Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3

+32
Piciollina
Porcelainbyfire
Catt24
Vir Cotto
ColferGirl
Ireth
dap1217
Georgette888
MissSoniaPP
bayth
coxfire
tanita_mors
glimmerle
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
TimF
ColferInspired
sheny
fantastica
Divalicious
Delight
Glorfindel
ladydianab
valkeakuulas
Buenos
arina
brisallie
AnneNeville
MoviesAreLife
ColdFlame96
Lottie2303
36 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3

Post  ChrisColferFan1 6/27/2013, 6:39 pm

Not sure were to post this. I decided to post this here. I hope next season Kurt get more storylines ,while Blaine gets less of them, I also hope Kurt and Blaine does not get back together. I did not Blaine like at all during the entire 4th season, Was never a big of him, but like him a lot more during seasons 2 and 3. I especially like him a lot more during season 2. I might start to like him a lot more, if he apologizes to Kurt for not only cheating but for blaming him for the cheating. He must also let Kurt decide if he want's to get back with him or not.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3

Post  Jellyrolls 6/27/2013, 7:01 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:Not sure were to post this. I decided to post this here. I hope next season Kurt get more storylines ,while Blaine gets less of them, I also hope Kurt and Blaine does not get back together. I did not Blaine like at all during the entire 4th season, Was never a big  of him, but like him a lot  more during seasons 2 and 3. I especially  like him a lot more during season 2. I might start to like him a lot more, if he apologizes to Kurt for not only  cheating but for blaming him for the cheating. He must also let Kurt  decide if he  want's to get back with him or not.

What a nice change of pace to be able to say I agree with you Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 6/27/2013, 7:09 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:Not sure were to post this. I decided to post this here. I hope next season Kurt get more storylines ,while Blaine gets less of them, I also hope Kurt and Blaine does not get back together. I did not Blaine like at all during the entire 4th season, Was never a big  of him, but like him a lot  more during seasons 2 and 3. I especially  like him a lot more during season 2. I might start to like him a lot more, if he apologizes to Kurt for not only  cheating but for blaming him for the cheating. He must also let Kurt  decide if he  want's to get back with him or not.

What a nice change of pace to be able to say I agree with you Wink

Thank  you. Smile
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/28/2013, 12:01 am

in season 3 naya got tons of stuff including solos. at the end of s3 she broke up w/ that writer, and s4 we hardly saw her. now that same writer is becoming a producer. good or bad? who knows. this show is so boring and i only watch kurt edits, so whatever happens i can hardly care.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/28/2013, 1:42 am

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 11 Tumblr_mp33pwKNDX1r4ezfzo2_500

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 11 Tumblr_mp33pwKNDX1r4ezfzo1_500

He's a set designer.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/28/2013, 3:34 am

fantastica wrote:in season 3 naya got tons of stuff including solos. at the end of s3 she broke up w/ that writer, and s4 we hardly saw her. now that same writer is becoming a producer. good or bad? who knows. this show is so boring and i only watch kurt edits, so whatever happens i can hardly care.

The guy who has written according to the entire fandom one of the worst episodes in Glee history, is becoming a producer? Are they kidding me?! Guess I can just higher my expectations how much they will mess up S5 once again.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 6/28/2013, 3:58 am

Found this on chriscolfernews.tumblr.com
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 11 Tumblr_mosby0kYBy1rojy6eo2_1280

Good times, these people always will be "Glee" for me, not Jarley, Blaine etc...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/28/2013, 4:10 am

arina wrote:Found this on chriscolfernews.tumblr.com
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 11 Tumblr_mosby0kYBy1rojy6eo2_1280

Good times, these people always will be "Glee" for me, not Jarley, Blaine etc...

I have more thoughts and emotions about Matt, who had one line in the entire first season, then the new cast. That is most certainly another proof of the failure from S4.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/28/2013, 4:15 am

It's a good masquerade that they supposedly have planned a season ahead, with pulling all the technical people to work already. I have no doubt they think they have everything figured out...but so did they have it last year as well and that was a mess. It's hilarious to see when they will actually fall again this year. I could bet a few dollars on an timing hiatus during the next season for unidentified reasons, Glee has been the unfortunate production with a lot of "unexpected" delays.

Mr.Ex-Rivera getting a promotion can only mean good: he hopefully has no longer time to write any episodes, hopefully. Sucks for Naya though if they can not have professional relationship. Which of course we know nothing about, but it's fun to assume. It would be so awkward to have your ex, especially if the break-up wasn't nice, as your boss.

But all of the cast have worked for Murphy for the past four years so I'm sure they are equipt to handle megalomaniacs and jerks where ever they end up.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/28/2013, 4:29 am

Yeah, but FOX would prove again how incredible stupid they are. Naya is a fan favorite. Fact. By dismissing and reducing her, they are only endangering their brand. Same goes for Chris. The ex-dude, I do not know the name of, is literally hated in the Glee fandom. By participating in a stupid, obvious ex-revenge scheme and supporting her ex, it may just ignite another fandom war with the showrunners.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 6/28/2013, 9:20 pm

Lea posted this photo from the Glee promo photoshoot today: *note she posted it with the phrase "Family Photo" fanny2 

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 11 BN4MOCeCAAAfqIL

*note she cropped it from this photo without Blarren (he must not have made it back to L.A.)
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/28/2013, 10:18 pm

bayth wrote:Lea posted this photo from the Glee promo photoshoot today:

*note she cropped it from this photo without Blarren (he must not have made it back to L.A.)

I don't know it this was done on purpose, but it is like they are grouped.

