Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

+25
bayth
Georgette888
M&M
quietbelle
Ranwing
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
rainespeaks
mindschemez
Ireth
Delight
coxfire
sheny
tanita_mors
Divalicious
Lottie2303
angelnessa
Kurt addict
fantastica
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColferInspired
29 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  tanita_mors 12/24/2014, 4:47 pm

so, am i going to open one thread for those episodes or do you guys want separate ones ????

so, you wanna bash the show in one place or two ????

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  valkeakuulas 12/24/2014, 5:04 pm

I really think one thread might me enough to carry the shitstorm we'll be hit after the epiodes air, but I do also believe that two threads can be filled with anrgy analysing. Wink

Only thing: why does Kurt always have to be the one who really is hit in the head with "rude awakening"???
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/24/2014, 5:14 pm

tanita_mors wrote:so, am i going to open one thread for those episodes or do you guys want separate ones ????

so, you wanna bash the show in one place or two ????

LOL. Good one!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/24/2014, 5:34 pm

As we're probably going to be fuming at both episodes at the same time anyway only one thread would suffice, methinks. Razz
Especially since most of us will probably skip or put on mute 90% of those episodes and only watch the good parts, aka Kurt edits. fanny2 

Let's give Glee just as much space on our board as Fox is willing to give them: 11 nights/threads for 13 episodes.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 12/25/2014, 12:26 am

Since they are airing on the same night, one thread should do. I'm sure we'll have plenty to discuss.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 12/25/2014, 2:26 pm

one thread it is.

Merry Christmas you all. bisou
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/26/2014, 10:08 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 29 GV50rze

Hate the occasion, love the outfit. aa54
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 12/26/2014, 10:25 pm

So Kurt was supposedly going to elope, to be married in that suit, without any of his friends, family, or beloved father there to see. Out of all the ridiculous plot points being leaked this season, the idea that Kurt Hummel would agree to an elopement is one of the most asinine. Love the jacket though wub .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/26/2014, 10:35 pm

Kurt is going to look stunning in that suit. wub
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/26/2014, 10:35 pm

I do not like the occasion Kurt is wearing it, but I do love the jacket. I just wish he was wearing it for a better occasion.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 12/27/2014, 12:32 am

That young man can wear just about anything, and make it look good. He also makes it look natural, which considering what he's been put in before, it quite amazing.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/27/2014, 1:15 am

Divalicious wrote:That young man can wear just about anything, and make it look good.  He also makes it look natural, which considering what he's been put in before, it quite amazing.

Totally agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 12/27/2014, 4:16 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Divalicious wrote:That young man can wear just about anything, and make it look good.  He also makes it look natural, which considering what he's been put in before, it quite amazing.

Totally agree.
I totally agree, I am amazed that none of the fashion houses grabbed him as a model, cause no matter what he wears, he looks good, he wears the clothes they don't wear him!
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/28/2014, 8:38 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 29 Tumblr_nh9a3pcgTz1r4ezfzo1_500
Since early September, Williams has been shooting the goodbye season of Glee in Los Angeles. He plays a new character named Spencer Porter, whom he describes as a postmodern gay teen. Just before Christmas, they were wrapping the season’s 10th episode; his character has appeared in eight of them.

"My guy is a douchey high school jock who is a jerk to everyone, but has a softer side that will come out in future episodes," says the graduate of St. Paul’s High School, where he was a member of championship football teams. "I know what it’s like to do that. He was a perfect character for me." (Winnipeg Free Press)
Oh joy, another jerk who will be rude to Kurt. (We've had spoilers that Kurt will try to recrute Spencer but gets denied, but we didn't know yet if that talk would be civil or not.)
Can't wait.  dryy

Take this with a grain of salt, but she has been right before:

I found out the New Directions songs for episode 5!!! The New Directions are singing "Must Have Been Love" and "All Out of Love". And I'm not the same as your other song anon sorry! k bye!
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 29 Anonymous_avatar_24Anonymous

You win the correct anon award this week, because I have confirmed with my sources that this is accurate.

"Must Have Been Love" by Roxette
"All Out Of Love" by Air Supply

These are songs that ND sing in episode 5.
missbeizy

Episode 4 (the Hurt Locker I) is Invitationals at McKinley, and since episode 5 is called 'The Hurt Locker II' it's speculated that the 2 Vocal Adrenaline songs in ep. 4 and these 2 ND songs in ep. 5 are both sung at those Invitationals.
Remember that in ep. 4 Sue does all that sabotaging stuff to Blainofsky (bear in the appartment, etc.), and Kurt goes on that date with a 50+ year old which prompts Blaine to realize he loves him again (barf).

In ep. 5 Sue locks Kurt and Blaine up in the elevator. So look at the song spoilers which has ND singing about (lost) love, and connect that to Kurt and Blaine in the elevator, and you can see the intention and hints from RIB dripping like the superfluous grease from a Christmas Turkey.
Maybe they'll even move back and forth from ND singing the song and footage of Kurt and Blaine while trapped (but with no Kurt singing on any of these classic pop songs, of course).
I'm taking bets, anyone? Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 12/28/2014, 11:25 am

Betting that Kurt won't get a singing spot is like betting against the house in Las Vegas.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/28/2014, 1:04 pm

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Spencer is going to be rude to Kurt because he's the wrong type of Gay in Lima for him to heed counsel or take seriously,whereas straight leader/ hero Sam (football coach) will eventually make him change his ways.

