Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

+32
CloveGlee
Vir Cotto
Piciollina
Catt24
tanita_mors
MissSoniaPP
ColferGirl
coxfire
Lottie2303
Buenos
glimmerle
Delight
MoviesAreLife
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Adamina
Jellyrolls
fantastica
SippyCupofLuv
arina
ColferInspired
bayth
brisallie
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
valkeakuulas
AnneNeville
opals
Ireth
TimF
Ranwing
Glorfindel
36 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  AnneNeville 8/5/2013, 5:56 pm

sheny wrote:I'm actually really angry that Kurt is not part of the Warblers number but Sam is. Because Kurt was one of them not Sam, Kurt went to school there not Sam. But of course the stupid writer probably forgot that.

I'm 100% sure Kurt won't be in NYC in ep.1. He will be right there at Dalton sitting on a stool and watching his ex-boyfriend sings with the guy he wants to do and his old "friends" who almost blinded him.

Looking at the Help lyrics, I wonder if Blaine and Sam are asking the Warblers for help in proposing to Kurt/persuading him to come back.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  AnneNeville 8/5/2013, 5:57 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^But is there an actual spoiler that Kurt will even be at Dalton? saispa 
All I saw so far is that Glee is filming at Dalton and that Sam will be in the Warblers song.

Where does the information come from that Blaine and Kurt will be at Dalton together? Or is it just wishful thinking of Klainers again?

Fantasy: Sam and Blaine ask the Warblers for help convincing Kurt to marry Blaine. Sebastian says, "Hell no!"

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/5/2013, 6:00 pm

AnneNeville wrote:Fantasy: Sam and Blaine ask the Warblers for help convincing Kurt to marry Blaine. Sebastian says, "Hell no!"

Razz And then everybody look at him curiously, and as he feels trapped he has to confess his passionate love toward Kurt
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/5/2013, 6:07 pm

I think it's time to back away from these spoilers and start running. Shocked 
'Help' for Blaine and Sam and the Warblers, really? Mad

Somehow I think this is unconnected to Klaine.
(or am I just hopeful thinking?)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chris said in the HuffPost interview that he would love to work again with Adam and the Apples and they reminded him of the old Glee of misfits, but that they are not scheduled in the first episodes (paraphrasing). He also said that he loves Kurt in NY, exploring Vogue and NYADA, and that 6 seasons will be enough for Glee.
I have the feeling that Chris is still pushing for decent storylines for Kurt in NY, among others with the Apples, and that Klaine doesn't interest him that much anymore. I also have the impression that he's not that confident that he'll get those stories, and that he'll be glad when Glee is over (also in combination with other things he said, like doing a Broadway show or another tv show in the future). He is looking beyond Glee, very much so.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/5/2013, 6:08 pm

brisallie wrote:It seems Sam is getting more and more importance now dryy.

Anyways, what it made me feel more upset is the fact klainers are expeculating that probably Blaine will propose to Kurt in Dalton. unsure dryy 

Why couldn't Sam be important back before he was insufferable?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/5/2013, 6:09 pm

Glorfindel wrote:I think it's time to back away from these spoilers and start running. Shocked 
'Help' for Blaine and Sam and the Warblers, really? Mad

Somehow I think this is unconnected to Klaine.
(or am I just hopeful thinking?)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chris said in the HuffPost interview that he would love to work again with Adam and the Apples and they reminded him of the old Glee of misfits, but that they are not scheduled in the first episodes (paraphrasing). He also said that he loves Kurt in NY, exploring Vogue and NYADA, and that 6 seasons will be enough for Glee.
I have the feeling that Chris is still pushing for decent storylines for Kurt in NY, among others with the Apples, and that Klaine doesn't interest him that much anymore. I also have the impression that he's not that confident that he'll get those stories, and that he'll be glad when Glee is over (also in combination with other things he said, like doing a Broadway show or another tv show in the future). He is looking beyond Glee, very much so.

Which is the smart thing for him to be doing.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/5/2013, 6:14 pm

^Indeed.

