear from the originals please.
Yup, and I also don't want storylines for Beiste, Becky, Vocal Adrenaline, the Warblers, and certainly not some random Bar Mitzwah kid.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/21/2015, 7:28 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 38 Tumblr_nijqwmiRIk1rojy6eo1_1280
GLEE: The boys perform in the “What The World Needs Now” episode of GLEE airing Friday, Feb. 6 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©️2014 Fox Broadcasting Co. CR: Tyler Golden/FOX [UHQ]

I don't even know what to say about this. saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/21/2015, 8:15 pm

Oh look, Artie's back again (are some of the other alums too? Couldn't see who's there in the other hugging pic). I love the original cast, I really do (and I wish the focus would've been on them, sorry new kids). I just wish the writers would explain how they're able to go back and forth every time. It's been one of the things bugging me since S4 when Rachel/Kurt/Santana (and pretty much all of the graduates) kept coming back to Ohio at the drop of a hat. (No, Cassie July, your frequent flyer miles don't cut it. They had jobs and school, and there's only so many days in a week).

Brittany's "I can bend time and space" quip last episode wasn't cute for me. It was sloppy writing. These writers like to throw logic out of the window by giving the characters the most ridiculous lines.

On another note, I really like Noah Guthrie's (Roderick) voice. Sad he wasn't introduced earlier.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/21/2015, 9:44 pm

Most of the guys look so awkward in their tuxes. And it's hard to rock a top hat and be taken seriously.

Someone on tumblr did us a favor and cropped the picture to the important part.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 38 Tumblr_nijroutYbE1s7uvlko1_540
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/22/2015, 9:57 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 38 Tumblr_nill1wBPr21u88r6co1_1280

austin_brue After years of being told that I look like @hrhchriscolfer , I finally met him and realized we actually don’t look that much alike when you put us side by side!
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/23/2015, 9:20 am

6x07 - "Transitioning" (13-Feb-2015)

While Will is euphoric over his new job coaching Vocal Adrenaline and all the perks that come with it, he still confesses to missing the camaraderie of New Directions. After learning of a mean-spirited prank his students pulled on rival coaches Rachel and Blaine, he tries to teach his kids about tolerance by making it his weekly lesson plan. But not everyone is willing to accept Will’s softer, all-inclusive style of coaching, forcing him to take a hard look at the choices he’s made in order to figure out his next move.

Rachel must come to terms with the fact her family home has finally been sold and all her memories appear to be going away with it. While she is despondent over the turn of events, Sam recruits the other gleeks to stage an intervention of sorts in order to help her get past the challenging milestone with a fun, song-filled sendoff. 

A post-op Coach Beiste, who has changed his name to Sheldon, returns to McKinley to receive an uncharacteristically warm but typically over-the-top welcome-back from Sue. While his return has several supporters and a few detractors, it takes a bold move from several old-school gleeks to make him really feel at home again. And the romantic tension that has been brewing between Sam and Rachel finally boils over, while Kurt and Blaine find themselves in a familiar situation that brings back old memories.

SPECIAL GUESTS:
Emma Pillsbury-Schuester - JAYMA MAYS
Wade ‘Unique’ Adams - ALEX NEWELL
Dave Karofsky - MAX ADLER
Clint - MAX GEORGE
Walter - HARRY HAMLIN
Kitty Wilde - BECCA TOBIN
Jane Hayward - SAMANTHA MARIE WARE
Spencer Porter - MARSHALL WILLIAMS
Roderick - NOAH GUTHRIE
Mason McCarthy - BILLY LEWIS JR.
Madison McCarthy - LAURA DREYFUSS

PRODUCTION CREDITS:

Written by MATTHEW HODGSON
Directed by DANTE DI LORETO
So Rachel gets another 'intervention' because the poor big baby is sad her house got sold, after already have been supported and propped up by Blaine & the Warblers, and her dad, Will, Sam and Blaine all had an intervention for her too when they watched 'That's So Rachel' with her. Then most of the original ND members came back to help her with the new ND.
Beiste will now also get some form of support/welcoming back rally (probably from Kurt, Mercedes and Alex, maybe Sam).

Question: where were all these people and 'friends' when Kurt was feeling like absolute shit, being the only one to show up at the 6 months meeting, found out Blaine is with Karofsky, and was crying in Rachel's bedroom? When did they arrange an intervention for him? A heartwarmingKum-Ba-Ya song to cheer him up?

*crickets*

The old gang only came rushing back to Lima to help Rachel with recruiting new members for ND, but noone cared enough about Kurt to show up in New York after 6 months.
Oh wait, one of his friends 'cared': she cared so much about him and his sadness that she ripped him apart and attacked every single one of his insecurities, while his bff stood by saying nothing.
And how could I forget: in 6x04 and 6x05 his 'support system' will be Sue pushing and forcing him back to Blaine, even kidnapping him, without listening and respecting his wishes that he doesn't want to get back together with the greasestain.
Ugh, I hate this show so much now. badday
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/23/2015, 9:29 am

Now this is something I'm actually looking forward to in 6x07:

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/23/2015, 10:40 am

Spoilers for 6x04 nd 6x05 from Brian Cantor (@cantorpedia) and a bit from tumblr:
(I put the real important stuff for Kurt in red, but there's a lot of Klaine Mad )

- According to tumblr (so grain of salt) Kurt and Blaine kiss in the elevator, but Blaine is at that point still together with Dave. So that's cheating count #2 or #3 (depends on your vision of cheating) for Blaine.

