Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3

+32
Piciollina
Porcelainbyfire
Catt24
Vir Cotto
ColferGirl
Ireth
dap1217
Georgette888
MissSoniaPP
bayth
coxfire
tanita_mors
glimmerle
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
TimF
ColferInspired
sheny
fantastica
Divalicious
Delight
Glorfindel
ladydianab
valkeakuulas
Buenos
arina
brisallie
AnneNeville
MoviesAreLife
ColdFlame96
Lottie2303
36 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3

Post  glimmerle 8/14/2013, 4:30 am

I laughed out loud when I saw that yesterday. Reminded me of the time when they gushed about Blaine's ass/legs when it was actually a clipping from a Kurt-picture they were talking about... moque 
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3

Post  Lottie2303 8/14/2013, 5:52 am

glimmerle wrote:I laughed out loud when I saw that yesterday. Reminded me of the time when they gushed about Blaine's ass/legs when it was actually a clipping from a Kurt-picture they were talking about... moque 
What? Really? I am so sorry I missed that moment. That is hilarious.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/14/2013, 7:35 am

valkeakuulas wrote:Funny how some things and shapes of hand get stuck in fans minds. I liked that gif set. Someone should do a comparative (ANYONE?!) of the difference between Blaine and Kurt at Pavarotti's burial and this one between Kadam. Because TBH I didn't think the one someone had picked to represent Klaine was very good one.
 The funny thing is that the klainers already did the comparison and analyzing right after the Kadam handholding episode (GABOF) was aired, and they completely trashed the Kadam handholding as "Adam is forcefully taking Kurt's hand" and "Kurt does not want to take Adam's hand at all".
And now it's the most tender handholding ever because this Klainer thinks it's Klaine. moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/14/2013, 10:56 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Totally random comment.  I noticed that Ashley now follows Oliver on twitter
 If Oliver got anything out of Glee, he got Chris as a friend, and vice versa. wub
True.
And he gets grateful Kadam shippers/fans. Smile 
And several paychecks. And Hollywood exposure. I mean, LBR, he wouldn't move to LA unless he was getting nibbles for SOMETHING, not when he was getting work elsewhere.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/14/2013, 10:57 am

valkeakuulas wrote:I think that that person might not be really focusing on nothing but the fluffy feelings of their own.

Funny how some things and shapes of hand get stuck in fans minds. I liked that gif set. Someone should do a comparative (ANYONE?!) of the difference between Blaine and Kurt at Pavarotti's burial and this one between Kadam. Because TBH I didn't think the one someone had picked to represent Klaine was very good one.

This is me just being pedantic, everyone should have the same, equal starting point. But yes one klainers faux pas did save the aftenoon. Wink
I did a very long hand-holding comparison between this one and Blaine taking Kurt's hand in Wonder-ful.

It's Not that [He] Doesn't Understand, [He] Just [Doesn't] Like the Answer plus an addition in reply to additional GIFS.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/14/2013, 11:12 am

arina wrote:I am not personally fan of Adam or Kadam shipper but this made me laugh so hard, I don't know if it was already mentioned here or not but someone made gif set of Kurt holding hands with people and some Klainer comment on it by saying "i just absolutely adore the last one. how gentle blaine is when he takes kurts hand, you can see the sheer love there, and it makes my heart swell." and then it turned out the picture of the person who was so praised but the klainer wasn't Blaine but Adam.Razz 

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrftsabuqg1r485nqo5_r2_250

Razz I'm wondering if that Klainer didn't watch that episode, or skipped that scene, because is clearly Adam. This's so funny

@AnneNeville, I read your tumblr post and I remember that scene in Lima Bean, and also it looked to me like Kurt feel forced to take Blaine's hand. But once of the explanations I read was that Chris knew their hands were off camera, so that why he moved toward him. I've not words to explain how much I laughed when I read that Razz 
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/14/2013, 11:47 am

brisallie wrote:
arina wrote:I am not personally fan of Adam or Kadam shipper but this made me laugh so hard, I don't know if it was already mentioned here or not but someone made gif set of Kurt holding hands with people and some Klainer comment on it by saying "i just absolutely adore the last one. how gentle blaine is when he takes kurts hand, you can see the sheer love there, and it makes my heart swell." and then it turned out the picture of the person who was so praised but the klainer wasn't Blaine but Adam.Razz 

