Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

+30
TimF
MissSoniaPP
tanita_mors
karmapolice
glimmerle
GreenEyes
Georgette888
teardrop
Ireth
kac
SippyCupofLuv
brisallie
sheny
opals
coxfire
Delight
valkeakuulas
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
arina
ColdFlame96
Glorfindel
Divalicious
ColferInspired
Buenos
AnneNeville
fantastica
Jellyrolls
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
34 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/15/2013, 5:05 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I don't know. More Harry Potter the Musical crap? Wishful thinking.
Agree, too bad it won't happened.:(
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/15/2013, 5:08 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:I don't know. More Harry Potter the Musical crap? Wishful thinking.
Another Broadway stint? A tour? A new CD? A film career? I'm trying to think of things that could occupy his time. He can just go back where he came from...internet stardom.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/15/2013, 5:12 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
Another Broadway stint? A tour? A new CD? A film career? I'm trying to think of things that could occupy his time. He can just go back where he came from...internet stardom.
Agree, How about another TV series?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/15/2013, 5:18 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
That would be great. He can do another TV series for FOX and just leave Glee. Maybe he can get his own (failed) spin-off for the Blainers who want Blee. Leave Glee to the fans who want fair treatment of all the characters.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/15/2013, 5:23 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
That would be great. He can do another TV series for FOX and just leave Glee. Maybe he can get his own (failed) spin-off for the Blainers who want Blee. Leave Glee to the fans who want fair treatment of all the characters.
That would be great.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/15/2013, 5:39 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:Agree, too bad it won't happened.:(
That would be  great.
He can do a 'best of both worlds', Miley Cyrus-like world tour as himself and as Blaine. He can perform his own songs and Blaine's many, many songs for Blarren fans worldwide and leave Glee to the better actors and characters. Win-win.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/15/2013, 7:47 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Another Broadway stint? A tour? A new CD? A film career? I'm trying to think of things that could occupy his time. He can just go back where he came from...internet stardom.
That would be  great.
He can do a 'best of both worlds', Miley Cyrus-like world tour as himself and as Blaine. He can perform his own songs and Blaine's many, many songs for Blarren fans worldwide and leave Glee to the better actors and characters. Win-win.
Wouldn't work. Klainers and CrissColfers would demand Chris be there to duet and be surprise-kissed.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/15/2013, 7:54 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:Agree, How about another TV series?
That would be  great.

Wouldn't work. Klainers and CrissColfers would demand Chris be there to duet and be surprise-kissed.

That is true.:(  especially those Klainers who only care about Blaine and CrissColfers who only care about Darren.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/15/2013, 7:56 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:Agree, How about another TV series?
That would be  great.
Shatter my dreams, why don't ya? Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/15/2013, 11:49 pm

Well during Glee Live 2011, someone took a video when Chris was doing his "Single Ladies" performance, when Ryan and Brad was in the audience and Ryan was watching Chris, and did a disgusting thing by undoing his belt, Brad caught him and started laughing.

If I was Chris and saw that I would have been disturbed.

Last edited by ColferInspired on 8/16/2013, 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/16/2013, 12:02 am

ColferInspired wrote:Well during Glee Live 2011, someone took a video when Chris was doing his "Single Ladies" performance, when Ryan and Brad was in the audience and Ryan was watching Chris, and did a disgusting thing by undoing his belt, Brad caught him and started laughing.

They loved it on a certain forum, but I thought that action was sleazy. :angry:
Really?! I didn't know that! Hmmm. Maybe Chris did rebuff his advances after all and it led to bitterness?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/16/2013, 12:10 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Well during Glee Live 2011, someone took a video when Chris was doing his "Single Ladies" performance, when Ryan and Brad was in the audience and Ryan was watching Chris, and did a disgusting thing by undoing his belt, Brad caught him and started laughing.

Really?! I didn't know that! Hmmm. Maybe Chris did rebuff his advances after all and it led to bitterness?
 I did collect all the performances of "Single Ladies" that were uploaded to Youtube. I will see if I can find it, though I have never uploaded a video before, so I might have some trouble doing it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/16/2013, 12:17 am

Proof? Video links or screenshots? Not that I want to see that, but I don't know if I'd believe it without seeing it. In public, you'd think he'd . . . you know . . . not do that.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/16/2013, 12:20 am

AnneNeville wrote:

Proof? Video links or screenshots? Not that I want to see that, but I don't know if I'd believe it without seeing it. In public, you'd think he'd . . . you know . . . not do that.
 I do have all the performances, so I should have this one. But I like I said I have never uploaded a video I might have trouble uploading as it is in my computer files.

