Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3

+32
Piciollina
Porcelainbyfire
Catt24
Vir Cotto
ColferGirl
Ireth
dap1217
Georgette888
MissSoniaPP
bayth
coxfire
tanita_mors
glimmerle
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
TimF
ColferInspired
sheny
fantastica
Divalicious
Delight
Glorfindel
ladydianab
valkeakuulas
Buenos
arina
brisallie
AnneNeville
MoviesAreLife
ColdFlame96
Lottie2303
36 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3

Post  ColdFlame96 8/18/2013, 10:39 pm

That is the best and most accurate thing I've ever seen. ptdr 
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3

Post  Divalicious 8/18/2013, 11:31 pm

fantastica wrote:i wouldn't mind kurt having a relationship w/ anybody except blaine. blaine is toxic overflow of toxins. i wouldn't even mind if kurt turns into a psycho killer and chops blaine into meat balls.
That made me laugh. Thanks, after all the dreck we have coming before another hiatus limits any Kurt potential I really needed it.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/19/2013, 12:20 am

Glorfindel wrote:
So I asked him about that “controversial storyline” he wanted to do a while back, and he said “well the first one (which means to me that he’s pitched several) was I wanted Kurt to have a relationship with a teacher.” And I put on a shocked face and said “and cheat on Blaine?” And he laughed and said “no, this was before Blaine was in the picture. Heaven forbid.”
And then I said I hope Kurt has more good stuff this season than last because I miss him on my TV, and he said thanks :)what a dollface.
x

ded
Omg Shocked 
Although this probably is not the particular controversial storyline he talked about in couple of interviews at one point... Back then Blaine was already in the pictutre and the clues he gave us tells me it was rather something different but who knows...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/19/2013, 12:56 am

arina wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
So I asked him about that “controversial storyline” he wanted to do a while back, and he said “well the first one (which means to me that he’s pitched several) was I wanted Kurt to have a relationship with a teacher.” And I put on a shocked face and said “and cheat on Blaine?” And he laughed and said “no, this was before Blaine was in the picture. Heaven forbid.”
And then I said I hope Kurt has more good stuff this season than last because I miss him on my TV, and he said thanks :)what a dollface.
x

ded
Omg Shocked 
Although this probably is not the particular controversial storyline he talked about in couple of interviews at one point... Back then Blaine was already in the pictutre and the clues he gave us tells me it was rather something different but who knows...
Huh. Wonder if he'd actually advocate for the date-rape storyline, and then it got turned into something positive because of the fan reaction?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/19/2013, 4:31 am

AnneNeville wrote:
arina wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
x

ded
Omg Shocked 
Huh. Wonder if he'd actually advocate for the date-rape storyline, and then it got turned into something positive because of the fan reaction?
Actually that is what I was thinking all along.

But I then I thought it was too dark for glee.

Thing is it didn't turn into something positive.

Blaine forced himself on Kurt while drunk. Kurt said no. This was the TFT. Kurt had to force him away, if I am remembering correctly.

This is what is disgusting, that many Blarren stans/Klainers don't blame Blaine and still give him that pass and excuses, or think Kurt was making a fuss about nothing. :angry: 

If it was written better, and we got Kurt's point of view after it happened, maybe things would be different. 

As a Kurtsie that episode made me hate Blaine even more than I did. :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/19/2013, 7:59 am

ColferInspired wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
arina wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
x

ded
Omg Shocked 

Blaine forced himself on Kurt while drunk. Kurt said no. This was the TFT. Kurt had to force him away, if I am remembering correctly.

This is what is disgusting, that many Blarren stans/Klainers don't blame Blaine and still give him that pass and excuses, or think Kurt was making a fuss about nothing. :angry: 

If it was written better, and we got Kurt's point of view after it happened, maybe things would be different. 
I think Klaine fans who excuse Blaine's behavior in the car scene are very young and inexperienced girls and the only boyfriends they've ever had are imaginary like Blaine. They don't understand how awful it is when someone tries to force himself on you even if that person is your boyfriend. These girls are in love with Darren/Blaine and they are ready to let him do whatever he wants with them. Some of the comments I've read show serious lack of self respect.

Last edited by sheny on 8/19/2013, 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/19/2013, 8:06 am

Glorfindel wrote:
x

ded
Hmm...So Chris wanted Kurt to date a teacher but that storyline never happened at least not with his character. I wonder if Ryan Murphy was inspired by (stole) Chris' idea when he wrote Puck's affair with Shelby, Quinn's relationship with her married professor or Brody's one night stand with Cassandra.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/19/2013, 8:14 am

sheny wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
arina wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:x

ded
Omg Shocked 

I think Klaine fans who excuse Blaine's behavior in the car scene are very young and inexperienced girls and the only boyfriends they've ever had are imaginary like Blaine. They don't understand how awful it is when someone tries to force himself on you even if that person is your boyfriend. These girls are in love with Darren/Blaine and  and they are ready to let him do whatever he wants with them. Some of the comments I've read show serious lack of self respect.
That is what disturbs and saddens me. :( 

I am conflicted about watching this new season. I could just watch Kurt edits.

