Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6

+31
Piciollina
samanthamumba
opals
kac
sjonnepon
Adamina
MissSoniaPP
dap1217
ChrisColferFan1
glimmerle
ladydianab
AnneNeville
bayth
Buenos
coxfire
Jellyrolls
sheny
arina
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Ireth
Delight
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Georgette888
fantastica
brisallie
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
ColdFlame96
35 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6

Post  ColferInspired 5/30/2013, 9:06 am

Lottie2303 wrote:As I said, it is a doable-edged sword. I guess no one comes even close how it most feel like to live with so many scrutiny and basically a glass-bowl, where people look and comment on what you do day in and out. No preparation can prepare you.

Still, Chris chose to audition in LA and television projects. Being an actor doesn’t limit you to just one field. He could have concentrated on theatre, but didn’t do that.

He chose a career in public light and being recognized basically is a bullet-proof way that he is successful. Especially because Chris is neither known for any gossip nor any scandals. He is famous for his craft. So, while I feel for him, I am not throwing a pity party. It was his decision.

I just wish his ‘fans’ would be more willing to accept and respect his decision. That what bothers me the most in how random people believe to define Chris life and question his decisions. No matter how famous he is, a certain amout of privacy should never be crossed, and some fans clearly cross that perimeter by trying to tell him how to live his life.

Ones like Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears and now Justin Beiber have and are not handling fame all that well, and have and is getting into trouble.

Chris has handled fame really well and still has stayed grounded. I think Chris will always be okay.

Us fans worry about him, but he is not an alcoholic, or on drugs, he doesn't get into fights, or race around in a sports car, or attack paps, or tweets nasty things to other celebs like some celebs have done.

So, when you think about it there reason to worry about Chris?

He has seen the rough part of fame with fans in public, but it might have scared him, but it didn't break him.

He is a lot stronger than he says he is.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6

Post  arina 5/30/2013, 9:38 am

I think Britney, Bieber etc have alot of higher level of fame. And I am not worried about Chris I am just saying that while there certainly are many good things about being famous, it suck that sometimes you can go somewhere without your whole fandom knew about that and of course the the fact some fans have feeling they have the right to dictate their idol how to live his life is the worst.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/30/2013, 9:41 am

I don't worry about Chris. I think he is perfectly fine and handles fame very well. I also think he knows how to play the game and can use the press very much to his advantage. He also isn’t a hermit hiding away but continues to have a life. I doubt he worries that much actually about paparazzi, as I also don’t get the impression he regularly gets chased or followed. Most pictures are usually from fans. But some people responded by feeling bad for him being followed and that people tweet his location on Twitter.

All I said that despite feeling sorry for him being followed and the limited amount of privacy, I don't feel a lot of pity. Chris chose this profession by himself; he wasn't a child star forced in the business by parents and therefore also needs to handle the negative sides.

I am actually the exact opposite of being worried, because my overall attitude is basically he has to deal with it. His profession also opens so many great opportunities and benefits. You cannot have all. Mind you, Chris never made such a statement and it is only my opinion.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 5/30/2013, 9:45 am

Sorry, mishap

Last edited by coxfire on 5/30/2013, 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/30/2013, 9:57 am

fantastica wrote:i spoiled my cat rotten so he is not totally rotted. :( i will see if a good deal of spanking may remedy the case once he comes back - if he comes back.

Did he comeback? I hope he's in better mood today.
ColferInspired wrote:

In the SAG pics I thought his hair looked brown, same with the Upfront pics.

Even the Coachella pics to me his hair looks brown, but in the birthday pics it looks blonde again.

In the Disneyland pics his hair is definitely blonde. I have seen older pics of Will and I think his natural hair colour is blonde.

Maybe is just my computer. unsure

Probably it was the light. But usually your haircolor looks lighter when you're expose to the sunlight.

arina wrote:I am more concerned about how much the fandom knows about Chris's boyfriend, we shouldn't even know his name, but fandom knows his name and last name, his age, information about his family and friends, have tons of pictures from times he was not even with Chris.... It's kinda scary how much people were able find out about a guy they saw only on few pictures from disneylad and one picture from christmas party.

