Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

+29
TimF
JamieRulz
angelnessa
Kurt addict
CloveGlee
Porcelain
ChrisColferFan1
Delight
glimmerle
Ireth
tanita_mors
sheny
sjonnepon
Georgette888
AnneNeville
coxfire
Ranwing
fantastica
bayth
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Buenos
Glorfindel
SippyCupofLuv
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
Lottie2303
33 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/17/2014, 9:27 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:I will  wait   and watch on Hula   don't want to give  Glee (Blee) any  help  with the ratings.

That is what I always do  Twisted Evil Best to watch it the next day, and read spoilers on tumblr instead of giving Blee one more viewer  fanny2 

True, I agree. fanny2

I hope tumblr do not let me down and someone post starkurt scene after it airs  uhuhu 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

Post  ColferInspired 2/17/2014, 9:32 pm

Well, I live in Australia and Glee is on a channel that shows a lot of re-runs of old shows, so the ratings don't matter.  Smile 

I just stick to my downloads.

Episode 8 this season is the first time I downloaded and episode and watched it the day after it aired as my download hadn't finished because my internet was a bit slow that night.

I think I will be doing the same with episode 9 as, and 10.

11 I will download but will probably watch it a couple of months later.

12 and 13 I will watch sooner, the same with 14.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/17/2014, 9:39 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Well, I live in Australia and Glee is on a channel that shows a lot of re-runs of old shows, so the ratings don't matter.  Smile 

Episode 8 this season is the first time I downloaded and episode and watched it the day after it aired as my download hadn't finished because my internet was a bit slow that night.

You guys do not have hulu like America? It's 7$ a month an let you watch tv episodes the next day, and if you use it for free, it shows the episode next week. How does down loading work? And how long it take to show an old episode there?  unsure (Just curious! Smile
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/17/2014, 9:53 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Well, I live in Australia and Glee is on a channel that shows a lot of re-runs of old shows, so the ratings don't matter.  Smile 

You guys do not have hulu like America? It's 7$ a month an let you watch tv episodes the next day, and if you use it for free, it shows the episode next week. How does down loading work? And how long it take to show an old episode there?  unsure (Just curious! Smile

I have not watched that channel in ages.

But Glee used to be on Channel Ten but during Season 4 ratings plummeted and so Glee was moved to Eleven which is like the sister Channel to Ten but where they don't care about ratings.

We get re-runs of shows from the 80's, 90's, 20000's, but Glee when it was on Ten would repeat the same new episode on Eleven a couple of days later.

Thing is on Eleven, sometimes things have been edited out of an episode, such as the car scene with Klaine in "I Do". And maybe other things as well, but I don't follow what's on local television anymore as we have Foxtel (cable).

Which was strange, because one of our soaps has a extremely popular gay character, where the show is aired about 7:30, and they have shown him kissing other guys. Though I stopped watching this soap over a year ago, when my housemate decided he didn't want to watch it because he said it was boring, and we only had the one television.

I can usually get a good download of Glee about two hours later on the day it aired.

And today I am waiting for Teen Wolf to air so I can get a download later.  neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/17/2014, 10:09 pm

The car scene in "I, Do" was actually quite tame.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/17/2014, 10:23 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:I will  wait   and watch on Hula   don't want to give  Glee (Blee) any  help  with the ratings.
hulu may count too, in some other ways. why not just download the kurt edits? the way i always do now.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/17/2014, 10:27 pm

fantastica wrote:
Hulu may count too, in some other ways. Why not just download the Kurt edits? The way I always do now.

It's the only way to watch 'Blee'.  I'm hoping that they will black out and mute a certain character in the Kurt edits so I don't have to be enraged when I watch the edits.  suspectt

Last edited by bayth on 2/17/2014, 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/17/2014, 10:28 pm

Isn't Glee ending next year regardless?

If they give Chris/Kurt 1-2 songs per episode and a SL I don't see any harm in the ratings improving, if anything it would support the argument the show wanted more NY and Hummelberry.

The Blee show crashed and burned as far as the ratings so if Kurt is featured in NY Glee more I WANT the ratings to go up.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/17/2014, 10:33 pm

Buenos wrote:The car scene in "I, Do" was actually quite tame.

There was a big uproar about it from Klainers here in the media.

That was the first time in ages that Glee made news here.  Razz 

I used to get the TV Week that is the US equivalent to the TV Guide, but everytime they showed pictures of Glee they left out Chris and showed Darren instead. I stopped getting it. dryy

Even with the ads for Glee Season 4 it was Rachel, Darren (of course Dean Geyer because he was on our Australian Idol) which was all they could show as there wasn't much of Kurt. But to have Blaine next to Rachel in the Promo Pics I would say big mistake.

