Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

+37
coxfire
Adamina
bayth
Buenos
Vir Cotto
msjoanlucette
fountain
Ces
ecka
Sani
MoviesAreLife
dap1217
valkeakuulas
crazypumpkin
indiaskye
Piciollina
arina
opals
Catt24
CloveGlee
Delight
tanita_mors
fantastica
Ranwing
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
M&M
brisallie
Divalicious
zuppid
Jellyrolls
ColferGirl
MissSoniaPP
sheny
41 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  tanita_mors 1/12/2013, 7:11 am

fuck blaine and fuck klaine. i'm gonna zone out on that part of the story.

and yes, it is too soon for anything other then a drunken mistake, but this is an effing tv show and a very sloppy written one so i don't know why i'm shocked. it's their big valentines episode, god forbid klaine isn't reunited by that time. vomir

god, i really wish rib never ever listened to fans and started pandering them. we might not have gotten some kurt stuff we have, but i'm sure it would have been a better show for it. this is just embarrassing to be honest. it's ooc fanfiction embarrassing.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  zuppid 1/12/2013, 7:48 am

I'm still in rage.Fuck this show!
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 1/12/2013, 8:15 am

Hmm... after weeks of no significant Kurt spoilers to speak of, we now get this lovely bomb about a Klaine reunion.

Oh joy. They're trying really hard to kill the last bit of interest I have left in this show.

Oh well, I still hope that Adam is well-received anyway. If he has good chemistry with Kurt, I still want to see him stay on as a supportive friend or potential love interest (even if Kurt can't reciprocate because of Blaine the limpet).

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/12/2013, 8:33 am

Even if they make out, I still think Kurt is going to still be attracted to Adam, and perhaps compare this adult to the admittedly childish Blaine. This is a good way to check out their chemistry, plus get the audience to like him. If he comes in and is immediately a barrier to Klaine, the character fights a up hill battle. If they wait, have them develop a friendship that also has some strong attraction, they can sneak the relationship in. Having Kurt honestly torn between whom he wishes to be with gives the writers something to work with the rest of the year. Having a quick reunion does not.

If Kurt does choose to explore life with Adam, they can have Blaine reconsider about going to NYADA, a bigger cliff hanger than Blaine just arriving in NY. It gives them also something to work with next season. If they get them together too soon, they will have the same problem as Finchel, were do you go but marriage. I hope they learned from that silly storyline.

Crossing my fingers that Kurt actually gets fought over, because he is a great prize. Blaine is handed too much in life, I want to see him actually work hard to get what he wants, not have it handed to him.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 1/12/2013, 10:09 am

The more I think about it the more I think they won't get back together yet
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/12/2013, 10:54 am

Remember when Finn got back together with Quinn after she cheated on him with Puck (with actual sex) and tried to shove Puck's baby unto him?....
.....Yeah, this is Glee. No expectations is already having too many expectations. dryy

I think this is interesting, if only for the dynamics at work on the Glee set:

"I’m told to say one thing but Ryan Murphy tweets another so…”
— Chris colfer at sbl q&a (via thelandofchristopher)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/12/2013, 10:59 am

I'm leaning towards it just being an "in the moment" type of thing. I just hope that Kurt is the one to stop it, and not Blaine. I want to hear Kurt say, "No, I can't do this. I don't trust you yet." I don't want it to be something where they are trying to redeem Blaine by having him say, "I haven't earned your trust back yet." I want to hear Kurt say, "The long distance romance didn't work for us before because you couldn't stay faithful to me in three weeks."

But really, unless something big happens in the next few episodes, it is way to early for this to happen. Kurt hasn't forgiven Blaine. Even though they are talking, Kurt is still uncomfortable about Blaine. And Blaine is still immature, selfish, and more concerned about his own feelings than trying to making amends for his actions. He failed to notice Kurt's uncomfortableness in the Christmas episode, and was more concerned about Kurt being happy to see him and Kurt wanting to be around him.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 1/12/2013, 12:40 pm

This is why I've disengaged so much from Glee in the past month. I hit a wall in December for a number of reasons. One of them, and the one I feel free to state publicly here, is that the show decided to put Burt's life in danger in order to force a Klaine reconciliation that was so ham-fisted Chris chose to subvert it with his acting choices. There is an attitude that presents Klaine as an absolute good, to be pursued no matter what the cost and with no thought to implications for Kurt.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/12/2013, 1:09 pm

zuppid wrote:I'm still in rage.Fuck this show!

Me too. I am still very upset about the spoiler.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 1/12/2013, 2:37 pm

i agree with you clair. they are basically telling us that the relationship is worth more to them then the characters that are in it. first they assassinate the character of blaine to break them up (even though it could have been done in a dozen other ways that didn't involve cheating and would have been equally impact-full and probably better handled) and now they will most definitely assassinate the character of kurt. only this time, it will be the guy we all care about. i mean, it's like they picked every fans least favorable outcome and went with it this season. and every single "great" moment this season was forced and artificially created because they are constantly trying to fit and twist the characters into the stories they want and not create stories for the characters they have.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Catt24 1/12/2013, 2:40 pm

CloveGlee wrote:This is why I've disengaged so much from Glee in the past month. I hit a wall in December for a number of reasons. One of them, and the one I feel free to state publicly here, is that the show decided to put Burt's life in danger in order to force a Klaine reconciliation that was so ham-fisted Chris chose to subvert it with his acting choices. There is an attitude that presents Klaine as an absolute good, to be pursued no matter what the cost and with no thought to implications for Kurt.

