Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

+29
Sunshine 2012
Divalicious
kac
M&M
TimF
ChrisColfersLightning
mindschemez
valkeakuulas
angelnessa
sheny
Ireth
coxfire
Delight
ladydianab
Ranwing
fantastica
Jellyrolls
opals
tanita_mors
MoviesAreLife
Georgette888
Kurt addict
ChrisColferFan1
brisallie
ColferInspired
Buenos
Glorfindel
bayth
Lottie2303
33 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 29 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Glorfindel 12/10/2014, 6:47 am

Someone on tumblr made this and I think it's the best remedy against bad Glee spoilers and anything else that might make any dark days seem even darker. This will surely brighten up anybody's day:

CHEER UP, BUTTERCUP (a happy-making post for Chris stans)

Hello, lovelies! Below is a compilation of Chris Colfer-related stuff that I look at whenever I need a pick-me-up:

List got long, and I haven’t put half the things I wanted to add. I started doing this because Glee spoilers got me so down/frustrated/angry/resigned, and I needed to step away from all the negativity for a moment. If any of you got to read this far, I hope this post made you feel better!
Chris is going to be fine. He’s done so much already, is still doing so many things, and will continue to do so for years to come. What a time to be alive.
dimpledchris

neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 29 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Kurt addict 12/10/2014, 2:46 pm

Awe I saw that and tried to post it but my eye pad would'ent let me!
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/11/2014, 3:30 pm

Chris as Kurt in BW is simply gorgeous...

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_mb1jaluCIX1qzzzloo1_r1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/11/2014, 8:37 pm

From BIOTA:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_li1i0deQLU1qe476yo1_500

Perfect example of the emotional intelligence Chris brings in his acting for Kurt.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/12/2014, 12:32 pm

Just a blast from the past:

http://greginhollywood.com/2010-greggys-male-star-of-the-year-is-chris-colfer-42784

On opening night at the Outfest Film Festival last summer, Chris presented Glee co-star Jane Lynch with the Lifetime Achievement Award and it is she who ended up paying tribute to him in her acceptance speech: “You are grace and dignity personified and the entire world has just embraced you and who you are but no more than the courageous kids who now have a fashion-forward role model. … You’re just a bright light and it’s a lot to put on your young shoulders but I don’t worry about you because you have a wise old grandma that lives inside of you keeping your feet on the ground and making sure everyone has enough to eat.”
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 12/13/2014, 10:49 pm

I'm back from the dead real life. And real life is indeed a busy time at the moment, what with the festive season coming soon. Everyone finished their Christmas shopping yet?

I agree that there are times when it appears that we have lost our focus on what's important here-- i.e. appreciating the marvellous Chris Colfer.

So, to somewhat rectify that, here is my contribution. I cheated a little, because this is actually something I've typed out around 2 years ago when I made this new friend on the internet who was puzzled by my obsession over Chris Colfer and wanted to know my reasons for it. I'm probably preaching to the choir here, but here goes:

Your choice of idol surprised me. (No, I've not watched "Glee") But Chris Colfer is certainly very talented, doing different things so well and at such a young age.

He is indeed a very talented and driven young man. I know that it's a bit strange for someone who's nearly a decade older than him to be following his career and his life so closely; but I can't seem to help it. His life story is inspiring and his honesty and humility despite working in the entertainment biz is like a breath of fresh air. I became a fan of him (after watching his interviews online) before I watched a single episode of Glee. I started watching Glee because of him. I now dislike the show a lot because of the poor writing, but I continued watching it for the sake of watching him. He also has an amazing singing voice, which he demonstrated on the show. This is one of the songs he sang:

When I first heard his song (with the hyperlink you provided), I thought I had the wrong singer. He sounded really like a woman.

The songs Chris Colfer is famous for singing on Glee are usually female Broadway ballads, and his voice is remarkably suited for them. I've never heard of these Broadway songs myself until I heard him sing them on Glee. He may 'sound like a woman' in these songs (because these songs are written for the woman's voice), but if you listen carefully, his voice has a distinct male timbre to it. His voicetype is not something that you hear often, as countertenors are quite rare nowadays. There's even a blog article written about his voice (if you're interested): http://blog.commarts.wisc.edu/2011/05/10/glee-the-countertenor-and-the-crooner-part-2/

His voice had been a cause of much grief when he was growing up, and it's actually quite gratifying to see it become a trait that created his role on Glee. Of course, his TV character Kurt Hummel is more than just a boy who can sing girl songs, and a big part of that is due to his subtle but powerful acting. His TV character's voice is subtly different from his own voice, and that's actually part of his acting. He creates a different voice for the characters he portray.