Brian Cantor  @cantorpedia 
There are meta jokes scattered throughout the episode. In case that's not enough, there's an entire scene/rant dedicated to them.

Nuts that #Glee uses Sue to mock #Klaine shippers instead of celebrating the fact that people actually care about the show's characters...

harriet@daisyblainers 
oh dear. should we be worried, then? I'll assume it's not a friendly wink to Klaine fans if that's anything to go by.
Brian Cantor@cantorpedia
I wouldn't necessarily say it's mean-spirited to fans, but I would say it's unnecessary. Time could be better spent elsewhere

harriet@daisyblainers 
is it just like a ranting monologue or something? Or do you just mean her "plot" in general?
Brian Cantor@cantorpedia
Her heart might be in the right place, but everything she says related to Klaine is meant to parody the craziest of shippers.

I Darren's butt@bonamore 
but in your opinion for klainers is good, bad, so-so? should we watch it?
Brian Cantor@cantorpedia
There's scene you'd hate if you focus on the dialogue. But it's so obviously #Glee trolling - so it really shouldn't get you down.
..... And there is a bit of a positive moment (as far as the long game) in that scene.

mchalerivera@mchalerivera 
Eh, the shippers on social media are entitled and abusive. Not surprising they reacted.
Brian Cantor@cantorpedia
Of course. But there's a fine line between "chill, it's a TV show" and "you're nuts for getting invested in these characters."

To clarify, by mocking "shippers," you inherently undermine the on-screen couple by saying the relationship isn't a big deal.

The Klaine stuff in #TheHurtLocker also a bit different than the "lesbian blogger" deal from a while back.

Dani@_Blainecedes  8h8 hours ago  
Different as in harsher?
Not as pointed a shot at fans. It's more indirect - it mocks fans by mocking the way people exaggerate the Klaine love story

Cry Me A Rivera@NAYA_WIVES 
writers aren't showing us that Klaine is a genuine love story. They're telling us. Hence why many are pulling away from glee.
Brian Cantor@cantorpedia
And that's the main reason why I hate this Sue storyline. They need to get together because KLAINE!!!!!
.....Instead of using these final episodes to rekindle the spark the characters had and get us excited about their reunion.

Naya is 28@ThuyNguyen124 
so sue rants to will? How does it does it compare to Santana's rant on Kurt? Was it as funny and over the top?
Brian Cantor@cantorpedia
Similar. Definitely funny. It's more specific to Will & #Glee but also mostly stuff we've heard before.

calanthe_b@calanthe_b
What did you make of the scene between Kurt & Walter?
Brian Cantor@cantorpedia
Not remotely special or memorable.
calanthe_b@calanthe_b
Thanks! I always like seeing a character interact w/someone not from McKinley, tho, so we'll see how it develops. 
Brian Cantor@cantorpedia
I guess what's disappointing is that they don't embrace the fun/absurdity of it. It's decidedly low-key.
ezmia@xcolferscoke
But do they start dating?
Brian Cantor@cantorpedia
Can't spoil anything like that.

B@Mckdizzzzle   
has this episode/season been better or worse than you expected?
Brian Cantor@cantorpedia
It hasn't been bad, but eps 3 & 4 didn't live up to the potential demonstrated in episodes 1 & 2.

Time for #TheHurtLockerPart2. To note, I can't answer anything that would directly spoil 6x04 until after it airs tonight.

Meagan Simpkins@MeggiePie1997
how is the episode so far?
Brian Cantor@cantorpedia
Already much better. The Klaine meta/parody stuff is so much sharper and more fun, and Harry Hamlin was actually effective.
klaine @colfaah   
Could you explain what you mean by 'effective'? 
Brian Cantor@cantorpedia
He and his character actually show some personality - and help create a fun little scene.

Yes, so #TheHurtLockerPart2 kind of flattens at the end, but it was still probably the most enjoyable season six episode to date.

The dismissive handling of #Klaine in part one becomes sharper commentary, and it demonstrates a much more productive vision.

In fact, I almost feel bad about ranting on episode four so hard, because episode five shows the writers kind of "getting it." 

RAINBOW LYNNE@HelloLynne4Ever  
This is in reference to UR earlier tweet about "rekindling the spark & getting us excited about their reunion", yes? #elevator
Brian Cantor@cantorpedia
What I mean is - there ARE things to criticize/address regarding Klaine. Episode 5 recognizes that. Episode 4 just...
... exaggerates the concept of shipping Klaine with no wit, vision or value.

the cutest@klaineislove21   
please let's talk about something good, did you enjoy the elevator scene?
Brian Cantor@cantorpedia
Not just one scene - and it's excellent. Hits all the right notes - delivers the right mixture of highs and lows.

well, kurt@deathena   
Yes, but Kurt, does he have good moments of his own?
Brian Cantor@cantorpedia
Not really - he's mostly relationship-oriented in these episodes; Rachel takes the clear lead as far as the New Directions go.

