Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

+32
CloveGlee
Vir Cotto
Piciollina
Catt24
tanita_mors
MissSoniaPP
ColferGirl
coxfire
Lottie2303
Buenos
glimmerle
Delight
MoviesAreLife
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Adamina
Jellyrolls
fantastica
SippyCupofLuv
arina
ColferInspired
bayth
brisallie
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
valkeakuulas
AnneNeville
opals
Ireth
TimF
Ranwing
Glorfindel
36 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  M&M 8/3/2013, 11:05 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
M&M wrote:Kurt and Blaine are singing Got to get you into my life.

DAMMIT!Evil or Very Mad Mad vomir 

I now fear Kurt will be stuck in Lima waiting for Bland to finish school.

Blaine singing those lyrics to Kurt would just be another level of creepy stalker.  It's disgusting.

I was thinking that too. Especially this part:

You didn't run, you didn't lie
You know I wanted just to hold you
And had you gone, you knew in time
We'd meet again for I had told you

Ooo, you were meant to be near me
Ooo, and I want you to hear me
Say we'll be together every day
Got to get you into my life

Why does everyone but the show and Blarren stans realize that Blaine is now a full fledged creepy stalker?

ETA: I am finally a Porcelain Doll Smile 
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  Ranwing 8/3/2013, 11:21 pm

Considering that it's a song about pot, I find this duet concept absolutely hysterical.

Not going to get worked up over it. I'm looking at the bright side - Kurt is singing! In some capacity. I'll take that for whatever it's worth.

The glass half full attitude is working out well, especially if you consider that since a glass will always be filled with air and never truly empty. Saves brain cells and blood pressure.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/3/2013, 11:32 pm

Hey Ranwing, did you smoke pot right before writing that? Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/3/2013, 11:38 pm

Ranwing wrote:Considering that it's a song about pot, I find this duet concept absolutely hysterical.

Not going to get worked up over it. I'm looking at the bright side - Kurt is singing! In some capacity. I'll take that for whatever it's worth.

The glass half full attitude is working out well, especially if you consider that since a glass will always be filled with air and never truly empty. Saves brain cells and blood pressure.

Really? As I'm not someone who usually listen to The Beatles, this takes me by surprise and is hysterical as you said. I never thought after the 'rat' song, I would ever heard another song with a hilarious meaning behind.

What a 'romantic' song Klaine will sing.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/4/2013, 12:41 am

Maybe they are doing pot together rather than singing a love song to each other? fanny2 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/4/2013, 12:56 am

I'm really hoping this turns out to be one of those things where they are make Klainers think they are getting what they want, but it's not really what they want.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/4/2013, 12:58 am

Nice way to start a drug psa!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/4/2013, 1:00 am

Don't worry my fellow cat lovers. Chances r my cat will throw himself into my lap. neutre 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/4/2013, 1:13 am

It really is not fair that most of the characters have had some variety in their duet partners through the years and Kurt is stuck to sing just with Blaine forever. And Chris doesn't even has very compatible voice with Darren... I know I should be excited for Kurt singing but unfortunately Klaine combination makes it hard for me... and I have never been too demanding, I would be happy for duet with any other character but Blaine finally....
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/4/2013, 3:41 am

Aren't a lot of Beatles songs done in the late 60's, early 70's about smoking pot and getting high though? Smile

Blaine found Eli at the other road! This is just total creepo area for Blaine to sing. These lyrics don't even fit...wait Kurt can sing the second verse and he found Adam at that road. Yes, that fits just well. Hilarious montages of Blaine imagining Kurt and Kurt imagining Adam. That is the only way I can manage to enjoy this one.

Burt telling/advising Kurt to take Blaine back, if not actually marry but forgive forthwith, is my nightmare SL. (Good horrible storyline sketch on your list fantastica!) Because Kurt does listen to his dad and trusts him. And again if they vipe the table clean with Finn's death they can disregard what Burt said about marriage at a young age. This goes back to the old tradition of fathers selling his offspring for cattle and land again. *sigh*
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/4/2013, 5:32 am

I must say, the idea of Kurt staying in Lima and leaving NYC is my personal hell. I think I'd rather take a Klaine reunion then to watch Kurt return to his homophobic hometown. At least I know the audience would totally freak out. RIB would once again dig their own graves.

