Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  Ranwing on 9/28/2014, 3:53 pm

I know that it's going to hurt like hell when Santana rips into Kurt when he protests their engagement and I know that Santana is going to go way too far in her insults, but... I don't really blame her for getting upset. This is her big moment with Brittany and their happiness is being rained on by Mr. Mopey who is letting his experience color how he's responding to things. Santana is going to go too far, as usual, but I don't blame her getting upset.

I'm glad that Kurt will apologize, at lest to Brittany (who will be more receptive). Kurt is an emotional mess right now, stepped out of line and at least has the good grace to own up to his actions. But what is really hitting me hard here is that not one of his old friends really seems to be on his side here except for Brittany (with her very wise and kind advice that is showing that she has his best interests at heart and that she isn't going to coddle him). We know that Blaine and Rachel are around one another a lot before Kurt arrives (going to the music store together), so wouldn't Rachel have some idea that Blaine was dating someone and give Kurt the heads up before he arrives in Lima and gets blindsided? Or Sam? Or that any of them would notice that Kurt is emotionally bleeding and needs some support? For all that Kurt has done for everyone (including Santana), and the support that he's shown them during all of their challenges, he deserves a lot more consideration than he gets.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 9/30/2014, 8:04 pm

foxspecialops Looks like some things have changed at McKinley High. Some pics from our set visit yesterday. #glee
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 9/30/2014, 8:28 pm

jennaushkowitz Back in the studio. Here comes Tina Cohen-Chang….!
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 9/30/2014, 9:17 pm

NON UNION CASTING NOTICE-Shoots on “glee” on Wednesday October 1, 2014. You cannot have worked the show in the NYC scenes within the last year, nor can you have worked as a teacher or in any capacity at the school. The calltime will be around 6p but this is not an all nighter. We have an early crew call. You must live in the LA area to work this scene. I have to do this via email to save time, so if I book you, I will be replying back to the email you send me to submit.

NON UNION Coffeehouse Patrons: Age 25-60. Midwestern types. Please email a current color photo, your name, height/weight and phone number to: SandeAlessiCasting@gmail.com Subject line should read: CH
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 10/2/2014, 4:22 pm

msleamichele On set w/ @chriscolfer ! Always a good day when we’re together! #GleeSeason6

Well, at least we have some pretty Chris to look forward to.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 10/2/2014, 4:54 pm

^I thought my Hummelberry heart was dead (with the way RIB ruined Rachel and that friendship), but I admit I felt a light fluttering heartbeat when I saw this pic.

At least Colchelle is still on. neutre

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 10/2/2014, 8:19 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^I thought my Hummelberry heart was dead (with the way RIB ruined Rachel and that friendship), but I admit I felt a light fluttering heartbeat when I saw this pic.

At least Colchelle is still on. neutre

mind twins bisou

tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 10/2/2014, 8:48 pm

They look so pretty! wub wub
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 10/2/2014, 9:14 pm

Oh that picture wub brought all my hummelberry feeling back.

And is that alcohol what Chris has in his hand?

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 10/2/2014, 10:23 pm

That's why I chuckle about other pairings...it's like comparing a tricycle to a Ferrari...

This is the Ferrari! 

Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious on 10/2/2014, 11:31 pm

Colchele is excellent. Hummelberry sing like angels. But I still think the friendship is a little too one-sided. That is the way things are written by the really bad writers, to be sure. Perhaps if I saw a little more of her not really approving of Blaine because of Kurt's heartache, instead of her being yet another Blaine cheerleader I might be able to have a little more love. Or if Kurt didn't have to prop her, as well as Blaine. Perhaps they will let Rachel grow up, and then I can get back into the love-vibe. But I know the second I see her encouraging Kurt to go after his one true love I will be seriously annoyed. Which is a shame, because they have fantastic chemistry as actors.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 10/2/2014, 11:57 pm

Oh I know Hummelberry is far from a perfect and balanced friendship but it still IMO laps the field as far as any other canon friendships on Glee.

So all things being equal I prefer Hummelberry to practically any other pairing on the show. Razz
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 10/3/2014, 12:06 am

Some are seeing this as Chris throwing shade, as I guessing that is alcohol he has in his hand.

Sort of like saying you better be drinking alcohol if you watch this Season. Razz

But this could be Kurt instead, is my guess.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 10/3/2014, 1:09 am

I don't think Chris wanted Kurt to be back at McKinley, so he can't be too happy about that.

But at least we know he is having fun behind the scenes and is hanging out with the original cast. neutre 

I wonder if the no PDA is Kurt's idea?

I think we interesting to see Kurt acting like a teacher.

He will do a much better job than Shue, which is a given.

I hope Hummelberry aren't always fighting.