What are these interviews that got you hooked on Chris Colfer?

The youtube clips that got me 'hooked' on Chris Colfer were fanmade videos called 'Chris Colfer Highlights'. The person who made the video clips basically compiled several funny interview moments of this idol of mine. He displays a sarcastic wit that I quite enjoy (honed from his earlier years of being bullied in school), and comes across as quite genuine in his interviews-- a feat that few seasoned celebrities could pull off, in my opinion.

If you're interested in watching/reading a more serious interview of him that would give an insight into his thoughts about what his journey to fame and how he viewed fame in general, there's a nice transcript of his interview with Piers Morgan in 2011: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/29/pmt.01.html

Although he is just 22 years old, quite a few people had commented on his 'old soul'. He displays a maturity that is beyond his years; though that doesn't stop him from fanboying over Harry Potter, or getting ridiculously excited over Halloween. Yes, he's quite the enigmatic creature. He had been approached by people to write an autobiography before, after his Golden Globe win, but his thoughts at that time were similar to yours-- that he's just 21 (at that time) and probably hasn't had enough 'life experiences' to write about just yet. "Maybe when I'm 25" was his response.

Watching the first few youtube video clips of Chris Colfer, I sense the character he plays in "Glee" is actually himself (I meant the gay part). But I think he is lucky, it is a lot more easier for gay people to be open about it now than many years ago.

You're right in saying that the entertainment industry is presently more accepting of gay artistes compared to before. Chris Colfer was 19 y.o. when he officially 'came out' on TV, and it's an incredibly brave thing for him to do. I have to disagree with you by saying that he does't 'play himself' when he plays Kurt Hummel on Glee. That's the argument that some of the media critics had used to downplay the recognition he got for his role as that character (2 Emmy nominations, 1 Golden Gobe win). Obsessed fans (such as myself) who watched and read all his interviews could see that although the two share some similarities, they are very different.

I suppose once his movie 'Struck by Lightning' gets released, more people would come to understand just how much 'acting' he did on Glee. The character he plays in his first movie (named Carson) is very, very different from Kurt HUmmel. He wrote the screenplay of Struck by Lightning, and its creation is a form of catharsis for him. He poured a lot of his real life frustrations (of studying in a high school in a small town with small-minded people) into the movie. Carson, again, is not him, and is instead someone he wished he was in high school-- an abrasive teenager who was put down endlessly by his peers but whose strength of will is such that he gave back as good as he got and didn't care about what other people thought of him. Also, he had written a second novel that is based on the movie -- 'Stuck by Lightning- the Carson Phillips Journal'.

How does it feel to watch your idol cries in almost every episode that he is in "Glee"? I thought it is a musical comedy-drama, why such a tear jerker?

As for my idol dominating the tear-jerking and crying scenes on Glee, I've reached a point where I just want to smack the writers for putting the character through so much crap on the show. Don't get me wrong, his crying scenes are very moving and convincing, and really highlights his acting chops; but because you care about the character he portrays too much, it's quite painful to see him subjected to one bad thing after another on the show. It's almost as if his character is not allowed to be happy, and must be tortured most of the time (e.g. bullied, insulted, betrayed, have his dreams crushed etc). Chris Colfer can nail comedic scenes too, but the writers rarely give him funny storylines anymore.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/16/2014, 2:07 am

That face, so expressive and beautiful:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_lsn8tl6njD1qf8ygvo1_500Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_lubon7v9Fs1qzzzloo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 12/18/2014, 5:39 pm

I've just been watching an old film called Campbell's Kingdom with an actor called dirk Bogarde as the lead and all I could think was he could be Chris's dad beautiful looking actor!
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 12/18/2014, 6:42 pm

Dirk Bogarde was amazing. You need to see Victim- first British film to use the word homosexual. It is a classic and he is great in it. Think it was banned in the US. Came out in the early 60s.