Kurt doesn't matter to them anymore, they will just use him for promotional purposes.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/19/2013, 9:20 am

ColferInspired wrote:That is what disturbs and saddens me. :( 

Kurt doesn't matter to them anymore, they will just use him for promotional purposes.
I am conflicted too. At the moment I really don't want to watch Glee anymore, and I think I can't even handle Kurt edits when there's a lot of Blaine in it (that's why I can't even watch 'You Are The Sunshine Of My Life' anymore).
But I don't know what I'll do when the new season begins.

I know one thing, though: I won't invest another dime in Glee anymore (and I bought most of the music plus the dvd's of seasons 1-3), unless it's a Kurt solo that needs iTunes boosting.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/19/2013, 1:09 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:That is what disturbs and saddens me. :( 

I am conflicted too. At the moment I really don't want to watch Glee anymore, and I think I can't even handle Kurt edits when there's a lot of Blaine in it (that's why I can't even watch 'You Are The Sunshine Of My Life' anymore).
But I don't know what I'll do when the new season begins.

I know one thing, though: I won't invest another dime in Glee anymore (and I bought most of the music plus the dvd's of seasons 1-3), unless it's a Kurt solo that needs iTunes boosting.
Yeah, that's what makes me sad. I'd watch Kurt edits, but I don't want to watch them if they dominated by Blaine.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/19/2013, 1:13 pm

we will need a special version of "kurt-not-blaine edit". in this super-edited version, blaine's face will be crossed out (or super-imposed w/ a cat's head) and his voice muted out or replaced by cat's meows. dogs or pigs would work too.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/19/2013, 2:03 pm

fantastica wrote:we will need a special version of "kurt-not-blaine edit". in this super-edited version, blaine's face will be crossed out (or super-imposed w/ a cat's head) and his voice muted out or replaced by cat's meows. dogs or pigs would work too.
Replacing Blaine's face with Charlie Brown's teacher going bla-bla-bla-bla...

That is what I do when I'm listening to annoying people.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/19/2013, 6:56 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
x

ded
And then they give it to Puck and Quinn instead. dryy 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 31 Empty General Glee Discussion Thread

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/20/2013, 5:57 am

Hi everyone. As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been here in awhile. I have a confession to make. I left the forum for some time because reading some of the stuff about Darren/Blaine and Klaine kinda hurt my feelings. Glad I got that off my chest.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/20/2013, 6:23 am

Kurtsie4ever wrote:Hi everyone. As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been here in awhile. I have a confession to make. I left the forum for some time because reading some of the stuff about Darren/Blaine and Klaine kinda hurt my feelings. Glad I got that off my chest.
While we love you I can totally undertand this place is not exactly comfortable place for Klainers and Blaine’s fans. I personally like Darren but hate Klaine and Blaine. Most of us here aren’t Klaine fans and this is one of the few places when we can honestly and without censure share our feelings about Klaine and Blaine’s character with people who often feels the same way… On the other hand there are mostly Klainers on KHAT on Gleeforum and they are mostly very nice but their wishes for Kurt’s character are often very different than mine so I don’t feel  always very comfortable there.

But I think you could at leat join our discussions about Chris’s books, Chris’s apprecitaion thread etc (not glee threads) and try maybe avoid the Glee threads. I wouldn't feel very comfortable in place where majority of people would be against something I like either.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/20/2013, 11:57 am

Kurtsie4ever wrote:Hi everyone. As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been here in awhile. I have a confession to make. I left the forum for some time because reading some of the stuff about Darren/Blaine and Klaine kinda hurt my feelings. Glad I got that off my chest.
I see. If you felt that way I understand if was better for you to be off here for a while, but whatever is your decision form here and on, you know we will receive you. You know, that even though I don't share your klaine feelings, I like to talk to you.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/20/2013, 12:19 pm

Sorry you felt that way, but this forum was born as a place where we could be free to express our thoughts/feelings/frustrations about Darren, Blaine, and Klaine. We have never claimed to be Darren, Blaine, or Klaine friendly here.  Though we do get out of hand from time to time, this place has really served as a place where we can vent openly without fear of interference from Blaine/Darren fans who go off the deepend with even the smallest criticism of Darren or Blaine.  

This forum is definitely not for everyone.  It's really up to the individual user to decide if a community is a place where they want to spend time, and it is ultimately the community members (not the moderators) who set the tone of the board.  There are other boards out there that don't allow open criticism of the actors or characters.  This board serves a purpose for viewers who have grown weary of all the interference from Blaine stans in discussions.

As Arina said, perhaps you can still join us on the non-Glee threads.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 8/20/2013, 1:48 pm

@Kurtsie4ever, I'll miss you, but I completely understand.