Amanda@HummelSnark  
Is dave in the episode?
Brian Cantor@cantorpedia   
All I'll say is that he's not a focus. Sue's effort to reunite Klaine + the Invitational are the big deals here.
debbi @weddingklaine   
We were told he wasn't in 6x05 are they wrong?
Brian Cantor@cantorpedia
The whole point of my answer is that I wasn't answering the question.

Laura @L_V_87
is Sam hypnotized again in part 2?
Brian Cantor@cantorpedia
Yes

In all, I'll say both #TheHurtLocker Pt 1 and Pt 2 have merit as hours of entertainment. 
.....But where Part 1 uses meta humor to mock (thus trivializing the show & relationships), part 2 uses it as a call to improve & correct.

Amy⚡️@Hemoverse  
Hmm. I can't stand meta humor. It's such lazy styles of picking jokes. But at least they improve on it 
Brian Cantor@cantorpedia
Well, in fairness, both episodes are beyond overloaded with it. But I thought it was used more intelligently in part 2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 1/23/2015, 11:23 am

All I can think of is Harry Hamlin is, sorry for saying this, so old! It's not the working dad in his fourties we were told. Hamlin is like...way over 60 right?

Cantor is so nice with his "relationship orientated" for Kurt...He just didn't feel like saying: Kurt has nothing to do but prop up Blaine.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/23/2015, 11:37 am

More spoilers for 6x04 and 6x05 from @starrymag and Jamie Steinberg (both Brittana/Santana fans).

debbi @weddingklaine
 Is the episode of glee this boring?
StarryMag@StarryMag
Unfortunately it is, I couldn't find anything funny about it.

blaykee@blaykee
What can you say about Klaine? or Dave?
StarryMag@StarryMag
They are still together in the first episode. Have not watched the second one just yet.
ezmia@xcolferscoke 
Are Blaine/Dave still together in ep.5?
StarryMag@StarryMag
Yes they are.
Klaine Lover @KlaineRing 
 Is anything you can tell us what Dave does in the episode? Or at least if he has a lot of scene or just a brief appearance again?
StarryMag@StarryMag
Dave is not in episode 6x5.

RAINBOW LYNNE@HelloLynne4Ever 
Just HOW friendly? Inquiring minds...any sweet Klaine deets are very appreciated. Thanks.
StarryMag@StarryMag
Sue is bent on getting them back together, at all costs, she's the hardest core Klaine shipper of them all.

Jamie Steinberg @NotYerAvgChick 
If you thought Chucky or Billy the Puppet was scary, wait until you watch #Glee episode 6x05!

Vote_4_DC_Klaine@PCA4DCKlaine 
tell us about the bears!

Jamie Steinberg@NotYerAvgChick
The bear or the bears?
Vote_4_DC_Klaine@PCA4DCKlaine
ALL human, animal, stuff.
Someone is displeased there are bears at their date and someone is upset there is a bear in their home. #Blainofsky 
Kelsie Anderson@KelsieLAnderson
I'd love to know what Kurt thought of the actual Bear attacking the apartment lol
Kurt isn't the one that minds the bear. Someone else has a moment of freakout about it! 

maeve@invisiblegrl_
Anything on Blaine's piano lesson? Are he, Rachel and Sam randomly friends again?
Like nothing ever happened...

JulieBug@Julie1277
what can you say about Kurt's date?
It goes from date to hanging out real fast.

Kurt seems to be "trying" to move on. 
Klaine Lover @KlaineRing 11h11 hours ago
Can you tell us anything about Dave or Walter (if they are in it) in the episode?
Walter makes a cameo in 6x05 and it displeases me! #Klaine #Glrr

Luuh@marriedby21
I just wish you would tell us something about the elevator scene that would give us hope, please??
The elevator scene features little known #Klaine facts!
ann@tropicalfish100
re: elevator scene, do Kurt and Blaine talk about their relationship and feelings? because they really need a good talk!
No talk of #Klaine feelings in the elevator. Just know the temperature of the room kinda equates to the chemistry
christy@kurtblainez 11h11 hours ago
jamieeeeee do kurt and blaine kisss? was it a good episode? give me the deets
It's an all day kidnap of #Klaine and it is hot as heck up in there. (For two reasons)

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/23/2015, 11:41 am

valkeakuulas wrote:All I can think of is Harry Hamlin is, sorry for saying this, so old! It's not the working dad in his fourties we were told. Hamlin is like...way over 60 right?

Cantor is so nice with his "relationship orientated" for Kurt...He just didn't feel like saying: Kurt has nothing to do but prop up Blaine.
Yup. Mad

Harry Hamlin is 63.......now I know he's very goodlooking for his age, but come on. dryy
At least his character seems to be very friendly to Kurt and someone Kurt can vent his feelings to, someone who finally listens to him when his friends clearly don't (although Walter will probably turn into another Klainer in the end, they all do).

-ETA-
Okay, what will be their shipname: Wurt? Walkurt?  Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next