Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

+28
Sunshine 2012
Kurt addict
opals
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
kac
sheny
TimF
tanita_mors
Ireth
Divalicious
Catt24
angelnessa
Tash87
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
Georgette888
mindschemez
Ranwing
fantastica
bayth
coxfire
Buenos
brisallie
Vir Cotto
ColferInspired
32 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 25 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

Post  opals 8/24/2014, 5:54 am

Buenos wrote:
I can die happy now.

Jame McAvoy... wub wub 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CZT31c4Mogk

If Ewan McGregor is my #1 celeb crush, James McAvoy runs a close second…
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 25 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

Post  Jellyrolls 8/24/2014, 2:59 pm

Matt did the ice bucket challenge at a benefit concert he performed in last night. Brad the piano player for the bucket over his head.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/24/2014, 3:56 pm

And still no word about Darren or Lea. Darren has been challenged 4 times now..... General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 25 Waiting

Just to make clear: I don't think anyone should take the challlenge against their will, nor even should feel forced to e.g. tweet about it instead, but imo not doing the challenge (or at least making a video exlaining why they don't do it but they are donating instead) seems very out of character for Darren (and I think Lea too, although I don't know if Lea has been challenged yet). We know he loves the attention, as in the mean time he's been spotted at several red carpet/media events, so it's not like he's at home sick with the flu.

I just watched Matt's ice bucket challenge (youtube). He really looks good in a tux singing on stage (where I think he belongs).
He also nominated Jane Lynch (just like Chris did). I wonder if she'll respond now.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/24/2014, 6:36 pm

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/24/2014, 6:45 pm

The link said that content was not available. I guess your ALS ice bucket challenge is too hit for the web.

I am going to do it next weekend. I had a root canal on Tuesday that resulted in an infection. Got on some antibiotics on Friday, but spent Friday evening with a 101 degree temperature, and shivering despite feeling hot. Feeling much better today, though I do tire easily.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/24/2014, 7:42 pm

^ ouch! hope you get better jelly bean! i hate all kinds of dental work. 

congrats on the ice challenge Ranwing! 

i won't do it unless somebody put a gun next to my head.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/24/2014, 9:18 pm

Sorry that you're not feeling well, Karen. I also had a root canal on Tuesday (what a coincidence) and have been on antibiotics since Monday. Thankfully no fever, but my tooth is only starting to quiet down now and it still hurts like hell when it accidently bite down on it.

My brother is pissed because I nominated him. He's planning to do it on Wednesday when the temp goes into the high 80s F in our area.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/24/2014, 10:08 pm

Wendy, that is weird that we both had root canals the same day. I didn't get on antibiotics until Friday after being up half the night with a throbbing jaw. I have slept so much since Friday night, but I finally feel human again.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/25/2014, 1:46 am

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 25 Tumblr_naucbi37Ik1rl8mpao1_400
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/25/2014, 2:24 am

Darren was at the VMA's on the red carpet getting as much photo opportunities as possible.  Rolling Eyes 

Wonder if any fans asked him if he was doing the ice bucket challenge.

Has Darren been known to give money to charity?

I know he has performed at many, but has he donated to any of them?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/25/2014, 5:34 am

ColferInspired wrote:Darren was at the VMA's on the red carpet getting as much photo popportunities as possible.  Rolling Eyes 

What a surprise.  suure 

Was Lea at the VMAs? I'll honestly be surprised if she wasn't since she's the one with an album to promote. Even if she wasn't nominated and the album wasn't a huge commercial/artistic success, she is trying to be a recording artist. This is the kind of event that she should attend.

There are plenty of celebrities that don't make a huge show of their philanthropy or that they financially support certain causes. But given Darren's penchant towards self-promotion, I can't see him doing anything, even if it's just writing a check, and not calling attention to it. I'm starting to get a sense that he's only interested in charities that give him performance opportunities (again, the chance to promote himself). After that, it just don't have any place on his radar.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/25/2014, 6:28 am

Ranwing wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Darren was at the VMA's on the red carpet getting as much photo popportunities as possible.  Rolling Eyes 

What a surprise.  suure 

Was Lea at the VMAs? I'll honestly be surprised if she wasn't since she's the one with an album to promote. Even if she wasn't nominated and the album wasn't a huge commercial/artistic success, she is trying to be a recording artist. This is the kind of event that she should attend.

There are plenty of celebrities that don't make a huge show of their philanthropy or that they financially support certain causes. But given Darren's penchant towards self-promotion, I can't see him doing anything, even if it's just writing a check, and not calling attention to it. I'm starting to get a sense that he's only interested in charities that give him performance opportunities (again, the chance to promote himself). After that, it just don't have any place on his radar.

I am starting to suspect that as well.

And Dame Judi Dench did the ice bucket challenge. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/25/2014, 8:07 am

Well done on the ice bucket challenge, Wendy (te link isn't working for me though: it says the page is unavailable).
And I hope you, and Jelly too, are feeling better now. Ouch, having a root canal done is tough. Mad 

Apparently Kevin was at the VMA's too, as his negative tweet about the Robin Williams Tribute (which Kevin felt was offensive, probably because it was crammed inbetween twerking ladies and was too short to do te man justice) was even on the news pages here in the Netherlands.

It is indeed strange that Darren is not responding at all to the 4(!) ice bucket challenges he's got now. Maybe he's just too exhausted after going to all the parties he has been showing up at the past few weeks. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/25/2014, 9:51 am

One of the Anders brothers challenged Darren for the Ice Bucket Challenge.

