Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gossip World

+32
SippyCupofLuv
ColferInspired
glimmerle
ladydianab
Ireth
Buenos
sheny
opals
Georgette888
AnneNeville
Lottie2303
ColdFlame96
MoviesAreLife
arina
MissSoniaPP
BlueJazz
E-ko
valkeakuulas
ChrisColferFan1
red texta
paulopf
Delight
Emile
Kurt Hummel
tanita_mors
emilynna
dap1217
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
Shinra17
fantastica
36 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Gossip World - Page 31 Empty Re: Gossip World

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/26/2014, 2:06 am

I changed my tumblr around and my blogging, for now on Klaine and Blaine are dead to me  Smile  I can officially just be in Chris Colfer fandom only, ignore Glee, and just love Chris songs and cute Kurt pics, other than that, Glee and me are through! Too stressful dealing with Klainers and Crisscolfer stans, it is bad for my health literally!
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/26/2014, 3:12 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:I changed my tumblr around and my blogging, for now on Klaine and Blaine are dead to me  Smile  I can officially just be in Chris Colfer fandom only, ignore Glee, and just love Chris songs and cute Kurt pics, other than that, Glee and me are through! Too stressful dealing with Klainers and Crisscolfer stans, it is bad for my health literally!

Just stay healthy and well sweetie.  cvece 

No, show is worth any kind of stress.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/26/2014, 4:51 am

I think it's good that these vicious things are kept in a fantasy site, in which most stories are eventually proven untrue. It would be much more insane and terrible if some hack at one one these so-called-entertainment sites began making "real" stories about any of them.

But I'm sure everyone's mental health would stay in better shape if refrained from reading the hate consumed comment section...because those are filled with people who have no skills at judging what is true in the internet and what isn't.

Internet is about 98% bullcrap and fantasy anyway.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/26/2014, 10:19 am

valkeakuulas wrote:I think it's good that these vicious things are kept in a fantasy site, in which most stories are eventually proven untrue. It would be much more insane and terrible if some hack at one one these so-called-entertainment sites began making "real" stories about any of them.

But I'm sure everyone's mental health would stay in better shape if refrained from reading the hate consumed comment section...because those are filled with people who have no skills at judging what is true in the internet and what isn't.

Internet is about 98% bullcrap and fantasy anyway.

Agree 100% I been to that site a few times in the pass, but do not plan to go there ever again.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/26/2014, 10:28 am

The sad truth about those comments is that some of the same people who are bad mouthing Chris over there and expressing sadness for poor woobie Darren are probably the same people who are flailing over "their boys" kissing in last night's episode.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/26/2014, 10:31 am

Jellyrolls wrote:The sad truth about those comments is that some of the same people who are bad mouthing Chris over there and expressing sadness for poor woobie Darren are probably the same people who are flailing over "their boys" kissing in last night's episode.

Agree, or and or believe that CrissColfer is on.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/26/2014, 12:28 pm

I don't have time to post it right now, but blind gossip now has an article about Gwyneth Paltrow having an affair with Brad Falchuk.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/26/2014, 12:57 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I don't have time to post it right now, but blind gossip now has an article about Gwyneth Paltrow having an affair with Brad Falchuk.  

EWWWWW. I didn't need that visual. Yuck.  vomit2 
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/26/2014, 1:33 pm

Brad seems like a guy that tries to be an overaged hippy, the way he talks and dresses. I mean he's not old, but he ain't young either.

Someone from Glee circles is just desperately trying to get attention with these rumours coming up so often now in the blind item sites.

Hasn't there been a rumour about Gwyneth and Chris Martin being seperated like ages sgo?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/26/2014, 5:57 pm

Gwyneth and Chris Martin have just announced (yesterday?) that they are seperating, so that BI shows up at a very convenient time.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/26/2014, 6:30 pm

As do most BI.  coool 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/26/2014, 6:53 pm

actually, on further investigation, it is an old blind item from October 2013, that was resurrected after they announced the divorce.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/26/2014, 7:13 pm

Now there is a BI about AHS on blind gossip (about how most of the cast has been asked back for next season except for Emma Roberts because she is a drama queen/diva mess).

