Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

+32
CloveGlee
Molly2
Georgette888
Stephanieeee
kac
TimF
Divalicious
opals
bayth
glimmerle
tanita_mors
arina
MissSoniaPP
coxfire
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Vir Cotto
angelnessa
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
Jellyrolls
fantastica
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
36 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 25 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

Post  angelnessa 7/3/2013, 12:25 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Unfortunately, there are websites dedicated to celebrity houses that reveal the address and post pictures from real estate purchases.  They get these pictures  and addresses right of the real estate listing on the websites for the realtors (or places like zip realty).  Many states even have online databases you can search to find people's addresses, deeds, mortages, etc. (my state has them). The address and pictures were pretty well circulated when he bought the house (If memory serves me correctly, some people even mentioned that the drove by it).

So, the address itself isn't that difficult to find, but circulating it is not cool at all.  

True. The address and photos were posted when he first moved into that home. In this latest case, the information was publicly accessible through the White Pages, which you have to pay money to opt out of (completely wrong, IMO). Word is that the info from the White Pages has been removed. What the info did show, before removal, is that Will apparently now shares the same address, which is why this latest round of hullabaloo started. But the information absolutely shouldn't have been circulated yet again. I don't know if it was trolls doing it, to stir the pot, or people just not thinking.

angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 25 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

Post  Georgette888 7/3/2013, 12:52 pm

A combination of people wanting to prove they live together to have a 'riot' and/or gain notes/followers and people wanting to 'prove' they don't live together and it is all a PR conspiracy. Both reasons for such irresponsible acts the preserve of fuckwits, I think we will all agree.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/3/2013, 1:28 pm

angelnessa wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Unfortunately, there are websites dedicated to celebrity houses that reveal the address and post pictures from real estate purchases.  They get these pictures  and addresses right of the real estate listing on the websites for the realtors (or places like zip realty).  Many states even have online databases you can search to find people's addresses, deeds, mortages, etc. (my state has them). The address and pictures were pretty well circulated when he bought the house (If memory serves me correctly, some people even mentioned that the drove by it).

So, the address itself isn't that difficult to find, but circulating it is not cool at all.  

True. The address and photos were posted when he first moved into that home. In this latest case, the information was publicly accessible through the White Pages, which you have to pay money to opt out of (completely wrong, IMO). Word is that the info from the White Pages has been removed. What the info did show, before removal, is that Will apparently now shares the same address, which is why this latest round of hullabaloo started. But the information absolutely shouldn't have been circulated yet again. I don't know if it was trolls doing it, to stir the pot, or people just not thinking.

Georgette888 wrote:A combination of people wanting to prove they live together to have a 'riot' and/or gain notes/followers and people wanting to 'prove' they don't live together and it is all a PR conspiracy. Both reasons for such irresponsible acts the preserve of fuckwits, I think we will all agree.

People are really crazy, aren't they? Seriously, who the hell would think of looking Chris and/or Will up in the White Pages.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 7/3/2013, 1:38 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

People are really crazy, aren't they?  Seriously, who the hell would think of looking Chris and/or Will up in the White Pages.  

TBH, human curiosity is human curiosity. People will do things like that sometimes. Whatever. The problem comes when people then:
1) Hint all over the place on tumblr, in increasingly obvious ways, that they know 'something' and whip people up into also wanting to know 'something' and/or 2) Post that information on tumblr.

If people who get to find stuff out would just have a private little squeey skype chat with their buddies, no one would be the wiser. But no. They have to prize (instead of respect for boundaries) followers, notes, scoring points and a deeply suspect fandom 'loyalty' that means that you can't keep something quiet but instead have to tell the whole fandom or you are MEAN!!!!! And then that feeds into the hands of people who tweet/post crap to Chris, his bf and friends and colleagues and violate boundaries even more. vomir 
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/3/2013, 9:30 pm

This is the second time this has happened since Chris started dating Will. This happened last month as well. tronco 

Why can't these idiots be satisfied pics, or chance meetings, or sightings? 
It is none of their bloody business whether he is living with Chris or not. antifana 

That is going way too far.

You don't spread that kind of information on a public site where anyone and everyone can see it.:angry: 

And they say they are fans of Chris's. pauly
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  kac 7/6/2013, 7:49 pm

Fans are crazy, I remember my brother-in-law getting calls way back when the Back Street Boys were first on the scene. He had the same last name as one of the band members and he got calls from people who looked him up in the phone book asking if he was related to the guy (there was a rumour that there was a cousin who lived in our city).

