Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread

+10
brisallie
Divalicious
M&M
dimpledchris
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
bayth
ColferInspired
Ranwing
tanita_mors
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap20%6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap60%6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap20%6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread Empty 6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  tanita_mors 1/29/2015, 9:56 am

6x06 "What the World Needs Now"

6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread 6x0610

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 6TH

As Brittany and Santana plan their wedding, Artie is recruited to be the wedding planner. While Santana struggles with the fact that her disapproving grandmother – with whom she hasn’t spoken since coming out as a lesbian – refuses to attend, Brittany takes matters into her own hands.

Fresh off their unexpected win at Sue’s Show Choir Invitational, Rachel and Kurt give the gleeks their weekly assignment: the music of Burt Bacharach, and recruit reigning diva Mercedes to act as a mentor for the new singers. While Mercedes is supportive of Rachel’s new career path, she is committed to convincing her to not abandon her dreams of something bigger and better... namely Broadway. To that end, she tells Rachel she’s arranged an audition for her for a new, upcoming Broadway musical, and tries to inspire a resistant and gun-shy Rachel to take another shot at her dreams of stardom.

Meanwhile, despite agreeing to stay just friends, Rachel and Sam try to negotiate bigger feelings they may or may not have for each other, but it takes the advice of an interested third party to move things along; and Brittany learns a shocking family secret, including the origins of her remarkable mathematical prowess.
You all know what to do.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing 2/6/2015, 10:29 pm

I'm here, I'm sick and I'm cranky. vomit2 I'm fully prepared to hate this episode.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColferInspired 2/6/2015, 10:54 pm

I'm hear for the comments. neutre 

I will be cringing throughout the performances when I get to watch.

But hope there is enough Kurt to make me happy.

Here also for the Brittana. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/6/2015, 10:59 pm

Oh, please tell me that I'm not going to be alone live watching this shit...
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/6/2015, 11:02 pm

Just what I wanted to start off an episode with... chemistry-free Samchel and a lackluster rendition of I'll Never Fall In Love Again.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/6/2015, 11:03 pm

Ranwing wrote:Oh, please tell me that I'm not going to be alone live watching this shit...

Heh. I don't watch this shitfest show anymore, but I love reading your comments.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/6/2015, 11:05 pm

Not watching but plan on reading comments.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/6/2015, 11:07 pm

Well, Kurt is rocking some stunning plaid pants. There's that.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/6/2015, 11:10 pm

I'm here. Just in time for the awkward Samchel stuff. Rachel seems like shy and smitten, while Sam seems uninterested. Chord does not sound good on I'll Never Fall In Love Again. Their voices do not blend well at all.

Yay. Brit's family. I'm so excited (sarcasm). Brit's dad is an idiot. Brit's family is so annoying and ridiculous. I want to punch my TV.

Yay. More awkward Samchel. So, wait, why is Sam teaching health class? Is anyone at McKinley qualified for their job?

Mercedes single on iTunes is doing better than any Glee songs this year.

Let the destruction of Mercedes commence: Here, Rachel, have my only real boyfriend. Here, Rachel, I pulled strings and got you an audition. Here, Rachel, take a Grammy for me.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/6/2015, 11:11 pm

This girls group song is so boring, and the choreography is so dull. It's like Glee is telling us that they aren't even trying.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/6/2015, 11:12 pm

As feared, this episode is going to be an absolute clusterfuck.

Mercedes shows up and is more than okay with Rachel and Sam dating because she and Sam are "just friends" and got Russell Simmons to arrange the audition for Rachel because the universe just isn't right unless Rachel is on stage in the spotlight. We're in for an hour-long Rachel tongue bath.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/6/2015, 11:14 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:This girls group song is so boring, and the choreography is so dull.  It's like Glee is telling us that they aren't even trying.

At least someone gets the lead other than Rachel, and the girls look pretty at least. Other than that, yes, the production is boring.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/6/2015, 11:16 pm

Brit forgot all about dating Artie? OK, then.

Why do they have to ruin a nice song with Darren screeching a song. He sounded horrible. Why the hell did they have to put Darren on this song?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/6/2015, 11:17 pm

This episode is so bad that I'm actually grateful that Kurt has nothing to do with any of this.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/6/2015, 11:18 pm

Oh my god, Mercedes! Rachel isn't worth this much effort! Sure, let's call Blaine in to the rescue. Blaine sucks.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/6/2015, 11:20 pm

Let's take another shot at Kurt's love for old people. Brit telling Naya's grandmother, "You could be Peter Pan but in an old person's home kind of way. I know a guy." What the hell?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/6/2015, 11:21 pm

I really need to get this off my chest.

