Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

+30
Vir Cotto
CloveGlee
BigDestiny
SippyCupofLuv
Delight
Buenos
MissSoniaPP
sahhar
valkeakuulas
glimmerle
arina
Sani
Lottie2303
tanita_mors
brisallie
opals
M&M
Ireth
ColferInspired
bayth
fantastica
MoviesAreLife
sheny
ColferGirl
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
coxfire
Ranwing
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  ColferInspired 3/28/2013, 4:34 am

opals wrote: So I saw RM's most recent Twitter pic, I won't bother to traumatize anyone here with it.

Kurt, honey, you have a sexy, mature man trying to make it work with you. If you go back to over gelled boy still running around in superhero costumes I will hunt you down and beat you.

At least I now understand a little better why Blaine was so bent over Kurt not picking up phone calls at work and trying to build a career. "Nightbird" probably plans on living in Mommy's basement at 40. He can sing angst love songs to his sidekick, "Birdbrain" while he's there. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 26 3730135933
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 26 3429310274Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 26 2641883990
An he is supposed to be hot. I will say certainly not. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 26 2580454826
That level of childishness is not attractive.
Why would Kurt ever take that back. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 26 2637547145
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  sjonnepon 3/28/2013, 5:00 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Not that anyone cares, but GOBR posted stills from Shooting Star.

http://gleekoutbr.com/galeria/displayimage.php?album=1955&pid=143702#top_display_media

Oh, and look, it looks like they are having a musical discussion circle to discuss the events of the episode:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 26 Normal_007~475

Lot's of Bram. Sleep

OMG I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS EPISODE!!

ALL THE EPIC ACTING OF HEATHER AND CHORD!!!

AND BLAINE IS THERE!

AND THERE IS A SCHOOL SHOOTING AND I THING IT'S REALLY COOL THAT GLEE DOES THIS BECAUSE IT'S A LOT IN THE NEWS!!!
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/28/2013, 5:07 am

^Are you okay? blinkk

fantastica wrote:
song spoiler for episode 20:
Santana, Rachel, Kurt & Isabelle - "At the Ballet" from A Chorus Line
http://gleekoutbr.tumblr.com/post/46469041529/song-spoiler-for-4x20
Oh I love 'At The Ballet'! wub

I hope they each get a verse, although the song is for 3 persons, not 4. unsure

If Kurt is in it with a flashback to a little Kurt it will be a confirmation that he always loved to dance, and maybe even took ballet lessons as a child. That would shut some people up about Kurt never having had any dance experience or training. hapitgh

Don't let me down, Glee!
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/28/2013, 5:29 am

They are really confident enough to have an entire episode only in MK and put the main focus on Bram? Even the non-Britannia shipper (aka: me) are mostly indifferent towards this pairing. This is just very strange and stupid decision making. I don’t get it. At least it looks like not to be that Blaine heavy, even though I most likely won’t watch anyway.

The song spoiler is a no surprise, as I expected that constellation. I just hope Kurt gets more than a line (or even worse, some background moments). I like the idea of the three of them knowing and feuding each other since their early childhood by being in the same dance class. At least that is my theory. Cuteness will most likely ensue. Does anyone know if Burt is back that episode?

I really want to know what the episode is about and how heavy Kurt will be involved. In case he is only a prop in order to re-introduce Isabelle to Santana/Rachel and the focus will swift, I may start an internet riot. They won’t be that stupid to even anger Kurt fans more, won’t they????!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/28/2013, 5:50 am

^Honestly? I think the Isabelle storyline will be about Santana, not Kurt. :(

Here are the lyrics to 'At The Ballet' (and I firmly will deny I stole them from Karen from another fansite even though I did):
[SHEILA]
Daddy always thought that he married beneath him.
That's what he said, that's what he said.
When he proposed he informed my mother
He was probably her very last chance.
And though she was twenty-two,
Though she was twenty-two,
Though she was twenty-two,
She married him.

