Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

+26
Delight
bayth
Kurt Hummel
ladydianab
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
SippyCupofLuv
ChrisColferFan1
Georgette888
brisallie
Divalicious
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
sheny
arina
fantastica
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
opals
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
30 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  Glorfindel 9/10/2013, 7:22 am

Maybe it's stunt guest casting, but they haven't really advertised these 2 rather famous actors, so I don't think that that was their first and foremost reason for casting them (unlike SJP, Kate Hudson, Adam Lambert, Demi Lovato etc).

And if they are for Rachel's Funny Girl story, or used to set up the singing waiters storyline, they are probably not season long characters anyway.
I wish they would truly flesh out the NY side, instead of these short term castings.

But yeah, it's still Glee we're talking about, and these 2 actors are once again fairly famous, pretty faces in guest star roles, so...................

Last edited by Glorfindel on 9/10/2013, 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  ColferInspired 9/10/2013, 7:23 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
coxfire wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Who is Ioan Gruffud  and why is everyone freaking out?! I just imdb'ed him and still have no idea unsure 

I only know him from being Mr Fantastic in the Fantastic 4...

Even if I like Facinelli, I feel like TPTB are once again counting on the "guests" to prop the show (Adam Lambert, Demi Lovato, Ioan Gruffud, Peter Facinelli)... It's like they don't trust the writers to deliver scripts good enough and thus resort to stunt casting to somewhat keep Glee "interesting"...

Desperate moves...
If they are that desperate, they will start giving Kurt more storyline and songs, because if not, judging from Chris's latest interview he is ready to walk away from the show.
I agree. If Chris walks from the show. I am done with Glee for sure. I   am close to  being done as it is.
I would be walking away from the show as well.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/10/2013, 7:26 am

Glorfindel wrote:Maybe it's stunt guest casting, but they haven't really advertised these 2 rather famous actors, so I don't think that that was their first and foremost reason for casting them (unlike SJP, Kate Hudson, Adam Lambert, Demi Lovato etc).

And if they are for Rachel's Funny Girl story, or used to set up the singing waiters storyline, they are probably not season long characters anyway.
I wish they would truly flesh out the NY side, instead of these short term castings.

But yeah, it's still Glee we're talking about, and these 2 actors are once again fairly famous, pretty faces in guest star roles, so...................
And still we hear nothing about anything for Kurt. :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/10/2013, 7:29 am

Lea and Chris will never leave the show as long as FOX has them under contract. They won't let them go. They are to valuable and critically acclaimed. Once they are gone, the show will be over. Why they don't utilize them instead is a different story, but Chris will be present until end of S6.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/10/2013, 7:45 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Lea and Chris will never leave the show as long as FOX has them under contract. They won't let them go. They are to valuable and critically acclaimed. Once they are gone, the show will be over. Why they don't utilize them instead is a different story, but Chris will be present until end of S6.
Chris has said in his latest interview he is ready leave if he doesn't get more screen time or songs, and he has thrown a tonne of shade in how he has said this.

Maybe there is a way out of his contract?

He is smart and wouldn't be saying things like this about leaving, unless he knew there was a way of doing so.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/10/2013, 9:56 am

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 38 Tumblr_msvtpxBNR81qcd0bpo1_r1_500
ohmycarlisle:

Feeling “Glee-ful!” Looks like @peterfacinelli & Ioan Gruffudd filmed scenes for “Glee” last week. #Glee

According to the call sheet it looks like they will be sharing scenes with Rachel (Lea Michele) on the season premiere.

Super excited! This came to me rather randomly, but thanks to the friend who shared!
Seriously, Ioan Gruffud?  wub wub 
Is this picture is the only source we have that Ioan G. and Peter F. will be on Glee? Their names are not in the press release for the season premiere.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/10/2013, 10:04 am

I think this a spoiler.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 38 Tumblr_m7nfu5YzuS1qe476yo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 38 Tumblr_m7nfu5YzuS1qe476yo2_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/10/2013, 10:26 am

is that kurt being interviewed or chris ???
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/10/2013, 10:27 am

ColferInspired wrote:I think this a spoiler.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 38 Tumblr_m7nfu5YzuS1qe476yo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 38 Tumblr_m7nfu5YzuS1qe476yo2_500
I find this picture hilarious. Poor Chris. I'd be freaked out by so many people surrounding me closely. I guess they are journalists?
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/10/2013, 10:33 am

I think Amber's tweet and picture was from last years Upfronts or Fan Evenings and those were indeed journalists.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 9/10/2013, 10:41 am

Yeah, it's unfortunately an old tweet.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/10/2013, 11:01 am

Fox are doing nothing for me to continue watching Glee after the tribute episode. *sigh*

I want at least something to know what the hell will Kurt be doing in Season 5, but we have nothing.

Rachel and Santana have the diner.

So, what the hell does Kurt have?

Vogue is probably gone, in that we won't see it ever again.

They seem to be building up storylines for Rachel and Santana, but not for Kurt.

So far Kurt is getting Klaine and nothing else.

Kurt right now has no story, no begining of any sort of arc.

Adam L character probably won't be doing any storyline with Kurt and will be a part of Rachel's and Santana's storyline. :angry: 

Kurt is being pushed further and further into the background.

And the band story would have been a lie to Chris once again. :angry: 

I am just desperate for some kind of Kurt spoiler that has nothing to do with Klaine. Knowing that was an old tweet has just made me frustrated.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/10/2013, 11:19 am

Kurt has two songs in Episode 2 and we still have no SL's spoiled for him.

I'm wondering if Kurt's SL in NY has  some sort of surprise  plot twist that for now the show doesn't want to spoil.