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrftsabuqg1r485nqo5_r2_250

Razz I'm wondering if that Klainer didn't watch that episode, or skipped that scene, because is clearly Adam. This's so funny

@AnneNeville, I read your tumblr post and I remember that scene in Lima Bean, and also it looked to me like Kurt feel forced to take Blaine's hand. But once of the explanations I read was that Chris knew their hands were off camera, so that why he moved toward him. I've not words to explain how much I laughed when I read that Razz 
Um . . . actors know exactly what the camera is focused on. That is what rehearsal is for. I've watched actors do take after take of this sort of stuff. Razz 

There is nothing like watching an actor "lean over a hospital bed" to have a heartfelt scene with their "scene partner" when the scene partner in the "hospital bed" is nothing but camera six inches from their face. And a PA reading the cue lines.

"Lean in a bit farther this time. No, now try it leaning back."

"Should my eye line be here, or here?"

"Uuuuuuh . . . it's right here." (Cameraman waves)

"OK."

(Scene)

"No, lean back a bit."

"Ok"

(Scene)

"Let's try something. Look right directly into the camera."

"Directly into the camera?"

"Yeah, we're doing this as an [X] pov. You'll be looking her right in the eyes when she wakes up, and we'll make it filmy like a dream . . ."

"Ok. Tell me when my eyes are focused at the spot. Did I get it?"

"A little more to the X. That's good. Now lean forward again."

"Am I still looking at the right spot? Am I looking her in the eye, now?"

"Yup!"

(PA reads cue, actor cries directly into the camera.)

End result, two seconds:

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/14/2013, 12:41 pm

AnneNeville wrote:I did a very long hand-holding comparison between this one and Blaine taking Kurt's hand in Wonder-ful.

It's Not that [He] Doesn't Understand, [He] Just [Doesn't] Like the Answer plus an addition in reply to additional GIFS.
I remember that piece.You analyzed really well. I have always thought Blaine thinks first about him and his needs and then his d**** needs. Grabbing, taking and owning....wether it's songs, stages or people.

Oh, and I forgot to say yesterday: just because you got a little misplaced in the BTS picture stuff yesterday don't stop pondering. I like to read them as this hand holding piece proves. Smile
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/14/2013, 12:49 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:I did a very long hand-holding comparison between this one and Blaine taking Kurt's hand in Wonder-ful.

I remember that piece.You analyzed really well. I have always thought Blaine thinks first about him and his needs and then his d**** needs. Grabbing, taking and owning....wether it's songs, stages or people.

Oh, and I forgot to say yesterday: just because you got a little misplaced in the BTS picture stuff yesterday don't stop pondering. I like to read them as this hand holding piece proves. Smile
Thanks. The video today shows just how much cherrypicking they did with the photos they posted, though (None of the shots showed Darren on his mark for that scene by the foot of the stairs, even though we got a very close up picture of Chris on his second mark, which WAS FOR THAT SCENE!). So, yeah, I may analyze some things after the fact, but I'm going to remember from now on that if any behind the scenes photos are going to be cropped or chosen very carefully to not give anything away (of course), so there isn't much point in hypothesizing based on them.

I can still analyze what I see in a video, though, for example. At least there you can see a semi-continuous stream (though, again, that video had several takes cut together oddly).

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/14/2013, 4:08 pm

LMAO!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/14/2013, 4:09 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:I think that that person might not be really focusing on nothing but the fluffy feelings of their own.

Funny how some things and shapes of hand get stuck in fans minds. I liked that gif set. Someone should do a comparative (ANYONE?!) of the difference between Blaine and Kurt at Pavarotti's burial and this one between Kadam. Because TBH I didn't think the one someone had picked to represent Klaine was very good one.

This is me just being pedantic, everyone should have the same, equal starting point. But yes one klainers faux pas did save the aftenoon. Wink
I did a very long hand-holding comparison between this one and Blaine taking Kurt's hand in Wonder-ful.

