Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gossip World

+32
SippyCupofLuv
ColferInspired
glimmerle
ladydianab
Ireth
Buenos
sheny
opals
Georgette888
AnneNeville
Lottie2303
ColdFlame96
MoviesAreLife
arina
MissSoniaPP
BlueJazz
E-ko
valkeakuulas
ChrisColferFan1
red texta
paulopf
Delight
Emile
Kurt Hummel
tanita_mors
emilynna
dap1217
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
Shinra17
fantastica
36 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Gossip World - Page 32 Empty Re: Gossip World

Post  Ireth 4/10/2014, 1:58 am

I'm really not surprised. When they first got engaged, I felt it was for her music career. This was bound to happen after her album got dropped.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/15/2014, 6:41 pm

Oh My God.  blinkk  moque

Blind Gossip jumped on the new season 6 spoilers right away:

Fans defeat bullies! As you know, we wrote several blind items about how one young actor was being bullied out of his job by two other actors on an ensemble TV show. It was a really ugly situation.

Well, we have just learned about a stunning development! There was SO much fan outcry about his departing the show that the producers have been forced to reverse their decision! Bullygate is over… and Our Actor won!

Here’s what happened: During several sit-downs with Our Actor, the producers totally reversed course about his leaving! They apologized for trying to push him out, begged him to stay… and gave him a huge bump in pay! He will now be staying through the end of the show’s final season.

The writers also asked him for his input on what to do with his character. To keep the peace on set, they all agreed that his character will break up with the character played by the bully actor who wanted him out. That means Our Actor will now get his own story lines that do not involve the bully and that will minimize the time that he has to film with both the nasty people who tried to force him out.

This change will have a direct impact across the show. In fact, it throws it into a bit of turmoil. The producers and writers are now scrambling to modify locations, story lines, characters, and everything else! Of course everyone on the show will publicly deny that it has anything to do with Bullygate… but you will know otherwise!

Finally, we have to emphasize that although Blind Gossip wrote the blind items, it was really the fans of the show that made this happen. YOU pushed the producers into doing the right thing. Well done, fans! We’re proud of you!

Our Actor:

TV Show:

The Bullies:
[Blind Gossip]
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/15/2014, 6:46 pm

OMG. That is stupendously corkscrewish in its attempt to be seen as 'right'.  ptdr 
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/15/2014, 6:48 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Oh My God.  blinkk  moque

Blind Gossip jumped on the new season 6 spoilers right away:

Fans defeat bullies! As you know, we wrote several blind items about how one young actor was being bullied out of his job by two other actors on an ensemble TV show. It was a really ugly situation.

Well, we have just learned about a stunning development! There was SO much fan outcry about his departing the show that the producers have been forced to reverse their decision! Bullygate is over… and Our Actor won!

Here’s what happened: During several sit-downs with Our Actor, the producers totally reversed course about his leaving! They apologized for trying to push him out, begged him to stay… and gave him a huge bump in pay! He will now be staying through the end of the show’s final season.

The writers also asked him for his input on what to do with his character. To keep the peace on set, they all agreed that his character will break up with the character played by the bully actor who wanted him out. That means Our Actor will now get his own story lines that do not involve the bully and that will minimize the time that he has to film with both the nasty people who tried to force him out.

This change will have a direct impact across the show. In fact, it throws it into a bit of turmoil. The producers and writers are now scrambling to modify locations, story lines, characters, and everything else! Of course everyone on the show will publicly deny that it has anything to do with Bullygate… but you will know otherwise!

Finally, we have to emphasize that although Blind Gossip wrote the blind items, it was really the fans of the show that made this happen. YOU pushed the producers into doing the right thing. Well done, fans! We’re proud of you!

Our Actor:

TV Show:

The Bullies:
[Blind Gossip]

They know their disgusting piece of gossip was a lie, they made up another piece of disgusting gossip. Shame on them. Evil or Very Mad badday antifana tronco :angry: 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/15/2014, 6:58 pm

What baffles me is that so many people are commenting on that BI, fully believing it and calling Chris and Lea awful names.
These Blind Items really bring out the creepy crawlers.  areu
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/15/2014, 7:02 pm

Darling, rule of these BIs is to enjoy them for their wonderful, wacky corkscrew 'logic' but NEVER read the comments. lol
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 4/15/2014, 7:03 pm