If someone can tell me how to do it, it would be much appreciated. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  teardrop 8/16/2013, 1:01 am

My thought about chrillers is just that Chris says that he wants privacy and the battle about papz and hold hand in Paris, there is the point it's paps thing, like the pic in a restaurant and so on, Is Chris wants us to use things stealing on his privacy NO and he says that many time, a day Chris will be more fine with that and talk about him being in relation, those days I will be happy to see that, but now it's Chris I hear not what I find cute to see.

Other thing no way Darren will leave glee , having a crew completly devoted to him, but for Chris, could hope him could do this biopic and director see he could do other things (but with glee sheldulde, if he's the main character, that'll takes weeks out of glee, things I'm not sure RIB allow even if they use him like a day by week now)

teardrop
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/16/2013, 2:11 am

First of all, I never knew that Ryan and Brad went to the concerts, and second, it must be awful and disgusting to find out your boss is doing those sexual innuendos about you, because is inappropiate. And besides, that why couch casting rumours starts.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/16/2013, 3:38 am

brisallie wrote:

First of all, I never knew that Ryan and Brad went to the concerts, and second, it must be awful and disgusting to find out your boss is doing those sexual innuendos about you, because is inappropiate. And besides, that why couch casting rumours starts.
Taking this to Snark and Bark as it really has nothing to do with spoilers.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/16/2013, 3:54 am

I remember the Glee Live concert where Brad and Ryan and his now husband were at the front. One fan got a video with the right angle for them to be visible. I remember we all laughed at it. I think it was the first concert or certainly near the beginning. We laughed because they were all pretty obviously laughing at the reaction You could see Brad especially watching Chris and laughing at the hips thing and then turning and gesturing to the crowd reaction and laughing. It looked fond and OMG listen to them scream-like. Ryan and the then bf are slightly further back and darker. Harder to see clearly what they do. They all talk, they laugh. I cannot remember anyone amongst my circle clearly seeing him do what was suggested in the spoiler thread at all. Unfortunately, the video was deleted later in the tour in the general FOX purge. I did have an upload but lost it on a ruined computer. I do know somebody who I think has it. I will check. I'm not saying it didn't happen but, from my recollection, that is a highly controversial interpretation of that video and at TWOP at the time we were religious about watching all the vids. lol I will be interested to watch it again to see if there is such an action but I certainly cannot remember such a clear cut and obvious action by Ryan.

Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/16/2013, 4:08 am

Georgette888 wrote:I remember the Glee Live concert where Brad and Ryan and his now husband were at the front. One fan got a video with the right angle for them to be visible. I remember we all laughed at it. I think it was the first concert or certainly near the beginning. We laughed because they were all pretty obviously laughing at the reaction  You could see Brad especially watching Chris and laughing at the hips thing and then turning and gesturing to the crowd reaction and laughing. It looked fond and OMG listen to them scream-like. Ryan and the then bf are slightly further back and darker. Harder to see clearly what they do. They all talk, they laugh. I cannot remember anyone amongst my circle clearly seeing him do what was suggested in the spoiler thread at all. Unfortunately, the video was deleted later in the tour in the general FOX purge. I did have an upload but lost it on a ruined computer. I do know somebody who I think has it. I will check.  I'm not saying it didn't happen but, from my recollection, that is a highly controversial interpretation of that video and at TWOP at the time we were religious about watching all the vids. lol I will be interested to watch it again to see if there is such an action but I certainly cannot remember such a clear cut and obvious action by Ryan.

Me neither.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 11 Empty Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  ColferInspired 8/16/2013, 4:16 am

Georgette888 wrote:
brisallie wrote:

First of all, I never knew that Ryan and Brad  went to the concerts, and second, it must be awful and disgusting to find out your boss is doing those sexual innuendos about you, because is inappropiate. And besides, that why couch casting rumours starts.
Taking this to Snark and Bark as it really has nothing to do with spoilers.
 Agreed. I forgot what thread I was in.

When I find it, as I have been busy reading (TLOS2 is just that good) I will post it in the Snark N' Bark.

I have a Youtube account and try to upload it there and then embed it here. Like I said I have never done it before.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/16/2013, 4:26 am

Re: the Glee tour video. If there is any truth to that matter, and I don't know why I shouldn't believe ColferGirl, then I am going to be sick. It would confirm to me all the casting couch rumors, all those rumors how Chord and Darren still participate (my little venture into gossipland was quite a disgusting journey) and it would explain the large screenpresence of them, the reason why girls are so neglected... But it would make me sick, as we would know that they'd approached Chris. I never thought that actually happened and he was safe from such practices. Looking at his reduced screentime and dismissal in the show, he only could have rejected it and stand firm on his belief. Yet another reason why I am fan.