Why the holy fuck does anyone feel any obligation to go out of their way for Rachel? What has she done to deserve this? It's just like Prom Queen when she's moping because she screwed up and everyone bends over backwards to make her feel better. Because Gods forbid Rachel actually deal with the consequences of her behavior and have to pull herself up by her own bootstraps.

Oh and Mercedes... way to treat your bestie, Kurt... dragging his ex there knowing that Kurt will be uncomfortable and then shoving Kurt into the background to sway. Not particularly liking you right ow.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/6/2015, 11:24 pm

So now Brit knows Spanish, and she's talking to Santana's grandma about poop?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/6/2015, 11:29 pm

Ugh. Darren screeching on one of my favorite songs--Arthur's Theme. Seriously, how many times does he have to ruin songs? And they couldn't let Rachel's best friend sing one stinking line of this song? And of course, Blarren has to stand up and ask her what she thinks?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/6/2015, 11:33 pm

It's really funny how everyone is treating Rachel's fall like it's some kind of Shakespearian tragedy and no one is telling her that THIS. IS. HER. OWN. FUCKING. FAULT! Rachel fucked up in an enormous manner. In the kind of way that destroys careers permanently and it wasn't as simple mistake or misunderstanding. She's stuck in Lima because she was a selfish, greedy, short-sighted idiot who couldn't appreciate any of the golden opportunities she'd been given and threw it all way. I can't feel sorry for that.

She doesn't want to go to New York? Fuck her. Let her grow up and actually fulfill some obligations she signed on for. It's not Mercedes's job to make sure that Rachel gets her dream again. Let Rachel grow the fuck up.

Do you know why no one thinks about offering Kurt any kind of help like this? Because he doesn't need it! He's a big boy who can pull up his grown up undies by himself and will succeed without anyone lifting a finger on his behalf.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 2/6/2015, 11:33 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Ugh.  Darren screeching on one of my favorite songs--Arthur's Theme.  Seriously, how many times does he have to ruin songs?  And they couldn't let Rachel's best friend sing one stinking line of this song?  And of course, Blarren has to stand up and ask her what she thinks?  

Not watching, but I actually don't feel like anyone is Kurt's friend this year. Look how quick Rachel was to drop him when Bland was around. Probably because the only bigger loser than her is Bland.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/6/2015, 11:34 pm

I just posted this on Tumblr:

Glee took another shot at Chris’ episode tonight. With the amount of shots Glee has taken at Chris’ episode, it really makes me think that RIB didn’t want him to write the episode, and Fox made them let Chris write an episode because he was unhappy with Kurt’s storyline. It’s like they gave Chris something that would be a good addition for his resume in exchange for putting up with a crappy ending for Kurt.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/6/2015, 11:37 pm

Ranwing wrote:I really need to get this off my chest.

Why the holy fuck does anyone feel any obligation to go out of their way for Rachel? What has she done to deserve this? It's just like Prom Queen when she's moping because she screwed up and everyone bends over backwards to make her feel better. Because Gods forbid Rachel actually deal with the consequences of her behavior and have to pull herself up by her own bootstraps.

Oh and Mercedes... way to treat your bestie, Kurt... dragging his ex there knowing that Kurt will be uncomfortable and then shoving Kurt into the background to sway. Not particularly liking you right ow.

Well, Hello, Rachel is a special snowflake, and everyone should give up everything they love and matters in their lives, and make sure she succeeds.

And Mercedes is wicked annoying this episode. They are just killing ever like they've done to everyone else.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/6/2015, 11:37 pm

Well, at least Kurt is getting a vacation from having to prop up Rachel. And Chris is getting a full paycheck for basically standing around and looking pretty.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/6/2015, 11:40 pm

So, Sam sings "Close to you" to Mercedes? OK, then. He sucked, btw. They picked the wrong singers for the songs this week.

And now Rachel is saying Kurt can't lead Glee club alone? Kurt is the only one who has proven he can excel on his own without anyone's help, and Rachel cuts him down? Rachel can't poop without fourteen people cheering her on, and 10 more people wiping her ass. And Kurt can't run the Glee Club alone?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next