Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

+26
Vir Cotto
kac
TimF
mindschemez
Delight
angelnessa
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
bayth
tanita_mors
Georgette888
brisallie
Jellyrolls
sjonnepon
sheny
Glorfindel
fantastica
Buenos
Divalicious
Ranwing
coxfire
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
30 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 16 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

Post  Lottie2303 8/22/2014, 9:24 am

I almost destroyed my laptop by spitting water on it. Here I am, checking innocently Glee news, expecting a train wreck and the this new announcement once again exceeding all expectations.

Color me amused. I am still laughing and so happy I on't have to see this train wreck.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 16 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

Post  kac 8/22/2014, 9:52 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Color me amused. I am still laughing and so happy I on't have to see this train wreck.

Yeah, me too, I'll have to rely on Tumblr to show me any fun Kurt moments. I will refuse to watch this. Sad, once upon a time it was good and fun.
kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 8/22/2014, 10:00 am

There's going to be some kind of time jump, for sure. Kurt and Blaine will have broken up, and Blaine will have moved on with Karofsky. Then, Kurt will blow back into town, and an "epic" rekindling of romance will ensue. Or at least that's probably RM's plan. The reality will be stupid and dull, and involve Blaine ruining 258 of my childhood favorite 80's songs while Kurt sits mutely on a stool.

Oh, how I wish Kurt could show up with his own boyfriend in tow, so we could at least get some decent screencaps out of it before the inevitable hell begins.
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 8/22/2014, 10:38 am

I think in the end, after Blaine has had 10 hours of on screen time in season 6, and Kurt has had his 30 minutes, people will still be talking about Kurt. Blaine has had no adversity, his wins are rendered as meaningless as Rachel's by handing them everything. And even after all this time the writers still haven't figured out that the fans who made this a hit because it was about underdogs, don't want to see people succeed without trying. That takes a humongeous amount of blissful ignorance. Rachel used to be an underdog until everyone in the universe got the memo that she was the greatest female talent ever, and then she just became a singing face in short shorts. Other than Kurt, they wrote out any other underdog, excluding poor, poor Tina, who became nothing more than someone obsessed with the male equivalent of Rachel. Kurt is the character that grounds this show, where the remaining make it feel like a cartoon.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/22/2014, 11:08 am

Well I suspect that the first few episodes will be Kurt light anyways and that not making his Noel movie this summer didn't make a whit of difference since he's not considered a Storyline "heavy" character ala Rachel, Blaine and Sam anymore.

The Karofsy just seems like an excuse to keep Blaine SL " heavy" since there really is no compelling nor canon reason to join them in any kind of plot, they literally have nothing in common.

It reminds me of pairing Mercedes and Sam just because to get the characters involved in 'something'. So whether it's romantic or platonic, it's a gimmick pairing because since Blaine actually doesn't have a journey they need to justify his screentime. I'm sure there is only so much of "Will 2.0 at Dalton' they can do with him.

It's probably all superficial SL and since the Karofsky journey is over its dramatic hump ( being closeted, bullying, being outed, attempting suicide, etc) it's going to be a gay bromance to show how non flaming gays can get along so well and it will be just as thrilling as the other Blaine pairings.

Meanwhile, Kurt will pull focus with the limited 5 minutes of screentime he will get the first 4/5 episodes of the season.  Razz 

A distinct possibility is that if the first episodes tank badly in the ratings they may pull the rest off the schedule and even putting it on a DVD they won't be seen until the winter of 2015.  Shocked 

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/22/2014, 11:16 am

If we still hear of Chris not having a fitting, then he must not be in any episodes yet.

If this is the case then it is the most stupid thing they can do.  :angry: 

Well, it will give Chris some time to write some chapters of TLOS 4.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/22/2014, 11:23 am

Vir Cotto wrote:Oh, how I wish Kurt could show up with his own boyfriend in tow, so we could at least get some decent screencaps out of it before the inevitable hell begins.