I'm concerned too. Still I remember when I went holidays for a week, and then I cameback and people were talking about this boy called Will. I was astonished how some fans found his name, actually until nowadays I've no freaking idea how they did it. I mean, the only reference they had was a picture from several events he had with Chris, nothing else. So I bet one of his friends leaked out the information, and for me that's not good, because what kind of friends are those?. And someone pointed that Chris doesn't have the level of fame that Britney or JB have, but sometimes obsessive fans can be as terrible as paparazzis.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/30/2013, 10:09 am

Delight wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 7 Tumblr_mnl9qguf001s3q1kzo1_500

Hmm... is it strange for me to consider this line of questioning by this twitter-savvy Chris fan to be a tad too intrusive? I know that there are many people who are excited about Chris being with Will in public, and getting confirmation of this happening seems to be of utmost importance to the people who are supportive of them being together and want more evidence of them being together but...

I don't know. While I do appreciate reading about accounts of Chris and Will sightings, I would gladly forgo all that if there's the slightest sign that all this attention to Chris's relationship status makes him uncomfortable. I guess I'm just feeling overprotective of Chris's privacy.
My thoughts exactly.
I don't mind spontaneous sightings and people tweeting about that, but I think this sort of questions is crossing a line. We complain a lot (and rightfully) about CrissColfers, but some Chill fans are taking it too far as well.
If that makes us both overprotective then so be it. vexe

(And of course I like pics of Chris, and more confirmation about him being happy with Will, but if this kind of snooping prevents or hinders him/them from being able to enjoy some private time off with family or on holiday I don't want to know. I as his fan am not more important than Chris himself. If he goes with Will to DisneyWorld or another amusement park in Orlando then we'll know soon enough, and I won't mind because he knows very well he'd be recognised and photographed there.)

Lottie2303 wrote:
arina wrote:I am more concerned about how much the fandom knows about Chris's boyfriend, we shouldn't even know his name, but fandom knows his name and last name, his age, information about his family and friends, have tons of pictures from times he was not even with Chris.... It's kinda scary how much people were able find out about a guy they saw only on few pictures from disneylad and one picture from christmas party.

Most of those information are on IMDB. However I agree it is scary how fast they knew his name and are willing sto stalk/hack hs accounts/the acounts of his friends and family. I clearly crosses some lines.
Yes, agreed.
I can't even understand how they found out Will's name in the first place? And although I'm glad we've got a name instead of having to refer to Chrisneyland boy all the time, it should have stopped there, or at the most at his public IMDb page.
Going to Will's personal blog, his facebook and twitter friends' blogs etc, and publicize all that information, before giving him the chance to choose whether he wanted this information shared [i]worldwide[/](!) or whether he wanted to keep that more private among only friends and family once he found out he was 'famous', is extremely bad behaviour, imo, and crossing a lot of lines.

You can argue that that information was out there for everyone to see in the first place, but come on: we all know that these sort of blogs hardly harvest any interest except for their direct friends and some stray visitors who are simply googling and surfing the web on a bored afternoon. These blogs are not made for thousands of people to see.
Chris and other famous people know that if they make such a blog (facebook or twitter) it will be viewed by many thousands, so they either don't make one, or make it private once they realize they are becoming famous, or be careful what to post there. They get that choice to make themselves. The 'fans' that exposed Will like that (and why am I not surprised it was a Darren stan?) never gave him that choice (by an email warning of some kind). But I bet if someone whould do that to them they'd cry foul and say that it's unfair. :angry:

Lottie2303 wrote:To be fair, Chris chose to be an actor knowing full well the consequences. It most likely sucks anyway, but getting recognized also means a fanbase and success. It is a double-edged sword.
I wanted to answer this, but then @arina answered it for me:
arina wrote:It is true but I think it's differet to know you want to be an actor because you love the craft and knowing that there is some chance you could became famous and then actually experience what it's like to be famous tv show actor. I don't think you can imagine what it's like before you experience it. I also think that Chris never expected to be this kind of heartthrob, I don't think he ever thought that many of his fans are going to be teenage girls...

Lottie2303 wrote:Still, Chris chose to audition in LA and television projects. Being an actor doesn’t limit you to just one field. He could have concentrated on theatre, but didn’t do that.

He chose a career in public light and being recognized basically is a bullet-proof way that he is successful. Especially because Chris is neither known for any gossip nor any scandals. He is famous for his craft. So, while I feel for him, I am not throwing a pity party. It was his decision.
That's like blaming a rape victim for getting raped because she wore a short skirt in public.

Fame is a side-effect of being a succesful actor, but it's not part of the goal for most of them (at least not the really good ones, imo).
Sure, Chris could have chosen an acting career path that would have kept him out of the spotlight, but why should a mostly positive but definitely sometimes negative side-effect of his profession keep him from trying to work with the best from the best? I'm not saying that local community theatre isn't good, nor that there aren't some very genuine and talented people who never get famous, but if you want to work on a high level in America as an actor it means you try your luck to get work in L.A. or on Broadway, and sometimes these jobs (when you're lucky and get a good main character role in a series or a movie) will make you famous, but certainly not always, and definitely not on the level that Chris has become famous.
Chris didn't "decide" to become this famous: it simply happened to him.