I think that's where I'm at too--disengaged and disillusioned with Glee. I'm at my limits to care about the show at this point, and with school starting in two weeks, I'm having a real hard time of wanting to set my DVR up for the remainder of the season . I will always support Chris in his other projects, but I just can't with this show anymore. I am beyond tired of Ryan Murphy's pandering to a couple that has become as cancerous as that god awful Twilight series of Edward/Bella. I have more thoughts on this (maybe I'll post this in the snark & bark thread later). To me, Ryan is out of his depth with writing for Kurt/Blaine & Klaine that it's destroying both characters (and now Burt) in the process. I can totally understand Kurt having a moment of weakness with his ex, it happens, especially considering the setting is at wedding. What I'm having a problem with is that Ryan has too much tunnel vision, that he's not really going to give Kurt an alternative chance with Adam, and let the dreaded Klaine reconciliation be as organic and satisfying in the long run.

Catt24
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 1/12/2013, 4:12 pm

I do think most of us may be despairing a little bit too early....granted, that's what we all said and thought about NYADA in season 3 and look where that got us. But, it just doesn't seem to add up if Klaine get back together in 4x14, no matter how you look at it. I agree with Wendy and Divalicious's speculation.

Klaine and Finchel are often paralleled, for better or worse, and they're going to be paralleled again in the wedding episode - Finn and Rachel are going to a hotel room to presumably sleep together, and Kurt and Blaine will make out. Considering the recent development that Brody will likely start living at Kurt and Rachel's apartment, I don't know, it just seems unlikely to me that RIB would really make Finchel get back together permanently after a cheating scandal. I think, and hope, that Rachel would feel terrible for doing that to Brody and would be confused and lost about her feelings and break it off with Finn again, and go back to NY and to Brody to figure it out. And since Finchel is paralleled with Klaine, I think Kurt will do something similar. Have a moment of passion with Blaine, reliving what they'd lost in that romantic setting, and then something will happen that makes him think it's a mistake or too soon or that his wounds haven't completely healed...and then he'll go back to NY, and maybe to Adam. Chris has suggested that so far Adam is a love interest, not necessarily a boyfriend, which means Kurt will probably avoid becoming a cheater himself if he and Adam aren't anything official yet.

Why even introduce Adam into the story if he's going to be a one episode, single date fling? Why take so long to cast him? Why cast someone with such good acting credentials? Why give him a press release on official entertainment sites, saying he was going to be a new reoccuring character, when all evidence so far points to him being in *only* 4x11 so far? (Unlike Eli C. or Santana's new girlfriend, who have received no official announcements and never will, to match their flash-in-the-pan statuses).

And then there's Chris's two quotes to William Keck. (Since photos aren't working for me today, I'll type the quotes out)

"@chriscolfer: "I hate to bring this up because (Klaine) fans will slit my throat but (Adam) just might make it and I hope fans like him."

If all Adam is to Kurt is a single date in one episode, why would Chris say this? What does he mean by "Adam just might make it"? Why would Chris think Klaine fans would feel threatened by Adam at all if he was just a one episode thing? I doubt Keck would lie about a direct quote.

"@chriscolfer #Peopleschoice awards. Worried fans may freak about upcoming Valentine's Day ep in which Kurt..."

And then this one....when Chris is "worried" about fans, he usually always means the overpassionate Klaine fans. Why would he be "worried fans may freak" if Klaine are permanently getting back together? Wouldn't the Klainers be overjoyed, delighted, happy? Usually "freaking out" has a negative connotation...

And then there's the fact that Murphy spoiled this plotline on twitter, and added a sarcastic "Ur welcome" to the end of that tweet. Murphy gives out plenty of spoilers, but he's never given out complete plotlines and huge twists before. Why would he drop such a huge spoiler bomb? Why would he spoil that Glee's arguably most popular couple is getting back together a whole month before that episode airs? It just seems like there must be a catch, like that can't be all there is to the storyline, that it's misleading. If it is misleading, if Klaine don't actually get together but just have a brief relapse at the wedding, then Murphy tweeting that early and Chris's statements go together and it makes sense.

......but I don't know, I'm just trying to give myself and others some hope so I don't get depressed. I won't believe the Kurt and Adam relationship is dead before it even started - otherwise, from a storytelling perspective, what was the point of him? I'll keep hoping until 4x14 airs and I'm either proven horribly, awfully wrong or my faith is rewarded.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/12/2013, 4:59 pm

I'll still watch Glee, but only because I enjoy watching Chris so much, and will support him on this crapbag show as long as it makes him a lot of money (and he better make more than Darren makes). Supposedly Lea is making $75,000 an episode, so Chris better be making that much (or close to it) too.

