Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

Post  Jellyrolls on 2/16/2014, 10:30 am

It was an eventful around here while I was sleeping. Thanks to ColferInspired and Delight to chiming in to keep the peace around here.

As Delight said, this thread was created as a place where people would be free to vent about Darren, Ryan, tinhatters, or anyone else associated with Chris/Glee that we don't particularly like. @ChrisColfersLightning, you haven't been here long, so you may not be aware that this board was created because many of us had grown tired of being censored or reprimanded on other boards for daring to say anything negative about Darren (even something as simple as saying "I think Darren is a horrible actor" lead to reprimands, deleted posts, etc. on other forums). This particular thread was created so that people could freely express their opinion, vent, and even bitch about topics that were pretty much taboo on some other sites.

As Delight said, this thread exists so that we can freely vent and complain about things (not just about Darren, but anything we want to). This thread is here so that we can keep the other threads free of the worst complaining about Darren from the other threads (like spoiler, general discussion, appreciation threads, etc.). As Delight said, we don't want this to turn into an "I hate Darren" or I hate Ryan" or "I hate anyone else thread."

We don't have a lot of rules on this board (You can find the guidelines here). The most important rule here is that you must love Chris, of course, but the second most important rule is that we respect each other. We don't have to agree on everything. We can even have discussions expressing our opposing opinions, but we also need to realize that there are times when we need to "agree to disagree." Personal attacks on other posters is not allowed on this board.

This board works because our members treat each other with respect even when we don't disagree. This board gets by with very limited moderation because our members do not engage in fighting on the threads. If we want this forum to continue with limited rules and moderation, respect for fellow posters (especially when we don't agree) is required from each and every one of us.

So, thanks again to ColferInspired and Delight for speaking up before things got out of hand, and thanks to sheny and ChrisColfersLightning for removing your posts. I understand if you need to step away for a few days, but I hope you will both be back posting soon.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 2/16/2014, 2:04 pm

@ChrisColfersLightning and Sheny, I sincerely sad you have to leave girls. For me both of you have added something to the forum, the first one has added some passion, and though I also understand where those comments come from, I suggest to not take everything personal. As Delight, ColferInspired and Jelly said, this is a place to vent our feelings toward anything related to Glee but always respecting each other, no one is here to offend someone else.

And sheny, I like how you always are there bringing up the ultimate news about Chris and also Glee. Besides I like you try to keep your comments as unbiased as possible, sometimes that is hard.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