No surprise about the Klaine duet. Maybe there is this tiny shred of hope that it actually represents something totally different (i.e. moving on), but I don't believe it. I also totally expect a time allocation of 75% (Blaine) and 15% (Kurt). At least then they really cannot deny anymore that Glee is biased, ignores Kurt and favors Blaine. More people will see eventually. This ship will destroy the show for good. Writing just for one maniac fandom never helped any TV show. To please them, they really lost all credibility.

Last edited by Lottie2303 on 8/4/2013, 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : die = deny. What?!)
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/4/2013, 7:28 am

Maybe we should not analyze the song choices Glee makes for Klaine or any other character. After all the stupid mistakes they made with songs that don't match the plot at all it seems like a waste of time. 
Sometimes I think they choose the songs based only on their titles and don't care about their lyrics. Santana's "I kissed a girl", Finn's "Girls just wanna have fun", Blaine's "Against All Odd" and "Hopelessly devoted to you", Marley and Unique's audition for 'Grease' with a Pink song were so inappropriate and the lyrics had nothing to do with the storyline. I'm still angry that Marley got the lead in the musical with a song like that, but everybody said Kurt's choice of "I'm the greatest star'' instead of a song from WSS was the reason he lost the role of Tony.Evil or Very Mad

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/4/2013, 7:43 am

^Don't remind me, ugh. :angry:

About the Klaine duet: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 29 Ab-barfey-loo

The song in itself is okay (technically for Chris and even Darren to sing, I mean), but the implications it probably has in the canon of Glee, from more creepy stalking vibes of Blaine, to Kurt dutifully taking that jackass back.....
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 29 Ab-bashcomputer

Let's hope it's another "taking the Klainers by the nose" deceit.

I think it's time to practice my mantra. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 29 Meditating
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/4/2013, 8:29 am

On the other hand:
If Klaine gets back together in the first 2 episodes, without much ado (I take it that getting married is off the table for now. Maybe Kurt will be touched by the gesture of Blaine proposing and takes him back because of that, but without consenting to marriage), we can get this whole woobie-Blaine-is-suffering mess over and done with.
Klaine will reunite, Kurt will go back to NY and that's it, finally giving Kurt some room for his own storylines.
I don't think we can keep hope that we will ever get a decent apology from Blaine, or a good talk between the boys about the cheating anyway. This is Glee, afterall. Better get it over with without too many teeth grinding inducing dialogue. Accept defeat and move on, even though I hate how everything Blaine did will get swept under the rug like this.

When Klaine reunites it's not like they are going to give Klaine as many kisses and romantic storylines as they did Finchel, even when they are now the "it" couple. They will probably be a couple in the background, with longing looks every now and then and a quick mention.
Let's be honest: we never had more annoying Klaine and Kurt's life only being about propping up his (ex-)boyfriend's storylines  than we had in season 4, when they weren't together! 
Season 5 can only be an improvement in that department (let's hope, jeez).

If Klaine gets back together the couple will become boring and fade to the background again. And maybe then there will finally be some storylines for Kurt that don't primarily revolve around Klaine, even though we will probably have to see a portion of Blaine's face nodding, drooling and puppy-eying at Kurt in them, just like we had in season 3.
We'll have a few months of respite untill the real torture starts again when Blaine comes to NY, gets accepted into NYADA and Kurt is sidelined to sit on a stool again. Evil or Very Mad

(Just trying to make the best of the inevitable, I guess. But d*mmit I will miss Adam. :()
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/4/2013, 10:05 am

fantastica wrote:Nice way to start a drug psa!

Oh, gee. I hope they don't make Finn a hero by giving Kurt a drug problem (and probably making Brody and/or Adam the dealer!).

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/4/2013, 10:36 am

Someone on tumblr suggested this. Razz 

"Got to Get You Into My Life" is actually a shopping montage of Kurt buying cheesecake and Blaine buying hair gel.