Oh, how I wish it too, but at this point, there may not be an actor out there willing to put up with the death threats from K(b)lainers.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/22/2014, 11:36 am

wtf is going on in RIB's heads ???? is there anything in there anymore ??? seriously, what is this plotline ???
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/22/2014, 12:17 pm

Well the good thing about this spoiler is that it brought aus all back from our summer hiding places to unite in our Glee hate again.  Smile 

*starts singing* " Always Look On The Bright Side of Life" 

Joaquin comforting the vewwy fwightened cwying Klainers again:
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 16 Tumblr_nap7se4Q1w1qbeb14o1_500

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 16 Tumblr_m4662qlLqv1qgyzvzo2_r2_250
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/22/2014, 12:25 pm

Oh that Juaquin..
Ha! He didn't categorically deny anything did he?

OMG, it's the Klainers worst nightmare,  Max Adler trolling again on his twitter of his role on Glee.  Poor Max, he always self promoted when he was on Glee, I thought that was quite  normal for an actor  but it drove so many of the Glee fans batty who hated him so much.

He's hated by some Kurt fans, some Klaine fans , and some Blaine fans , apparently he's getting the usual hate twitter again.  Shocked 

At least Max is used to it by now and I suspect he's getting a thrill out of riling some of the Gleeks.   coool 

Grant Gustin getting off social media because of the hate?  Not cool, leave my baby alone !!!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/22/2014, 12:56 pm

Max is such an evil troll...LOL

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 16 Tumblr_naok7hkqxs1r4ezfzo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/22/2014, 1:14 pm

about "klaine will survive everthing" crap (to re-use Marie's graphic):

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 16 Tumblr_m4662qlLqv1qgyzvzo2_r2_250
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/22/2014, 1:15 pm

max doesn't know what's true or not yet. all he can do is what he just tweeted - wait and see.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/22/2014, 1:36 pm

Here's the insane part, it seems obvious they've " broken up" Klaine for the start of the season. So it's going to be another season separated with the eventual reconciliation. At that point even Klainers won't buy this soul mates bullshit.

I accept Klaine is getting married.

Now I realize that Kurt in NY will get only cameo appearances on the show but I'm leaning towards keeping him there, "villainize" Kurt in the separation by having him alone in the loft banging pretty Chelsea boys.  coool 

Blaine fucks Karofsky, Kurt fucks NY boys, it's a fair exchange.

Then they can drag Kurt to the wedding while he flirts with a boy in the third pew once he's there.  Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/22/2014, 1:41 pm

Max does not deserved the hate he is getting. I hope Chris for once is not receiving hate,because he would not deserved it. It would not surprise me though if he is.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/22/2014, 1:51 pm

why hate on Max? why can't they hate blarren for always screwing other people?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/22/2014, 8:43 pm

fantastica wrote:why hate on Max? why can't they hate blarren for always screwing other people?

Blainers would never do that, not matter what he does, his "precious" boy will always be forgiven. Blame other people instead.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/22/2014, 9:15 pm

Seriously, already I've read comments that they've seen prior chemistry between them.  Razz 

Though in all fairness there are plenty of "anybody but Blaine " and "anybody but Kurt' by Stans of the characters.  Razz 

I'm sure Norwegian Wood is wetting his boxers in bated anticipation of the sizzling Karofsky/Anderson courtship.  Smile 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/22/2014, 11:38 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 16 Tumblr_naqiwxG7hx1r4ezfzo2_500
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 16 Tumblr_naqiwxG7hx1r4ezfzo1_500

Glad to see this actually.  neutre 

I am guessing Kurt refuses to help Blaine and the Warblers and helps Rachel and Sam with the new new ND instead.

Blaine could be using Dave to try and make Kurt jealous so he can get him back.

I don't believe that spoiler is telling the whole story.

It would make perfect sense that Kurt would help new new ND.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/23/2014, 8:11 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 16 Tumblr_napobbsdmn1r34efro1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/23/2014, 11:20 am

The fact is that they want to give Blaine some kind of romantic complication (whether or not it's an actual relationship is very much up in the air) and they are no going to have the budget to bring in a new character just for him. The gay jock that they're writing is going to be jail bait so that won't work, so they have to use one of the few already established gay male characters.

