Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3

+32
Piciollina
Porcelainbyfire
Catt24
Vir Cotto
ColferGirl
Ireth
dap1217
Georgette888
MissSoniaPP
bayth
coxfire
tanita_mors
glimmerle
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
TimF
ColferInspired
sheny
fantastica
Divalicious
Delight
Glorfindel
ladydianab
valkeakuulas
Buenos
arina
brisallie
AnneNeville
MoviesAreLife
ColdFlame96
Lottie2303
36 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3

Post  ColferInspired 6/29/2013, 10:00 am

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 12 Tumblr_mp4ivxHkBd1qmegzfo1_250  General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 12 Tumblr_mp4ivxHkBd1qmegzfo2_250

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 12 Tumblr_mp4ivxHkBd1qmegzfo3_250   General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 12 Tumblr_mp4ivxHkBd1qmegzfo4_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3

Post  fantastica 6/29/2013, 10:08 am

i don't know if lea does the cropping, because this is an official promo pic (not done w/ a camera phone). i also am sure if lea can photoshop, but this maybe one of hte official crops given to her and she likes it enough to post it.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/29/2013, 10:10 am

Chord's hair is seriously looking quite gross and dated straight from the 90's. The styling of this group photo is generally very dumb and weird. Kurt as a east coast preppie? Lea with her boobs sticking out?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/29/2013, 10:11 am

fantastica wrote:i don't know if lea does the cropping, because this is an official promo pic (not done w/ a camera phone). i also am sure if lea can photoshop, but this maybe one of hte official crops given to her and she likes it enough to post it.

You could be right there, which makes it even more interesting. humhum 
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/29/2013, 10:25 am

valkeakuulas wrote:Chord's hair is seriously looking quite gross and dated straight from the 90's. The styling of this group photo is generally very dumb and weird. Kurt as a east coast preppie? Lea with her boobs sticking out?

sam is poor, so his styling has to reflect that. tonguue  Kurt looks fine. if Lea doesn't stick her boobs here, where will she put them? Razz 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/29/2013, 10:37 am

Chris and Naya also wear the same clothes from the season 4 finale. Everything is a bit odd...

But I really love the gif. The differences between the old and new cast in terms of happiness is undeniable. It makes me sad how resigned the old cast seems to appear.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 6/29/2013, 10:46 am

ColferInspired wrote:General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 12 Tumblr_mp4ivxHkBd1qmegzfo1_250
Those Hollywood Teeth...
Why, Cory, why... :(
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 6/29/2013, 11:01 am

brisallie wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Lea probably doesn't really know the newbies because she has never really had any scenes with them.

Well, will you take a look at this.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 12 Tumblr_mgqmvkDFn71r4ezfzo1_500

Umm I'm trying not to be harsh, because probably they really feel they "grew up" last year while were in Glee, but I'm agree the old cast rolled their eyes and said "Bitch please, we've been here longer than you, so what are you talking about?"

I would roll my eyes at them too. What growing up did they do for 8 months exactly? The originals looked like babies when they started Glee almost 5 years ago. Look at them now.

And of Course Lea doesn't consider them her family. She probably barely knows them. They had only one scene together in Artie's dream sequence in the Christmas episode.
The original cast made Glee popular and loved. They won this stupid show Golden Globe, Emmy, SAG and PCA awards. And after all their hard work RIB gave all the focus and screen time to some new people nobody cares about. I know the new actors have no fault they all look like very sweet people but if I was in Lea, Chris or Naya's place and somebody just came out of nowhere and "stole" my job I would be pretty mad and crop them out of pictures too.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/29/2013, 11:13 am

fantastica wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:Chord's hair is seriously looking quite gross and dated straight from the 90's. The styling of this group photo is generally very dumb and weird. Kurt as a east coast preppie? Lea with her boobs sticking out?

sam is poor, so his styling has to reflect that. tonguue  Kurt looks fine. if Lea doesn't stick her boobs here, where will she put them? Razz 

Even a poor person, who in my head still lives with the Hudson-Hummels, can afford to buy/borrow shampoo! It's not like he's homeless. Smile

I hadn't made the connection that Chris and Naya were wearing the same clothes they wore at the final ep because Chris having that sweater wrapped around his sholders. I get that this colourfully dressed ensamble can't have one wearing black jacket. I just hate that sweater thrown over the shoulders look.

ETA: After closer inspection I think it"s a thick scarf and not a sweater. Same effect though.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 6/29/2013, 12:56 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Lea's cropped version of the photo is what Glee should be--no blarren, no newbies.  

It is funny that they did this without the Golden Boy Darren, though.  I mean, I know it must be tough to get them all together when they aren't filming, and Darren is on tour, but it seems like with the pedestal he is on, you'd think they would have waited until he was available.  His tour ends Sunday, so it would have only been a few days.

But then again, it is nice to have a picture without him making a dorky face.  They'll porbably just photoshop him in.

