Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x13 "New Directions" Watch & Discussion thread

+16
Glorfindel
YaoiChick
bayth
Porcelain
coxfire
valkeakuulas
mindschemez
Divalicious
fantastica
M&M
ColferInspired
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x13 "New Directions" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%5x13 "New Directions" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x13 "New Directions" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap8%5x13 "New Directions" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
5x13 "New Directions" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap15%5x13 "New Directions" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
5x13 "New Directions" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap8%5x13 "New Directions" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
5x13 "New Directions" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%5x13 "New Directions" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x13 "New Directions" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap46%5x13 "New Directions" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]
5x13 "New Directions" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap15%5x13 "New Directions" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 13

5x13 "New Directions" Watch & Discussion thread Empty 5x13 "New Directions" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  tanita_mors 3/18/2014, 12:29 pm

"New Directions"

5x13 "New Directions" Watch & Discussion thread Glee2010

"GLEE" - (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

HELP SOMETIMES COMES FROM THE MOST UNLIKELY SOURCES ON AN ALL-NEW "GLEE" TUESDAY, MARCH 25, ON FOX

Gwyneth Paltrow and Kristin Chenoweth Guest-Star

As the fate of the glee club becomes a reality, April (guest star Kristin Chenoweth) and Holly (guest star Gwyneth Paltrow) plot a plan to save New Directions. Meanwhile, Rachel and Santana attempt to make amends after their blowout fight in the all-new "New Directions" episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, March 25 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-513) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Kevin McHale as Artie Abrams; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade "Unique" Adams; Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn; and Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson.

Guest Cast: Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones; Dianna Agron as Quinn Fabray; Mark Salling as Noah "Puck" Puckerman; Heather Morris as Brittany S. Pierce; Harry Shum Jr. as Mike Chang; Kristin Chenoweth as April Rhodes; Gwyneth Paltrow as Holly Holliday.
You all know what to do.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

5x13 "New Directions" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 5x13 "New Directions" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 3/25/2014, 9:00 pm

Almost forgot to unlock this bitch.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

5x13 "New Directions" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 5x13 "New Directions" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing 3/25/2014, 9:00 pm

Glad to know that I'm not alone here.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/25/2014, 9:06 pm

Not watching live or taping it on my DVR but will be reading this thread. Will be watching the Kurt edits minus scenes with Blaine,
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/25/2014, 9:06 pm

Blaine got into NYADA. Whoodie fucking do... Like no one wasn't expecting that.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/25/2014, 9:09 pm

Ranwing wrote:Blaine got into NYADA. Whoodie fucking do... Like no one wasn't expecting that.

Hopefully, he will have some tough times at NYADA.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/25/2014, 9:09 pm

Kurtcedes is perfect. The harmonies were out of this world.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/25/2014, 9:09 pm

Aww. So Brad. Why would Holly and April want to kill him? He is the second best thing on Glee behind Kurt.

The Amazing race thing was kind of funny. One of those crazy silly Glee things.

A valedictorian didn't get into a state school? Yeah. OK. That makes sense.

So, it was Rachel hugging Blaine. Blaine in NYADA. That's exciting. I wish Kurt didn't get in now.

This friends thing is stupid. And damn RIB for Klaine kissing on a bed.

Kurtcedes.  wub wub wub Their voices sound so nice together.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/25/2014, 9:10 pm

Ranwing wrote:Glad to know that I'm not alone here.

It's you and me against the world, Wendy! We're suffering through until the end of the series, right?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/25/2014, 9:10 pm

Ranwing wrote:Kurtcedes is perfect. The harmonies were out of this world.

Will be watching that clip later.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/25/2014, 9:12 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Ranwing wrote:Glad to know that I'm not alone here.

It's you and me against the world, Wendy!  We're suffering through until the end of the series, right?

Unfortunately! I feel like that character on Brokeback Mountain. I wish I could quit you, Glee!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/25/2014, 9:17 pm

Party All the Time was totally pointless. Although I found myself hoping that when the soap suds came down that Blaine would vanish in a puddle of grease like in the Dawn commercials.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/25/2014, 9:19 pm

Found this gif to perfectly describe my feelings about Blaine getting into NYADA.

5x13 "New Directions" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_inline_n30ogezehL1rnrvfo
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/25/2014, 9:19 pm

So, Rachel is trying to make things up here, but seriously, Santana, you want the part from Rachel? OK then.