Life with my dad wasn't ever a picnic
More like a "Come as you are."
When I was five I remember my mother
Dug earrings out of the car
I knew they weren't hers, But it wasn't
Something you'd want to discuss.
He wasn't warm.
Well, not to her.
Well, not to us

But
Everything was beautiful at the ballet.
Graceful men lift lovely girls in white.
Yes,
Everything was beautiful at ballet.
Hey!
I was happy... at the ballet.

That's why I started class...

Up a steep and very narrow stairway.

[SHEILA AND BEBE]
To the voice like a metronome.
Up a steep and very narrow stairway.

[SHEILA]
It wasn't paradise...

[BEBE]
It wasn't paradise...

[SHEILA AND BEBE]
It wasn't paradise...

[SHEILA]
But it was home.

[BEBE]
Mother always said I'd be very attractive
When I grew up, when I grew up.
"Diff'rent," she said, "With a special something
And a very, very personal flair."
And though I was eight or nine,
Though I was eight or nine,
Though I was eight or nine,
I hated her.
Now,

"Diff'rent" is nice, but it sure isn't pretty.
"Pretty" is what it's about.
I never met anyone who was "diff'rent"
Who couldn't figure that out.
So beautiful I'd never lived to see.
But it was clear,
If not to her,
Well, then... to me...
That ...

[MAGGIE AND BEBE]
Everyone is beautiful at the ballet.
Every prince has got to have his swan.
Yes,
Everyone is beautiful at the ballet.

[MAGGIE]
Hey!...

[BEBE]
I was pretty...

[SHEILA]
At the ballet

[MAGGIE, SHEILA AND BEBE]
Up a steep and very narrow stairway
To the voice like a metronome.
Up a steep and very narrow stairway

[MAGGIE]
It wasn't paradise...

[BEBE]
It wasn't paradise...

[SHEILA]
It wasn't paradise...

But it was home.

[MAGGIE (Spoken)]
I don't know what they were for or against, really,
except each other.
I mean I was born to save their marriage
but when my father came to pick my mother up
at the hospital
he said, "Well, I thought this was going to help.
but I guess it's not..."
Anyway, I did have a fantastic fantasy life.
I used to dance around the living room
with my arms up like this
My fantasy was that I was an Indian Chief...
And he'd say to me,
"Maggie, do you wanna dance?"
And I'd say, "Daddy, I would love to dance!"

[SHEILA AND MAGGIE]
Doo-doo-doo-doo

[BEBE]
But it was clear...

[BEBE AND MAGGIE]
Doo-doo-doo

[SHEILA]
When he proposed...

[SHEILA AND BEBE]
Doo-doo-doo

[MAGGIE]
That I was born to help their marriage and when

[MAGGIE AND BEBE]
Doo-doo-doo-doo

[SHEILA]
That's what he said...

[SHEILA AND MAGGIE]
Doo-doo-doo

[BEBE]
That's what she said...

[BEBE AND SHEILA]
Doo-doo-doo

[MAGGIE]
I used to dance around the living room...

[BEBE AND SHEILA]
Doo-doo-doo-doo

[SHEILA]
He wasn't warm...

[SHEILA AND MAGGIE]
Doo-doo-doo

[BEBE]
Not to her...

[MAGGIE]
It was an Indian chief and he'd say:
"Maggie, do you wanna dance?"
And I'd say, "Daddy, I would love to..."

Everything was beautiful at the ballet,
Raise your arms and someone's always there.
Yes, everything was beautiful at the ballet,
At the ballet,
At the ballet!!!

Yes everything was beautiful at the ballet.

[MAGGIE]
HEY!...

[BEBE]
I was pretty...

[SHEILA]
I was happy...

[MAGGIE]
"I would love to..."