Though in 3 they come to a compromise which is good to know.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 10/3/2014, 3:00 am

I doubt it, but I wish that was booze in Kurt's (Chris) hand..... Razz Razz
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 10/3/2014, 5:07 am

Glee Season 6 Spoilers Episode 4 – “The Hurt Locker”

The episode is written and directed by Ian Brennan

Glee 6×04 features Kurt (Chris Colfer), Rachel (Lea Michele), Blaine (Darren Criss), Sam (Chord Overstreet), and the New Directions newbies– Roderick, Mason & Madison and Jane (Spencer is not in this episode). As far as I know, Mercedes, Artie, Quinn, Puck, Santana, Brittanyand Tina, have left Lima. Figgins and Becky make appearances.

Clint, the leader of Vocal Adrenaline, is introduced. He’s played by The Wanted’s Max George.

Sue organizes a last minute glee “invitational” at McKinley in order to break the spirit of the fledgling New Directions.  Vocal Adrenaline and the Warblers are invited. They all assemble at McKinley for rehearsal.

Rachel asks Will to throw the invitational, otherwise her kids will be demoralized. Since it’s not a real competition, Will agrees. Also. It’s Glee and he has a soft spot.  Blaine is also asked, but he refuses.

Sue hypnotizes Sam to do her bidding. She suggests that he lead Rachel on romantically, which culminates in a kiss between the two. Rachel feels something and asks Sam out on a date. Only, he was in a trance when he kissed her and doesn’t remember it. Sam declines. Mostly because, he says, he’s still in love with Mercedes.

Blaine gives Rachel and Sam piano lessons.

Sue is not happy that Kurt and Blaine broke up. She schemes to get them back together: The Karofsky/Blaine apartment is invaded by a bear cub, sent by Sue.  During a date night at Breadstix, the restaurant is filled with the many men Karofsky has dated, courtesy of Sue.  Karofsky and Blaine are 3rd cousins, according to Sue’s ancestry research. Kurt is aware of hermanipulations and is annoyed.

When Sue learns that Will plans to go easy on Rachel at the Invitational, she tattles to the Carmel High Principal. Clint and Vocal Adrenaline find out, and demand that Will resign.

Under Sue’s hypnosis, Sam steals Will’s mail. When Will catches him, Sam claims that Rachel put him up to it and is out to get Will. Upset, Will decides VA will go full-throttle at the Invitational.

Kurt and Blaine have a one on one moment. Kurt reveals that he’s about to go on a first date with a guy he met online. Blaine feels a twinge of regret. He realizes that Kurt really IS the love of his life, but he keeps that thought to himself.  However, he does share with Kurt that Sue’s schemes gave him second thoughts about his relationship with Karofsky.

When Kurt finally meets his date, he realizes the man he had been talking to on the telephone is in his 50s, with kids, just out of a marriage to a woman. Kurt is freaked out, but the man turns out to be sweet and good looking. They agree to go out again, but to begin as friends. 

www.mjsbigblog.com

Season 6 Episode 4 Song Spoilers Setlist:

“Bitch” by Meredith Brooks – Sung by Sue Sylvester
“A Thousand Miles” – by Vanessa Carlton – Sung by Rachel and Sam
“Rock Lobster” – by B52s – Sung by Clint and Vocal Adrenaline
“Whip It” – by Devo – Sung by Clint and Vocal Adrenaline

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 on 10/3/2014, 6:18 am

To anyone wondering if they broke up permanently, here is your answer. What a big surprise.

And obviously Kurt only goes on dates with old, ugly men. I really is the virginal lamb of the two Rolling Eyes
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 10/3/2014, 6:19 am

Now Sue has to interfere to get Kurt and Blaine back together? Really?

And of course Blaine has to have jealousy when Kurt tries to move on. I mean we all know that Klaine will get back together despite the fact that it is shown time and time again that the aren't compatible, but I am tired of Blaine saying again and again that Kurt is the love of his life when his actions show that he just loves whoever happens to be nearby.

And of course the can't let Kurt have a young hot date because he can't have a better option than Blaine has. They have to give Kurt someone who isn't really a viable option for him.

The Rachel and Sam storyline could be funny if I wasn't so grossed out by the thought of them making samchel a thing.

And two songs by a guest star? He'll have more solos than Chris this year.

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 10/3/2014, 6:19 am

It's official... Glee has fired their entire staff of "professional" writers and to save money hired a group of winos of the street.

Kurt "dating" an older man is the things that offends me the least, oddly. One, that an older man would find Kurt attractive enough to meet and second, because there is something really sad about a man who lived his whole life in a lie and is finally coming out. Of course, having kids that are probably as old (or older) than Kurt can be problematic, but it could be fun if the relationship progressed and Kurt gets to scandalize everyone.

And of course.... Blaine recognizes that Kurt is the love of his life and questions being with Dave. Because he apparently did so much soul searching and introspection before getting into a new relationship after the end of his engagement and moving in with his hew "boyfriend". Blaine was fine with moving on with his life up until the instant that Kurt even makes a tiny baby step towards moving on with his own. That's fair. Explain to me again why I'm supposed to want to see him and Kurt get back together...

