Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

+29
Sunshine 2012
Divalicious
kac
M&M
TimF
ChrisColfersLightning
mindschemez
valkeakuulas
angelnessa
sheny
Ireth
coxfire
Delight
ladydianab
Ranwing
fantastica
Jellyrolls
opals
tanita_mors
MoviesAreLife
Georgette888
Kurt addict
ChrisColferFan1
brisallie
ColferInspired
Buenos
Glorfindel
bayth
Lottie2303
33 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 30 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Buenos 1/8/2015, 1:42 am

The Taylor Swift dance!!

http://instagram.com/p/xlEhXztdTe/
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 30 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  brisallie 1/8/2015, 3:01 am

Grant is a big fan of Chris (btw The Flash won its category)

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/8/2015, 3:28 am

The ChrisGrant bromance is such a joy. Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/8/2015, 4:04 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 30 Tumblr_nhugj4qRxe1qe476yo1_r1_500

I really love their friendship. My favourite boys winning and congratulating each other, sigh wub
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/8/2015, 4:15 am

Buenos wrote:

The ChrisGrant bromance is such a joy.  Razz

some fans call them 'colfin',and I've to admit I want to see these two in a movie/series together
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/8/2015, 5:51 am

With his 3rd People's Choice Awards win there's a lit of appreciation for Chris going on right now. Not that I'm complaining. Smile 

Btw, Grant is right: Chris should win at least 1 award per year. It's only fair. suure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/8/2015, 3:32 pm

The Backlot webstie:

http://www.thebacklot.com/watch-chris-colfer-dance-out-his-peoples-choice-award/01/2015/

Chris Colfer‘s People’s Choice Award for Favorite Comedic TV Actor wasn’t televised last night, so there was no reason for him to show up. But that doesn’t mean that he can’t celebrate at home with Brian, Cooper, and presumably Will behind the camera, with a little accompaniment from Taylor Swift.

(VIDEO)
Brian the cat has the one paw extended in a “Help me!” gesture that is pretty difficult to understand from anyone in being held in Chris’ ever-growing biceps, and poor Cooper the dog just wants someone to “THROW THE BALL” but it seems like a very happy evening at the Colfer household.

Damn right!   Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/8/2015, 4:36 pm

excuse me? hello? can miracle actually happen? did i read it correctly or am i still dreaming? chris won the PCA award?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i actually have a lot of respect for this award now. it really IS "people's choice" and the people have spoken! thanks PCA for being honest w/ this award show, unlike that fake teen choice crap.

congrats to chris!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/8/2015, 4:37 pm

that video is so cute! poor brian is having his brain shaken out... Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/10/2015, 5:45 am

Congrats to Chris reaching 2.5 million Twitter followers!

bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/11/2015, 2:37 am

http://playbill.com/news/article/what-you-missed-on-glee-lea-michele-belts-let-it-go-kurt-and-blaine-on-the-rocks-plus-brian-stokes-mitchell-to-the-rescue-338943/P4

Struggling to keep a smile going, Kurt flees to the bathroom and collapses in tears, and if Chris Colfer doesn't come to Broadway IMMEDIATELY when this show wraps, there is no justice in the world. Can't we get a revival of Next to Normal for him? (I mean, if The Color Purple can be revived every two years or so, why not a Pulitzer-winner?)
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/11/2015, 8:12 pm

JFYI: @ChrisColferNews (cnn) has moved to another url.
The old one is no longer active.

Here's the new one: http://www.chriscolfernews.co bounce
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/11/2015, 11:35 pm

Glorfindel wrote:JFYI: @ChrisColferNews (cnn) has moved to another url.
The old one is no longer active.

Here's the new one: http://www.chriscolfernews.co bounce

Thanks for the heads up!

(but is anyone else here following CCN on twitter? Things are sort of messy right now with CCN and an old mod, both on twitter and tumblr.)

ETA: Apparently CCN is using chriscolfernew.tumblr.com now (aside from http://www.chriscolfernews.co, I think..? The old url is still active, though.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/12/2015, 12:32 am

I also was wondering what's going on with ccn, as I've seen not nice tweets toward heathermione

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/12/2015, 1:42 am

brisallie wrote:I also was wondering what's going on with ccn, as I've seen not nice tweets toward heathermione

Yeah, it is definitely messed up. I read through Heathermionee's tweets and it seems she was pushed out. That has always been such a good site and now I worry what may happen to it.

Last edited by M&M on 1/12/2015, 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/12/2015, 5:09 am

^Or the other way around. mince
Wow, that's some shitstorm going on. 

I really don't care what happened and who did what to whom and why, but I do hope we get a decent ccn back with the entire archive still intact, because it seems a lot of the tags and posts are gone and who knows what url will be the best to go to for Chris news from now on. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/12/2015, 9:43 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Or the other way around. mince
Wow, that's some shitstorm going on. 