By the way, I started my first university classes yesterday, as well as got my copy of Tlos2 yesterday. Super excited and busy Smile
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/20/2013, 6:46 pm

arina wrote:
While we love you I can totally undertand this place is not exactly comfortable place for Klainers and Blaine’s fans. I personally like Darren but hate Klaine and Blaine. Most of us here aren’t Klaine fans and this is one of the few places when we can honestly and without censure share our feelings about Klaine and Blaine’s character with people who often feels the same way… On the other hand there are mostly Klainers on KHAT on Gleeforum and they are mostly very nice but their wishes for Kurt’s character are often very different than mine so I don’t feel  always very comfortable there.

But I think you could at leat join our discussions about Chris’s books, Chris’s apprecitaion thread etc (not glee threads) and try maybe avoid the Glee threads. I wouldn't feel very comfortable in place where majority of people would be against something I like either.
I understand. Everyone has their own opinion. That's probably why I spend so much on Glee Forum. ooppss Chris is still my most favorite Glee cast member and I'm really glad at how much he's accomplished. I still really like this place because I share my love for Chris/Kurt with all of you. neutre 

brisallie wrote:
I see. If you felt that way I understand if was better for you to be off here for a while, but whatever is your decision form here and on, you know we will receive you. You know, that even though I don't share your klaine feelings, I like to talk to you.
Thank you. I really enjoy talking to you too. neutre 

Jellyrolls wrote:
Sorry you felt that way, but this forum was born as a place where we could be free to express our thoughts/feelings/frustrations about Darren, Blaine, and Klaine. We have never claimed to be Darren, Blaine, or Klaine friendly here.  Though we do get out of hand from time to time, this place has really served as a place where we can vent openly without fear of interference from Blaine/Darren fans who go off the deepend with even the smallest criticism of Darren or Blaine.
I understand that. I never meant to cause any trouble. Normally I don't let stuff like that bother me but I guess I just came by at a bad time and was more sensitive then. I'm ok now through.

Anyway, thanks for understanding everyone. I didn't want you guys to worry about me. I'm still going to enjoy my time on here because I chose my username for a reason. fanny2
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/20/2013, 6:58 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:Anyway, thanks for understanding everyone. I didn't want you guys to worry about me. I'm still going to enjoy my time on here because I chose my username for a reason. fanny2
Once a Kurtsie, always a Kurtsie. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/20/2013, 7:36 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Kurtsie4ever wrote:Anyway, thanks for understanding everyone. I didn't want you guys to worry about me. I'm still going to enjoy my time on here because I chose my username for a reason. fanny2
Once a Kurtsie, always a Kurtsie. fanny2
Yes. wub Part of me wants to change my username to Kurt Hummel. blushh 
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/20/2013, 8:13 pm

hi girl, we missed you! neutre  don't feel bad because many of us here are very opinionated. sometimes even your closest loved ones will have opposite opinions as you. for example, i love cats to death but my mom hates them. it doesn't make me love her less. i just can't have a cat if i have to live w/ her.

just remember that regardless of our opinions of klaine/blaine/whatever, we will never think of you as anything less. we are always welcome to state your opinion and nobody will change your mind. we respect each other. sometimes it's actually really nice to have someone who thinks differently.

flower 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/20/2013, 8:22 pm

fantastica wrote:
just remember that regardless of our opinions of klaine/blaine/whatever, we will never think of you as anything less. we are always welcome to state your opinion and nobody will change your mind. we respect each other. sometimes it's actually really nice to have someone who thinks differently.

flower 
Aw thank you. I really apperciate that. neutre 
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/20/2013, 9:41 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:
I understand that. I never meant to cause any trouble. Normally I don't let stuff like that bother me but I guess I just came by at a bad time and was more sensitive then. I'm ok now through.

Anyway, thanks for understanding everyone. I didn't want you guys to worry about me. I'm still going to enjoy my time on here because I chose my username for a reason. fanny2
Please don't think I thought you said this to cause trouble, because I certainly don't think that. I actually always admired that you stuck around here so long because the other Klainers who have come here haven't stuck around. I figured you'd have a thick skin.

And if you are on a thread (that isn't snark and bark), and you think that we're being out of control (because sometimes people forget what thread they are on), don't be afraid to say, "Hey, can you move this conversation to snark and bark?" We're all reasonable here, and people won't mind. Or send a message to me, Delight, or tanita_mors, and we'll take care of it.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/21/2013, 12:10 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
Please don't think I thought you said this to cause trouble, because I certainly don't think that.  I actually always admired that you stuck around here so long because the other Klainers who have come here haven't stuck around. I figured you'd have a thick skin.  

And if you are on a thread (that isn't snark and bark), and you think that we're being out of control (because sometimes people forget what thread they are on), don't be afraid to say, "Hey, can you move this conversation to snark and bark?"  We're all reasonable here, and people won't mind.  Or send a message to me, Delight, or tanita_mors, and we'll take care of it.
Aw thanks. I guess I've learned from being part of other fandoms not too let things bother me so much.

I'll remember to keep that in mind. neutre 
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next