If only. ptdr 
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/4/2013, 2:29 pm

The more I think about it, the more I think it is a mistake to have a two-episode Beatles tribute that ignores Cory's death just before airing a PSA that kills Finn off. IMHO--they need to deal with the issue immediately, because it'll be unbearable watching the first two episodes and waiting for the penny to drop.

Especially if they modify the episodes to incorporate a drug storyline.

Especially if they incorporate cut footage or recordings of Cory at any point during the three episodes (though it would be more OK in the tribute).

I know I get no say, but I really don't like the way the universe isn't going to acknowledge Finn's death for two episodes.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 8/4/2013, 2:54 pm

Well, you have to admit, starting the season dealing with a very real death, and a pivotal characters death sets a very down tone for the comedy. I can see them coming in with some great songs as planned, saying goodbye to Cory, and then taking time off for the audience to readjust to what happened. They can even allow time to actually pass during that hiatus, and we re-enter the characters lives a little bit down the road when they are still mourning, but they are continuing on with their live goals.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/4/2013, 3:13 pm

Marie, I really admire your positive spin on the Klaine crap. I just cannot go there yet. No 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/4/2013, 3:29 pm

AnneNeville wrote:The more I think about it, the more I think it is a mistake to have a two-episode Beatles tribute that ignores Cory's death just before airing a PSA that kills Finn off. IMHO--they need to deal with the issue immediately, because it'll be unbearable watching the first two episodes and waiting for the penny to drop.

Especially if they modify the episodes to incorporate a drug storyline.

Especially if they incorporate cut footage or recordings of Cory at any point during the three episodes (though it would be more OK in the tribute).

I know I get no say, but I really don't like the way the universe isn't going to acknowledge Finn's death for two episodes.

I disagree. Everyone already knows what happened. And to start off the new season with the most depressing episode ever would be too much, IMO. The first two episodes will give everyone a breather....a chance to brace for the hit that they know is coming.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/4/2013, 3:50 pm

I've been so out of the loop when it comes to Glee lately, that I don't know if they're going to do some prelude before third episode. If I were Glee writers/producers, somehow I'd include Finn in the Beatles storyline, at least a line in which someone, Kurt for instance, says "He's been busy in Lima College , but he's doing very well". Because it would be weird to see two episodes in which he's not named at all, and then seeing his death.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/4/2013, 4:04 pm

I don't mind Finn not being in the first 2 episodes, or maybe only mentioned briefly, like @brisallie said. But I think they should adress Cory's death on tv before the first episode airs.
A black card with R.I.P Cory Monteith would suffice, but I would prefer one of the cast members or someone from the production team to have a little word, saying that Cory will be missed and that Finn's subsequential fate will be dealt with in the 3rd episode. I'm sure that most Glee viewers know by now that Cory is dead, but not all of them follow spoilers and will know that the first 2 episodes will not be related or touch the subject at all, and Finn/Cory's departure will be handled in a tribute in the 3rd episode. Or else these viewers will be awkwardly waiting for the hammer to fall in those first 2 episodes.

Plus, just starting the season without saying anything about Cory just seems wrong.

MoviesAreLife wrote:Marie, I really admire your positive spin on the Klaine crap. I just cannot go there yet. No 
It was an act of desperation, to stop myself from fuming and raging, but I'm afraid it's not really working for me either. mince
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/4/2013, 9:46 pm

It wasn't embedding right, but Amber tweeted that she has a fitting for Glee tomorrow, and she wonders what Mercedes is up to.

Guess she's coming back for the tribute.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/4/2013, 10:30 pm

I wonder if Heather will have to come back for the tribute episode? I know she is heavily pregnant (and this makes things for Brittany really awkward) but the tribute episode seems like something that everyone will have to come back for.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 8/5/2013, 1:32 am

How the hell are these writers going to address substance abuse? None of these characters even have a hint of a problem- expect for maybe Blaine, who tends to become a total jackass when he drinks.

Dear God, I cringe at the thought of these writers suddenly saddling a character with an addiction issue out of nowhere so that they can milk a PSA out of Cory's tragic passing. Evil or Very Mad 
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next