Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6

+31
Piciollina
samanthamumba
opals
kac
sjonnepon
Adamina
MissSoniaPP
dap1217
ChrisColferFan1
glimmerle
ladydianab
AnneNeville
bayth
Buenos
coxfire
Jellyrolls
sheny
arina
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Ireth
Delight
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Georgette888
fantastica
brisallie
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
ColdFlame96
35 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6

Post  arina 5/28/2013, 3:51 pm

I am sure he drank before he was 21 too. For example his pictures from Golden globe winning celebration did not look very sober :-D

I have never been much into drinking but I personally definitely drunk alcohol now and then before i was 18.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6

Post  Georgette888 5/28/2013, 3:51 pm

coxfire wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

He didnt though, because he always complained about it. George Lopez even made fun of him for it. Our boy is a rule-follower.

To be honest, I think he didn't drink publically, or politically correctly never said publically he drank alcohol, but I'm pretty sure he did on private parties, and particularly after he joined Glee. I love Chris but as sweet as he is, I hope for him he enjoyed drinking (safely) here and there. He even joked about being given a pass thanks to his Golden Globe the night he won it.
But I'm not a good example, I did party a lot before legally be authorized to (although in France 18 is the limit), but for my defense I studied more than 80 hours per week minimum, Saturday nights were our only way to blow some steam. I never endangered myself with drunk driving or stuff like that, but I experienced some memorable hangovers. I'm sure Chris experienced it too, but he probably never went overboard

LOL. Yeah, see the photos of him at the Golden Globes? No way that boy wasn't drunk as a skunk. Hee. And I think that his age, and all of 'em not having to look over their shoulders for TMZ cameras all the time, was why they had a lot of trailer parties in the first couple of years. I don't think Chris was ever a major party guy and he was incredibly discreet and careful how he presented himself due to his underage status as well as his role model responsibility but... yeah. I don't think he never let alcohol touch his lips before 21. fanny2
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/28/2013, 3:52 pm

The Hunington Library is a great place to visit in Pasadena and the Japanese Gardens are so beautiful. They're used in different movie and TV backdrops, I know "Parks and Recreation" used the Hunington gardens for one of their episodes. They have "Blue Boy" in the museum there as well as one of the Gutenberg Bibles, I"m sure Chris had a wonderful time there.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 5/28/2013, 3:53 pm

Buenos wrote:The Hunington Library is a great place to visit in Pasadena and the Japanese Gardens are so beautiful. They're used in different movie and TV backdrops, I know "Parks and Recreation" used the Hunington gardens for one of their episodes. They have "Blue Boy" in the museum there as well as one of the Gutenberg Bibles, I"m sure Chris had a wonderful time there.

Yeah, the history for Chris? Aphrodisiac city. tonguue The rose gardens wouldn't hurt either. Laughing
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/28/2013, 3:55 pm

Georgette888 wrote:
LOL. Yeah, see the photos of him at the Golden Globes? No way that boy wasn't drunk as a skunk. Hee. And I think that his age, and all of 'em not having to look over their shoulders for TMZ cameras all the time, was why they had a lot of trailer parties in the first couple of years. I don't think Chris was ever a major party guy and he was incredibly discreet and careful how he presented himself due to his underage status as well as his role model responsibility but... yeah. I don't think he never let alcohol touch his lips before 21. fanny2
I totally forgot about the parties he used to throw in his trailer :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/28/2013, 4:13 pm

arina wrote:I am sure he drank before he was 21 too. For example his pictures from Golden globe winning celebration did not look very sober :-D

I have never been much into drinking but I personally definitely drunk alcohol now and then before i was 18.

Right! I still remember that picture of him and Lea doing "karaoke", and his face looked so rosy, that I thought he was drank.

And never heard about the parties he used to throw in his trailer. Where did you heard about it?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 5/28/2013, 4:25 pm

brisallie wrote:
arina wrote:I am sure he drank before he was 21 too. For example his pictures from Golden globe winning celebration did not look very sober :-D

Right! I still remember that picture of him and Lea doing "karaoke", and his face looked so rosy, that I thought he was drank.

And never heard about the parties he used to throw in his trailer. Where did you heard about it?

He (and others?) mentioned them a few times, if I recall. He tweeted about a glitter ball and a smoke machine once and there is at least one video of them going in and out of a trailer with music blaring too.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/28/2013, 6:01 pm

Georgette888 wrote:

He (and others?) mentioned them a few times, if I recall. He tweeted about a glitter ball and a smoke machine once and there is at least one video of them going in and out of a trailer with music blaring too.