LMAO!  It gets even better. According to BG Lea was hooking up with Big Sean!  Laughing 
I don't believe that Lea Michele would touch that dude with a ten foot pole.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=61818#more-61818

I wonder who the hell has it in for Chris and Lea?
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/15/2014, 7:09 pm

Glorfindel wrote:What baffles me is that so many people are commenting on that BI, fully believing it and calling Chris and Lea awful names.
These Blind Items really bring out the creepy crawlers.  areu

I hope  Chris   and Lea  won't see    any of the comments.   I will  not go to that disgusting  site and read  those disgusting  comments  hateful and nasty  comments,  Chris is a sweet kind hearted person. Lea  seems  nice too. If anyone is a bully it is the people who run the disgusting site. The people who are calling Chris and Lea awful names. The person/s who send in/wrote the disgusting gossip.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/15/2014, 7:16 pm

ptdr 
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/15/2014, 7:18 pm

they are modifying their stories to fit the foreseeable "facts". whoever who came up w/ this toxic stew is a nasty son of a witch!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/15/2014, 7:20 pm

fantastica wrote:they are modifying their stories to fit the foreseeable "facts". whoever who came up w/ this toxic stew is a nasty son of a witch!

Agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/15/2014, 10:31 pm

opals wrote:LMAO!  It gets even better. According to BG Lea was hooking up with Big Sean!  Laughing 
I don't believe that Lea Michele would touch that dude with a ten foot pole.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=61818#more-61818

I wonder who the hell has it in for Chris and Lea?

What?!  Razz Sometimes BG has a good imagination, seriously I can't see Lea dating BS. It would be a surprise as they seems not to match. I hope people don't believe this and start sending rude tweets to lea.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/16/2014, 10:50 am

I believe some extent to it. I do not believe for a second Chris has any power to get Darren fired. But I believe *something* is happening BTS and Darren almost getting fired actually fits some of the very odd behavior what is currently happening (i.e. his girlfriend so obviously suddenly highlighting him; the sudden Rachel/Blam powertrio...).

I also start to suspect Chris may only be available on limited capacity next season. Ryan Murphys new interview makes clear where the priorities lay.

I find the article funny. It talks about the outrage of Glee fans, totally missing the fact that quite a large number of people stopped watching because of Blaine.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/16/2014, 5:25 pm

while I too believe something is happening BTS i don't believe this BI story as told. if Lea was one of the "bullies" why is she still lumped w/ the "victim" for next season? chris and darren rarely, if ever, tweet to each other or about each other's scenes etc. so we have absolutely no idea if they are friendly or not behind the scenes (so far no evidence suggesting they are mortal enemies based on limited on set behaviors seen by the public. there's apparently something between Naya and Lea, but i don't think it's because of Big Shaun. It's more like naya dumping BS because he's of no use to her anymore and Naya can do better than that.

chris is a smart person and he should know how much RM drools over darren. it would be futile if not a career suicide for him to try to get darren fired. he knows glee is on its last legs so his focus has been outside of glee. i can't imagine him wanting to fight over something on this show. if he could he would have done it seasons ago, not toward the end of the series. most importantly, chris is too smart to get into a hideous mess there. it wouldn't help his career if he did.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 4/16/2014, 11:51 pm

fantastica wrote:while I too believe something is happening BTS i don't believe this BI story as told. if Lea was one of the "bullies" why is she still lumped w/ the "victim" for next season? chris and darren rarely, if ever, tweet to each other or about each other's scenes etc. so we have absolutely no idea if they are friendly or not behind the scenes (so far no evidence suggesting they are mortal enemies based on limited on set behaviors seen by the public. there's apparently something between Naya and Lea, but i don't think it's because of Big Shaun. It's more like naya dumping BS because he's of no use to her anymore and Naya can do better than that.

chris is a smart person and he should know how much RM drools over darren. it would be futile if not a career suicide for him to try to get darren fired. he knows glee is on its last legs so his focus has been outside of glee. i can't imagine him wanting to fight over something on this show. if he could he would have done it seasons ago, not toward the end of the series. most importantly, chris is too smart to get into a hideous mess there. it wouldn't help his career if he did.

ITA. These blinds make no sense at all. Why all the "Daleastreet" bullshit if Lea was one of the ones trying to get Darren canned? It makes no sense at all. Also, there's no way in hell Lea Michele is having sex with Big Sean and trying to steal him from Naya. That's utter crap as far as I'm concerned.

