Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

+25
ColdFlame96
opals
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
Buenos
arina
Ireth
msjoanlucette
AnneNeville
Georgette888
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
coxfire
Piciollina
Lottie2303
fantastica
Jellyrolls
sheny
brisallie
ColferInspired
bayth
Glorfindel
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
29 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

Post  Lottie2303 11/10/2013, 6:14 am

valkeakuulas wrote:Run and hide! Run and hide!

Except I think it's way too late for some on tumblr to do that. Smile
I feel very, very stupid right now, but have no idea what you actually mean?! phr34r 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18

Post  valkeakuulas 11/10/2013, 6:25 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:Run and hide! Run and hide!

Except I think it's way too late for some on tumblr to do that. Smile
I feel very, very stupid right now, but have no idea what you actually mean?! phr34r 
No, I just meant that some of the fiction and head canons about Chrisneyland are quite a blushing read and if Will has a tumblr and indeed searches tags with his name or the "shipping" tags, he's seen them, he's seen the naughtiness. And thinking that the option of hiding is already too late.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/10/2013, 6:28 am

^ Ahh, here I thought I didn't get a very obvious meaning. I also don't know if I want Will to know all the fuckery going on. But I always thought he actually has a secret tumblr, as Will seems very affirmative towards the internet. It was always a obvious conclusion he knows everything about the Chris/CC/Chill fandom.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/10/2013, 6:37 am

Lottie2303 wrote:^ Ahh, here I thought I didn't get a very obvious meaning. I also don't know if I want Will to know all the fuckery going on. But I always thought he actually has a secret tumblr, as Will seems very affirmative towards the internet. It was always a obvious conclusion he knows everything about the Chris/CC/Chill fandom.
I sent you a PM.

Computer acting up, surveys keep popping up, having me to close them. This is because of a program I downloaded by accident and I can't get rid of the program.

Sorry, I took so long.

This is just one I suspect it could be.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/10/2013, 6:40 am

I think a lot of celebs and their posses (ie. boyfriends, girlfriends, friends, assistants, cleaning ladies!) know and google their and theirs friends names. And as you said Will has apparently had a previously active internet life, which must mean he probably has the exact same habits now, we just don't hear or see it.

Just as so many here know the internet is a hard place to quit and I don't see why someone should if it doesn't consume ALL of your life.

And that's why I think it's always good to remember that anything that is being posted in the internet is public anyway. Hello everybody! So hence I personally think that it's important to write only things and opinions you don't have to run and hide from after.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/10/2013, 6:46 am

Yes, the idea Chris could so easily know about this very board, read all our messages and most likely would have an opinion, tends to freak me out. Sometimes it is very easy to forget that celebrities are human beings, with access to the internet, who can see the very same content I do. In a strange way, I/you in general kind of expect they live on a special island are totally are cut off from the general internet fandom. beam 

Yeah, Will cannot and should not change his entire interests just because he dates Chris. I think they both are really admirable, because Will is not a celebrity and new to the world of being part of public interest, but they still handle it so very well, especially because of all the craziness that is happening in the Glee fandom.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/10/2013, 8:41 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I think everyone and beyond wants to sing with Adam on the show, so anyone tweeting about getting him to Lima means nothing to me. I predict a power struggle between Kurt and Elliott may start out in Puppet Master? As I love those two in any capacity, I am totally in. I am also so looking forward to those two singing together, as we know they share a song.

Sam and Rachel... poor Lea in case she is paired up wit Chord indefinitely. Yet another attempt to couple up one exceptional and one weak actors in order to save the later one. However, I do not believe they will be romantically coupled up.  In case Klaine really breaks up, and Blaine goes somewhere else, Sam will follow him.

I really, really do get the feeling that their are some heavy Klaine scenes ahead of us. I still stand with the theory it is no coincidence that a professional photographer was on set and immediately leaked all pictures to the public, was partly because of a certain ringless finger. With Chris recent tweet, the released spoilers... all that yada, for now I think Klaine is in no capacity save. However in terms of Christmas, with Stoner Brett present, can it really be a fast-forward? Maybe it will be a strange mix of past, present and future?

Rachel and her Fanny story also looks dubious. Maybe she will really lose the role, because why should she otherwise act as an elf in a shopping mall.

You know what, if they break up because they have different dream and cannot combine them: thank you Glee. It happens to so many young people  and is very realistic. It is also a much better reason for a break-up then lets say cheating.

Overall, I like the spoilers. They intrigue me and make me wonder.

(P.S. Can we please all be very active today? Looks like another day in bed for me, I need entertainment Razz )
Regarding the bolded, perhaps they are doing something like the Christmas Carol.  Someone seen the past present and future?