Ah, I found the Adam and the Apples quote (thank you, tumblr):

“I hope so, I definitely hope so. I don’t think they’re set to return, as of yet, but I loved working with Oliver and the Apples. That was a lot of fun. They really reminded me kind of-of the original ‘Glee’, of you know, all the awkward outcasts in this one environment kind of huddling together. So I hope they’ll come back, but we’ll see, we’ll see.”
- Can you tell us something about upcoming scenes or songs with Oliver Kieran Jones yet and do you know if the ‘Apples’ will return?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/5/2013, 6:22 pm

At least we know our number one source (aka Chris) is also fighting for good storylines. I also suspect he may prefer the Vogue storyline compared to NYADA. But maybe that is just wistful thinking as I prefer him in the fashion industry Razz .

Keep fighting Chris, we so agree with your complaints/ideas.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/5/2013, 6:23 pm

AnneNeville wrote:

Anyways, what it made me feel more upset is the fact klainers are expeculating that probably Blaine will propose to Kurt in Dalton. unsure dryy 

I don't know. Probably someone noticed what a good chemistry Darren and Chord have off screen and thought what a 'great' idea would be to turn Sam/Blaine into friends, the thing is, slowly as Blaine is taking more importance, so does Sam. You know, as both are 'blam' now.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/5/2013, 6:26 pm

Blaine and Sam actually started of very well as friends and I liked them. But as usual, with everything related to Blaine, they totally overexposed their storylines. Once again, they didn't know their limits.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/5/2013, 6:38 pm

Don't care about the Blaine/Sam crap. As long as it keeps Blaine from fixating on Kurt, I'm good. Some other things concern me:

-Chris doesn't know if The Apples or OKJ will be back.

-Kurt is still in Lima?!

-Chris said we'll get more information on the state of Klaine in the first episode, and aren't they singing a duet together? :angry: 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/5/2013, 6:40 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Don't care about the Blaine/Sam crap. As long as it keeps Blaine from fixating on Kurt, I'm good. Some other things concern me:

-Kurt is still in Lima?!

-Chris said we'll get more information on the state of Klaine in the first episode, and aren't they singing a duet together? :angry: 

He also kindly warned fans that they were going to be "teased" about Klaine, most likely. So I'm going to take any Klaine-supporting spoilers with a big grain of gourmet sea-salt.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/5/2013, 6:42 pm

AnneNeville wrote:He also kindly warned fans that they were going to be "teased" about Klaine, most likely. So I'm going to take any Klaine-supporting spoilers with a big grain of gourmet sea-salt.

I hope it's just a "tease" and nothing more. unsure 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/5/2013, 6:44 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Don't care about the Blaine/Sam crap. As long as it keeps Blaine from fixating on Kurt, I'm good. Some other things concern me:

-Kurt is still in Lima?!

He also kindly warned fans that they were going to be "teased" about Klaine, most likely. So I'm going to take any Klaine-supporting spoilers with a big grain of gourmet sea-salt.

Is he warning klainers or non-klainers? Because Glee is an expert when it comes to tease everyone.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/5/2013, 6:45 pm

They want Klaine to be the powercouple now, which in terms of Glee usually mean, they won't be together. Eventually, but I have a tiny grain of hope again.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/5/2013, 7:02 pm

brisallie wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:

-Kurt is still in Lima?!

Is he warning klainers or non-klainers? Because Glee is an expert when it comes to tease everyone.

I will go out on a limb and say "teasing" is manipulating the shippers even more than it's torturing the anti-shippers, especially considering how all those teasers for K21 were so short of the truth.

This is me being cynical towards the showrunners and optimistic about Kurt's direction at the same time, but when I read that Chris knows what is going to happen, but he won't say because they're probably going to be "teasing," I read that as meaning that he already knows it's not going to be publicized honestly. And I really can't see them teasing a Klaine breakup and then giving us a Klaine reunion, so it must be the other way around--just like it was all last year.

So, I'm going to pretend this means that Chris already knows Kurt says NO. In a way, by saying fans will be teased, he's already given a less-than-neutral response (neutral/not at all shaded would be: "Yes, I know, but I'm not allowed to say," or "You'll see, it'll be exciting!/the best!" or "WATCH MY SHOW, PLEASE!!!")