So, once again, Kurt and Blaine aren't sitting near each other.

What is the point of this song in here anyways? It's a bad song. But, we did get awesome Kurt Smile Too bad it also included prominent annoying Blaine flailing.

Where do these high school/college kids get all this money to buy plane tickets? Brittany's sweater is ugly.

And Santana, you came out of the closet because fans who wanted to see two girls who slept with every boy in the school kiss were pandered to, not because it made sense for your character.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/25/2014, 9:26 pm

Just hit the mute button to save my ears from having to listen to Blarren butcher LLM. Sorry... there are some things that I just won't endure, even for you guys.

I get that Rachel thinks she's making a peace offering (10 shows after three months - if FG last that long), but their fight has gone on too long for that kind of half-hearted measure. Maybe if she showed a trace of that "generosity" at the beginning, it might have made a difference. Now? It's a trifle insulting. But Santana really doesn't want this so we all know what's going to happen.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/25/2014, 9:27 pm

Ranwing wrote:Party All the Time was totally pointless.

I strongly disagree, Kurt's shoulder shimmy was golden... Smile 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/25/2014, 9:28 pm

And like magic, Pezberry is fixed. Hell, I've held grudges a lot longer over a someone breaking the spine of a loaned book.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/25/2014, 9:29 pm

Buenos wrote:
Ranwing wrote:Party All the Time was totally pointless.

I strongly disagree, Kurt's shoulder shimmy was golden... Smile 

Yes, there was that.  moque 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/25/2014, 9:31 pm

OMG, Darren's line delivery in the scene before Loser Like Me was just horrible. It's like he was channeling the puppet master. It is so annoying that Blaine is singing on this song. Everyone else was great, but I have a hard time liking Darren in this song because Blaine has never been a loser. Even Sam is borderline loser. Yes, he took a few slushies, but he never had the issues that the other Glee members had.

So, now Santana is the one making things right, and we get a Pezberry duet. So Santana is too good to sing some old song they already sang? But she wasn't two good to sing two of them last year? Lea and Naya do sound good together, though. Their voices really compliment each other at times.

Seriously, is Darren even capable of making facial expressions that don't make him look like an idiot? His faces during their song was just horrible. How can he not know that he looks ridiculous?

And now Pezberry is all made up. Yay.

Artie pants?

So, Holly is making everyone do the video? OK then.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/25/2014, 9:32 pm

Kurtcedes are still perfect. Best friendship on this awful show.

Geez Blaine... you could actually act like you want to touch your fiancé in something other than one of Tina's fantasy sequences (which was totally lame IMO).
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/25/2014, 9:33 pm

Ranwing wrote:And like magic, Pezberry is fixed. Hell, I've held grudges a lot longer over a someone breaking the spine of a loaned book.

Why should this surprise us? Klaine got engaged two and a half minutes after reuniting after a six month breakup.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/25/2014, 9:35 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Ranwing wrote:And like magic, Pezberry is fixed. Hell, I've held grudges a lot longer over a someone breaking the spine of a loaned book.

Why should this surprise us?  Klaine got engaged two and a half minutes after reuniting after a six month breakup.

Good point.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/25/2014, 9:36 pm

Just looking at what people are saying.  neutre 

I have discovered I am now immune to Klaine and Blaine. Give me Kurt scenes and I don't care anymore.  Smile 

Saw Klaine kissing, and for once felt nothing. No anger, no disappointment, just nothing.

Maybe because from one of Chris's latest interviews it sounds like they are exploring them equally, that we are getting Kurt's POV finally on everything.

And Blaine sounds like he is no longer an alpha gay when he goes to New York.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/25/2014, 9:36 pm

Kurtcedes was glorious... wub wub

One of the best duets ever on Glee. 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/25/2014, 9:38 pm

I normally enjoy Dianna's voice, but she sounds like crap on this song. She just can't sing this low, and the edge sounds so forced. I know that she isn't nearly as strong the other girls, but I usually find her songs pleasant to listen to. Actually, Mark doesn't sound so great either. And I'm sorry, but Quick has less chemistry than Klaine right now.

That shot of Rachel in the song killed me. You know that she was thinking of Finn :(

Was that a bit of a smirk on Chris' face when Will said that Glee club was over?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next