The one that would have made sense would have been Sebastian, as he has a history with Blaine and expressed interest in him. But Grant has moved on and is unavailable. So that leaves Dave Karofsky.

There's no storyline foundation for this (not that this ever stopped the writers). Dave's interest had been on Kurt and this was something established all the way back in season two and continued through season four. Blaine has had minimal interactions with Karofsky (a grand total of two times - the first in Never Been Kissed and the second in Night of Neglect - and both were antagonistic interactions). Max has had a lot of work in the past few years outside of Glee but if he's in between projects, there's no issue with him doing a few weeks work on Glee (and getting paid for it - actors want to work). So it's going to end up being Dave by default - basically because the actor is available at the moment.

I don't think that it's going to be a real "relationship" (in that Blaine falls in love with Dave) so here are my theories (and mind you - I'm operating on the basis that that the writers have three rational brain cells to split between them). All start off with the basis that Kurt and Blaine have called off their engagement (I highly doubt they are married because there is no way that Ryan Murphy would allow his big Kledding to happen off screen).

1) Blaine is using Dave in order to try to make Kurt jealous (which would be a totally shitty thing to do given that Dave has a history of emotional vulnerability, but not beyond Blaine).

2) Kurt has a new boyfriend (in NY who we will never see) and Blaine is trying to make Kurt jealous. Dave is going into this in order to help Blaine because he thinks this will make help make Kurt happy in the end (whether to sabotage Blaine's efforts or to actually help reconcile them remains to be seen).

3) Dave goes into this with the intention of trying to split Kurt and Blaine up permanently by flattering Blaine and playing on his weakness (the need for attention), so he can try to win Kurt for himself.

Either way it plays out, it's going to end up being like Blaine's crush on Sam did - a lot of lip service about how Kurt is Blaine's soulmate but actually having little (if anything) to actually do with Kurt.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 8/23/2014, 2:04 pm

Blaine stories are about Blaine. Klaine stories are about Blaine. Kurt stories are started by Kurt, and then handed to Blaine. Well, the show that thinks the audience craves people who get things handed to them, so they have never noticed that perhaps they don't crave Blaine as much as they think. I am a Kurt fan, to be sure, but even if I weren't this show is so badly balanced, it is insane.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/23/2014, 2:05 pm

Ranwing wrote:
1) Blaine is using Dave in order to try to make Kurt jealous (which would be a totally shitty thing to do given that Dave has a history of emotional vulnerability, but not beyond Blaine).

2) Kurt has a new boyfriend (in NY who we will never see) and Blaine is trying to make Kurt jealous. Dave is going into this in order to help Blaine because he thinks this will make help make Kurt happy in the end (whether to sabotage Blaine's efforts or to actually help reconcile them remains to be seen).

3) Dave goes into this with the intention of trying to split Kurt and Blaine up permanently by flattering Blaine and playing on his weakness (the need for attention), so he can try to win Kurt for himself.

My money is on this. You indeed said with the writers' lack of few brain cells they are also unable to separate love, enfatuation, crush and sexual attraction from each other.

Keep Karofsky's character somewhat redeemed by playing Kurt and Blaine against each other to get Kurt. (I have no need for Kurtofsky to happen!)  I'm just not going to accept/realise/believe that Karofsky would suddenly have an interest in Blaine. But I'm not so sure writers really realise how incredibly inapprorite and creepy this kind of scenario would make Karofsky.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/23/2014, 6:41 pm

^ Thank God Grant isn't available. The idea of seeing Seblaine on screen after the so very intense Kurtbastian chemistry... I would have pulled a Klainer and started a very angry bitchfest  tonguue 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/23/2014, 9:32 pm

Ah yes... that fabled Seblaine chemistry that evaporated like water in the Sahara the instant Chris entered the scene and sparks were flying between Kurt and Sebastian.

Darren/Blaine has chemistry with one person - himself.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next