Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

+32
CloveGlee
Vir Cotto
Piciollina
Catt24
tanita_mors
MissSoniaPP
ColferGirl
coxfire
Lottie2303
Buenos
glimmerle
Delight
MoviesAreLife
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Adamina
Jellyrolls
fantastica
SippyCupofLuv
arina
ColferInspired
bayth
brisallie
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
valkeakuulas
AnneNeville
opals
Ireth
TimF
Ranwing
Glorfindel
36 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/7/2013, 5:52 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Chris just said on 'Live with Michael and Kelly' that Adam Lambert will play his nemesis (rival/enemy) on the show!!!

bounce

Yay! Kurt gets something! And hopefully that means that Adam Lambert will be around for more than one episode. However, I still want Adam CRAWFORD to come back.

I'm glad AL isn't for Blaine. And I'm pretty sure that--if Kurt is getting a nemesis--he's gonna say "No" to getting back together with Blaine. They wouldn't give Kurt more than one storyline at once. That would be too much to ask for. Or so I'm actually hoping!

Me too. I adore that guy.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/7/2013, 5:55 pm

Ranwing wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:That will not stop fans from shipping them.

Obviously not! Kurt has been shipped with Finn, Puck, Sam, Will, Artie, Mike, Matt, Dave, Sebastian, Blaine, Adam, Chase... The fandom has turned him into the Glee bicycle - everyone gets a ride!

Of course, there's also Bruce. Can't forget Bruce. Wink 

I know! Kurt is shipped with everyone!! Boys, girls, the adult characters. There is even a kink of shipping him with his own father. I don't specifically go looking for those fics, but they are always in the R rated section.

And Bruce, like you said. Even inanimate objects are not immune to Kurt's appeal. Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/7/2013, 5:57 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
Ranwing wrote:

Obviously not! Kurt has been shipped with Finn, Puck, Sam, Will, Artie, Mike, Matt, Dave, Sebastian, Blaine, Adam, Chase... The fandom has turned him into the Glee bicycle - everyone gets a ride!

Sincere question, how much is Blaine shipped with other characters except Kurt and Sam. I don't get the same obsession compared to Kurt, who is paired up with everyone.

Blaine is shipped with a lot of different characters, too...but it's not as extreme with him. There aren't as many fics about it.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/7/2013, 6:01 pm

Who's Bruce?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/7/2013, 6:03 pm

brisallie wrote:Who's Bruce?

His boyfriend pillow!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/7/2013, 6:09 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Blaine is shipped with a lot of different characters, too...but it's not as extreme with him. There aren't as many fics about it.

I mean, I know that, but compared to Kurt it is minimal. It shows that the audience is still much more passionate about Kurt and his potential romantic interests. Funny how FOX rather focuses on Blaine and his sex/romantic life.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/7/2013, 6:10 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Blaine is shipped with a lot of different characters, too...but it's not as extreme with him. There aren't as many fics about it.

I mean, I know that, but compared to Kurt it is minimal. It shows that the audience is still much more passionate about Kurt and his potential romantic interests. Funny how FOX rather focuses on Blaine and his sex/romantic life.

Kurt is the unintended sex symbol of Glee! :D

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/7/2013, 6:26 pm

Yeah, a bit of skin, and the internet is on fire Razz 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/7/2013, 6:27 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:

His boyfriend pillow!

:blushed: How could I forget it? thanks.

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

Razz who would have believed that boy who looked like a 12 years kid will turn into the sexual god of the fandom?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/7/2013, 6:27 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Yeah, a bit of skin, and the internet is on fire Razz 

He doesn't even try!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/7/2013, 6:29 pm

brisallie wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

His boyfriend pillow!

:blushed: How could I forget it? thanks.

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

Razz who would have believed that boy who looked like a 12 years kid will turn into the sexual god of the fandom?