Most actors (90%?) that work in Hollywood can live reasonably normal lives, most of the Glee cast included. And usually their level of talent has got very little to do with their level of fame. It's just the high profile 'stars' that have a lot of negative experience with their level of fame.
When Chris got Glee he could not have known he would be a break-out star and become this famous, arguably the most famous actor of the whole bunch. He couldn't have fathomed back then he would achieve this Justin Bieber like teenbased stardom fame in only 2 years time. He didn't "choose" fame, he chose trying to pursue a career in the best way possible in something that he's skilled and very talented to do (and was rejected for for many years), so he would be able to get out of his backward town and a job among equally talented peers and colleagues.

And Chris certainly didn't "choose" being harassed on a daily basis over a fictional relationship, with a magnifying glass put on him by his fans, not the media/paparazzi(!) on whoever he is dating in real life, with the complication of him being one of the few young out and proud gay icons out there.
Saying "He chose to be famous himself by becoming an actor in L.A." (and "he's getting nicely paid for it too, so I shouldn't feel sorry for him" that's usually is attached to that thought) is not an excuse for so-called fans to spy on him and whoever he associates with the way they do (yes, Chill fans: I'm looking at you too), or to severely cross his privacy boundaries just because they think they feel entitled.
When a famous person is off the clock: it's okay to admire them from a distance, but don't intrude and let them enjoy the tiny bit of privacy they so desperately want and need.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 5/30/2013, 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/30/2013, 10:09 am

brisallie wrote:I'm concerned too. Still I remember when I went holidays for a week, and then I cameback and people were talking about this boy called Will. I was astonished how some fans found his name, actually until nowadays I've no freaking idea how they did it. I mean, the only reference they had was a picture from several events he had with Chris, nothing else. So I bet one of his friends leaked out the information, and for me that's not good, because what kind of friends are those?. And someone pointed that Chris doesn't have the level of fame that Britney or JB have, but sometimes obsessive fans can be as terrible as paparazzis.
It wasn't any Will's friends, from what I heard some obsessed people searched through Chris's friends accounts, well and eventually found him in Ashley's friends on fb. There they found out his name and it was easier to stalk all his other accounts for them then.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/30/2013, 10:16 am

arina wrote:It wasn't any Will's friends, from what I heard some obsessed people searched through Chris's friends accounts, well and eventually found him in Ashley's friends on fb. There they found out his name and it was easier to stalk all his other accounts for them then.
Wow, that's a bit sick and quite obsessed, isn't it? vomit2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/30/2013, 10:17 am

arina wrote:
It wasn't any Will's friends, from what I heard some obsessed people searched through Chris's friends accounts, well and eventually found him in Ashley's friends on fb. There they found out his name and it was easier to stalk all his other accounts for them then.

Thanks for telling me this. I was already cursing Will's friends, because that would have been a shameless behaviour. Well what those fans did was a shameless (and psycho) behaviour.

P.S the stalker inside of me would have done the same. :blush:
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/30/2013, 10:28 am

It did disturb me that night when I saw all these tweets. One knew what Broadshow show he saw, then another tweeted he was at a movie theatre watching a movie and which one it was. Then there was another about what restaurant he went to and so on and so on. This went on all night.

At least it isn't at that level now.

It's nice to know that Chill are in Florida. That's it I don't want to know anymore.

If Chris choices to put up pics, I will look at them post a comment, but not have it personal, by asking personal questions on his instagram.

Chris should have control on what he wants to show or tell.

Some fans (especially one) is trying to take that choice away from him.

That is really wrong.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/30/2013, 10:44 am

I still hate the way Klainers and CrissColfer ones treat Chris.

I still would get overprotective of Chris, but after seeing what has happened with other young stars, it just got me thinking.

Many have gone off the rails.

I remember when Chris was just nineteen and I used to read stories where forty year old men used to come up to Chris and Ryan would be protective.

Men used to send him nude pictures of themselves. And one when we first saw his LA Halloween costume, made a comment that he could rape a city.

Then there was the stalker that was a grown man that acted like he was Chris's boyfriend and said he was coming to the studio and that he had been there before. He used to comment on Chris's pics and the comments were sexual and disgusting.

Someone did contact Chris's people, but I don't know if this guy showed up at the studio again or not.

