Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

+32
CloveGlee
Molly2
Georgette888
Stephanieeee
kac
TimF
Divalicious
opals
bayth
glimmerle
tanita_mors
arina
MissSoniaPP
coxfire
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Vir Cotto
angelnessa
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
Jellyrolls
fantastica
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
36 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

Post  sheny 6/7/2013, 4:23 am

sjonnepon wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
sjonnepon wrote:i don't think i have to say anything here about that OUT quote/article about Kurt.

Probably why so many are voting for him. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 2 650269930

probably :P.
I opened 10 tabs, to vote in one time haha.

I'm a bit ashamed of myself, but everytime Chris/Kurt is nominated for something and Darren/Blaine not, i just vote maybe a few times,
but when Darren is also nominated i become some voting robot or something

Don't worry I'm the same I refresh the page every 5 seconds to vote for Kurt. I don't care if it's crazy that awful description pissed me off and I don't want Blaine to win this. This particular comment makes me want to vote for Kurt even more.

paigeturner26: Why even bother having a poll where people can just vote multiple times and spam the entry? One look at the Chris Colfer tag on tumblr and you will see that they are just doing that - which is fine, I suppose, if you have hours to kill voting on a poll about fictional boyfriends, lol, but I dunno, it kind of takes the fun out of things... anyway, I voted for Will from Days, not that it matters because the Kurt Hummel fans are intent on proving some sort of point, I guess. I suggest that maybe some of you venture out into the real world and find yourself a non-fictional boyfriend.

Yes maybe it's not fair to spam the poll by voting so many times but I don't care. We really are trying to prove a point. At least I am. Blaine doesn't deserve to be called "best boyfriend material". And I have a very real non-fictional hot boyfriend thank you very much. Just because some of us vote multiple times for Kurt/Chris doesn't mean we are some antisocial weirdos with no real life you moron beam

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

Post  ColferInspired 6/7/2013, 4:27 am

sheny wrote:
sjonnepon wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
sjonnepon wrote:i don't think i have to say anything here about that OUT quote/article about Kurt.

Probably why so many are voting for him. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 2 650269930

probably :P.
I opened 10 tabs, to vote in one time haha.

I'm a bit ashamed of myself, but everytime Chris/Kurt is nominated for something and Darren/Blaine not, i just vote maybe a few times,
but when Darren is also nominated i become some voting robot or something

Don't worry I'm the same I refresh the page every 5 seconds to vote for Kurt. I don't care if it's crazy that awful description pissed me off and I don't want Blaine to win this. This particular comment makes me want to vote for Kurt even more.

paigeturner26: Why even bother having a poll where people can just vote multiple times and spam the entry? One look at the Chris Colfer tag on tumblr and you will see that they are just doing that - which is fine, I suppose, if you have hours to kill voting on a poll about fictional boyfriends, lol, but I dunno, it kind of takes the fun out of things... anyway, I voted for Will from Days, not that it matters because the Kurt Hummel fans are intent on proving some sort of point, I guess. I suggest that maybe some of you venture out into the real world and find yourself a non-fictional boyfriend.

Yes maybe it's not fair to spam the poll by voting so many times but I don't care. We really are trying to prove a point. At least I am. Blaine doesn't deserve to be called "best boyfriend material". And I have a very real non-fictional hot boyfriend thank you very much. Just because some of us vote multiple times for Kurt/Chris doesn't mean we are some antisocial weirdos with no real life you moron Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 2 3989132357

I saw that and just rolled my eyes.

Why did they vote in the first place?

So they are contradicting themselves.

Some believe RIB look at these polls. If so I am voting as payback, for Season 4 and Season 3.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/7/2013, 4:33 am

I find it very funny, as Blarren fans are famous to hijack votes in order to win. They will try to even the vote by spamming the vote as well. But when Kurt/Chris do the same, we suddenly are pathetic?

Usually I don’t even bother with repeated votings, but this one just pisses me off. Off course Kurt fans are mad.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/7/2013, 5:07 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I find it very funny, as Blarren fans are famous to hijack votes in order to win. They will try to even the vote by spamming the vote as well. But when Kurt/Chris do the same, we suddenly are pathetic?

Usually I don’t even bother with repeated votings, but this one just pisses me off. Off course Kurt fans are mad.