So, I am curious to see the video, as it would really clear a lot of gossip and it would be so disgusting. But I really have to see it first.

ColferGirl, be prepared, that video very may will go viral. Also other Glee fandom will most likely talk about it. If it is a clear shot with a clear view of the described actions, this could reach many eyes...
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/16/2013, 4:49 am

What?! Are you joking right now?! Are you really talking about dragging up a video from ages ago, interpreting it as you wish (because let me tell you it certainly isnt possible to 'read' even clear actions with 100% accuracy of motive and interpretation from a video) and muck rake through tumblr with it? Yeah, that will do the reputation of Chris some good. That will do his fans' reputation good. Are you kidding me right now?! Like it would be hard to make thismove out as homophobic! Like it would be hard to turn it around and make malicious comments about Chris! Wtf?! Please for the love of anything you hold dear, think about that.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/16/2013, 5:07 am

Georgette888 wrote:What?! Are you joking right now?! Are you really talking about dragging up a video from ages ago, interpreting it as you wish (because let me tell you it certainly isnt possible to 'read' even clear actions with 100% accuracy of motive and interpretation from a video) and muck rake through tumblr with it? Yeah, that will do the reputation of Chris some good. That will do his fans' reputation good. Are you kidding me right now?! Like it would be hard to make thismove out as homophobic! Like it would be hard to turn it around and make malicious comments about Chris! Wtf?! Please for the love of anything you hold dear, think about that.
I really don't get why you are telling me this is such a harsh tone, because I didn't even say any of those things you mentioned above. Do I believe that a video where you can clearly see Ryan opening is belt while watching Chris, will reach some strong reaction? You bet. In case of course that is what you can see. Considering Chris got neglected and ignored progressively on Glee the last few seasons, while other male actors are forced into the spotlight, I doubt anyone can claim it is actually Chris fault. Those who don't like him anyway, will always find something to dislike about him anyway.

Also it is not homophobic to discuss the possibility how a showrunner abuses his power for sexual relations. It doesn't matter if he is straight, bi, pan or a-sexual. It is plain disgusting. And those rumors exist since ages. I didn't invent them nor am I the only one who considers it a strong possibility.

Also, I never said I will post it on tumbrl. But once it is posted and in case the view is clear, I find it very naive to assume it wouldn't be watched and talked about by others.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/16/2013, 5:24 am

Look, I don't want to stir up trouble.

And I don't want any of Will's friends to see this video, if someone visiting decided to post it up, as I don't want it to get back to Chris, if he was unaware of it.

It was in the past, and best leave it there.

I wish I hadn't brought it up. :( 

People can be inappropriate or distasteful with a joke. If that was a joke, it is both those things to me now.

I'll admit back then I thought it was funny. But that has changed after Season 4, as we had half nude guys, naked Brody...

I should read through my posts more often before posting them when I said sleazy.  I am an over eager poster.blushh 

Again I am sorry for once again stirring up trouble. I don't want anyone to fight here. We are a wonderful community, let's just move on to something else. bisou

Last edited by ColferInspired on 8/16/2013, 5:33 am; edited 2 times in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/16/2013, 5:25 am

Look, I am sorry for being rude but that post was needlessly inflammatory. I bite my tongue with a lot but that was the final straw. You talk about the video going viral. You haven't even seen the video yet and you've already hung; drawn and quartered Ryan almost in your mind. You are going into the vid with what you expect to see. Two people have already said that they cannot remember any such clear cut action but already you are planning how people will react to posting it? A big proportion of Colfer fandom have already seen it and had no such reaction. And, yes, it can be painted as homophobic to assume that Ryan is predatory from a few BIs. To rule out such action in Hollywood? Naive. To be sure of them with no proof? That will be thought stereotyping by many. And, yes, seeing ad Chris was getting a lot more from the show at the time of Glee Live even such nasty interpretations are very easy to turn back on him. And your only response to that awful muck being said about him by even a dozen and then defended in replies for 300 pages in the tag as always happens when a few say nasty things is Haters are gonna hate? That is wildly irresponsible in my eyes. So I am sorry for the harshness but I stand by the idea that calmer reflection would be good. Anyway, moving on and sorry again.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next