I really don't care what happened and who did what to whom and why, but I do hope we get a decent ccn back with the entire archive still intact, because it seems a lot of the tags and posts are gone and who knows what url will be the best to go to for Chris news from now on. :(

banzai I just want a really good site too. Furthermore I love to go through the tags and look up the Golden Globes, 8, Noel, etc. I would hate for all that history to be lost...
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/12/2015, 9:51 am

From Tumblr.

crislfer asked:

you really stole the user lmaoo

chriscolfr answered:

I got an offer to join the blog made by a person who was on that blog before any of current CCN mods and I took that opportunity. I also took url that didn’t belong to them because they weren’t the one paying for it. Now the blog is still there, they’re free to use it they’re just drama queens who can’t swallow their pride and admit they sucked and we were right.

cptkarathrace:

You can keep saying this but it won’t make it true. You took the tumblr url. A url that is free and didn’t belong to Heathermione or to you. Heather made you an admin and you turned chriscolfernews.tumblr.com into assholes1.tumblr.com and then you stole the real name.

You also took the domain name (chriscolfernews.com), which you can gladly have because CCN had already bought and installed a new domain by the time you took the former one. The new domain is chriscolfernews.co btw.

In fact, let’s be honest here, that’s the entire reason for this bullshit. After almost a year without contacting anyone from CCN, Heathermione threatened to delete the domain via a passive aggressive tweet, and instead of playing games CCN decided to just change domains and avoid the drama. Of course Heather couldn’t have that. So she made you an admin and you took a grudge you have with one of the mods out on the entire site. Which is the entire reason she made you an admin, because you both hate a specific mod and she knew she could use you as a tool.

As for “ownership” of the FREE name, it actually belonged to a tumblr user named Chris who left years ago. Then it belonged to all of the mods who have dedicated years of their lives to the site, specifically to the current mods, some of whom have been around as long as Heather.

Heathermione hasn’t done anything for CCN in around 2 years. She left completely almost a year ago. She should have given up her rights to make anyone administer when she stopped actively being a mod. Unfortunately she didn’t, so she still had the same admin power as all of the other mods. Gee, I wonder why she did that? Ah, that’s right. It’s because she’s super freaking manipulative and controlling. When CCN changed domains and took away some control from her she flipped out, added you as admin, and you both started trying to destroy the site.

I don’t know what you think you were right about, but what you did was definitely wrong.

My comment. WOW!!! Not what I was expecting! Evil or Very Mad :angry: :(
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 1/12/2015, 1:32 pm

Ok, starting to make sense now. I was so confused.

A couple days ago I saw a new blog pop up called CColferNews (.tumblr.com), and while I already follow CCN for years and this one had similar posting styles, I followed this new one too just to follow all things Chris.

Yesterday I was going through CCN's Golden Globes tag just to reminisce and all of a sudden it stopped working. But now the above explained it, and I checked the blogs I follow (which is seriously like 4 so it wasn't hard) just to confirm. The newer "CColferNews" blog is now at the chriscolfernews.tumblr.com and chriscolfernews.com domains. The original CCN is now at the new url chriscolfernew.tumblr.com, and their archive tags are still intact using this new url.

I'm not familiar with any of the parties involved, as I don't really pay attention to that. But I think I will stick with the original CCN at this new url, as I've enjoyed their style as a source for so long.

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 1/12/2015, 1:44 pm

mindschemez wrote:The original CCN is now at the new url chriscolfernew.tumblr.com, and their archive tags are still intact using this new url.

Omg I was so confused the whole day, and even though there were 2 blogs earlier today, I didn't know which was the original, as neither had the old tags/posts then. I was really sad to see that one of my favorite sources for all things Chris was messed up.

So thanks for the info, I checked again and they've gotten old posts and tags back up on the new URL.

I'm sad that all this drama is going on, but it's starting to make sense now.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/12/2015, 3:38 pm

@M&M, thanks for posting that tumblr interaction, I think it explains a lot. And yeah there was some drama out there; but I'll keep following the original CNN.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/12/2015, 7:14 pm

After reading that tumblr comment and some of the twitter exchange I've decided to stick to the old mods of ccn at their new url: http://chriscolfernews.co.

But it's sad all of this happened in the first place.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 1/12/2015, 7:41 pm

wow, the amount of games and power plays for a freaking actor fan site. sorry, but that is messed up for all involved. maybe i'm just not obsessive enough.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/12/2015, 8:19 pm

^ u are normal girl. you have a real life. some people don't.

that said, so now we have 2 CCN now? well, i am actually staying away from tumblr these days because they tend to crash my old tablet so i might as well stay away from them for good. i can get all the CC news i want here.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 1/13/2015, 6:28 am

tanita_mors wrote:wow, the amount of games and power plays for a freaking actor fan site. sorry, but that is messed up for all involved. maybe i'm just not obsessive enough.

Not obsessive enough is a good thing fanny2

I find that once fan activities become less about appreciating/celebrating Chris's achievements and more about the prestige and attention that one gets from carrying out said fan activities (or 'owning' certain websites), something has gone wrong somewhere.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next