Never underestimate the silliness of rabid fans!
kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 7/7/2013, 8:25 am

Can someone explain why by Tumblr dash is full with romantic Hummelberry AND posts that Chris and Lea are actually dating in real life??! blinkk Where is all of this coming from??! I don't get it. blinkk 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 7/7/2013, 8:49 am

^ There's someone trying to point out to CC-shippers how delusional and disrespectful they are by applying their reasoning to Colchele.

http://seriously-this-is-why.tumblr.com

Maybe it's them and/or people jumping on their bandwagon?
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/7/2013, 10:22 am

I read that massive post and found it quite hilarious, but as much as I liked it, it doesn't belong to the Chris Colfer tag either. Smile

CC shippers have been beyond comprehension in the last few days and maybe someone blew a fuse. It's actually 80% crap that I find in Chris' tag in tumblr this week and it's getting to me too.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 7/7/2013, 8:09 pm

I don't understand how many people have taken that post seriously. It is written as satire and is hilarious and it even says what its point is in the bolded part at the top.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 7/7/2013, 8:34 pm

Georgette888 wrote:I don't understand how many people have taken that post seriously. It is written as satire and is hilarious and it even says what its point is in the bolded part at the top.

I know, I don't get it either. That's one of the most interesting things I've found since I started interacting with people on the Internet, how many people don't get satire, or sarcasm, or irony. I can understand if English isn't a person's native language, how the subtleties of a written piece may be misinterpreted, but many of these people seem to be native English speakers. I know some people have reading and comprehension disorders as well. My youngest son is on the autism spectrum, and takes everything at face-value, satire and sarcasm are still foreign concepts to him. Maybe they are just really young. I'm a very sarcastic person, but I don't know if I was born that way, or it's just been refined through age and experience Wink.

There are more people in the notes questioning if the OP is serious about Colchele than there are lauding that essay. It really is rather alarming that so many don't get it. Or maybe they're just being purposely obtuse so they aren't forced to rethink their own attitudes and behaviors concerning CrissColfer.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 7/8/2013, 5:07 am

Most of the Glee fans on Tumblr are teenagers and can't understand if someone is sarcastic or serious. I think that's one of the reasons Chris gets so much hate about the things he says.  Of course there are a lot of people who are just dumb.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 7/8/2013, 5:09 am

Tumblr is full of idiots. Yesterday I saw a Blaine stan who was anti-shipping Kurt/existance which is absurd because if Kurt didn't existed there would be no Blaine too. These people seriously forget that the only reason their presious cupcake was created was to be Kurt's mentor/friend/BF. I'm tired of seeing Blaine, Sam (Blam), Sebastian (Seblaine), Brittany (Brittana) or Karofsky fans hating and bashing Kurt or Chris. Darren, Chord, Heather and Grant were all hired on Glee because they were needed for Kurt's storylines but now their stans say that Kurt should have never existed.

It doesn't matter how inspirational he is or how many lives Chris saved with his character. Kurt should disappear because he is standing in the way of their new delusional ship or said something other than praise about their favourite character. That's the most important things after all, isn't it. Who cares about the thousands of kids who see Kurt/Chris as their role model.

Immature brats:angry:  Glee and the fandom were so much better before these characters, ships and their stans showed up.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 7/8/2013, 7:50 am

angelnessa wrote:
Georgette888 wrote:I don't understand how many people have taken that post seriously. It is written as satire and is hilarious and it even says what its point is in the bolded part at the top.

I know, I don't get it either. That's one of the most interesting things I've found since I started interacting with people on the Internet, how many people don't get satire, or sarcasm, or irony. I can understand if English isn't a person's native language, how the subtleties of a written piece may be misinterpreted, but many of these people seem to be native English speakers. I know some people have reading and comprehension disorders as well. My youngest son is on the autism spectrum, and takes everything at face-value, satire and sarcasm are still foreign concepts to him. Maybe they are just really young. I'm a very sarcastic person, but I don't know if I was born that way, or it's just been refined through age and experience Wink.

There are more people in the notes questioning if the OP is serious about Colchele than there are lauding that essay. It really is rather alarming that so many don't get it. Or maybe they're just being purposely obtuse so they aren't forced to rethink their own attitudes and behaviors concerning CrissColfer.

This is the Glee fandom. Nothing, I repeat, nothing will surprise me anymore. I firmly believe there are actually people who probably sincerely believe this non-sense. I also have to give kudos to the author, because she really wrote a great piece of nonsense that dumfounded me for 5 minutes (during that time I wrote my post), because I didn't believe it but I also didn't get the sarcasm. This is also the internet and many, many people (not just teenager) miss sarcasm. Will is a great example, who seems to be a very sarcastic person and a lot of people are (want to be) offended by his statements.

As I already said: with all the immature, illogical posts about CC shippers, why should I doubt a potential Cochele shipper to be real? It is a bit unfair to all those people ‘stupid’, because I also needed a while to get it, and I am most certainly not a crazy shipper. Even on this very board many commented how Lea/Chris sometimes look like a couple. It is not that hard to grasp that some people out there actually want to believe it and/or are confused by the article. I'd say mission accomplished, because people talk about and it reflects CC madness really, really well. It is one epic posts and I salut the author. She had me for five minutes even though I declared her crazy for that time period Smile.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/8/2013, 7:54 am

sheny wrote:Tumblr is full of idiots. Yesterday I saw a Blaine stan who was anti-shipping Kurt/existance which is absurd because if Kurt didn't existed there would be no Blaine too. These people seriously forget that the only reason their presious cupcake was created was to be Kurt's mentor/friend/BF. I'm tired of seeing Blaine, Sam (Blam), Sebastian (Seblaine), Brittany (Brittana) or Karofsky fans hating and bashing Kurt or Chris. Darren, Chord, Heather and Grant were all hired on Glee because they were needed for Kurt's storylines but now their stans say that Kurt should have never existed.