At...the...ballet.
Looking at the lyrics I'd say the verses of Sheila and Maggie could be suited for Santana and Isabelle, assuming Santana's parents are divorced, as some headcanons are saying, and if they give Isabelle a troubled childhood also, just to suit the song (Glee would).
The verse of Bebe sounds like something Rachel could sing, if they change "mother" to "father".
I have no idea where Kurt comes in this. None of the lyrics seem to fit, except maybe a random line or 2 about dancing with his dad. I fear him (and maybe Rachel) doing nothing more than the back-up and chorus of this song. I hope I'm wrong. unsure

On the positive side: they did cast a mini Kurt probably for this scene, so he must have some part in it.
And maybe it's just a random song with no lyrical context, as this is Glee. Rolling Eyes

It's hard to keep the excitement for spoilers to a minimum, but I can't trust Glee anymore, never again.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/28/2013, 6:56 am

opals wrote: So I saw RM's most recent Twitter pic, I won't bother to traumatize anyone here with it.

Kurt, honey, you have a sexy, mature man trying to make it work with you. If you go back to over gelled boy still running around in superhero costumes I will hunt you down and beat you.

At least I now understand a little better why Blaine was so bent over Kurt not picking up phone calls at work and trying to build a career. "Nightbird" probably plans on living in Mommy's basement at 40. He can sing angst love songs to his sidekick, "Birdbrain" while he's there. tonguue

Seriously? Why wouold Kurt go back to a boy who is still running around in super hero costumes?

The more they show Blaine and Blam on the show, the less attractive Blaine becomes. Ugh.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/28/2013, 11:33 am

YOU’RE NEVER TO OLD TO CHASE YOUR DREAMS

ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE”
THURSDAY, APRIL 18 ON FOX

NeNe Leakes (“The New Normal) and Idina Menzel (“Wicked”) Return in their Guest Roles

When the New Directions find out this year’s Regional’s theme is “Dreams,” everyone has their own opinion as to what they should sing. Meanwhile, the day has finally come for Rachel to audition for the Broadway revival of “Funny Girl” on an all-new “Sweet Dreams” episode of GLEE airing on Thursday, Apr. 18 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-419) (TV-14 D, L, S)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Mark Salling as Noah Puckerman; Kevin McHale as Artie; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Heather Morris as Brittany; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans.

Guest Cast: Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade Adams; and Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn; Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson; Dot Marie Jones as Coach Beiste; NeNe Leakes as Coach Roz Washington; Idina Menzel as Shelby Corcoran.
4x19
No mention of Kurt auditioning for 'Funny Girl' too. Of f*cking course. dryy

In the mean time the 'Dream' theme songs of ND sound like another filler episode. Sleep
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/28/2013, 11:54 am

They already did a Dreams episode in season 1. Recycle.

Marie, they can't have Kurt audition. The need to knock him back down to his below Rachel status.

Not for anything, but why is Roz back? And honestly, I don't even see the point of Beiste anymore since the football team doesn't play the part that it once did.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/28/2013, 12:09 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:They already did a Dreams episode in season 1. Recycle.
Indeed. But this time around the dreams of the ND kids will not be discouraged and waved away as unreachable. No, they will all reach their dreams and Blaine will ruin sing 'The Impossible Dream' at the end of the episode, while the other ND kids run around without any choreography, trying to be cute and 'spontaneous'.
Barf. vomir

Marie, they can't have Kurt audition. The need to knock him back down to his below Rachel status.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 26 Tumblr_m8lt9rGqVo1rc4ikio1_500
It's banzai all over again. badday

Not for anything, but why is Roz back? And honestly, I don't even see the point of Beiste anymore since the football team doesn't play the part that it once did.
McKinley has a football team?!? quesako
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/28/2013, 12:34 pm

I'm actually fine with Kurt not auditioning. I like the idea of him getting the education and training that he never got in high school.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/28/2013, 12:47 pm

Kurt not auditioning wouldn't bother if he just got some sort of SL of his own.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/28/2013, 12:59 pm

^This.
I'm used to Kurt not getting a good amount of songs in comparison, but he always got storylines to compensate.