This is what I am trying to say, Chris has had a lot worse.

He has also had death threats.

If that were me I would be hiding from the world.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/30/2013, 10:55 am

^The way Chris is handling all this madmess for years now is incredible and admirable.
He truly is brave. wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/30/2013, 10:58 am

Glorfindel wrote:^The way Chris is handling all this madmess for years now is incredible and admirable.
He truly is brave. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 7 413578547

That is what I was trying to get at, but I think I worded things wrong and left a few details out. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 7 1277631452

With what he has to put up with now with just idiot fans, I feel must be just an annoyance to him.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/30/2013, 11:24 am

@ColferInspired, it won't be the first time I read stories about forty old men harassing young men, specially those who're just getting into the biz. But I had no idea Chris had to deal with it o.o I'm glad Ryan acted like the actual godfather Chris said was for him. Those men should be in jail, but disgustingly, I guess some of them are wealthy men who can pay for their release.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 5/30/2013, 3:53 pm

Delight wrote:
bayth wrote:Posting from my hotel room in London.... The glitter ball in his trailer? I remember Chris tweeted asking where could he find one. Then he said don't ask what it's for! He was only 19 at that time.

Nice to see you dropping by neutre . Hope you're enjoying UK. Will you be sticking around long enough to attend Chris's book signing.

I wish I could stay that long. I booked this trip months before Chris scheduled his book tour. If I had known I would have been here for it. I was upset to discover I could've bought tickets to tour the Harry Potter lots at Warner Bros. studios. When I looked the tickets were sold out... :( I've had a really good time, so far. I loved Paris so much! I may have to go back again. Today, I toured The Tower of London, Tower Bridge, the Globe Theatre and The Memorial where the fire that destroyed London in 1666 started. It's an impressive city, so far. Tomorrow I'm going to Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey and Windsor Castle.

I thought this would be just a one time thing, but I'm enjoying it so much, I'm thinking I have to do more! tonguue
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/30/2013, 5:01 pm

I've been very grateful of the stuff and pictures Chris himself has posted and those have already been more than I've expected.

I think partly some Hollywood stars make the obvious choice of going to places where there are photographers hanging out, and like Glorfindel pointed out I'm thinking Chris in a place like Disneyland etc, is their choice and they may have to be prepared to see some irritating harrasing happening. It's not nice or even acceptable but I think that is part of the "game".

I'm sure most famous people have cars and means to drive into restaurants, bars and beaches that are not infested with paparazzi. Somehow I'm certain there might not be any photos or actual sightings of Chris in Florida if he really has gone and disappeared into the hicksville (saying that with love, I come from one Wink ) with Will, quite like when he has gone to see his parents in Clovis. There's just so little people doing the spotting.

I'm not going to be a hipocrite and say that I'm closing my eyes when a see a photo of Chris taken by a fan or a paparazzi. I see the facination and perhaps even need them, but then I think about how I would myself react in a situation where I'd see Chris. I could never dig out my camera of cell phone to take a picture. I would stare like a cracy person and memorise every little detail.

I think it takes a lot of social skills on both sides to make the "meeting" work. Airport vs. restaurant, work related vs. private day off. I think every person with a slight understanding of how society work can learn to recognize the right place and situation to approach a celebrity.

BTW I never knew Chris' stalker had been that insane, scary shit. I knew there had been crowding of him, but that kind of imaginary leud insinuation is tricky because technically I don't think they are breaking any laws. (Does California have laws protecting against this kind of verbal and viral threats?)

So thankful Chris has close friends around, going with him to places, cause you can't always take a bodyguard around. But it is kinda a sad that Chris can never really go wandering around alone, everyone needs that sometimes. That is why parts of France and probably Florida now can feel like a relief.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 5/30/2013, 7:25 pm

Here we go again. Sigh. Can we all report and block @chillinginDL1 now, please.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/30/2013, 10:32 pm

Georgette888 wrote:Here we go again. Sigh. Can we all report and block @chillinginDL1 now, please.

Not again.

They really are a pest aren't they. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 7 357632081

I just did. This person is like an insect you just want to swat or step on.

They'll probably have another whinge on tumblr. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 7 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/31/2013, 3:10 pm

I've been trying/am going to try to post and reblog only officially taken photographs from now on, I think (at least in terms of images that are not "in character" as Kurt Hummel).

I'd love to meet Chris someday, but I wouldn't ask for an autograph or a picture. I'd love just to have the opportunity to chat. However, if I'm exiting the entertainment business, the chances of that happening are going from almost-nil to nil. Unless I end up at his publisher, the chances of which are also next to nil.