AS to Kurt joining a band, the only person who speculated on that is Chris Colfer himself, so I hardly think Chris was deliberately "lying" to his fans.  Razz  Either he was giving a clue or just joking around.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/10/2013, 11:23 am

McKinley crew members are on hiatus
September 10th (♥42)

glee
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/10/2013, 11:24 am

"Love, Love, Love" Press Release

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 26

**SEASON PREMIERE**—“GLEE” - (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

BEATLEMANIA HITS LIMA! ON THE ALL-NEW SEASON PREMIERE OF “GLEE” THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 26 ON FOX

The members of New Directions are back in action and take on their biggest assignment yet: the Beatles! As Will enlists the kids to pay homage to the classic song catalog from the Fab Four, Blaine and Kurt attempt to answer questions about their future together. Meanwhile, Rachel’s New York ambitions take an unexpected turn in the all-new “Love, Love, Love” season premiere episode of GLEE airing on Thursday, Sept. 26 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-501) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Kevin McHale as Artie; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade “Unique” Adams; Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn; Mike O’Malley as Burt Hummel

Guest Cast: NeNe Leakes as Coach Roz Washington and Erinn Westbrook as Bree.
September 10th (♥195)

glee 5x01
Who is that?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/10/2013, 11:27 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 38 Tumblr_msvzkyOCOb1r4ezfzo1_500
becbecbobec I’m all packed for Hawaii!!
I'm guessing at least a week off if Becca can fly off to Hawaii ...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/10/2013, 11:51 am

I am positive that we're not going to find out much (if anything) about Kurt's storyline until after the proposal nonsense is taken care of. It's just not going to happen because anything that Kurt does afterwards hinges on his answer to Blaine. I think that he's going to have signifigant focus in the Finn tribute story, but his own storyline is going to be under wraps until after the first episode. Because if they start revealing that Kurt's focus is on all kinds of interesting things in NY (dating Adam [the British one], snarking with Adam [Lambert], etc) then we'll know that he's not sitting around planning an ill-advised wedding. I'm going to be patient and wait until after the tribute episode before I start really worrying.

As far as Rachel goes... I think that the writing is on the wall that she's not getting the big part. Maybe she'll have to swallow her pride and accept being cast in a small chorus part (to get experience). And maybe she'll reallly be humbled and not cast as anything at all in the show and have to deal with the first real professional dissapointment that won't just go away. Either way, I'm looking foward to Rachel being more realistic and grounded when it comes to her ambitions, and recognize that achieving her goals isn't going to be nearly as easy (or fast) as she hoped it would be. I'm guessing that she takes the job at the diner because she came across at her audition as the sheltered, hothouse conservatory flower and needs more real world hardening (which is true).
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/10/2013, 12:07 pm

Ranwing wrote:I am positive that we're not going to find out much (if anything) about Kurt's storyline until after the proposal nonsense is taken care of. It's just not going to happen because anything that Kurt does afterwards hinges on his answer to Blaine. I think that he's going to have signifigant focus in the Finn tribute story, but his own storyline is going to be under wraps until after the first episode. Because if they start revealing that Kurt's focus is on all kinds of interesting things in NY (dating Adam [the British one], snarking with Adam [Lambert], etc) then we'll know that he's not sitting around planning an ill-advised wedding. I'm going to be patient and wait until after the tribute episode before I start really worrying.
banzai banzai 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/10/2013, 12:16 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 38 Tumblr_mswz0gRd5E1qe476yo1_r1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/10/2013, 1:46 pm

'Beatles Assignment' clip | Glee - Season Five
Kitty is the voice of the fandom "This schools year seems like it's never ending." Instead of dealing with the problems on the show they use meta to cover their stupid ideas.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/10/2013, 1:53 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 38 Tumblr_msx3lmFUu41r4ezfzo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/10/2013, 1:57 pm

Sheny wrote:Kitty is the voice of the fandom "This schools year seems like it's never ending." Instead of dealing with the problems on the show they use meta to cover their stupid ideas.
The contempt the writers have for the fandom is awe inspiring.   Seriously.

It doesn't bode well when it is literally the board assignment for two weeks on the Beatles.    How in the world are they going through two weeks, and then with Finn's death, somehow stay in extended slow mode instead of doing the logical thing and flash forwarding  to get past the initial angst.  

Don't mind me, just speculating out loud. Razz

Damn, I love Jenna/Tina but her line delivery is still so so bad, and not in a Mellencamp kind of way. Shocked 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/10/2013, 2:08 pm

What an exciting clip... I cannot wait for S5 Suspect 

Yeah, I hate how the apologize all their mistakes through meta. Just change it, don't make fun of it!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/10/2013, 2:24 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
coxfire wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Who is Ioan Gruffud  and why is everyone freaking out?! I just imdb'ed him and still have no idea unsure 

I only know him from being Mr Fantastic in the Fantastic 4...

Even if I like Facinelli, I feel like TPTB are once again counting on the "guests" to prop the show (Adam Lambert, Demi Lovato, Ioan Gruffud, Peter Facinelli)... It's like they don't trust the writers to deliver scripts good enough and thus resort to stunt casting to somewhat keep Glee "interesting"...

Desperate moves...
If they are that desperate, they will start giving Kurt more storyline and songs, because if not, judging from Chris's latest interview he is ready to walk away from the show.
What did he say that makes you think that?

ETA: I found it. I didn't think it was that clear an interview, but I understand the desire to see it as a hopeful sign.

Last edited by AnneNeville on 9/10/2013, 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/10/2013, 2:24 pm

Longer Clip:

http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/

Sorry but that was just very, very bad.

The Beatles reduced to sob story Lifetime movie. The Beatles?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next