Wash, rinse and repeat.

Remind me why the hell Kurt would want to return to the hell hole that is Lima, Ohio.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 12/28/2014, 2:05 pm

Buenos wrote:Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Spencer is going to be rude to Kurt because he's the wrong type of Gay in Lima for him to heed counsel or take seriously,whereas straight leader/ hero Sam (football coach) will eventually make him change his ways.

Wash, rinse and repeat.

Remind me why the hell Kurt would want to return to the hell hole that is Lima, Ohio.

Can't remind you because there is no sensible reason!
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/28/2014, 3:43 pm

Buenos wrote:Remind me why the hell Kurt would want to return to the hell hole that is Lima, Ohio.
TRU LUVV!!1!!11     SOULMATES!11!!1!!!

vomir vomir vomir vomir vomir vomir
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 12/28/2014, 5:46 pm

Because while Kurt was revolutionary on television, Glee seems to want to transfer his importance to Blaine. Because why would the team even remember that Kurt was the reason they won a blasted game in the first place. Because the writers look at macho and write bravado, instead of personal strength. Kurt was brave even when he was outnumbered and alone. Blaine has always had a cheerleading group in the Warblers, and any teacher who encountered him. Kurt was always more manly than any guy on this show, but because he was fashionable and had a high voice he is somehow perceived as less. I kind of find this misogynistic, not because I see Kurt as a girl, but because the writers seem to feel if you have any characteristics perceived as feminine, you are somehow not as good as a macho dude. Women are a lot tougher than men, have more endurance, and have learned to be flexible. I am certainly not less than some guy because he can beat me up. I have a car, I can run him over. Laughing

The stupidity is stupefying. Thank god we never got infected. Spencer is their typical jock, because I can pass, I have no fear of what you think. Heaven forbid I give a crap about someone else, or respect someone for paving the way. Yep, I am sure I will be overcome with tears when he sees the light and discovers the wonder of his singing voice. Yes, let the straight guy lead the way, or better yet, let Blaine, who is perceived as the right kind of guy for some unknown reason. Maybe Rachel puts drugs in his locker to follow in Schue's footsteps.

If I were on tumblr, I would create a site called, All The Ways Glee Gets It Wrong. Just with the spoilers I would have enough things to write about for months. At least once it starts it will be over in less than 3 months, and Chris can devote himself to his future.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/28/2014, 6:14 pm

Buenos wrote:Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Spencer is going to be rude to Kurt because he's the wrong type of Gay in Lima for him to heed counsel or take seriously,whereas straight leader/ hero Sam (football coach) will eventually make him change his ways.

Wash, rinse and repeat.

Well he returns because...RIB wanted klaine to be endgame, so Kurt had to move asap to lima, instead of living his life and dream in NY.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/28/2014, 11:32 pm

But Tested happen and Kurt was not the wrong kind of gay, he in a sense was one of the jocks, so this Spencer treating Kurt like he is the wrong kind of gay does not make sense, as if this was Tested it would be Blaine as the wrong one and not Kurt. brikwol 

Though we don't know if this is about Kurt being seen as the wrong kind of gay. saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/28/2014, 11:39 pm

This is the spoiler we have:

Kurt has a one-on-one recruitment session with Spencer. Kurt  feels Glee paved the way for the kind of tolerance that allows Spencer to be out and proud.  Spencer insists that he paved his own way. They don’t part as BFFs. Spencer says NO to joining the Glee club

From the Glee synopsis of 6.02:

Meanwhile, Kurt finds himself in an unusual situation when he approaches a gay – and uniquely empowered – member of McKinley’s football team in a bid to recruit him for the Glee Club,
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/29/2014, 12:07 am

ColferInspired wrote:But Tested happen and Kurt was not the wrong kind of gay, he in a sense was one of the jocks, so this Spencer treating Kurt like he is the wrong kind of gay does not make sense, as if this was Tested it would be Blaine as the wrong one and not Kurt. brikwol
Lol, for real.
If Kurt and Blaine would walk into a place right now, in the clothes they're wearing this season, where nobody knew them from high school, and the people there were given the question: "Who's the effeminate gay and who's the straight passing jock?" it would be an unanimous vote that Kurt is the jock.

(not that there's anything wrong with either being effeminate or a jock, mind you, but purely based on their appearance)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/29/2014, 12:26 am

Even if Kurt is  more effeminate than Blaine,he is still more of a man than Blaine, and in my opinion always  has been.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/29/2014, 2:30 am

and who's the straight passing jock?"

With that rocking body which  the show doesn't even bother to hide in layers anymore, (after "Tested" why bother, seriously)  Kurt certainly looks like he can kick ass any time he wants.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 29 Tumblr_ngu96znszJ1t1ubx5o1_250Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 29 Tumblr_ngv1gwjODh1r295ako1_r1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next