Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

+28
crazypumpkin
Vir Cotto
bayth
Divalicious
M&M
ColdFlame96
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
ladydianab
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
arina
SippyCupofLuv
Glorfindel
Georgette888
Kurt Hummel
ColferInspired
Lottie2303
fantastica
brisallie
Ranwing
AnneNeville
coxfire
Buenos
sheny
32 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  valkeakuulas 9/15/2013, 5:58 am

So they really are not doing new promo pictures for this season? I've waited for those and wondered why aren't they out yet.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Jellyrolls 9/15/2013, 6:06 am

The whole rekindled romance/proposal is beyond ridiculous. As sippycupofluv said, it seemed like Kurt was finally really over Blaine the last couple of episodes, and now the are making him go back to the cheating bastard?

The thing that really pisses me off about the whole thing is they had Kurt in pain and pining over Blaine most of the season after the break up, whereas Blaine spent like two episodes upset and spent the rest of the season pining over Sam. Blaine got over the breakup a hell of a lot quicker than Kurt and the only time he even considered Kurt was when they were interacting with each other.

Klaine is the worst TV couple ever and Blaine is the worst character ever.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/15/2013, 6:17 am

ColferInspired wrote:I am guessing this is real. Rolling Eyes 

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 8 Tumblr_mt5omzCWCW1rpeabho1_500
They really must have limited budget, if they cannot even afford new promo pictures blinkk 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/15/2013, 6:44 am

valkeakuulas wrote:So they really are not doing new promo pictures for this season? I've waited for those and wondered why aren't they out yet.
Lottie2303 wrote:They really must have limited budget, if they cannot even afford new promo pictures blinkk
There was a new photoshoot for Season 5 in July. Lea and Chord even tweeted a couple of pictures. I don't understand why they haven't released them already, the season premiere is in 10 day. 

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 8 Tumblr_mp90x2hbYc1qc7ddno1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 8 Tumblr_mp4hq6vugw1qe476yo2_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 8 Tumblr_mp4hskRVi61qe476yo2_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 8 Tumblr_mp4xilGe8F1s57bimo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/15/2013, 9:08 am

My guess about the promo pictures is that because Cory was in that shoot, they decided to scrap it. At least for now. There was no way they could have edited Cory out without making a big hole in the group shot, and the fans who had already seen the photos would have known that he was missing. I think that they decided to reuse last years images out of consideration for the cast, Lea especially, who were in mourning and just not up to doing another publicity shoot.

And yes, they're back to using Rachel and Kurt to sell the show because they know that Blaine and the noobs are anti-publicity.

Georgette888 wrote:Oh, and ffs, can Rachel get rejected for a part and it just sticks?!!! Then they could have weeks of comedy AND drama as she figures her shit out. Have they NO dramatic instincts?!!!
Of course not. Because this is Rachel Berry we're talking about. The most Special Snowflake that Ever Snowflaked. She can't just be told no and have it stick.

But here's the thing. Rachel didn't do well in the chemistry test. That means that they don't see her being able to work well with the actor that was already cast for the main lead (according to the spoiler a Tony award winning actor). That is not something that is going to be changed because Rachel decides to belt out a big number in the middle of the restaurant (and given that her solo is "Yesterday" I fail to see how this is going to impress him any more than her Celine Dion solo did). They already know that Rachel can sing. The problem with casting her was lack of experience, poor chemistry with the other talent, questions of if she could handle the lead role that anchors a major Broadway production, etc. So Rachel may be jumping on the chance to try to impress the director, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it's going to do her any good. We'll have to wait and see, but I think that it's really necessary to give Rachel a real failure to make her journey something that I actually care to watch.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/15/2013, 9:35 am

Ranwing wrote:My guess about the promo pictures is that because Cory was in that shoot, they decided to scrap it. At least for now. There was no way they could have edited Cory out without making a big hole in the group shot, and the fans who had already seen the photos would have known that he was missing. I think that they decided to reuse last years images out of consideration for the cast, Lea especially, who were in mourning and just not up to doing another publicity shoot.