Yah, it is on YouTube - Victim
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 12/18/2014, 6:58 pm

Will check it out thanks
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilypaperclips 12/18/2014, 10:13 pm

@ Delight -Thanks for the blog link on Chris' voice.
lilypaperclips
lilypaperclips
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/19/2014, 2:51 pm

From
 http://chriscolfernews.com/

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_ng00nqvssA1tz6hbno2_250Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_ng00nqvssA1tz6hbno1_250
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_ng00nqvssA1tz6hbno3_250Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_ng00nqvssA1tz6hbno4_250

From the shot out congrats to Paris for his last SOA episode directed...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/20/2014, 10:02 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_lidw15Wgqr1qgech3Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_lifjl6koWq1qh3u6g
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_m8yoimYDpi1rpvym9Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_m7eov451hl1rpvym9
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/21/2014, 11:10 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_ngyo773ssm1rv0rxyo1_1280

llamasanddinosaurs:
Will made a new public christmas playlist that included some of Chris’ glee songs

Apparently Sunday dinner is at the Colfer-Sherrod house as Bridget Jones, Dot's wife tweeted a pic with her daughter and Cooper.

So, Will picked two Christmas songs with Chris on them as some of the playlist; Baby It's Cold Outside and Let It Snow. wub

Last edited by ColferInspired on 12/22/2014, 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 12/22/2014, 6:43 am

lilypaperclips wrote:@ Delight -Thanks for the blog link on Chris' voice.

You're welcomed! neutre

Reading the article made me nostalgic for the good ol' days of Glee when Chris, as Kurt, got the opportunities to act out and sing out in powerful and emotional scenes.

If you're interested in more in-depth analyses of individual Kurt songs, you don't have to look further than the singing thread set up by our resident vocal coach Kurtsie, Glorfindel Smile

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/t31-kurt-s-singing-voice
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/22/2014, 8:21 am

^Haha, thanks for the free PR. fanny2
(Btw: expect a Christmas surprise on that thread soon.)

That article you linked to (http://blog.commarts.wisc.edu/2011/05/10/glee-the-countertenor-and-the-crooner-part-2/) is a great read. I remember reading it a few years back, and even saved it on my computer, so it's good to see it's still accessible online and not forgotten.

What I especially like in that article is that the writer does not shy away to call a spade a spade and addresses the (often viewed as negative) feminine assumptions/accusations people make when they hear Chris' voice, and how brave it was for Chris to defy those nay-sayers already very early in life by training his counter voice regardless of what people might think, even when it meant they would bully him for it even more and/or consider him a stereotype "sissy".
He really broke some gender rules and changed a (again: often negative) stereotype into a multilayered, complex human being who cannot just simply be disregarded as a should-be-mocked-for-his-voice punching bag.

If you don't mind, @Delight, I'll steal your idea and put a link to that article on my tumblr, and maybe also even on the voice thread here (so people can find it more easily when they search for more information on Chris' voice).
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 12/22/2014, 8:55 am

Hi I've just been listening to some glee songs, I lost all my chris playlists through some glitch with my computer sob, so if anyone has a definitive list of chris songs I would be so great full so I can do my playlist again!

Anyway to get back to my thread the song I've just listed to " was your love is my love" for some reason I didn't think chris sang on this song so I've never listened to it before, but his vocals are beautiful on it ( a real surprise there lol) can anyone remember which episode it was in? Thanks

Hope everyone is reay for the holiday? Happy Christmas everyone peace and goodwill to all bounce
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/22/2014, 9:31 am

Kurt addict wrote:Hi I've just been listening to some glee songs, I lost all my chris playlists through some glitch with my computer sob, so if anyone has a definitive list of chris songs I would be so great full so I can do my playlist again!
Here you go:

(1x01 – Mr. Cellophane – solo – not on iTunes)
1x01 – Sit Down, You’re Rocking the Boat – group number
1x09 – Defying Gravity – (solo)/duet Rachel
1x15 – 4 Minutes – duet Mercedes
(1x15 – What it Feels Like For a Girl)
1x15 – Like a Prayer – group number
1x16 – A House is Not a Home – solo (+Finn)
(1x18 – Pink Houses – solo – not on iTunes)
1x18 – Rose’s Turn – solo
1x20 – Bad Romance – group number
1x21 - Give Up The Funk – group number
1x22 – Any Way You Want It/Lovin’ Touchin’ Squeezin’ – group number
(1x22 – Don’t Stop Believing – group number - cut)
1x22 – To Sir, With Love – group number
2x03 – I Want To Hold Your Hand – solo
(2x03 – One Of Us – group number - cut)
2x04 – Le Jazz Hot – solo
2x04 – Happy Days/Get Happy – duet Rachel
2x05 - There’s a Light – group number
(2x05 – Dammit Janet – group number)
2x05 – Time Warp – group number
2x09 – Don’t Cry For Me, Argentina – (solo)/duet Rachel
2x10 – Baby, It’s Cold Outside – duet Blaine
(2x10 – The Most Wonderful Day of the Year – group number – album version)
(2x10 – We Need a Little Christmas – group number – album version)
2x15 – Animal – duet Blaine
2x16 – Blackbird – solo (+Warblers)
2x16 – Candles – duet Blaine
2x18 – As If We Never Said Goodbye – solo
2x18 – Born This Way – group number
2x21 – Some People – solo
2x21 – Pure Imagination – group number/small ensemble
2x22 – For Good – duet Rachel
3x01 – Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead – duet Rachel
(3x01 – You Can’t Stop The Beat – group number)
3x02 – I’m The Greatest Star – solo
3x03 – It’s All Over – group number
3x07 – Perfect – duet Blaine
(3x07 – Constant Craving – duet Santana/Shelby)
3x08 – ABC – group number/small ensemble
3x09 – Let It Snow – duet Blaine
3x09 – My Favorite Things – group number/small ensemble
(3x09 – Do They Know It’s Christmas – group number)
(3x10 – Summer Nights – group number)
3x12 – Ben – group number/small ensemble
3x12 – Black or White – group number
3x13 – Loveshack – group number/small ensemble
(3x16 – More Than a Woman – group number)
3x17 – How Will I Know – group number/small ensemble
3x17 – I Have Nothing – solo
3x17 - My Love is Your Love - group number/small ensemble
(3x18 – Music of the Night – solo – not on iTunes)
3x18 – Not The Boy Next Door – solo
3x19 – Big Girls Don’t Cry – group number/small ensemble
3x21 – Paradise By The Dashboard Light – group number
3x21 – We Are The Champions – group number      
3x22 – I’ll Remember - solo
4x03 – The Way You Look Tonight/You’re Never Fully Dressed – group number/small ensemble
4x04 – Don’t Speak – group number/small ensemble
4x04 – The Scientist – group number
4x08 – Let’s Have a Kiki – group number/small ensemble
4x09 – Being Alive - solo
4x10 – White Christmas – duet Blaine
4x10 – Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas – group number
4x13 – Bring Him Home – (solo)/duet Rachel
4x14 – I Just Can’t Get Enough – duet Blaine
4x14 – We’ve Got Tonight – group number
4x15 – Come What May – ‘duet’ Blaine
4x20 – At The Ballet – group number/small ensemble
4x21 – You Are The Sunshine of My Life – solo
5x01 – Got To Get You Into My Life – duet Blaine
5x02 – Get Back – duet Rachel
5x02 – Let It Be – group number
5x03 – Seasons of Love – group number
5x06 – Just The Way You Are – group number
5x07 – Into The Groove – duet Elliot
5x08 – Here Comes Santa Claus  – group number/small ensemble
5x08 – Christmas Don’t Be Late – group number/small ensemble
5x08 – Away In a Manger – group number
5x09 – I Believe In a Thing Called Love – duet Elliot
5x10 – The Happening – group number/small ensemble
5x10 – Hold On – group number
(5x12 – Defying Gravity 2 – group number)
5x13 – I Am Changing – duet Mercedes
5x13 – Don’t Stop Believing (s5) – group number
5x14 – Downtown – group number
5x14 – You Make Me Feel So Young – ‘duet’ Blaine
5x14 – Rockstar – duet Elliot
5x15 – Noone is Alone – group number/small ensemble
5x15 – I’m Still Here – solo
5x16 – Love Is a Battlefield – duet Blaine
5x18 – Story of My Life – ‘duet’ Blaine
5x19 – Memory – duet Maggie
5x19 – Lucky Star – duet Maggie
5x19 – Take Me Home Tonight – group number
5x20 – American Boy – duet Blaine
5x20 – Pompeii – group number