I wonder if Ry Ry is feeding them info himself.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 3/26/2014, 9:22 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Gwyneth and Chris Martin have just announced (yesterday?) that they are seperating, so that BI shows up at a very convenient time.

The blind item showed up earlier, I believe. It is being reposted as partially solved because of the divorce announcement.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/3/2014, 7:22 pm

Lots of magazines and entertainment shows covered the announcement a while back about this TV actress signing with a major music label for her debut album. How exciting for her and the fans of her show!

The first single dropped months ago, but if you are waiting for the album to be released, you’ll be waiting a long time, because the label has kicked the singer to the curb!

The single was a dud, the record company thinks she’s a non-starter, and they don’t like her changing image. So, they will not be putting up the money to release and promote the album.

The company wanted her to be the one to make the announcement that their music partnership was over… but she has been giving them a song and dance for months about why she can’t make the announcement now.

So, it’s a standoff. No album, no announcement, and she gets to pretend that she is still a recording artist signed to a major label. Doesn’t she know anyone else in the music industry?

source

Naya?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/3/2014, 8:43 pm

poor thing. but honestly i didn't even spend 30 seconds listening to her debut song. she must have worked hard on it, but the song sucked.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/4/2014, 4:33 am

For whatever reason, Naya wants to be another Kim Karshadian. It is a shame, as Naya really and truly is talented. But I have to agree, despite her stunning voice, the debut single really was not good.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/9/2014, 4:19 pm

Naya Rivera & Big Sean: The Wedding is Off!

They got engaged after just six months of dating, and now, Naya Rivera and Big Sean are rethinking their fast track to the altar. In fact, the Glee star has put all wedding plans on hold because her rapper beau has admitted to being unfaithful.
Insiders tell Star that after the 26-year-old popped the question in October, his playboy ways did not subside, and he suddenly got cold feet. “It was too much, too fast for him,” a source spills.

Now, Naya’s inner circle is urging her to break things off for good, but the actress refuses to give up so easily. “She’s already picked out a wedding dress and doesn’t want it all to be for nothing,” a pal says. “She’s in denial.”

x

Gossip World - Page 31 Tumblr_n3s1m6vtTx1s57bimo1_r1_500

Shocked

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2014, 4:25 pm

ha, i knew it wouldn't get anywhere. i think she went w/ that guy for her music career and now that her record didn't work out he's totally useless. now she needs to get a new boyfriend who can get her into MOVIES!

i don't blame her though. show biz is tough. a girl gotta get creative. she does have talent, but relying on men is often a waste of time.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/9/2014, 4:53 pm

Is that her actual tweet? Whoa!  tonguue  It is quite hilarious though and unfortunate for her beau because if he responses he'll be accused of being a jerk.

I don't think she's in denial at all.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/9/2014, 5:01 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Is that her actual tweet?

It is but she deleted it a few minutes after posting it.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2014, 5:16 pm

too late. in this day and age you'd better think a million times before posting anything. fast fingers and slippery tongues means being bashed on the net for all kinds of reasons.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/9/2014, 6:59 pm

Wow Apparently things are not going well for Naya, I hope she focuses on her career and gets a good record, movie, so on. I never wasn't so sure of her love for Big Sean, that romace was so sudden and public, and then was the engagement, but hey then I told myself "If they fell in love so fast, is up to them".
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2014, 7:59 pm

in hollywood engagement means nothing but a PR move usually.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/9/2014, 8:44 pm

Exclusive: Naya Rivera, Big Sean's Engagement Is Off; Rapper Releases Statement

Wedding's off -- for now. Naya Rivera and her fiance, Big Sean, will not be making the trek down the aisle after all, the rapper's rep exclusively confirms to Us Weekly.

"After careful thought and much consideration, Sean has made the difficult decision to call the wedding off," his rep tells Us. "The recent rumors and accusations reported by so called or fake sources are simply untrue. Sean wishes Naya nothing but the best and it is still his hope that they can continue to work through their issues privately. We will not be commenting again on this matter."
Yeah, that tweet totally didn't happen, y'all, and if you believe that I have a bridge I want to sell to you.  Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next