To all Chris Colfer fans here

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 2/16/2014, 6:56 pm

First off, I would like to say I am sorry, I have over reacted and I can admit when I am wrong. I have severe anxiety and anger problems that I have struggled with since I was young and I try to solve it by expressing how I feel, whether if I am talking or typing, I vent out my frustrations instead of lashing out my anger and I made a mistake by thinking it was ok to say how I felt freely here, I did not know if someone was a fan of Darren's and in my posts I have said a few times that I am sorry If I am saying too much so when I saw her ask why I waste my time talking, gif, ect about Darren if I hate him so much I felt like she was trying to call me out, or snub me, but even if she was I was wrong to react the way I did. I should never challenge someone else personal opinion, I respect that she likes Darren, that is not my problem at all, I am not trying to force her or anyone else opinion to fit my own, I just felt like she was personally had a problem with my opinion and obviously that was not the case. I am used to being defensive, I am used to being on tumblr where I do often get attacked because how I personally feel on my blog and how I vent about it on my blog so I am used to defending my self and views, for example just last week I had a huge fight with the best of lol Klaine, a blog that has chosen me as someone they attacked every day, even linking people to my blog so people on and off anon can attack me because of my personal feelings about Glee, I did not even post much in the lol tags, they just had a personal vendetta against me because I did not like their Idol Darren so yes, I do have a paranoia about Darren stans, that blog and its nasty Klainers/CrissColfer followers last year was on anon sending me messages about Darren and why I was wrong about my feelings about him so I lashed out at that anon, I got real ugly and stated how I thought he was untalented and that his tour was shit, not even a hour later I got over 30 inboxes from anons and Blaine/Darren stans alike sending me nasty messages, that went on non stop for 3 days, most people wanted me to leave tumblr and never come back, Most Chris stans have been chased away from tumblr because of their personal views, I refused to be chased away and stayed no matter how hard it was. So I do have a bad paranoia when it comes to Darren stans, I have met literally hundreds of nasty stans who was angry at me for not liking him, no matter that I never posted that comment in Darren's tags or anyone's tags, I said it on my blog to an anon that was attacking me for my personal views, sorry if I got off point, but yeah, I was wrong, I can admit that I let my temper get the best of me and I am ashamed, I chose Chris as my idol because he helped me a lot when I was younger, I have been a fan since I was 14 in 2009, he was the one who taught me it was ok to be different and be myself and that sometimes you have to deal alone until things get better, I took those words and grew as a person, I am actually much better than I use to be than when I was younger but the only thing that did not go away was my anxiety and anger issues, and I try my best to tame them by venting out my frustrations instead of fighting or arguing with people on and off line and last night I let my anger take over my rational side and immediately put my guards up, I hate feeling vulnerable, and I was being vulnerable by allowing myself to freely talk about how I felt last night to other people, so when I saw her say something to me that I felt was negative, I instantly became defensive and I took things out of proportions and I was wrong and I am sorry. I never want anyone to think they can not have an opinion around me, I can understand if someone disagree's with what I say, I just wish that if anyone do have a problem with what I say to maybe ask me why or tell me that I am upsetting them or making them uncomfortable, I would stop immediately if I was hurting someone or making them uncomfortable, I took it as an attack when she said why waste my time, she did not mean it as an attack but I took it as one because I saw it as her not respecting my views and telling me not to waste my time talking about it, I understand she did not mean that now, but it is easy for me to see it that way when I did not know it made her upset or uncomfortable, I will no longer talk about my feelings so freely here, and I will for now on respect others opinions, I only ask for the same in return.
;Tae

ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 2/16/2014, 8:28 pm

It's good to see you back Tae.  neutre 

I hope Sheny can feel comfortable again soon because then we can all be back to the happy little community we have here.  neutre 

It can understand how hard it must be English isn't your first language and especially when writing it would be hard trying to write the right words when sometimes a miscommunication occurs.

I suffer from anxiety and depression and suffered for years.

After Season 3 of Glee ended I fell deeper into the depression because at the time I was worried I might be homeless as my landlord was selling the place I lived it. I had no money, no job, no family to help. And because Glee was my only escape, my illness got the best of me and I went on a tirade at Brad on Twitter because Kurt got rejected from Nyada.

Jelly who saw it contacted me by PM and we talked.

That was when I knew I had to take a step back and work out my own life problems, because others could see how sick I was making myself.

Sometime's depression and anxiety when the illness really gets you it can make you feel child-like, which it did to me.

The house was never sold. Last year I ended up moving into a better house. But in that time I was no longer invested in Glee. I discovered I wasn't interested in watching my latest download for the week, and watched the downloads for Season 4 much later last year.

That is when I discovered as well, that all I care about is seeing Chris on my screen.  Smile 

And I am working to get some certificates so I can be considered for a job in a cafe or restaurant.

Not my chosen field, but money is money.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 2/16/2014, 8:53 pm

ColferInspired wrote:It's good to see you back Tae.  neutre 

I hope Sheny can feel comfortable again soon because then we can all be back to the happy little community we have here.  neutre 

It can understand how hard it must be English isn't your first language and especially when writing it would be hard trying to write the right words when sometimes a miscommunication occurs.

After Season 3 of Glee ended I fell deeper into the depression because at the time I was worried I might be homeless as my landlord was selling the place I lived it. I had no money, no job, no family to help. And because Glee was my only escape, my illness got the best of me and I went on a tirade at Brad on Twitter because Kurt got rejected from Nyada.