Us Aussies must adore Kurt because to this day "Furt" is the second highest in ratings to the Glee Pilot episode that was shown here.

"Furt" was third highest in top rating shows when it aired that week.  neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/17/2014, 10:35 pm

Buenos wrote:Isn't Glee ending next year regardless?

If they give Chris/Kurt 1-2 songs per episode and a SL I don't see any harm in the ratings improving, if anything it would support the argument the show wanted more NY and Hummelberry.

The Blee show crashed and burned as far as the ratings so if Kurt is featured in NY Glee more I WANT the ratings to go up.

Good points. I just don't want them to change their minds if ratings improve and Chris will be stuck if Glee longer.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/17/2014, 10:40 pm

fantastica wrote:
hulu may count too, in some other ways. why not just download the kurt edits? the way i always do now.

Did not thought of Hula may count in the ratings too.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/17/2014, 10:44 pm

I actually would like that as well.

Especially if promotions of Kurt is an indication that they have finally accepted him as a lead character.

We, don't know how much Fox have put their foot down.

Remember when Darren was promoting Glee before this season's first episode aired?

That stopped soon after.

Viewership didn't go up, it went down.

But then Kurtsies knew about the engagement so that didn't help either.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/17/2014, 10:55 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

Good points. I just don't want  them to change  their minds if ratings   improve and Chris  will be stuck if Glee longer.

Chris won't be stuck with Glee, he probably decided long ago that Season 6 was it for him that he wasn't interested in signing another contract.

And I know several fans would like to see Chris on "Looking", but for me for his next role I would like to see him play a straight character, just to prove that he can to ones that might doubt him.

I do suspect one of the reasons why fans want him on "Looking" because of the nudity and sex scenes.  phr34r  Twisted Evil

Well, there is Kurt/Jesse St James fanfiction written.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/17/2014, 11:14 pm

ColferInspired wrote:

I have not watched that channel in ages.

But Glee used to be on Channel Ten but during Season 4 ratings plummeted and so Glee was moved to Eleven which is like the sister Channel to Ten but where they don't care about ratings.

We get re-runs of shows from the 80's, 90's, 20000's, but Glee when it was on Ten would repeat the same new episode on Eleven a couple of days later.

Thing is on Eleven, sometimes things have been edited out of an episode, such as the car scene with Klaine in "I Do". And maybe other things as well, but I don't follow what's on local television anymore as we have Foxtel (cable).

Which was strange, because one of our soaps has a extremely popular gay character, where the show is aired about 7:30, and they have shown him kissing other guys. Though I stopped watching this soap over a year ago, when my housemate decided he didn't want to watch it because he said it was boring, and we only had the one television.

I can usually get a good download of Glee about two hours later on the day it aired.

And today I am waiting for Teen Wolf to air so I can get a download later.  neutre

whoa! In California (At least where I live) channel 11 is the normal channel for fox and glee, since the time is different it dosent count much for ratings either way? Also I never knew hulu counted for ratings o.o
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/17/2014, 11:16 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

Good points. I just don't want  them to change  their minds if ratings   improve and Chris  will be stuck if Glee longer.

Chris won't be stuck with Glee, he probably decided long ago that Season 6 was it for him that he wasn't interested in signing another contract.

And I know several fans would like to see Chris on "Looking", but for me for his next role I would like to see him play a straight character, just to prove that he can to ones that might doubt him.

I do suspect one of the reasons why fans want him on "Looking" because of the nudity and sex scenes.  phr34r  Twisted Evil

Well, there is Kurt/Jesse St James fanfiction written.

Looking is a bit like QAF? o.o I think I saw a youtube  vid with QAF sying theyd like Chris for a remake or something  wub 
I can not lie, I am one of the perverts who wants to see naked Chris  uhuhu Embarassed blushh

Oh! Also I agree, I do think Chris will not sign on for another season, he seemed happy in interviews for Glee ending for season 6!  banzai 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/17/2014, 11:34 pm

@ChrisColfersLightning, I've never seen Queer as Folk, but last night I came across with Looking and I can say is kinda explicit, don't worry you don't see the intimate parts of the actors, but yeah there's some nudity, kissing, just like a regular couple will act in the bedroom. But besides of that is the storyline of these group of friends from SF.

hahaha sometimes I wonder how much the fans care about the plot, or just are perverted and want to see Chris having these kind of scenes.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/17/2014, 11:45 pm

brisallie wrote:@ChrisColfersLightning, I've never seen Queer as Folk, but last night I came across with Looking and I can say is kinda explicit, don't worry you don't see the intimate parts of the actors, but yeah there's some nudity, kissing, just like a regular couple will act in the bedroom. But besides of that is the storyline of these group of friends from SF.

hahaha sometimes I wonder how much the fans care about the plot, or just are perverted and want to see Chris having these kind of scenes.