I do think there's some shit going on behind the scenes. However, I think it's Darren's and Naya's behavior that has seemed odd, erratic, and desperate for attention to me- not Chris and Lea's.

Chris has nothing to gain from getting Darren fired. Glee is a dead horse, the ratings are in the toilet, and there's really nothing to be done at this point to salvage it. It's very obvious that Chris has been busy setting himself up for his post-Glee career- not worrying about Darren being "not good looking enough" to play his love interest. It's also very obvious that Amber, Ashley, and Dot fucking truly ADORE Chris. None of them seem like the type of people who would be so loyal to the horrible, evil bully the blind makes Chris out to be.

Grant, Max, Oliver, and Adam Lambert all seem to be very friendly with Chris also- more so than with Darren. Now, that doesn't make Darren a bad person, but it makes no sense to me that these people would be to willing to heap praise on and hang out with Chris if he were such a horrible person.

One thing I do believe is that Ryan Murphy resents that Chris is no longer dependent on him. That is what I personally believe is behind all this "Daleastreet" is the new "power trio" bullcrap. He still wants to make Lea into the next Barbra and Darren and Chord still need Glee for steady employment.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/17/2014, 12:23 am

blaine is actually partially murphy himself - the attention whore - one who constantly needs others to treat him like a savior and depend on his selective generosity (or whim).

somebody, probably contracted to bring people back to talking about the show, or like some of you said, someone working (paid or not) for DC, are spinning the tale. It's BI so it doesn't have to be proven. nobody is responsible. it's creating some public sympathy for DC, and generating gossip for the show. one thing is sure - whoever is responsible for this is no fan of chris or lea. he/she/they are spinning the story as things develop, in order to seem "true", except there are too many holes in the logic and timing is also wrong (whatever we hear from glee had already been decided at least a few weeks ago).

i remember someone showed me a website (don't remember if it's on tumblr) created by a group of DC stans who were trying to help him PR/marketing wise to generate more buzz etc. in order to help his career. It was written into their mission statement. I wouldn't be surprised if these people have something to do w/ this BI. i remember the organizer having experience in PR/marketing or something of that sort. they were in the process of contacting DC's people, but I get the sense that they act independently and voluntarily, out of love for their idol.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/17/2014, 1:21 am

^ Oh, I most certainly agree Darren's PR team is somehow responsible for the mess. As I said, I believe it partially but not the part of Chris involvement. Some shit is most certainly happening BTS, but Chris being in the center does not make sense. Why ruin a perfect reputation for one last season everyone involved is aware already anyway, that Glee will end on a low.

However, and this pure speculation obviously, I can see Ryan wanting to continue with a Spin-Off with Lea, Darren and Chord front and center.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/17/2014, 8:15 am

Lottie2303 wrote:^ Oh, I most certainly agree Darren's PR team is somehow responsible for the mess. As I said, I believe it partially but not the part of Chris involvement. Some shit is most certainly happening BTS, but Chris being in the center does not make sense. Why ruin a perfect reputation for one last season everyone involved is aware already anyway, that Glee will end on a low.

However, and this pure speculation obviously, I can see Ryan wanting to continue with a Spin-Off with Lea, Darren and Chord front and center.

I actually think after Glee is finished he will be cutting all three loose.

He will want quality talent for his new shows or films, not an ass kisser that is too lazy to do their job properly. He wants to make money and keep his reputation as making quality shows at their beginnings.

Lea is too reliant on him, so that is her own fault if Ryan tosses her away and hires some other actress if he takes Funny Girl to Broadway. After Glee he owes them nothing.

All three are on their own.

I can actually see Ryan doing this.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/17/2014, 9:51 am

The BI stuff was entertaining but total bullshit. The people who wrote this stuff really need to use their brains. Whether or not Chris likes Darren and enjoys working with him isn't the issue. He's got one last season on this train-wreak of a show before he's free and there is no way that Chris would waste any time or effort in trying to get Darren fired when he's too busy writing scripts and novels and fielding offers from other tv shows and films.

I'll be blunt about Lea... I think that Glee will be it for her as far as a real mainstream career goes at this stage. I don't think she's made good choices as far as the projects that she's picked and once Glee is over, she'll either go back to Broadway or she'll linger around Hollywood as a minor celebrity. I don't see her becoming a huge break out star outside of Glee so I'm not too surprised that she's willing to play Satan's Ryan Murphy's PR game with her new besties - he's still got enough carrots to keep her in line.