I've heard the rumours about a glitter ball in his trailer, but I thought it was like a joke. But when these rumours started, back then in 2009? Because I wasn't in the fandom.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/28/2013, 6:24 pm

^Here's the trailer disco video:

You can't see much, but you get the gist. Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 5/28/2013, 6:34 pm

Thanks,Glor! Being on my phone, I would have found it difficult to help by posting that.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 5/28/2013, 6:42 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Here's the trailer disco video:

Yeah, I hardly think they were pumped up on orange juice there...Smile
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/28/2013, 8:13 pm

Thanks Marie. It seems like they were having fun and also I believe they're not drinking orange juice lol

P.S This reminds me when my class threw a party during lunch in the classroom.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/28/2013, 8:20 pm

brisallie wrote:

Thanks Marie. It seems like they were having fun and also I believe they're not drinking orange juice lol

P.S This reminds me when my class threw a party during lunch in the classroom.

Hey now. Lets not jump to conclusions. Orange juice is very delicious and it gives you a ton of energy. tonguue haven't you ever seen the Sunny D commercials?
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/28/2013, 9:41 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 5 Tumblr_mnhio1NbiP1r3a0deo1_500

i love this cat to death! the greatest dad ever!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/28/2013, 9:43 pm

i know for sure that if i put my cat on my shoulder he would rip my scalp to shreds. Razz

brian is such a super duper sweetie.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/29/2013, 7:12 am

Nice manip

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 5 Tumblr_mnj69iBwu71rk2ty7o1_500
Source
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 5/29/2013, 8:19 am

fantastica wrote:i know for sure that if i put my cat on my shoulder he would rip my scalp to shreds. Razz

I also know for a fact that if Chris ever looked at one of us holding a camera like that we'd be a melted puddle on the floor. Lordy.. ded
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/29/2013, 8:37 am

Georgette888 wrote:
fantastica wrote:i know for sure that if i put my cat on my shoulder he would rip my scalp to shreds. Razz

I also know for a fact that if Chris ever looked at one of us holding a camera like that we'd be a melted puddle on the floor. Lordy.. ded

Which really makes me wonder who takes most of the pictures he uploads, and if its the same person every time, or if he has to get someone new because he keeps killing them off with his sexiness. ded
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/29/2013, 8:40 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:

Hey now. Lets not jump to conclusions. Orange juice is very delicious and it gives you a ton of energy. tonguue haven't you ever seen the Sunny D commercials?

Sunny D is a energy drink? In that case I could understand if you feel high after drink it.

arina wrote:Nice manip

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 5 Tumblr_mnj69iBwu71rk2ty7o1_500
Source

Mr Darcy, right? love it. Though in my mind Mr Darcy is Colin Firth.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/29/2013, 8:50 am

brisallie wrote:
Mr Darcy, right? love it. Though in my mind Mr Darcy is Colin Firth.
I don't know who he is supposed to be, I just liked the picture :-) Agreed about Colin Firth, love him as Darcy
in Pride and Prejudice. wub
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/29/2013, 10:44 am

Colin Firth simply is Mr. Darcy. No other can compare. wub

ColdFlame96 wrote:Which really makes me wonder who takes most of the pictures he uploads, and if its the same person every time, or if he has to get someone new because he keeps killing them off with his sexiness. ded
ptdr
(But I agree: whoever took this picture must have iron nerves, 'cause most of us would be shaking in our boots with a look like that directly aimed at us.) aa54
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/29/2013, 10:50 am

Glorfindel wrote:Colin Firth simply is Mr. Darcy. No other can compare. wub

ColdFlame96 wrote:Which really makes me wonder who takes most of the pictures he uploads, and if its the same person every time, or if he has to get someone new because he keeps killing them off with his sexiness. ded
ptdr
(But I agree: whoever took this picture must have iron nerves, 'cause most of us would be shaking in our boots with a look like that directly aimed at us.) aa54

Lets not forget the one outside LA from a few days ago. That probably would've killed me. phr34r If its Will, then I commend him and give him major kudos.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/29/2013, 11:11 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:Lets not forget the one outside LA from a few days ago. That probably would've killed me. phr34r If its Will, then I commend him and give him major kudos.
Oh wow, true. ded

But I like to think that whoever took that tanktop picture is more used by now to seeing Chris (almost) naked like that (wink, wink). ooppss
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 5/29/2013, 1:11 pm

Posting from my hotel room in London.... The glitter ball in his trailer? I remember Chris tweeted asking where could he find one. Then he said don't ask what it's for! He was only 19 at that time.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/29/2013, 2:54 pm

i always believe chris would rock in a period movie. he can do british accent pretty darn well so i hope it will happen one day.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next