Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

+32
CloveGlee
Molly2
Georgette888
Stephanieeee
kac
TimF
Divalicious
opals
bayth
glimmerle
tanita_mors
arina
MissSoniaPP
coxfire
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Vir Cotto
angelnessa
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
Jellyrolls
fantastica
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
36 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

Post  ColferInspired 6/22/2013, 11:55 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:OK, so I just too a peek in the CC tag, and someone actually started asking some PR guy questions:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 16 Tumblr_motc9rfo371stkdvyo1_1280

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 16 Tumblr_motc9rfo371stkdvyo2_1280

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 16 Tumblr_motc9rfo371stkdvyo3_1280

Seriously.  What is wrog with these people?  The guy eventually stopped answering their question.

At first I thought it was a manip or fake, but then I went to the actually twitter feed, and it's there:

https://twitter.com/FredandAssoc

ETA:  ON further investigation, it's someone trying to gather proof to tell the CC shippers that the PR theories are wrong, but either way, it's still kind of creepy that someone would actually ask those questions of a real PR person.

Can't these people just give up. brikwol
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

Post  fantastica 6/23/2013, 12:26 am

an extreme example of stubbornness. some people would rather be burnt on the stake than changing their beliefs.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 6/23/2013, 9:14 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:The Glee Forums obvious bias disgusts me. Blaine is winning by a landslide in a poll for best male character and his crappy rendition of 'Hopelessly Devoted to You' is winning for best solo. Mad:bim:

you can see who voted for who, and how suprising, almost all the people that post in the K-B thread voted for Blaine (except for 3 or something)
but we do love them equally we really do!
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 6/23/2013, 9:36 am

I was mostly surprised that some people who always said they prefer Kurt to blaine even if they like both characters voted for Blaine. Not that people don't have right to change opinions, it just little surprised me and it is always sad to see him losing fans.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/23/2013, 10:34 am

arina wrote:I was mostly surprised that some people who always said they prefer Kurt to blaine even if they like both characters voted for Blaine. Not that people don't have right to change opinions, it just little surprised me and it is always sad to see him losing fans.

I lot of Kurtsies left that forum after "Silly Love Songs" and never came back, that used to be in the Klaine thread.

Kurtsies are here and elsewhere on the internet. They don't need the GleeForum to prove they still exist. Though there are nice ones still in the KHAT.

These Klainers only care about Blaine, and always have.

I don't care about their stupid poll. dryy

I sort of think this is because of the Out poll.

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 6/23/2013, 10:45 am

arina wrote:I was mostly surprised that some people who always said they prefer Kurt to blaine even if they like both characters voted for Blaine. Not that people don't have right to change opinions, it just little surprised me and it is always sad to see him losing fans.
For some people, pretending Kurt to be their favorite character is only a way to shut up criticism against Klaine or Blaine. If they love Kurt most but also love Blaine/Klaine, there can't be anything wrong with their ship and the other character involved, can it?
I haven't visited the GF in a long time, so I can't really judge the current situation, but I remember one of its most active users, who always policed the Kurt threads and incessantly picked fights with Kurtsies all over the board, also used to pretend Kurt was her favorite character. Yet she never wrote anything positive about him or Chris and only ever posted in the Kurt threads to shoot down criticism against Blaine or Klaine.
Such people aren't 'fans' to me, so I welcome them dropping their false pretense.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/23/2013, 6:02 pm

^There are only a few Kurtsies left on GleeForum, and most of them stay mainly in the KHAT.

ColferInspired wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:That gif Marie posted had a nice view of the bald spot.

There are more from his concerts where the bald spot is now huge.
Ahum:
bald spot on tour:
The gif I posted earlier (of Darren jumping in front of the photographers) was taken at the last HP premiere, which was in 2011. Above gif is from this month. I think it's safe to say that at this rate soon even a gelhelmet won't save Blaine from showing that bald spot.
Didn't Ryan Murphy once say that a high school kid with a bald spot was pathetic or something like that? moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/23/2013, 6:15 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^There are only a few Kurtsies left on GleeForum, and most of them stay mainly in the KHAT.

ColferInspired wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:That gif Marie posted had a nice view of the bald spot.