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/5/2013, 7:04 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Blaine and Sam actually started of very well as friends and I liked them. But as usual, with everything related to Blaine, they totally overexposed their storylines. Once again, they didn't know their limits.

I mean, except for the whole slut-shaming, we don't sell ourselves thing that Blaine had going on towards Sam. Blaine seemed just as threatened by Sam coming back to McKinley as Finn was by Blaine transferring in.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/5/2013, 7:08 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Blaine and Sam actually started of very well as friends and I liked them. But as usual, with everything related to Blaine, they totally overexposed their storylines. Once again, they didn't know their limits.

I mean, except for the whole slut-shaming, we don't sell ourselves thing that Blaine had going on towards Sam. Blaine seemed just as threatened by Sam coming back to McKinley as Finn was by Blaine transferring in.

Opps, totally dismissed and ignored S3. My bad. I was talking about S4. I liked them as friends. With a lot less screentime and songs I could still tolerate them. But the entire crush storyline totally ruined all potential.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/5/2013, 7:15 pm

^I think Darren and Chord ruined all potential. moque
(oops, too snarky?)

They are both just not first tier actors who can carry and uphold a show, they are better as supporting characters.
Put them 2 together and you get a snore fest. Sleep
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/5/2013, 8:49 pm

This is what I want out of season 5

Intelligent storylines that focus on characters and actors that are able to carry them.
Increased focus on the NY storyline.
More NYADA.
Bringing back Adam and the Apples.
Letting Rachel's journey have some real challenges, setbacks and struggles so that when she achieves her inevitable success that I'll actually give a damn.
Let Kurt have a storyline completely independent of Rachel and Blaine.
Having the noobs take a back seat until they get some acting lessons and they don't come across as pale copies of the original group.
More singing for characters who've been neglected this past season.

What it appears that I'm getting?

An endless stream of Blaine solos and Blam duets. Meh.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/5/2013, 8:56 pm

brisallie wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:

I don't know. Probably someone noticed what a good chemistry Darren and Chord have off screen and thought what a 'great' idea would be to turn Sam/Blaine into friends, the thing is, slowly as Blaine is taking more importance, so does Sam. You know, as both are 'blam' now.

Honestly, the only reason why Sam became so important is because they needed to give Blaine someone to interact with on the show. With most of the biggies off in NY, and Klaine split, they needed to have Blaine interact with something. If Klaine reunites, and Blaine goes to NY, Sam will be forgotten, and Chris, Lea, and Naya will be carrying Blaine along.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/5/2013, 10:14 pm

There is a spoiler that Blam sing "Help" at Dalton with the Warblers.

I hope this is after Kurt says no to Blaine's proposal, or Kurt still says they are not a couple.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/5/2013, 10:24 pm

Ranwing wrote:This is what I want out of season 5

Intelligent storylines that focus on characters and actors that are able to carry them.
More NYADA.
Letting Rachel's journey have some real challenges, setbacks and struggles so that when she achieves her inevitable success that I'll actually give a damn.
Having the noobs take a back seat until they get some acting lessons and they don't come across as pale copies of the original group.

Great post. I agree 100% of all of your wants for season 5. Here some things I want out of season 5

Bring Max Adler back for an episode to see how Dave is doing
Bring Grant Gustin back as a regular
Having Blaine Lose at least once
Having Kurt sing with someone other than Blaine
Cut down on the number of Blaine's solos
Having Kurt have more solos
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/5/2013, 10:32 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

More NYADA.

Add Kurtbastian and I'll die happy mrgreen 

Great post.  I agree 100% of all of your wants for season 5.   Here some things I want out of season 5

Bring Max Adler  back for an episode to see how Dave is doing
Bring Grant Gustin  back as a  regular
Having Blaine Lose at least once
Having Kurt sing with someone  other than Blaine
Cut down on the  number of Blaine's solos
Having Kurt    have more solos
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/6/2013, 11:09 am

More NYADA.

banzai rooots 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next