I don't really care if Darren does it or not, but it does seem odd that Darren hasn't acknowledged it, especially considering he was nominated by a member of a huge boy band, and his favorite Lea Solonga. It's just not like Darren not to take advantage of an opportunity to create hype about himself. The cynic in me is thinking that Darren is probably trying to figure out a way to do it with as much publicity as he can (i.e. trying to figure out a way to do it on TV instead of just doing it on his own twitter and instagram). He was nominated over three weeks ago. Unless he is completely living under a rock (which obviously we know he isn't), there is no way that he can't know about the ice bucket thing, and I can't imagine that he doesn't know that he has been challenged multiple times. Maybe he just doesn't want to be it because he doesn't want to be just one of the crowd doing it--it's not about him because so many other celebrities have done it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/25/2014, 9:59 am

Promo for the season 5 DVD from Amazon: tumblr.

It's basically all the marriage proposal from 5x01. So it's Klaine they're promoting and banking on to sell copies. Glee these days really is only made for Klainers (and trolling them like they do now with Karofsky in order to create buzz is part of that game: they really have no other fans left it seems).

And if it wasn't clear before, let's look at the cover for the season 5 DVD:

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 25 Tumblr_n9a8rbauHO1r4ezfzo1_500

Every main (popular) character (and Sam too, blegh) gets their own 'window', except for Kurt. He is literally being shoved out of his spot by Blaine.
How obvious can you be, Glee/Fox?  dryy

Didn't Ryan say, when asked what will be in store for Kurt next that the "Klaine saga" would be a big part of season 6? (and then he continued to talk only about Blaine, Sam and Rachel). 
For Ryan Kurt is only a small part (1/6th) of Klaine anymore, and once in a season a punching ball for the new hot-in-the-media gay PSA.  :angry:

Can this show be over yet? vomir
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/25/2014, 10:02 am

Jellyrolls wrote:One of the Anders brothers challenged Darren for the Ice Bucket Challenge.

I don't really care if Darren does it or not, but it does seem odd that Darren hasn't acknowledged it, especially considering he was nominated by a member of a huge boy band, and his favorite Lea Solonga.  It's just not like Darren not to take advantage of an opportunity to create hype about himself.  The cynic in me is thinking that Darren is probably trying to figure out a way to do it with as much publicity as he can (i.e. trying to figure out a way to do it on TV instead of just doing it on his own twitter and instagram).
Maybe his ice bucket challenge will be part of the first Glee BTS/sneak peek?
Since we know that his gf Mia is doing those videos now, and Glee/Fox luvvvv to put Darren to the front whenever they promote Glee, it wouldn't even surprise me anymore. arghh
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/25/2014, 10:11 am

And again, look at all the non-excisting chemistry between Klaine:

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 25 Tumblr_natt1noLId1r4ezfzo1_500

BTW: They kept Cory in the promopics for the 100th episode, even though Cory was already gone for many months by the time they filmed that episode (and actually died only a few days after these pics were taken).
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 25 Tumblr_natt1noLId1r4ezfzo2_500

Although Cory was a big part of the first seasons, so maybe they simply wanted to acknowledge and honor that.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/28/2014, 4:56 am

Just found these screen shots from last season's finale.

Chris looks soooo interested in what they are talking about. Razz 

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 25 Tumblr_nazc7dTPwA1sg6vnpo1_500

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 25 Tumblr_nazc7dTPwA1sg6vnpo2_250  General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 25 Tumblr_nazc7dTPwA1sg6vnpo3_250
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 25 Tumblr_nazc7dTPwA1sg6vnpo5_250
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 25 Tumblr_nazc7dTPwA1sg6vnpo4_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/28/2014, 8:10 am

Heather Morris got engaged:

Heather Morris Is Engaged to Longtime Boyfriend Taylor Hubbell

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 25 1409182182_heather-morris-engaged-article

First comes baby -- then comes the ring! Glee star Heather Morris is engaged to longtime boyfriend Taylor Hubbell, a source confirms to Us Weekly.

The couple are proud parents to 11-month-old son Elijah
"They're super happy together and it just made sense," an insider tells Us of the engagement. "Heather was beaming when spotted wearing her engagement ring."

After Us Weekly exclusively revealed the actress welcomed her first child in September 2013, the 27-year-old dished to Us about how much her life has changed. "I never get to go out!" she said at the June premiere of 22 Jump Street.

Back in 2011, Morris gushed to Fitness magazine, "I want to marry Taylor and have kids with him!"
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/28/2014, 11:58 am

congrats to Heather. she is a no-nonsense girl and she knows what she wants and gets it.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/5/2014, 9:25 pm

http://kevinmchalenews.com

The premiere of "Boys Choir " with Kevin attending.

What an incredibly busy year it's been for Kevin!

http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 25 Tumblr_nbkohuKx3K1rojy6eo1_500
Kevin McHale (Wooly), Kathy Bates (Headmistress), and Eddie Izzard (Drake) in Boychoir
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/10/2014, 1:43 pm

So thrilled that Grant's "Flash" seems to be among the most buzzed anticipated shows of the fall....Covers of both TVGUIDE and EW...

Wow...

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 25 Tumblr_nbnpruYdTB1susnhzo1_500

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 25 FALL-TV-EW-1329
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/10/2014, 6:46 pm

^ I have to say, I find the suit so very ugly. I just don't get who commissioned this versio Razz

Very, very happy for Grant. he truly seems to be a nice guy and I LOVE the Chris/Grant Instagramm friendship. Grant totally is a Chris/Kurt Stan and I would not be surprised in a second, if he is a fellow Kurtbastian shipper.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/10/2014, 7:20 pm

Grant is taking over the world!

Maybe he'll get Chris to guest star on the Flash sometime.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/11/2014, 3:34 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Grant is taking over the world!

Maybe he'll get Chris to guest star on the Flash sometime.

Know and befriend the "right" people not just everyone. Wink

I didn't realise Kevin's film had both Kathy Bates and Eddie Izzard in it. Another film to add to the watch list.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next