I remember that! Blaine grabs his hand and forces him, and he is clearly uncomfortable with it. Adam gently extends his hand to Kurt and allows Kurt to make the final move in taking his hand. That sums up Klaine and Kadam right there.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/16/2013, 11:56 am

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrkficsUPm1r295ako5_250General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrkficsUPm1r295ako9_250
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrkficsUPm1r295ako10_250General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrkficsUPm1r295ako1_250
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrkficsUPm1r295ako2_r1_250General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrkficsUPm1r295ako7_250
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrkficsUPm1r295ako6_250General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrkficsUPm1r295ako3_250
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrkficsUPm1r295ako4_r1_250General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrkficsUPm1r295ako8_r1_250
x

:( Things like this remind me why I should never trust the Glee writers. Every time something good happens to him Kurt pays very high price.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/16/2013, 1:31 pm

e!, whose editors obviously do not bother to proofread, have posted the following (which is general Glee, and not a spoiler or to do with Kurt, so I'm putting it here):

[...]Do you have any other info on season five?
While no one will ever be able to replay Cory Monteith, we have heard that Glee is looking to cast a new male lead, and this character will be a major recurring guest star in the new season. All we know right now is that he’ll be handsome, older than the kids at McKinley and in New York, and duh, he can sing. Maybe a new teacher?
[x]

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/16/2013, 9:43 pm

sheny wrote:General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrkficsUPm1r295ako5_250General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrkficsUPm1r295ako9_250
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrkficsUPm1r295ako10_250General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrkficsUPm1r295ako1_250
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrkficsUPm1r295ako2_r1_250General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrkficsUPm1r295ako7_250
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrkficsUPm1r295ako6_250General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrkficsUPm1r295ako3_250
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrkficsUPm1r295ako4_r1_250General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrkficsUPm1r295ako8_r1_250
x

:( Things like this remind me why I should never trust the Glee writers. Every time something good happens to him Kurt pays very high price.
His look of anger and hurt when Rachel laughs in his face after he tries to kiss her! :( crycry The way he kind of jerked her to him made me think he was on the verge of punching her. And for once, I wouldn't have blamed him...

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/16/2013, 9:43 pm

AnneNeville wrote:e!, whose editors obviously do not bother to proofread, have posted the following (which is general Glee, and not a spoiler or to do with Kurt, so I'm putting it here):

While no one will ever be able to replay Cory Monteith, we have heard that Glee is looking to cast a new male lead, and this character will be a major recurring guest star in the new season. All we know right now is that he’ll be handsome, older than the kids at McKinley and in New York, and duh, he can sing. Maybe a new teacher?
[x]
Oh jeez. Goodbye, Matt....

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/16/2013, 10:42 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:e!, whose editors obviously do not bother to proofread, have posted the following (which is general Glee, and not a spoiler or to do with Kurt, so I'm putting it here):

[x]
Do you think so?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/16/2013, 10:45 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

[x]
Do you think so?
Yes, I do. :(

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/16/2013, 11:55 pm

Well, Matt has been wanting off this show for a long time. fanny2
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 12:28 am

ColferInspired wrote:Well, Matt has been wanting off this show for a long time. fanny2
Has he? That makes me feel a little better, then.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/17/2013, 12:39 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Well, Matt has been wanting off this show for a long time. fanny2

Me too. Too Bad Darren does not want to be off the show.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 12:41 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
Me too. Too Bad Darren  does not  want to be off the show.
I know! But why would he? He's being treated like a king over there.dryy 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/17/2013, 12:46 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
Me too. Too Bad Darren  does not  want to be off the show.
I know! But why would he? He's being treated like a king over there.dryy 
True he his .dryy 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 2:01 am

It would be truly inventive of FOX or RIB to make either Kurt or Artie their new male lead.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/17/2013, 2:11 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:It would be truly inventive of FOX or RIB to make either Kurt or Artie their new male lead.
It would. I prefer Kurt but Artie would be great too. Either one would be way better than Blaine in my opinion.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 2:11 am

They are my two favorite male singers!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next