That was when I knew I had to take a step back and work out my own life problems, because others could see how sick I was making myself.

Sometime's depression and anxiety when the illness really gets you it can make you feel child-like, which it did to me.

The house was never sold. Last year I ended up moving into a better house. But in that time I was no longer invested in Glee. I discovered I wasn't interested in watching my latest download for the week, and watched the downloads for Season 4 much later last year.

That is when I discovered as well, that all I care about is seeing Chris on my screen.  Smile 

And I am working to get some certificates so I can be considered for a job in a cafe or restaurant.

I hope so too, I know that I was wrong and I hope I can communicate better with people here in the future and not get so defensive all the time because all it does is create hurt and confusion and as much as I was hurt and confused last night, most likely she was too and that is not good. I never want to make any one else feel unsafe or uncomfortable to blog the way they want to or post how they feel, that is what happened to me and made me real bitter and defensive because I am used to being attacked, I need to stop and think before responding to things I think that are confrontational because it could save a lot of hurt and drama if I think before I react in a aggressive matter, I will not lie, some days I might post something that sounds kinda aggressive, but I will go back and delete it if I or anyone else think I am doing too much and being too hurtful because I still want to be true to myself and have us all have our own opinion with out it getting real nasty.

I can understand what you went through so much and I am so happy that things are getting better! And a job is a job, you also learn new things that might interest you and you may find new talents and I wish you the best Smile
Homelessness is something no one should experience, and I have experienced that before when I was 17 and moved to a new city on a whim in 2012 and had a disagreement with my uncle and left and it was awful and during that time it was summer and super hot and no homeless shelters had any space available, the only good thing was I had a church and people from my church allowed me to stay with them for a few weeks until my dad could come get me, it was so scary and I am grateful I did not have to stay on the streets long.

I understand you so much, currently I am trying to move in a bigger place because my apt is literally falling apart and it stresses me out so much because I can not leave until I find another place that will accept my dog, I refuse to live any where that will not allow me to keep my dog because she is my baby, just a little dog that I got last year on my birthday and she is my family, so I do stress over that, but I vent to get away from it, I take it to social media and talk about things I like, love, or hate because it is a distraction, I mostly blame my temper though, even if I was happy I am a defensive person and I sometimes snap without thinking it through, it is too easy to speak or type and press enter without thinking of the consequences, I just do it in blind rage because I am angry at that time and I just want to post my feelings and at times I do try to make someone else hurt how I felt like they hurt me and I should start trying to avoid doing things like that. I am glad you guys are so nice and have a rational mind here, it is hard to find people who understands you and I often feel alone. I really love this forum because it is so great to be around other Chris fans, to know that other people admire him the way I do because in every fandom people have different views about certain characters or actors, but here is a place where people freely and easily love Chris and Kurt and that makes me so happy, it is so different from the more aggressive and loud side of tumblr and I have to understand that on here I wont find anon hate or nasty people who gets mad at me for being a Chris and Kurt stan, so I thank you guys for being here and just being so nice, I hope to never cause problems again, and to not make an ass out of my self lol Smile

ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 2/16/2014, 9:10 pm

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:

I hope so too, I know that I was wrong and I hope I can communicate better with people here in the future and not get so defensive all the time because all it does is create hurt and confusion and as much as I was hurt and confused last night, most likely she was too and that is not good. I never want to make any one else feel unsafe or uncomfortable to blog the way they want to or post how they feel, that is what happened to me and made me real bitter and defensive because I am used to being attacked, I need to stop and think before responding to things I think that are confrontational because it could save a lot of hurt and drama if I think before I react in a aggressive matter, I will not lie, some days I might post something that sounds kinda aggressive, but I will go back and delete it if I or anyone else think I am doing too much and being too hurtful because I still want to be true to myself and have us all have our own opinion with out it getting real nasty.