You're welcome! Chris has just blossomed from a little boy into a gorgeous young man who has girls, women, men, boys, straight people, bisexuals, gays, lesbians, (everyone) drooling over him. Razz He has these qualities that appeal to different people.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/7/2013, 6:34 pm

Yup, FOX is still clearly in denial. Chris has come a long way to be compared to a milkmaid wub 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/7/2013, 6:39 pm

Ranwing wrote:Of course, there's also Bruce. Can't forget Bruce. Wink 
who the hell is bruce? is that a cat? Shocked 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/7/2013, 6:41 pm

fantastica wrote:
Ranwing wrote:Of course, there's also Bruce. Can't forget Bruce. Wink 
who the hell is bruce? is that a cat? Shocked 

His boyfriend pillow!!!!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/7/2013, 6:43 pm

All of you people who forgot Bruce should have your Kurtsie cards revoked! How can you forget Kurt's second best boyfriend (behind Adam), his boyfriend pillow?

I am the original Kurlow (Kurt + Pillow) shipper!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/7/2013, 6:46 pm

How could anyone forget Bruce? Wink Kurt was extra adorable when he was with him. Smile 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 8/7/2013, 7:25 pm

Ranwing wrote:

Chase, how i miss him:( 
Chase would love Kurt in a Adam Lambert-look, with the belts and the leather.
Chase+Kurt+Adam C miamiam 
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/7/2013, 7:51 pm

oh chase, i was thinking about chandler...

the sad thing is, nothing on the NY side is permanent. all casting for NY is stunt casting. rachel kurt have no long term friends there. that means they are not really invested on the NY side. none of the permanent newbies are there. :(

oh well, the show will end in another season so it doesn't matter. i can't wait to move on from this poorly written crap.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/7/2013, 8:20 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Ranwing wrote:

I know! Kurt is shipped with everyone!! Boys, girls, the adult characters. There is even a kink of shipping him with his own father. I don't specifically go looking for those fics, but they are always in the R rated section.

And Bruce, like you said. Even inanimate objects are not immune to Kurt's appeal. Wink

I'm pretty sure every character has been shipped with each other, but Kurt definitely spawns the most. This is probably due to the fact that Chris is an amazing actor and has good to fantastic chemistry with everyone. wub
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/7/2013, 9:31 pm

Great news about Adam Lambert playing Kurt's nemesis. Smile

I hope we get even more great news.

If Adam is not in the first three episodes then, and Kurt goes back to New York as I think he would go back for Rachel, maybe he will pop up in the fourth episode.

Rachel will need Kurt after Finn's death, as they will need each other.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/7/2013, 9:44 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:I'm pretty sure every character has been shipped with each other, but Kurt definitely spawns the most. This is probably due to the fact that Chris is an amazing actor and has good to fantastic chemistry with everyone. wub

Chris looks and acts so flawlessly with everyone! He's almost a one-size-fits-all type of boyfriend. Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/7/2013, 9:49 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Rachel will need Kurt after Finn's death, as they will need each other.

Yes, I can see such sweet Hummelberry moments coming out of this. Actually, the whole gang needs to band together after losing one of their own. Enough of the fighting. I hope Santana doesn't make any mean or tasteless jokes about Finn's death. When it comes to her, I'm not sure what to expect. dryy

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/7/2013, 9:50 pm

sjonnepon wrote:Chase, how i miss him:( 
Chase would love Kurt in a Adam Lambert-look, with the belts and the leather.
Chase+Kurt+Adam C miamiam 

I totally forgot about Chase! Oops...blushh 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 8/7/2013, 10:38 pm

I whole heartedly believe this, and it's obvious that FOX and the media are completely baffled by it.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/8/2013, 1:36 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
Ranwing wrote:

Sincere question, how much is Blaine shipped with other characters except Kurt and Sam. I don't get the same obsession compared to Kurt, who is paired up with everyone.

I think Blaine is shipped mainly with Kurt, Sebastian, Sam, Rachel, Tina, Quinn and some of the other girls. I've even seen some Blaine/Karofsky fics.vomit2

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next