And yes, they're back to using Rachel and Kurt to sell the show because they know that Blaine and the noobs are anti-publicity.
This may be the reason for not using the group pictures which have Cory in them but what about the individual pictures they do for each character? Releasing the Rachel only or Kurt promotional pictures shouldn't be a problem.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/15/2013, 10:24 am

About Rachel "seizing a second chance" to impress the director. I really hope that someone points out to her just how narrow a tightrope she's walking here. What Rachel does now will be setting her reputation in the industry. She is a brand new face that no one knows and if she gets a reputation for being a pill and harassing the directors of the shows that she auditions for, that's a very good way to ensure that she would never work on Broadway. Once she gets a reputation for being a pill, it's nearly impossible to shake off.

Rachel has always gotten by in life by not taking no for an answer and pushing until she get what she wants. If the writers were honest about what Rachel is doing, this approach will actually set Rachel back in her efforts to achieve her goals. That word spreads that she's a trouble maker who's talent isn't worth the difficulty that she brings to a production and Rachel has to work long and hard to try to repair her reputation and to find a director willing to give her a chance. If anyone thinks that this kind of thing doesn't happen, look up what happened to actress Sean Young over the Batman franchise in the 80s. The stunts that she pulled to try to get a part totally destroyed her career.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/15/2013, 12:40 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:

They really must have limited budget, if they cannot even afford new promo pictures blinkk 
That smiley face really resembles Kurt's expression in the above promo pic. It's a bit unsettling!

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 9/15/2013, 1:29 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
That smiley face really resembles Kurt's expression in the above promo pic. It's a bit unsettling!
Seems like Kurt himself is unconvinced by the New season. The latest spoilers sure turned me down...
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/15/2013, 1:39 pm

I finally listened to All You Need Is Love and I can't believe how fake it sounds. No way is that four show choirs limply piping "Love love love" and Darren doesn't even sound like he's there.

It sort of sounds like a demented music box. It's so colorless.

What is that?

I think Glee needs to stop using the same background singers for everything from New Directions to other show choirs. They all sound the same, and you can't differentiate a single familiar voice. I mean--where's Amber's voice? She's in the scene. Why can't I hear Artie? Why aren't there layers of harmony like in a good choir? Isn't harmony and layers of complex sound part of the joy of performing in a chorus?

Anemic effort. I say "no."

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/15/2013, 2:19 pm

Blaine and Kurt must made up during the commercials, and it must have been Kurt doing the talking, because they didn't bother to show it.Razz 

Unbelievable, but so believable about Rachel.  It would be enchanting to see if not only does the producer get pissed at her presumption, but that she gets fired (like Blaine got that guy fired, and he didn't even sing, in season 2) from the job she doesn't need.  So she can go back to sitting shiva on her career.  

Nah, she will get hired as an understudy, because, like Carmen, they admire her presumption, whereas in the real world, not so much.  Later, the lead, after treating Rachel poorly alllll damn season will have an injury, experience an immediate about face, like a certain dance instructor, and she will get to have her glorious stage debut season ending.  Yawn.  Yawn some more, in fact, I might need some epinephrine to get my heart started again, because I am ALREADY BORED.  Just thinking about it.

Maybe Glee will surprise me with something new, but I've been waiting for that since season 2.  Everything since then has been pretty much repetition.  Rachel and Blaine win, Kurt loses, Sue says something insulting.  You'd think the writers would get bored with the same stuff, it must be just a check to them.  

But, I get to see Kurt sing and dance, and look gorgeous.  So there is an upside to even this dreck.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/15/2013, 2:45 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 8 Tumblr_mszxl4toLM1r7far9o1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 9/15/2013, 2:59 pm

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 8 Tumblr_mszxl4toLM1r7far9o1_500
Brad is the good director right?
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/15/2013, 3:17 pm

Is this real? First, why are they using them to promote Glee? What about the newbies or Baine?. And second, where are the photos taken for this season? I want to see the new ones!
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/15/2013, 5:20 pm

I never thought there would come a spoiler for the first episodes of season 5 that would piss me off on the same level as the recent Klaine spoilers, but there you have it: Rachel is getting another completely illogical, undeserved and totally unrealistic freaking 2nd chance. 
And of course it will work out, because it's special snowflake Rachel. antifana 