I can understand what you went through so much and I am so happy that things are getting better! And a job is a job, you also learn new things that might interest you and you may find new talents and I wish you the best Smile
Homelessness is something no one should experience, and I have experienced that before when I was 17 and moved to a new city on a whim in 2012 and had a disagreement with my uncle and left and it was awful and during that time it was summer and super hot and no homeless shelters had any space available, the only good thing was I had a church and people from my church allowed me to stay with them for a few weeks until my dad could come get me, it was so scary and I am grateful I did not have to stay on the streets long.

I understand you so much, currently I am trying to move in a bigger place because my apt is literally falling apart and it stresses me out so much because I can not leave until I find another place that will accept my dog, I refuse to live any where that will not allow me to keep my dog because she is my baby, just a little dog that I got last year on my birthday and she is my family, so I do stress over that, but I vent to get away from it, I take it to social media and talk about things I like, love, or hate because it is a distraction,  I mostly blame my temper though, even if I was happy I am a defensive person and I sometimes snap without thinking it through, it is too easy to speak or type and press enter without thinking of the consequences, I just do it in blind rage because I am angry at that time and I just want to post my feelings and at times I do try to make someone else hurt how I felt like they hurt me and I should start trying to avoid doing things like that. I am glad you guys are so nice and have a rational mind here, it is hard to find people who understands you and I often feel alone. I really love this forum because it is so great to be around other Chris fans, to know that other people admire him the way I do because in every fandom people have different views about certain characters or actors, but here is a place where people freely and easily love Chris and Kurt and that makes me so happy, it is so different from the more aggressive and loud side of tumblr and I have to understand that on here I wont find anon hate or nasty people who gets mad at me for being a Chris and Kurt stan, so I thank you guys for being here and just being so nice, I hope to never cause problems again, and to not make an ass out of my self lol Smile

I hope you can find a place that will accept your dog as well soon.  neutre 

I have two lovely cat's that are like my children, along with my housemate who I have known for 14 years, this is my family. And I would not like to not have my cat's, as they are perfect in every way.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 2/16/2014, 9:21 pm

We all know that Fox has put their foot down and got rid of the noobs and McKinley.

What if Ryan had promised Darren lead actor status once the move to New York episodes and more money, but Fox then put their foot down and said no to both.

To act like Darren did at the Family Equality event, while Ryan was there, in front of influential people, is strange in it self. Darren was representing Glee.

And Darren wants to play a corpse on AHS.

Dan Hernandez was tweeting about Darren about his speeches and the swearing and put in a hashtag when Darren mentioned about wanting to play a corpse #MakeThisHappen.

Could things be a bit tense between Darren and Ryan?  saispa
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 2/16/2014, 9:46 pm

ColferInspired wrote:

I understand you so much, currently I am trying to move in a bigger place because my apt is literally falling apart and it stresses me out so much because I can not leave until I find another place that will accept my dog, I refuse to live any where that will not allow me to keep my dog because she is my baby, just a little dog that I got last year on my birthday and she is my family, so I do stress over that, but I vent to get away from it, I take it to social media and talk about things I like, love, or hate because it is a distraction,  I mostly blame my temper though, even if I was happy I am a defensive person and I sometimes snap without thinking it through, it is too easy to speak or type and press enter without thinking of the consequences, I just do it in blind rage because I am angry at that time and I just want to post my feelings and at times I do try to make someone else hurt how I felt like they hurt me and I should start trying to avoid doing things like that. I am glad you guys are so nice and have a rational mind here, it is hard to find people who understands you and I often feel alone. I really love this forum because it is so great to be around other Chris fans, to know that other people admire him the way I do because in every fandom people have different views about certain characters or actors, but here is a place where people freely and easily love Chris and Kurt and that makes me so happy, it is so different from the more aggressive and loud side of tumblr and I have to understand that on here I wont find anon hate or nasty people who gets mad at me for being a Chris and Kurt stan, so I thank you guys for being here and just being so nice, I hope to never cause problems again, and to not make an ass out of my self lol Smile

I have two lovely cat's that are like my children, along with my housemate who I have known for 14 years, this is my family. And I would not like to not have my cat's, as they are perfect in every way.