That is why I am repeatedly voting.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/7/2013, 5:27 am

I voted at least 10 times already. I never did that before and don't plan to repeat such behavior. But I really couldn't care less today. I want to send a very strong message to OUT, RIB and the Blarren fandom Twisted Evil .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 6/7/2013, 5:47 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I voted at least 10 times already. I never did that before and don't plan to repeat such behavior. But I really couldn't care less today. I want to send a very strong message to OUT, RIB and the Blarren fandom Twisted Evil .

it allready pisses me off that Blaine/Darren is above Kurt/Chris on that page when you want to vote.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/7/2013, 5:55 am

The entire post is so dismissive. They even managed to kiss Blaine's ass in Kurt's blurb. Especially because they basically say Kurt is annoying and doesn't deserve Blaine, but he has some positive sides... blinkk . They really didn't watch the last seasons.

But Chris/Kurt is still raising Twisted Evil .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/7/2013, 6:03 am

Glorfindel wrote:There's tumblr-savior. I haven't installed it myself, but people say it's really useful.

Thank you SO MUCH!!! My tumblr feed suddenly looks so much nicer. But the amount of posts blocked in #Chris Colfer is scary and sad.

I can also finally block GoT, so no major spoilers anymore. Yeah.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 6/7/2013, 6:27 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:There's tumblr-savior. I haven't installed it myself, but people say it's really useful.

Thank you SO MUCH!!! My tumblr feed suddenly looks so much nicer. But the amount of posts blocked in #Chris Colfer is scary and sad.

I can also finally block GoT, so no major spoilers anymore. Yeah.

I installed it too. No more Supernatural, Dexter and Game of Thrones on my dash. I'm sure they are great shows but I don't watch them and it was so annoying to see tons of posts. And the most important thing no more Blam. I hate thse two together more than anything else on Glee even more than I hate Blaine.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/7/2013, 6:35 am

Oh, Dexter is so good! But I get what you are saying.

Maybe I'll block Teen Wolf? I feel like I watched the entire show without ever seeing an episode. Supernatural is also a great idea.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 6/7/2013, 6:55 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Oh, Dexter is so good! But I get what you are saying.

Maybe I'll block Teen Wolf? I feel like I watched the entire show without ever seeing an episode. Supernatural is also a great idea.

Thanks for reminding me about Teen Wolf. I totally forgot about it. That Silas guy was all over my dash for months but I didn't want to unfollow those blogs because they post a lot of good things about Chris too.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/7/2013, 7:51 am

In my case it is Stiles, and I started to adore the actor without ever watching the show. He reminds me a bit of Chris with his personality and wit.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/7/2013, 8:11 am

Chandler Massey just passed Darren, who continues to lose %. Twisted Evil
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 6/7/2013, 8:19 am

Lottie2303 wrote:In my case it is Stiles, and I started to adore the actor without ever watching the show. He reminds me a bit of Chris with his personality and wit.

I think it is the same boy actually. I just don't know his name. He is cute. There were so many gifs and fan art of him with some other very big guy who looks like a werewolf. Maybe he is. I can't understand are they really a couple or is it just some fanon ship. It's really hard to figure out what's going on by looking only at pictures and gif sets.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/7/2013, 8:35 am

I actually know he is human, a goof-ball and apparently everyone ships him with Derek. Let me repeat: I NEVER watched the show. I am not planning to watch the show. But he is everywhere!

But as I said, the actor has something really charismatic and he got booked for a quite a few movies. I think he is the closest you can find as comparison next to Chris. I'd love to see them film a movie/show one day together.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 6/7/2013, 8:57 am

I just gave a Blaine stan a piece of my mind on OUT's poll and I feel great.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 6/7/2013, 9:07 am

sheny wrote:I just gave a Blaine stan a piece of my mind on OUT's poll and I feel great.

yay! what did you say?
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 6/7/2013, 9:19 am

sjonnepon wrote:
sheny wrote:I just gave a Blaine stan a piece of my mind on OUT's poll and I feel great.

yay! what did you say?

Nothing harsh actually. She was complaing why everyone was discussing Blaine in the comments section. Obviously she didn't like all those people calling him a cheater. It annoyed me so I told her that I didn't know we were forbidden to talk about the characters we vote for.
And asked her if we can't discuss any of the characters included in the list or just her precious Blainey.

That guy from 'Days of Our Lives'is doing very well he may even beat Kurt and win the poll. I don't care as long as Kurt is ranked higher than Blaine.