Rachel, of course, wants to take the easy path by getting the other choirs to throw the competition so that her kids can get an easy win. The hell with them actually learning and rising to meet a real challenge, the win is what matters. Will, being the dunce who could never say "no" to Rachel of course gives in until he doesn't. Sue's manipulations are just idiotic. Sam is just an idiot.

Why am I still watching this crap?

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire on 10/3/2014, 6:38 am

Ranwing wrote:Why am I still watching this crap?

Stockholme Syndrome.

I haven't posted here in a while, but all these spoilers just convinced me to no watch Glee ever again. I still follow what Chris does, but JFC, what a waste of talent this show is.
I can understand the motivations of people here who will still watch when it airs, but I know that I just can't subject myself to this. I don't even want to read about the show anymore, I guess I still do by force of habit and because of the people in this forum who provide interesting discussions, but damn it gets harder and harder...

I can't wait for Chris to be free to do QUALITY projects and put Glee behind him.
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 10/3/2014, 6:43 am

Lottie2303 wrote:To anyone wondering if they broke up permanently, here is your answer. What a big surprise.

And obviously Kurt only goes on dates with old, ugly men. I really is the virginal lamb of the two Rolling Eyes

They did say that the guy was good looking and "sweet" so I'm not totally opposed to the idea of Kurt dating and older man. If there is any character on the show who is far too mature for partners his own age and would find more in common with someone older, it would be Kurt. I kind of like the idea of an older man finding Kurt attractive and interesting enough to want to meet. Maybe he's rich and Kurt can have a sugar daddy.

And the funny thing is that something like this happened to me when I was dating guys I met on-line. There are always the guys who show up who are older/fatter/less good looking than you expected. One guy I ended up dating for three months ended up being older and shorter than his profile indicated but we just "clicked". If it's not outrageous for a 20-something girl to date a much older man, why should it be ridiculous for a 20-something guy to find attraction with an older man?

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 10/3/2014, 9:01 am

And there it is. vomir 

I did say I didn't trust the writers, so I had no hopes up at all.

These storylines are just crap.

I hope this older guy sticks around longer than Adam did.

Hypnosis.

Fifteen year olds write better Glee fic.

Were the writers drunk when they come up with these storylines?
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 10/3/2014, 10:26 am

The idea of Kurt and his older date is growing on me. I hardly expect it to be a long-term relationship or "end game" (though if they got someone like Alex Cummings who is now 50 to play the new man, I wouldn't be adverse to the idea). Chris did say that he wanted Kurt to get involved with a teacher, so he should be having fun with this. And older men date girls much younger than they are all the time. Michael Douglas is 25 years older than Catherine Zeta-Jones. Kurt has always had an old soul and I can easily see why he would be attractive to an older man. He would see Kurt as a means to recapture the youth that he should have had, and Kurt would be the kind of guy that he would have been attracted to when he was younger. And dating someone older should not be taken as any indication that Kurt can’t get someone his own age. It’s actually a badge of honor that he’s too mature for guys his own age and that an older man would find him attractive and interesting enough to want to meet.

They can be good for one another in at least the short term. And it would be entertaining as all hell to see Kurt involved (even casually) with someone who’s probably older than his own father and who has kids who are as old as Kurt. Let them go out and scandalize all of Lima. We could watch Burt’s head explode and Blaine turn into a puddle of moping goo. And if the guy is well off, then Kurt may have found himself a sugar daddy! He could be the trophy boyfriend, the hot young guy on the man's arm that all of his peers envy him for having!

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 10/3/2014, 10:55 am

@Ranwing, that is all fine and good, but this is Glee. I wouldn't be surprised if the older man is gone after one episode, and Kurt is back with Blaine by episode 5. I can't see Glee putting more time into this than that. It's just another way for them to avoid letting Kurt have a real relationship outside of Blaine. Remember how the K(b)lainers spent all that time bitching about how old and ugly Adam was, and how Blaine was the perfect cupcake? This is just another way for them to show Kurt with someone older and ugly and how he should be with the supermegafoxyhot vomir cupcake Blaine.

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 10/3/2014, 11:36 am

Ranwing, Im with you ( two of us) Kurt dating an older sweeter good looking man out of the closet doesn't actually bother me.  I like that he was attempting to move ahead.

Nothing wronng with Max, who is IMO attractive in his own way, but he's not exactly what the Klainers think of as a hot young stud so an older good looking gentleman isn't exactly paling in comparison, call me shallow.

In addition, Kurt has I'm assuming been going through younger guys in the speed dating so the fact that he's taking baby steps indicates he was trying to follow Brittany's advice. Wow this certainly doesn't make Blaine look good.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top