There are more from his concerts where the bald spot is now huge.
Ahum:
bald spot on tour:
The gif I posted earlier (of Darren jumping in front of the photographers) was taken at the last HP premiere, which was in 2011. Above gif is from this month. I think it's safe to say that at this rate soon even a gelhelmet won't save Blaine from showing that bald spot.
Didn't Ryan Murphy once say that a high school kid with a bald spot was pathetic or something like that? moque

Damn. You could hatch eggs on that shiner. Someone on tumblr in response to Grants haircut said they really hoped Darren didn't shave his "luscious curls" next time. I kind of hope he does. That bald spot is incredibly unattractive and if he shaved his head, at least his hair would be even.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 6/23/2013, 7:53 pm

Whoa.  I had no idea that he was getting that bald. 

Last edited by bayth on 7/2/2013, 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 6/24/2013, 2:47 am

Wow. What was that about Adam looking too old next to Kurt?
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/24/2013, 3:38 am

I remember how offended they got in the Klaine thread on the GF when anyone suggested Darren had a bald spot. They went ballistic, arguing that is was just the parting of the hair.

I wonder if they are still using that excuse? uhuhu
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 6/24/2013, 4:25 am

Some of those people I was talking about were definitely Kurt't real fans and were interested in him beyond Klaine because they used to post alot in Kurt's threads and at least one of them mentioned several times Kurt being her/his favorite even in general threads...I wouldn't like if someone on other forum talked about me so I feel kinda uncomfrotable doing it to other people so I'll rather stop. But unforrunately I think that the almost non-existence Kurt and no pov in season 4 didn't do any favor to his popularity... Even for me it changed alot, I absolutely hate not knowing what he is thinking, but I didn't change my preference of characters but started hating the show even more and don't mind the hiatus at all...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 6/24/2013, 10:03 am

ColferInspired wrote:I remember how offended they got in the Klaine thread on the GF when anyone suggested Darren had a bald spot. They went ballistic, arguing that is was just the parting of the hair.

I think they're just in denial. I've seen a number of videos of DC's concert posted, but not this one. If someone wanted to stir the pot, they could post this, then sit back and watch the tweener girls scream. uhuhu
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/24/2013, 10:43 am

these fans see themselves as kurt, and like Kurt (used to be) desires blaine. on this poll they are simply saying that they desire blaine and they want him for themselves. of course they like kurt/themselves too. but if they have a choice they would want to become blaine, because he's the enbodiment of perfection. dryy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 6/24/2013, 10:58 am

fantastica wrote:

these fans see themselves as kurt, and like Kurt (used to be) desires blaine. on this poll they are simply saying that they desire blaine and they want him for themselves. of course they like kurt/themselves too. but if they have a choice they would want to become blaine, because he's the enbodiment of perfectiondryy

You should warn when you type stuff like that, now my eyes bleed....
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 6/24/2013, 2:13 pm

ColferInspired wrote:I remember how offended they got in the Klaine thread on the GF when anyone suggested Darren had a bald spot. They went ballistic, arguing that is was just the parting of the hair.

I wonder too, if they are  still using that excuse? Would not be surprise if they are.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 6/24/2013, 6:27 pm

I predict that with the obvious expanding of the baldspot, that they will likely do away with the gel.  It's hard to disguise if you can do something with the hair.  Unless they just paste some faux hair on that spot, and shellac it in place.  Wait until the Blainers blame all the hairgel they had Blaine wear for the reason Darren is losing his at such an early age.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/24/2013, 6:56 pm

I think that they've already used the excuse that Darren is losing his hair becuase of the gel.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/24/2013, 7:12 pm

People actually find this attractive (and spoiler tags to protect the squeamish):

Spoiler:
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/24/2013, 7:30 pm

Wow. So he's letting people lick his face in front of a camera and instead of stopping them, he does the exact same thing. Classy, Darren. Real classy. vexe
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/24/2013, 9:57 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:People actually find this attractive (and spoiler tags to protect the squeamish):

Spoiler:

As I'm not a Darren fan, I find it ridiculous.

P.S It seems that woman who's licking his face, loves to do it. She did the same to Daniel Radcliffe, but he felt ashamed.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/24/2013, 10:34 pm

Darren didn't lick her.  He slobbered on her like a dog.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 6/24/2013, 10:39 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Darren didn't lick her.  He slobbered on her like a dog.

True.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 6/25/2013, 1:24 am

Obnoxious, much?  Yuck.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 6/25/2013, 1:41 am

bayth wrote:Obnoxious, much?  Yuck.

Agree, 100% yuck. Do not know why anyone likes that. Even if I were a fan of Darren's I still would not like that.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next