Well, I haven't seen anything of "Looking" until last week.

All I knew Jonathan Groff was in it.

But now after seeing some of the gifs from this recent episode, it becomes clearer why fans want Chris in it.  Razz

But from what I hear it is a good show and is well written, so I wouldn't mind seeing Chris on it at some stage.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/18/2014, 12:09 am

brisallie wrote:@ChrisColfersLightning, I've never seen Queer as Folk, but last night I came across with Looking and I can say is kinda explicit, don't worry you don't see the intimate parts of the actors, but yeah there's some nudity, kissing, just like a regular couple will act in the bedroom. But besides of that is the storyline of these group of friends from SF.

I've just recently watched QAF - all 5 seasons - they're only 12 episodes each for most of the series. It's a groundbreaking series - I really liked it. It's not for everyone though. The main character is, for the most part, an asshole. Brian finally grows up in the end and lets Justin go, but I envision them together in the long run.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/18/2014, 12:40 am

We don't know for sure, but most TV contracts are for 7 seasons so if Glee miraculously got better ratings and was renewed for a 7th season, Chris has to work because he's legally obligated.  I think the odds of that are very, very slim.

I think there is a difference with Chris being asked whether he's fine with Glee's planned ending after season 6 and saying "Yes", to jumping to that that Chris WANTS Glee to end by a Season 6.

Mind you, it could be what he wants but none of us knows that.

The way the interviewer poses the question makes a huge difference.

Last edited by Buenos on 2/18/2014, 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/18/2014, 12:56 am

Buenos wrote:We don't know for sure, but most TV contracts are for 7 seasons so if Glee miraculously got better ratings and was renewed for a 7th season, Chris has to work because he's legally obligated.  I think the odds of that are very, very slim.

I think there is a difference with Chris being asked whether he's fine with Glee's planned ending after season 6 and saying "Yes", to jumping to that that Chris WANTS Glee to end by a Season 6.

Mind you, it could be what he wants but none of us knows that.

The way the interviewer Pisces the question makes a huge difference.

Very true.

It would be hard to know how Chris really feels, so really it is just assumptions and hoping he has other avenues after Glee ends.

I am not an expert on contractual matters.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/18/2014, 7:16 am

ColferInspired wrote:

Just a random thought: i wonder if Chris will half to avoid this type of role at least until his LOS contract is up. I know nothing about looking, but it just popped into my head that I wondered if a children's book author could be on a show that is more edgy than glee.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/18/2014, 7:35 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Just a random thought:  i wonder if Chris will half to avoid this type of role at least until his LOS contract is up.  I know nothing about looking, but it just popped into my head that I wondered if a children's book author could be on a show that is more edgy than glee.  

Omg..... I never thought of that! unsure 

But actually if you think about it, Looking is not a Children show, it is on HBO and will be on when most kids are asleep, plus he is the author, so I do not think that affect his writing unless parents  want to google him and be like nope.... panik  OMG they most likely would! D: Now I am scared and confused, Like I would love to see Chris in a edgy  adult tv show or movie, but he loves his books and so do I and I don't want him to lose that  :(
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/18/2014, 7:47 am

I forgot all about that.  ohmy 

Well, Robodog was a good choice to do as it won't affect his books, and could draw even new fans that might want to read his TLOS series.

If he did a drama, that had no nudity or sex scenes, and no swearing, that would work.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/18/2014, 8:18 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Just a random thought:  i wonder if Chris will half to avoid this type of role at least until his LOS contract is up.  I know nothing about looking, but it just popped into my head that I wondered if a children's book author could be on a show that is more edgy than glee.  

I completely did not think of that! But how long do you think he would have to stay away from such edgy, adult roles? Until the last TLOS book is published?
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/18/2014, 10:10 am

Ireth wrote:

I completely did not think of that! But how long do you think he would have to stay away from such edgy, adult roles? Until the last TLOS book is published?

I wonder the same. I do love he writes TLOS because it what his dream since a child. However, I still wanna see Chris in a more adult project as a way to get away from this model role he has been since glee started, what it not bad because he turned into an inspiration for most, but it seems he has to be almost perfect in his behaviour.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next