That jumping Hummelberry gif of the promo is very cute, but I'm afraid it will be once again Kurt being supportive of Rachel while noone cares about him.
Like when he got rejected in a very cruel way by Carmen before the Winter Showcase, but then noone cared anymore and all we saw after that was him being Rachel's loyal fan and valet at the Winter Showcase. The Hummelberry scene afterwards (when Rachel reassures Kurt and helps him choose an audition song) was sweet, but I found it really jarring that Kurt's dreams and hopes were shattered in that office scene with Carmen and the next moment he's cheering Rachel on and who cares about his feelings? dryy

Jellyrolls wrote:I'm actually fine with Kurt not auditioning. I like the idea of him getting the education and training that he never got in high school.
If RIB do not decide to give up on NYADA completely when Rachel leaves, and they therefore let Kurt quit NYADA as well to go do Vogue fulltime.
(Although at this point I don't even care what Kurt does anymore as long as he gets a storyline every now and then, and NYADA didn't really get him that much either. He could become a male hooker for all I care if that gets him a song. Mad )

But I want to see Carmen Tibideax's reaction if Rachel decides to drop out of NYADA after 1 year and winning the Winter Showcase. suspectt
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 3/28/2013, 12:59 pm

Glorfindel wrote:No mention of Kurt auditioning for 'Funny Girl' too. Of f*cking course. dryy

I am Jack's complete absence of surprise. there is only one star in NY in Murphy's head and it's Rachel. Santana and Kurt are there to be sidekicks, and provide comedy nothing more. I'm equally pissed that Kurt never got a duet with "his" co-star, and will once again have to share with someone else in NY. Honestly, I never thought this season could be worse Kurt-wise than last year, but I was proven very, very wrong. Basically, this season was a continuity of S3 episodes 18 to 22: very little Kurt, any win he might have shoot down later by another bombshell dropped on him.

So globally he'll in DSB in 419 and At the Ballet in 420. I bet you he'll get no solo in 21-22, and if, miracle!!, he sings, it'll be a fucking duet with Blaine.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/28/2013, 1:46 pm

Wow, the ony thing i can look forward to for 4x18, is that my No.2 fave is back on the show. He is true scene-stealer - Lord Tubbington, my hero. wub

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 26 00268810
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/28/2013, 2:00 pm

^ that's the only scene worth seeing, and because we already have it, there's no point of watching the episode at all.

btw, i don't think they use the same cat for that character. they use similar looking tabbies but not the same cat. my cat-dar is quite accurate usually.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/28/2013, 2:11 pm

about the SJP song - i agree that it's mainly about santana, as the baby Santana is the only of the babies w/ a spoken line. baby Hummel and Rachel are all silent, probably only sit in the background or something. i guess for this "dream" episode, Kurt brought Esabelle home to give Santana a motivation lesson or something. while rachel and santana pursues/discovers their dreams, kurt will play second fiddle to help them achieve/realize their dreams. after all, a fem gay like him can only be a door mat. yeah, i am super bitter. i wanted this to be kurt's story, and they have to give it to santana. not that i oppose any santana stories, but can't she get her own guest star? or share her mom w/ kurt in a scene? whatever...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/28/2013, 2:12 pm

^ oh c'mon you are just speculating! we don't know how much kurt there are in that episode. maybe we all be pleasantly surprised. please stop the negativity before bad things actually happens.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/28/2013, 2:13 pm

^ but i am already seeing bad things happening... :( btw, why are you arguing w/ me? aren't you ME?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/28/2013, 2:14 pm

^ yes i am your right half of the brain. because i am "right", i must be right. so stop getting depressed and go eat some chocolate!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/28/2013, 2:14 pm

^ but chocolate makes me breakout w/ chocolate chips all over my face!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/28/2013, 2:15 pm

^ grrrr... you are hopeless! i can't help you. goodbye!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/28/2013, 2:16 pm

ok, i am back w/ half of my brain talking now... and I can't remember what i was saying. anyway, glee will always be a mess and will never make me truly happy. it seems to only get worse.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/28/2013, 2:54 pm

Kim, you're getting as crazy as Blarren.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/28/2013, 3:34 pm

^ thank you!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/28/2013, 3:37 pm

I dont mind Rachel or Santana getting focus, as long as Kurt gets his SL's too. That is the current problem, there isn't enough screentime for all 3 characters because NY narrative ranges from 0 % to 25% in any given episode. Episode 18 is 100% McKinley so that Sam and Brittany can get more song focus.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next