Pets are family to me, This is actually my first dog in a long time, At first I could not stand Chihuahua's , but my mom got me one on my 19th birthday and she was a pup and I just fell in love with her  wub  She is my life and I adore her so much, I never want her to ever have to leave me. (I am so about to spam a few pics of her right now, lol she is my baby  uhuhu ) going to put it under cut so I wont take up too much room on the forum!

My pup Honey Smile:
When I first got her

Present Smile

ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 2/16/2014, 9:49 pm

ColferInspired wrote:We all know that Fox has put their foot down and got rid of the noobs and McKinley.

What if Ryan had promised Darren lead actor status once the move to New York episodes and more money, but Fox then put their foot down and said no to both.

To act like Darren did at the Family Equality event, while Ryan was there, in front of influential people, is strange in it self. Darren was representing Glee.

And Darren wants to play a corpse on AHS.

Dan Hernandez was tweeting about Darren about his speeches and the swearing and put in a hashtag when Darren mentioned about wanting to play a corpse #MakeThisHappen.

Could things be a bit tense between Darren and Ryan?  saispa

Maybe some of Ryan's important friends or acquaintance in the industry talked to him about Darren's unprofessional behavior. who know how Ryan feels! He often changes his mind to fit what ever mood or hissy fit he is going through at that moment.  Rolling Eyes 

ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 2/16/2014, 9:57 pm

ColferInspired wrote:

Pets are family to me, This is actually my first dog in a long time, At first I could not stand Chihuahua's , but my mom got me one on my 19th birthday and she was a pup and I just fell in love with her  wub  She is my life and I adore her so much, I never want her to ever have to leave me. (I am so about to spam a few pics of her right now, lol she is my baby  uhuhu ) going to put it under cut so I wont take up too much room on the forum!

My pup Honey :
When I first got her

Present Smile

Awww, she is just adorable.  wub 

What a cutie.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

^

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 2/16/2014, 10:00 pm

She is my Honey comb  wub  She is so bad lol she attacks me to play fight, I think it is funny though but my mom doesnt when she bites my sisters, I tell her she is just playing though lol  Laughing 

ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/16/2014, 10:01 pm

cutie puppie, why hiding it under the spoiler tag? we will never be spoiled seeing cute pictures of cats and dogs and all kinds of animals.  Smile 
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 2/16/2014, 10:13 pm

fantastica wrote:cutie puppie, why hiding it under the spoiler tag? we will never be spoiled seeing cute pictures of cats and dogs and all kinds of animals.  Smile 

Thank you!  Smile I just did not want it dragging on because its quite a bit of pics lol, that way whoever wanna see her can click it and those who don't do not have to scroll down so much to see something else haha  blushh (Sometimes my laptop wont let me scroll down and I thought about someone else needing to scroll down and not be stuck on my pup pics)

ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 2/16/2014, 10:48 pm

@ChrisColfersLightning, I've seen the pics and your dog is a cutie  wub 

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 2/16/2014, 10:56 pm

brisallie wrote:@ChrisColfersLightning, I've seen the pics and your dog is a cutie  wub 

Awww thank you! She is my baby lol  wub  She is sleep on my side right now while I am on my laptop, she never leaves my side for long no matter what I am doing  Razz 

ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/16/2014, 11:36 pm

honey, you can post all your fav animal pictures in the "The Gathering Place" section. That part is for OT stuff. I have a cat appreciation thread, and another for other animals. most of us here (if not all) seem to love animals a lot. I am a cat person but i love dogs too.
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth on 2/17/2014, 3:47 am

brisallie wrote:@ChrisColfersLightning, I've seen the pics and your dog is a cutie  wub 

Awww thank you! She is my baby lol  wub  She is sleep on my side right now while I am on my laptop, she never leaves my side for long no matter what I am doing  Razz 