Last edited by sheny on 6/7/2013, 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/7/2013, 9:31 am

I saw the comment. It was a very good one.

I also like the one claiming Klaine is dominating... where?! The article trashes Kurt (which was pointed out) and the fans reacted very passionatly. This is Kurt's success but once again it gets associated with Blaine.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 6/7/2013, 4:22 pm

Some bastard just wrote a very offensive comment about Kurt on OUT's page. I always try to be respectful with people even on the internet but son of a bitch crossed the line. He deserved everything I said. I wish I was harsher. Nobody talks like that about Kurt or Chris.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/7/2013, 4:37 pm

What that bastard wrote? Or is too offensive to post here?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 6/7/2013, 4:44 pm

brisallie wrote:What that bastard wrote? Or is too offensive to post here?

He didn't use vulgar language so it's not a problem to write it. He said the poll was supposed to be for best boyfriend material not girlfriend so Kurt has no place on it. And then he laughed or in this case wrote "hahahaha". Very funny effeminophobic a..hole.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/7/2013, 8:08 pm

sheny wrote:
brisallie wrote:What that bastard wrote? Or is too offensive to post here?

He didn't use vulgar language so it's not a problem to write it. He said the poll was supposed to be for best boyfriend material not girlfriend so Kurt has no place on it. And then he laughed or in this case wrote "hahahaha". Very funny effeminophobic a..hole.

:angry: What son of a bitch! It is true that he's noafraid to embrace his feminine side, but that it doesn't mean it turns him into a girl. So those people who say things like he's the "girlfriend" should shut up their mouth.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 6/7/2013, 10:29 pm

*sigh* It really deeply saddens me that there is a sizable segment of the gay community (as evidenced in how differently Kurt is presented from Blaine in this poll) who are trapped in this hyper masculine mentality that they have to mock someone (or in this case a character) that isn't completely, stereotypically masculine. It's the same crap that Kurt had to put up with all through season 3, being compared to Blaine and found lacking because Blaine came across as more a "guy".

Apparently though, Kurt (and Chris) has an enormous amount of respect, judging from both the comments and his position in the poll as the overwhelming favorite. The upper group is starting to shake out, with the other fandoms waking up (and I have no problem with Agron from Spartacus moving up because... YUM!) and while Kurt's percentage has decreased slightly, his total votes have increased dramatically while Blaine's have barely increased at all. Now unquestionably Kurtsies are determined to make a point here, what with the awful blurb for Kurt and Blaine's infidelity being barely alluded to. But you would think that the Blarren stans would have woken up and made more an effort to boost Blaine's ranking. I'm taking this as further evidence that outside of Darren's admittedly noisy fanbase (that isn't nearly as big as they might believe they are), no one really cares about Blaine or Darren.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/7/2013, 11:26 pm

Ranwing wrote:*sigh* It really deeply saddens me that there is a sizable segment of the gay community (as evidenced in how differently Kurt is presented from Blaine in this poll) who are trapped in this hyper masculine mentality that they have to mock someone (or in this case a character) that isn't completely, stereotypically masculine. It's the same crap that Kurt had to put up with all through season 3, being compared to Blaine and found lacking because Blaine came across as more a "guy".

Apparently though, Kurt (and Chris) has an enormous amount of respect, judging from both the comments and his position in the poll as the overwhelming favorite. The upper group is starting to shake out, with the other fandoms waking up (and I have no problem with Agron from Spartacus moving up because... YUM!) and while Kurt's percentage has decreased slightly, his total votes have increased dramatically while Blaine's have barely increased at all. Now unquestionably Kurtsies are determined to make a point here, what with the awful blurb for Kurt and Blaine's infidelity being barely alluded to. But you would think that the Blarren stans would have woken up and made more an effort to boost Blaine's ranking. I'm taking this as further evidence that outside of Darren's admittedly noisy fanbase (that isn't nearly as big as they might believe they are), no one really cares about Blaine or Darren.

Yes, I have seen offensive comments from other gay men who say things like "A man like Blaine/Adam would never go for a twink like Kurt in real life." It's just disgusting. Kurt is beautiful and handsome. Unfortunately, femme gay men and butch lesbians get treated the worst from straight people AND from their own gay communities! I guess it's a self hate thing, similar to how darker skinned black people are treated the worst by other black people....

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next