Plus it seems that the diner storyline is once again mainly for Rachel, instead of being the primarily storyline of Santana, as has been speculated about.
Well, if Rachel is already largely in it, and the diner set is meant to last several future episodes, then I at least hope that Kurt will be there working as well. He was the first to work as a singing waiter in NY after all (although it of course was all tell again and not show). dryy 

The Klaine spoilers are getting ridiculous. I'd like to think that they are trolling us hard, but this is Glee and RIB we're talking about, so it really could be that they simply are that stupid. Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 9/15/2013, 6:03 pm

The Klaine spoilers are getting ridiculous. I'd like to think that they are trolling us hard, but this is Glee and RIB we're talking about, so it really could be that they simply are that stupid.
That, basically.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/15/2013, 6:10 pm

i am not upset. i had absolutely no expectation so the spoilers met my expectation of no expectation.

i am surprised that you guys still have hte energy to rage. mine was gone before this summer.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/15/2013, 6:18 pm

fantastica wrote:i am not upset. i had absolutely no expectation so the spoilers met my expectation of no expectation.

i am surprised that you guys still have hte energy to rage. mine was gone before this summer.
I am running out of steam.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/15/2013, 6:24 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
fantastica wrote:i am not upset. i had absolutely no expectation so the spoilers met my expectation of no expectation.

I am running out of steam.
It's good that we're running out of steam before the season actually starts, because if the shows spoilers are any indicators, the threads will be filled went venting and rage. Just taking a healthy mind breather before the storm arrives. Wink
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/15/2013, 6:56 pm

Just to put things perspective, not all Kurt fans are gnashing their teeth about the new season and all spoilers.

I still believe this season will be much better for Kurt so until we see an actually aired episodes I'm sticking to my guns! tonguue 

He's got 3 songs in the first 2 episodes and apparently he is being serenaded by the whole Glee universe, I am thrilled and excited about that. The boy deserves it... wub wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 9/15/2013, 7:10 pm

Buenos wrote:
Just to put things perspective, not all Kurt fans are gnashing their teeth about the new season and all spoilers.

I still believe this season will be much better for Kurt so until we see an actually aired episodes I'm sticking to my guns!  tonguue 

He's got 3 songs in the first 2 episodes and apparently he is being serenaded by the whole Glee universe, I am thrilled and excited about that.  The boy deserves it...  wub wub 
I don't mind everyone randomly serenading Kurt. God knows I've wanted him to get some appreciation. It's the context that pisses me off because they're not actually doing it for Kurt, they're doing it for Blaine so that Blaine can kiss Kurts ass. Because hes such a perfect muffin puppy cake that not even choirs hes never met can resist him and his undying love. dryy
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/15/2013, 7:46 pm

^Normally I would fullheartedly agree and like that Kurt deserves to be serenaded to by everyone in Lima, but not under these circumstances (if it's solely a proposal). Because basically this proposal and the serenade are for Blaine, not Kurt. No 
These choirs come together to help Blaine with his proposal (although God knows why they would bother as half of them have never even met Blaine in canon) and not because they want to serenade to this awesome kid called Kurt just because he's.....Kurt.
No, the proposal is all about Blaine, not Kurt, and 'noone-can-refuse-precious' Blaine is probably the only reason why the choirs cooperate.
vomir 

AnneNeville wrote:I am running out of steam.
Same. dryy
When I read another spoiler now I just go either "meh" or *sigh* and just want to close my laptop or do something else. But I still manage to get worked up after reading a lot of posts from others on tumblr and forums.

It used to be that we were counting the days till after a hiatus so Glee would start again, but now I just dread it when Glee will be back because of the dreg it has become.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/15/2013, 8:28 pm

We don't even know what actually happens yet , do we? Maybe, just maybe there are some good things coming Kurt's way in Season 5.

Some of us haven't given up hope.

I like Kurt and enjoy him on my TV screen.

That supersedes everything else for me, or I wouldn't continue to watch the show at all. My love of Kurt is greater than my dislikes of other things, but of course, that is just me. Razz 

I have no problem that others just see gloom and doom, but while Kurt is on my screen it's still win/win for me.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/15/2013, 8:31 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 8 Tumblr_mt6kc0l1v11r4ezfzo2_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/15/2013, 8:34 pm

This time they're revealing songs well in advance. Are they worried?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next