I still have my doubts about that macys spoiler and think it could just be a flashback. I just don't have the feeling that the are going to break Klaine up this soon.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/10/2013, 8:47 am

Christmas carol... Kurt sees his future without Blaine and ends up as an elf in a shopping mall, as he cannot be successful without him. Oh my, I totally believe that is a possibility blinkk 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/10/2013, 1:43 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Christmas carol... Kurt sees his future without Blaine and ends up as an elf in a shopping mall, as he cannot be successful without him. Oh my, I totally believe that is a possibility blinkk 
I don't know if laughing or crying.. ohmy blinkk If this turns out to be the real plot, I'd hate RIB with all my heart, why Kurt can't be successful by his own?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/10/2013, 2:15 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Whaaaa??! Can you send me via PM his tumblr name? Now I am most certainly curious.
I'd love to see that, too.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/10/2013, 3:17 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Whaaaa??! Can you send me via PM his tumblr name? Now I am most certainly curious.
I have a name now, but it is sheer speculation and zero evidence exists. I can still send the name via PM, if you are interested.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/10/2013, 3:26 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
I have a name now, but it is sheer speculation and zero evidence exists. I can still send the name via PM, if you are interested.
Please do.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/10/2013, 3:31 pm

I just see the comments related to Will's tumblr. Oh My! I wonder since when he has his account, because he must be aware he will find lots of insane things about him and Chris. What if he came across a fanfic? o.o I've seen ones that are kinda explicit.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/10/2013, 3:50 pm

many of us ladies dont respond well to explicit materials, but we don't know how others, especially men, gay men will respond. if chris and/or will doesn't like what they see out there they can easily stop looking. the choice is their's. i wouldn't worry. that said, i hope they never read anything i write here. i would feel majorly embarrassed even though i do not write explicit stuff at all.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/10/2013, 7:20 pm

According to what my gay friends have leaked out, they actually feel ok with those explicit stories. The thing is, I don't know how would they feel if those fics were about them. Probably not so well...or flattered that someone wrote those things about them. blinkk Razz 
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 11/10/2013, 7:46 pm

brisallie wrote:According to what my gay friends have leaked out, they actually feel ok with those explicit stories. The thing is, I don't know how would they feel if those fics were about them. Probably not so well...or flattered that someone wrote those things about them. blinkk Razz 
Leaving aside if it was RPF about oneself, are you surprised that your friends are fine with explicit fanfiction? Sorry I may have misunderstood but I think that is what you are saying or not?
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/10/2013, 10:06 pm

I'm not exactly sure what to do with this most recent conversation on this thread, but remember, this is the spoiler thread Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/10/2013, 10:19 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I'm not exactly sure what to do with this most recent conversation on this thread, but remember, this is the spoiler thread Smile
Sorry, Lottie was sick and I just wanted to distract her with something I found it. blushh 

But back to being a spoiler thread. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/10/2013, 10:27 pm

Georgette888 wrote:
brisallie wrote:According to what my gay friends have leaked out, they actually feel ok with those explicit stories. The thing is, I don't know how would they feel if those fics were about them. Probably not so well...or flattered that someone wrote those things about them. blinkk Razz 
Leaving aside if it was RPF about oneself, are you surprised that your friends are fine with explicit fanfiction? Sorry I may have misunderstood but I think that is what you are saying or not?
It depends, this friend in particular is kinda perverted hahaha so I wasn't surprised. But being honest, I'm not surprised if men like those kind of stuff, either they're gay or straight. When it comes to girls, what it surprised me is how detailed they write those things, because I've known for years there are girls who loves to write romantic stories about two boys, but I didn't expect they were so explicit.

But my point is, one thing is reading something about othet people, and another thing is reading something about yourself.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 11/10/2013, 10:39 pm

Taking this to the Bistro as it isn't really to do with Chris nor a fic rec either.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/11/2013, 2:13 am

I just listened to Alex's version of 'If I Were A Boy' and holy shit, why has it taken him 2 seasons to get a solo? Seriously, he may be a terrible actor and Uniques a really annoying character, but Alex's voice is phenomenal.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 5:24 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:I just listened to Alex's version of 'If I Were A Boy' and holy shit, why has it taken him 2 seasons to get a solo? Seriously, he may be a terrible actor and Uniques a really annoying character, but Alex's voice is phenomenal.
That is one beautiful song. His acting is atrocious, but they don't give him any songs to shine and instead focused on all those mediocre voices from S4?! blinkk 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/11/2013, 7:47 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 18 - Page 23 Tumblr_mvxd2wwefc1qbnvfdo2_250

I think this is what happens when Kurt goes back to the tattoo parlour.

That is one big ass tattoo is this is the case. ohmy 

I hope Blaine hates it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 7:57 am

^ Come again, that will be Kurt's tattoo? For real? I don't believe it.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/11/2013, 8:02 am

Lottie2303 wrote:^ Come again, that will be Kurt's tattoo? For real? I don't believe it.
I would be surprise if that is Kurt's tattoo.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next