Anyway to get back to my thread the song I've just listed to " was your love is my love" for some reason I didn't think chris sang on this song so I've never listened to it before, but his vocals are beautiful on it ( a real surprise there lol) can anyone remember which episode it was in? Thanks
'Wanna Dance With Somebody', 3x17, the Whitney episode. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 12/22/2014, 9:40 am

Thank you Marie, should have known you would be able to answer those questions lol, as soon as I've finished my essay I will be sorting out my playlist! It's keeps me going on my long commute to work! Wink
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/22/2014, 11:00 am

^Lol, I have a usb-stick with all Kurt's songs on it (in episode order), specifically for when I'm in my car on a long road trip (or when I'm alone at home and doing boring stuff like ironing).

Singing loudly along like a boss, of course. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/22/2014, 1:43 pm

That glorious hair...

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_m8w7wyjmkw1rqhjijo1_500Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 29 Kny2
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/23/2014, 5:39 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_nh0cfeS9Zz1u5btl5o4_r2_250Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 29 Tumblr_nh0cfeS9Zz1u5btl5o5_r1_250
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/27/2014, 9:33 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 29 348043_600

Chris Colfer on Acting, His Young Adult Novels, and the Pain of Being A Pop Culture Trailblazer

Glee’s breakout star didn’t rest on his acting successes alone. Instead, he used his fame to launch a bestselling writing career.

Some of the most fascinating people in today’s culture are distinguished not just by their craft, but also by their passions. We call them the New Alphas.

In 2011, after only one year on the Fox musical comedy Glee, Chris Colfer was being heralded by Time magazine as one of the most influential people in the world. But the Golden Globe-winner actor wasn’t celebrating. He was in his trailer doing something completely unexpected: writing a children’s book.

Now, at 24, the perennial overachiever (who also has a Grammy and an Emmy nomination under his belt) has published four books: three children’s novels in his The Land of Stories series and the YA novel Struck by Lightning: The Carson Phillips Journal. Colfer adapted the later into the 2012 film of the same name, which he also executive produced. And just last May Glee aired “Old Dog, New Trick,” the first episode scripted by Colfer.

“When I was younger I could never get my homework done," he told USA Today earlier this year. “[Now] I've been able to do eight jobs at once. I never thought I'd be able to do all this."

After Colfer first made his debut on Glee he suffered his share of doubters. As the actor told The New York Times in 2012, “The first thing that was ever written about me was that I was fantastic in Glee but it would be the last and only thing I ever did.” While the Clovis, California native may not have completely believed that, he wasn't about to sit around and find out. Colfer spent his nights, weekends, and time between set-ups on the Glee soundstage writing his next projects.
the daily beast

"The new alphas". Lol, I wonder if they realize how much this means in connection to Glee and how Kurt was treated.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/4/2015, 3:23 am

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/biggest-blog-stories-2014.htm

The Biggest Blog Stories of 2014

Glee fans went insane when Chris Colfer announced on twitter that he was fired from Glee. Except NOT. His social media was hacked. To make matters worse, the actor was on a plane he boarded in London. It would be hours before he could address the issue. The next day, media was skeptical when Lea Michele announced her pregnancy. Yep. She was hacked too.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/5/2015, 3:48 am

As far as Chris related, I confess as much wishful/hopeful thinking as anything at this point:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jennifer-saunders-draft-script-done-761077

Brace yourselves darlings, Eddie and Patsy could be heading to the big screen this year. 
Absolutely Fabulous creator and writer Jennifer Saunders, who also plays the hapless Edina 'Eddie' Monsoon in the long running BBC comedy, told the Sunday People that she has completed a script for the long rumored movie. 
"I’ve finished the first draft. I’m feeling euphoric," she said, adding: "[m]y proper New Year’s resolution is to do the film, otherwise it’ll be a pointless year of procrastination."

She mentioned before she promised a  role for Chris in the planned ABFAB movie so keeping our fingers crossed....
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next