It doesn't matter how inspirational he is or how many lives Chris saved with his character. Kurt should disappear because he is standing in the way of their new delusional ship or said something other than praise about their favourite character. That's the most important things after all, isn't it. Who cares about the thousands of kids who see Kurt/Chris as their role model.

Immature brats😠  Glee and the fandom were so much better before these characters, ships and their stans showed up.

Agreed. rooots 

They are just secondary characters and Blaine, Brittney and Sam should have stayed as such. :angry: 

Sebastian was such a waste. They had such a wonderful actor and character, but they wasted him on boring Blaine. :angry: 

Kurtbastian would have worked, as they have two snarky characters, that could both hold their own, and Chris and Grant worked well together.

Seblaine would be boring as is Blam.

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 7/8/2013, 8:28 am

I am always amused when I see every now and then Seblaine tumblr posts and about all the chemistry between Darren and Grant. Come on, am objective eye can see they had no chemistry.

Kurtbastian will forever make me sad. They'd destroyed Klaine within seconds. Thank God for amazing FF's.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/8/2013, 9:34 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I am always amused when I see every now and then Seblaine tumblr posts and about all the chemistry between Darren and Grant. Come on, am objective eye can see they had no chemistry.

Kurtbastian will forever make me sad. They'd destroyed Klaine within seconds. Thank God for amazing FF's.

I can't get enough of Kurtbastian.

Darren and Grant had no chemistry whatsoever.

If Kurtbastian had of happened, Klaine would have died.

There is just so much that the writers could have written and gone in several directions, but they had to waste the screentime on bland Blaine. :angry: 
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 7/8/2013, 10:29 am

Agreed, they’d totally started constructing stories to dismiss Kurt and highlight Blaine during the Sebastian period. They couldn’t deal with the idea of Kurtbastian actually happening and maybe even (totally!) destroying the Klaine ship. In case Darren and Grant would have had any chemistry, I am totally convinced they would have played with it. For whatever strange reason, they hate to showcase Kurt as attractive sexual being. It makes me mad :badday: .

Kurtbastian is every showrunners wet dream. Seriously. But I accepted ‘Don’t you remember’ as my personal future!headcannon. Glee is much easier to handle this way tonguu 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 25 Empty Comments

Post  fountain 7/8/2013, 11:30 am

Everyone needs to read the comments on this video...for some reason these people can't wrap their minds around logic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCGX4FBJfNc&lc=9yKBE5NC3MVn1rdDOnj7Z2gTfVi0Wxyn0nOdh4U-VpQ

fountain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 7/8/2013, 11:55 am

fountain wrote:Everyone needs to read the comments on this video...for some reason these people can't wrap their minds around logic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCGX4FBJfNc&lc=9yKBE5NC3MVn1rdDOnj7Z2gTfVi0Wxyn0nOdh4U-VpQ

Don't waste your time with Blarrenstans, it requires too much energy and time to convince these people that Mr Perfect Blainers is not that perfect, and that the concept of "endgame!soulmate!" is just eye-rolling, notably when one cheats because he feels lonely after 3 weeks.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 7/8/2013, 12:07 pm

fountain wrote:Everyone needs to read the comments on this video...for some reason these people can't wrap their minds around logic.

Logic isn't the strongest suit of Klainer/Blarren fans. Anyone you can apologize the carpark scene in S3 is out of their minds. That scene was sick and I was a Klainer at the time being totally shocked about this supposed "groundbreaking" episode.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 7/8/2013, 12:34 pm

YouTube is also notorious as a site of trolls, bigots and ignoramuses. I try to avoid the comments section on any video. It isn't worth trying to reason with most people there.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/8/2013, 1:05 pm

there's no need to argue logic w/ people who do not have the ability to think logically. not everybody is smart, and not every smart person is willing to think logically because he/she is not willing to accept the results of that logic.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 7/8/2013, 1:18 pm

Aye you should try to avoid commenting anything negative on Klaine videos. The only comment I ever made on this was that it was more a Blaine solo with Kurt as back-up and not even a good one. Blaine stans are idiots. They can never come up with a counter argument to back up their theory so yet result to mocking and childish insults. So not worth your time.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/8/2013, 1:44 pm

What is funny is how adamantly they call us crazy and irrational Kurtsies. If defending Kurt, a character I cheer for anyway, against a man who has cheated and treated Kurt for granted then by all means call me crazy. I know what reputation we have amongst Blarren stans just as well as some of them know how much we appriate their insanity. Wink

They are just terribly defensive of CWM, which is in my opinion,a Blaine solo with Kurt backing him up. Come What May isn't even their best song and most duets between them have been in recent two seasons more about Blaine than Kurt and I'll live with it. I may complain but only in here.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next