She's such a cute doggie! What's her name?  neutre 
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 2/17/2014, 2:47 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Numb by Linkin Park. This song was everywhere when I was in middle school.  Not sure who he would sing this to, but I just love the angsty aggression in this song. It's all about defending who you are and telling those that are trying to change you to fuck off....but not in a corny, Disney way....more in a scream-y fashion. And I'd love to hear Kurt scream out a song. He's never been really angry/aggressive in a song since Rose's Turn, and that was a Broadway song. Numb is more of an alternative metal song. (Funnily enough, I just came up with a crack scenario of the episode Diva when Rachel was being snobby to him. Kurt would randomly whirl on her and sing this song to her....and she'd be standing there with her mouth open....LOL!)

Oh! Linkin Park! Omg the lead singer has such a unique voice, I think Kurt voice would sound so good in Numb or what iv'e done  blushh I think Kurt should try some screamo rock, like his vocals can get high! Plus Glee need to step out of their comfort zone, they lost over half of their normal audience, why not try to reach out to new audience by playing  music they like and relate to?  arms 

Totally agree!
Spoiler:
Well, they kind of are with Kurt singing a few rock songs and with Santana singing DROMP.

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 2/17/2014, 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding spoiler tags)

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 2/17/2014, 5:11 pm

Ireth wrote:

She's such a cute doggie! What's her name?  neutre 
Her name is Honey! I thought she looked like honey at the time so I named her that lol
 Smile 

ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 2/17/2014, 5:12 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Numb by Linkin Park. This song was everywhere when I was in middle school.  Not sure who he would sing this to, but I just love the angsty aggression in this song. It's all about defending who you are and telling those that are trying to change you to fuck off....but not in a corny, Disney way....more in a scream-y fashion. And I'd love to hear Kurt scream out a song. He's never been really angry/aggressive in a song since Rose's Turn, and that was a Broadway song. Numb is more of an alternative metal song. (Funnily enough, I just came up with a crack scenario of the episode Diva when Rachel was being snobby to him. Kurt would randomly whirl on her and sing this song to her....and she'd be standing there with her mouth open....LOL!)

Oh! Linkin Park! Omg the lead singer has such a unique voice, I think Kurt voice would sound so good in Numb or what iv'e done  blushh I think Kurt should try some screamo rock, like his vocals can get high! Plus Glee need to step out of their comfort zone, they lost over half of their normal audience, why not try to reach out to new audience by playing  music they like and relate to?  arms 

Totally agree!
Spoiler:
Well, they kind of are with Kurt singing a few rock songs and with Santana singing DROMP

Yes, they are but I want more! :)I am so starved for Kurt songs that now I am getting them that I am thinking of songs he can get before Glee stops letting him sing again  :(

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 2/17/2014, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding spoiler tags)

ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/17/2014, 7:22 pm

^ be patient my dear. good things come in small doses.  neutre 
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 2/17/2014, 8:45 pm

fantastica wrote:^ be patient my dear. good things come in small doses.  neutre 

Don't I know it! Plus I found out that my sister birthday will be when Glee airs anyways, so I mind as well wait for the youtube vids come up to see I believe in a thing called love, I am so excited for how it would sound  wub  I bet Chris and Adam sounds amazing together  uhuhu 

ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 2/17/2014, 8:54 pm

I will wait and watch on Hula don't want to give Glee (Blee) any help with the ratings.

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 2/17/2014, 9:09 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:I will  wait   and watch on Hula   don't want to give  Glee (Blee) any  help  with the ratings.

That is what I always do  Twisted Evil Best to watch it the next day, and read spoilers on tumblr instead of giving Blee one more viewer  fanny2 

ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 2/17/2014, 9:15 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:I will  wait   and watch on Hula   don't want to give  Glee (Blee) any  help  with the ratings.

That is what I always do  Twisted Evil Best to watch it the next day, and read spoilers on tumblr instead of giving Blee one more viewer  fanny2 

True, I agree. fanny2

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top