As for Darren and Chord, I hope that they're saving their money from Glee because after this, I doubt we're going to see much from either of them.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/17/2014, 11:16 am

What is silly in this BI is the notion that Chris is scheming to get his co worker fired.

I will say say one thing; neither Darren nor Chris have gone out of their way to compliment the other in the last couple of years with tweets or comments about working together. I wonder if it's deliberately a slight chill in their working relationship.

The "Klaine" PCA nomination it was weird how quiet about it Chris was. Did he even acknowledge it ever publicly?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/17/2014, 11:33 am

Buenos wrote:The "Klaine" PCA nomination it was weird how quiet about it Chris was.  Did he even acknowledge it ever publicly?

Nope. And nor did Darren until it was clear that he wasn't going to win any of his other categories. Then he tried to ride Chris's coattails yet again, but to no avail. suspectt

I don't think that it's any great secret that Chris is fed up with Klaine and having pretty much all his major storylines tied to that relationship. He wasn't happy that Kurt hasn't really been allowed other realtionships and he'd loved working with Oliver and Adam Lambert. My guess is that Chris is pretty much done with Glee at this stage and while he'll still do his job well, he's not inclined to play the publicity game for the show.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/17/2014, 12:30 pm

Buenos wrote:What is silly in this BI is the notion that Chris is scheming to get his co worker fired.

I will say say one thing;  neither Darren nor Chris have gone out of their way to compliment the other in the last couple of years with tweets or comments about working together.  I wonder if it's deliberately a slight chill in their working relationship.

The "Klaine" PCA nomination it was weird how quiet about it Chris was.  Did he even acknowledge it ever publicly?

No, they haven't been as free with the praise for each other--really since the happy birthday, mr incident (though Chris did tweet to wish Darren luck for the teen choice awards).  In fairness to both, I think a lot of the twitter interaction between them based on how crazy that part of the fandom is--though I'm sure both Chris and Darren have thick skins and ignore the crap, it has to hurt a bit to know that people are so eager to send hate to their SO's.

Seems like most of Chris' comments about Klaine in interviews with stuff start with stuff like, "I know the fans like them to stay happy..." or "I'll probably get flack for saying this..." (just paraphrasing--those aren't exact quotes, but the type of stuff Chris says when he talks about Klaine.  

As for the PCA's, I think Chris thanked people for the nominations when the nominations came out, but that was about it.  

Of course, Darren had his little Criss Colfer thing on his facebook page last night.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/17/2014, 12:32 pm

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/17/2014, 12:40 pm

Ranwing wrote: 
Buenos wrote:The "Klaine" PCA nomination it was weird how quiet about it Chris was.  Did he even acknowledge it ever publicly?

Nope. And nor did Darren until it was clear that he wasn't going to win any of his other categories. Then he tried to ride Chris's coattails yet again, but to no avail.  suspectt

I don't think that it's any great secret that Chris is fed up with Klaine and having pretty much all his major storylines tied to that relationship. He wasn't happy that Kurt hasn't really been allowed other realtionships and he'd loved working with Oliver and Adam Lambert. My guess is that Chris is pretty much done with Glee at this stage and while he'll still do his job well, he's not inclined to play the publicity game for the show.

I've noticed that he hasn't been booked by his management team this year to make any late night appearances to promote Glee, even the new NY reboot.  Usually they can work in tandem with FOX pushing for it too, no?

I suspect Chris is using his promo bullets for his LOS book coming out in the summer, if anything.   What I don't like is how this is interpreted by others to imply that his acting on the show demonstrates his indifference to Glee and Klaine. Which is bullshit.  His character has been written the way he has and the directors direct Chris how to play the character.

For example, if the show wanted to, they could give him a big sappy number to sing to Blaine, but. they. don't.    That onus is not on Chris, it's on the writers.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/17/2014, 11:39 pm

This brings back those rumours from February in which was said Naya had problems with Lea and that why she didn't have scenes to shoot. I sincerely have no idea what to think, as regards Lea she had already deal in the past with rumours that claims she has some diva behaviours, but she said in an interview she's just someone who likes to express her opinion, but nothing else. As for Naya, I don't remember if she ever has to deal with this kind of rumours before, but I don't know why she gives me the impression of being someone with an strong personality.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next