And I love how Lea has framed this, and I could live with Sam and Tina going to New York.

And if it was just this small group right here in this promo pic, then it could work for the show.

They could have had Sam and Tina posed on the other side. But I am thinking Sam and Tina will be going to New York.

Hopefully they will do some repair to Kurt and Tina's friendship. And hopefully Kurt and Sam do become friends again, as Chord works brilliantly with Chris, that is were he has the chemistry.

Couldn't they have waited until Blarren came back?

Not that I care in the slightest. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/28/2013, 11:00 pm

Lea's cropped version of the photo is what Glee should be--no blarren, no newbies.

It is funny that they did this without the Golden Boy Darren, though. I mean, I know it must be tough to get them all together when they aren't filming, and Darren is on tour, but it seems like with the pedestal he is on, you'd think they would have waited until he was available. His tour ends Sunday, so it would have only been a few days.

But then again, it is nice to have a picture without him making a dorky face. They'll porbably just photoshop him in.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/28/2013, 11:04 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Lea's cropped version of the photo is what Glee should be--no blarren, no newbies.  

It is funny that they did this without the Golden Boy Darren, though.  I mean, I know it must be tough to get them all together when they aren't filming, and Darren is on tour, but it seems like with the pedestal he is on, you'd think they would have waited until he was available.  His tour ends Sunday, so it would have only been a few days.

But then again, it is nice to have a picture without him making a dorky face.  They'll porbably just photoshop him in.

I would love it if they didn't. :( 

And is interesting how they didn't wait.

Now this is Glee I would definitely watch. banzai 
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/28/2013, 11:16 pm

bayth wrote:Lea posted this photo from the Glee promo photoshoot today: *note she posted it with the phrase "Family Photo" fanny2 

A couple of things to comments from this: One, where's Darren? Do they dared to do a photoshoot without "Blaine"? phr34r and second, it seems Lea doesn't consider the "newbies" her family.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/28/2013, 11:18 pm

Lea probably doesn't really know the newbies because she has never really had any scenes with them.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/28/2013, 11:39 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Lea probably doesn't really know the newbies because she has never really had any scenes with them.

Well, will you take a look at this.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 11 Tumblr_mgqmvkDFn71r4ezfzo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 6/28/2013, 11:42 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Lea's cropped version of the photo is what Glee should be--no blarren, no newbies.  
But then again, it is nice to have a picture without him making a dorky face.  They'll probably just photoshop him in.

When (and if) they do - I hope his ass is placed on the other side of the photo - as far away from the Talent as possible.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/28/2013, 11:48 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Lea probably doesn't really know the newbies because she has never really had any scenes with them.

Umm I'm trying not to be harsh, because probably they really feel they "grew up" last year while were in Glee, but I'm agree the old cast rolled their eyes and said "Bitch please, we've been here longer than you, so what are you talking about?"

Speaking of the golden days, weeks ago I found this on tumblr:

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 11 Tumblr_mn8xr2rFeP1qclilyo1_500
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/28/2013, 11:54 pm

bayth wrote:
But then again, it is nice to have a picture without him making a dorky face.  They'll probably just photoshop him in.

When (and if) they do - I hope his ass is placed on the other side of the photo - as far away from the Talent as possible.  

Same here. Twisted Evil 

By what Chris said in one of his interviews in France about them all sitting in their little groups, and how Lea has cropped this pic speaks volumes.

And that tweet, I don't think things are going to be happy on the set this season.

I wondering if they got their scripts and poor Lea and the rest are getting even more limited screen time.

Some are angry with Lea for cropping that pic. Or saying she is throwing shade.

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/28/2013, 11:56 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Umm I'm trying not to be harsh, because probably they really feel they "grew up" last year while were in Glee, but I'm agree the old cast rolled their eyes and said "Bitch please, we've been here longer than you, so what are you talking about?"

Speaking of the golden days, weeks ago I found this on tumblr:

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 11 Tumblr_mn8xr2rFeP1qclilyo1_500

A lot of these old pics have been popping up on tumblr over the hiatus, that more and more are appearing.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/29/2013, 12:01 am

ColferInspired wrote:

A lot of these old pics have been popping up on tumblr over the hiatus, that more and more are appearing.

Really? Is been a while since I was on the Glee tag, so I didn't know. But you know, I'm not sure if this doing something good. At least in my case, it brings up all the memories from those days and is nostalgic. Besides,people could start to compare.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/29/2013, 12:06 am

brisallie wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Really? Is been a while since I was on the Glee tag, so I didn't know. But you know, I'm not sure if this doing something good. At least in my case, it brings up all the memories from those days and is nostalgic. Besides,people could start to compare.

I never go in the Glee tag, they have been popping up in the Chris Colfer tag and on my dashboard.

Though today it is all Chris as it should be.

They post old songs from season one and two as well, not just pics.

It is nice to see as some of these I have never seen before.

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/29/2013, 3:16 am

I want to finally the the cut Mercedes/Kurt song! All those new released pictures just want me to see it more.

I also agree, all those released pictures just give me nostalgic feelings.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 6/29/2013, 9:23 am

bayth wrote:Lea posted this photo from the Glee promo photoshoot today: *note she posted it with the phrase "Family Photo" fanny2 

I did not like that Lea have taken the new actors of the picture
I understand that the Originals are closer between them.
But to do this Lea conveys the idea that the originals are not helping new actors to integrate.
This is not good for new actors and Glee
Originals have to let the idea "we're better than you" dryy 
In a series of TV you have to work in group and when there are new people you have to help them integrate.
With Darren was the same at the beginning.
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next