I'm actually curious as to why Darren was allowed to bow out of doing the first promo shots. The tour he's doing has nothing to do with Glee and as a cast member, his first obligation is to the show that pays him and gives him the platform that lets him do his outside activities. Everyone else in the primary cast tailors their schedules around their commitments to Glee (which is why Chris got a grand total of three weeks to film SBL in between the end of the summer tour and the beginning of shooting). But Darren is always given his out to do what he wants. Really not sure why he warrants that special consideration.

And I would think that he would want to promote the show that has so richly supported him last year. You would think that he would have built in time to do Glee promo into his touring schedule.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/29/2013, 3:03 pm

The only thing I can think of is that maybe Darren had the tour preapproved, and the date for this was decided afterwards. But it seems like they should have been able to wait a week or two to do it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/29/2013, 3:14 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:The only thing I can think of is that maybe Darren had the tour preapproved, and the date for this was decided afterwards.  But it seems like they should have been able to wait a week or two to do it.

You never know. Maybe this was actually the best day to get as many as possible together and just add the few (ie. Darren) missing ones via photoshop.

I don't get why they had to show us the unfinished version? Couldn't they have waited to release the final product? It would have avoided a lot of drama.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 6/29/2013, 3:17 pm

It's just social media 'buzz'. They have to get people starting talking about Glee again now the hiatus is on its last legs and the cast has always been their best weapon in that.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 7/1/2013, 5:55 am

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 12 Tumblr_mp90x2hbYc1qc7ddno1_500

I wish I was Kevin's arm Razz
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 7/1/2013, 6:01 am

Good grief, yes. Kevin's arm and Lea's arm. lol
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 7/1/2013, 6:14 am

Melissa and Blake look like Melissa and Blake as a couple. Shouldn't they at least pretend to be in character?

I like the pic. But Kevin's arm is really going to places Razz 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/1/2013, 6:15 am

Kevin's hand is dangerously close to the promised land! And it's interesting that so many of the original cast still segregated themselves away from the noobs. Like how Lea, Chris and Cory stayed together. Besties forever!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 7/1/2013, 6:17 am

I'm not sure that this is in character actually. I think some of these pics coming out are in costume but just cast pics really.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 7/1/2013, 6:24 am

Ranwing wrote:Kevin's hand is dangerously close to the promised land! And it's interesting that so many of the original cast still segregated themselves away from the noobs. Like how Lea, Chris and Cory stayed together. Besties forever!

A lot of thought and deliberation goes into photoshots. So, RIB and FOX separate the Oldies and Newbies on purpose. Sam, on an interesting note, sits in the middle. Maybe he'll be the one to stay around this time? I wonder what it means for the show.

[quote"Georgette888"]I'm not sure that this is in character actually. I think some of these pics coming out are in costume but just cast pics really.[/quote]

All of them are in custom and they want to promote the show. So in my humble opinion, they are all in character and should act like it. The pictures are also staged and deliberate. So, yeah I expect them to be in character actually.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 7/1/2013, 6:25 am

Love the picture, my five favorites (Chris, Cory, Lea, Kevin and Naya) are there nicely together :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/1/2013, 6:58 am

dap1217 wrote:General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 12 Tumblr_mp90x2hbYc1qc7ddno1_500

I actually like this pic.

A part of me is thinking what if they decide to graduate everyone and end McKinley that way, and for some strange reason they all go to New York?

They have pulled some unbelievable things, like making Blaine a junior.

I don't believe what is in the THR, they have been fed rubbish by Fox and Ryan before. Though the newbies being regulars would be true.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 7/1/2013, 7:02 am

The thing is though that the photos coming out at the moment are just ones tweeted or IG-ed by Lea and Chord, not official promo stuff. Those will come out, badly photoshopped I'm sure, eventually. So I'm not sure how much these are from the 'official' stuff and how much they are more casual stuff the cast have done (and tptb will encourage them to tweet for PR lbr) in between? Especially since Chord captioned that pic: @chordoverstreet Just a pile gleeks! Us being dorks!! Love this photo #season5 #Glee good times @druidDUDE and @NayaRivera Anyway, we'll see eventually. neutre 
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/1/2013, 7:22 am

Georgette888 wrote:The thing is though that the photos coming out at the moment are just ones tweeted or IG-ed by Lea and Chord, not official promo stuff. Those will come out, badly photoshopped I'm sure, eventually. So I'm not sure how much these are from the 'official' stuff and how much they are more casual stuff the cast have done (and tptb will encourage them to tweet for PR lbr) in between? Especially since Chord captioned that pic: @chordoverstreet Just a pile gleeks! Us being dorks!! Love this photo #season5 #Glee good times @druidDUDE and @NayaRivera Anyway, we'll see eventually. neutre 

I just want them to drop McKinley so desperately, that I am clutching at straws at the moment.

These pics are so misleading.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/1/2013, 7:29 am

dap1217 wrote:General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 12 Tumblr_mp90x2hbYc1qc7ddno1_500

Someone commented that it looks like Chris is trying not to laugh.

As I look at this pic again, I think they are right. Razz 
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 7/1/2013, 7:33 am

One oberservation, do they have limited clothing budget? All of them wear S4 clothes. Considering they try to promote S5... it is rather strange to me.

I start to think it would be better just to get the final pictures instead of those previews. It just ignites too much confusion.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next