I'm grateful for what he has chosen to share, and also for the restraint he's shown in what he DOES share. I wish that the world would give space in return. Lots of space.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/31/2013, 8:57 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 7 Tumblr_mnhio1NbiP1r3a0deo1_500
that is one good-looking green-eyed mothereffer. and chris looks very nice too. Smile

Someone is looking ruggedly handsome! Shocked I love how you can clearly see his freckles here, because they are always covered by makeup on Glee due to Kurt's porcelain complexion. Brian is a beauty also, with those big, green eyes of his.

As for that pathetic, creepy Chill shipper (I am sorry I blamed the CC shippers before) I don't think there is any way to stop them. They are so obsessed and mentally unbalanced...all one can do is just ignore them and their insanity.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/31/2013, 9:43 pm

[quote="valkeakuulas"]BTW I never knew Chris' stalker had been that insane, scary shit. I knew there had been crowding of him, but that kind of imaginary leud insinuation is tricky because technically I don't think they are breaking any laws. (Does California have laws protecting against this kind of verbal and viral threats?)quote]

Yes, Chris has had stalkers all along, ever since Glee began...crazy Kerrie is not his first and will not be his last. She is just one in a pretty long list...I don't know what it is about Chris that attracts the crazies, but there you are. He has more stalkers than any of his cast members, I'm willing to bet...which is why he needs the most security out of all of them.

As for the fame vs. privacy debate...I have mixed feelings on. I don't feel sympathetic to most of the celebrities that complain about having their privacy violated...but when it comes to Chris, I feel sympathetic and even protective over him. I suppose that to some of us, having adoring fans following them around everywhere they go seems like a small price to pay for the lives that they have....yet, the loss of privacy has to be annoying and even devastating, especially to someone as intensely private as Chris is. To me, Chris is not inviting any unwanted attention, he is simpily doing his job and doing a fine job at it. He wants to be respected, not famous...but I guess that a certain amount of fame is good in Hollywood and helps the actor/actress actually make a decent living. I do feel bad for him when he talks about being mobbed and things like that. And I most certainly feel bad for him and scared for him with all of the crazies/stalkers he attracts. I don't think that Chris should expected to or deserves to be stalked for what he does because stalkers can be dangerous, even though it "goes with the territory".

Like I said, I don't feel too sorry for most...but I do feel sorry for and worry about Chris' safety and peace of mind all the time. I do not want him falling victim to a crazy like what happened with John Lennon. He deserves to be safe and protected no matter what job he has. Hell, where do I sign up to become his bodyguard? Wink

And also, Chris does get followed around by the paparazzi quite a bit. And while he tries to be polite about it, you can tell that he just loathes that part of the "job".

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/1/2013, 1:34 am

This is a video of Will and his mum.

It isn't private, so I didn't think there was any harm in posting it.

Will, seems like such a sweetheart, and I love his mum. wub

I know Chris love animals, but I would be nervous visiting a property that has alligators.

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/1/2013, 2:26 am

ColferInspired wrote:This is a video of Will and his mum.

It isn't private, so I didn't think there was any harm in posting it.

Will, seems like such a sweetheart, and I love his mum. wub

I know Chris love animals, but I would be nervous visiting a property that has alligators.

He rides gators? Why does that not surprise me? Of course Chris wouldn't date a normal person. That wouldn't be as fun! Razz
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/1/2013, 4:12 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 7 Tumblr_mnp94ngWf21stwjjvo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 7 Tumblr_mnp94ngWf21stwjjvo2_r1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/1/2013, 11:21 am

So I use to live in Fort Myers Florida before moving to Alabama. We have this club in Fort Myers called “TBL” or The Bottom Line. My good friend Mad Mal DJ’s there frequently. Anyways, last night I got a text from her saying to get my ass to the club. Now she knew I moved, so I texted her back with ” I’m in AL, where’s the fire?”…. Turns out. CHRIS COLFER was at the club! He had people with him and was in one of the smaller bars. He had been nice and signed some things before people had started taking pictures and he got upset and left. ( Mel said he had asked politely for no one to take pictures). There isn’t any paparazzi in Fort Myers. The most news we got was when Florida Gulf Coast University went to the NCAA Basketball finals.
Really wishing I would have gone to FL this weekend!
I hope he can enjoy his vacation in peace.

I remember something like this happened at a bar during the Glee Live tour in Canada.

Those people respected his wishes and didn't take pics, so he stayed and they got to chat with him.

I hope these people don't put any of these pics up. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 7 3181402168
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next