RIB's fan pandering is disgusting. The way to cater to the Blaine and Klaine stans is in particular is repulsive. Ryan Murphy has to be the most egotistical and sadistic bastard in Hollywood. They have destroyed every single character on the show.

Kurt was been so emasculated on the show since the day Blaine was introduced that he is barely recognizable as the strong, snarky, sassy young man from the first 25 or so episodes of the series. They shipped him off to another and turned him into a lovesick puppy dog. They took away his drive in season three, and made him settle for swaying in the background and watching his boyfriend be loved and adored by everyone. They've knocked him down so many times, it's really amazing he's not a depressed alcoholic by now. RIB is lucky that Kurt is portrayed by a capable actor because if anyone else was acting this crap, Kurt would be as one dimensional as just about every other character on Glee.

Even more repulsive to me is that so many people out there still think Klaine is the perfect couple after all that happened to them in the past two years. Blaine is far from the perfect man that his fans, or the writers believe he is. Honestly, I can't find anything about him to be appealing at all. He's needy. He whiny. I mean, we're talking about a character who didn't like his brother because his brother didn't prop him up and adore him the way the rest of the universe did. We're talking about a character who has whined about hair gel on at least two occassions. And that's not even getting into what he has done to Kurt. He tried to force himself on Kurt in a car when he was drunk. He has cheated on Kurt twice (because if Blaine calls texting cheating than what he was doing with Sebastian was cheating). And then on top of that, rather than take ownership of his actions, he blamed them on Kurt.

I know that Kurt hasn't been the perfect boyfriend either. He could have worked harder to be attentive to Blaine when he moved to NY. And he was wrong to exchange flirty texts with Chandler. If he felt that he wasn't getting enough affection from Blaine at that time, he should have talked to Blaine about it and worked through it. Not sought out another source to get affection from.

The fact that so many people still think that Klaine is the perfect couple really shows how little regard that they have for Kurt. How can they think that someone who is so self-absorbed is right for Kurt? How can they be so eager for Kurt to be reunited with a someone who has done nothing to make amends and has shown little remorse for his actions? How can they think that a one-dimensional self center character who whines about things that are just plain silly could be the perfect man for someone who is as compassionate, supportive, caring, and forgiving as Kurt?

I kind of feel bad for people who think Blaine is the perfect man. If they end up with someone just like Blaine, they are in for a lifetime of heartbreak.

I went way off here. But I guess I'm just frustrated.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 1/12/2013, 5:55 pm

ColferGirl wrote:I do think most of us may be despairing a little bit too early....granted, that's what we all said and thought about NYADA in season 3 and look where that got us. But, it just doesn't seem to add up if Klaine get back together in 4x14, no matter how you look at it. I agree with Wendy and Divalicious's speculation.

Klaine and Finchel are often paralleled, for better or worse, and they're going to be paralleled again in the wedding episode - Finn and Rachel are going to a hotel room to presumably sleep together, and Kurt and Blaine will make out. Considering the recent development that Brody will likely start living at Kurt and Rachel's apartment, I don't know, it just seems unlikely to me that RIB would really make Finchel get back together permanently after a cheating scandal. I think, and hope, that Rachel would feel terrible for doing that to Brody and would be confused and lost about her feelings and break it off with Finn again, and go back to NY and to Brody to figure it out. And since Finchel is paralleled with Klaine, I think Kurt will do something similar. Have a moment of passion with Blaine, reliving what they'd lost in that romantic setting, and then something will happen that makes him think it's a mistake or too soon or that his wounds haven't completely healed...and then he'll go back to NY, and maybe to Adam. Chris has suggested that so far Adam is a love interest, not necessarily a boyfriend, which means Kurt will probably avoid becoming a cheater himself if he and Adam aren't anything official yet.

Why even introduce Adam into the story if he's going to be a one episode, single date fling? Why take so long to cast him? Why cast someone with such good acting credentials? Why give him a press release on official entertainment sites, saying he was going to be a new reoccuring character, when all evidence so far points to him being in *only* 4x11 so far? (Unlike Eli C. or Santana's new girlfriend, who have received no official announcements and never will, to match their flash-in-the-pan statuses).

And then there's Chris's two quotes to William Keck. (Since photos aren't working for me today, I'll type the quotes out)

"@chriscolfer: "I hate to bring this up because (Klaine) fans will slit my throat but (Adam) just might make it and I hope fans like him."

If all Adam is to Kurt is a single date in one episode, why would Chris say this? What does he mean by "Adam just might make it"? Why would Chris think Klaine fans would feel threatened by Adam at all if he was just a one episode thing? I doubt Keck would lie about a direct quote.

"@chriscolfer #Peopleschoice awards. Worried fans may freak about upcoming Valentine's Day ep in which Kurt..."

And then this one....when Chris is "worried" about fans, he usually always means the overpassionate Klaine fans. Why would he be "worried fans may freak" if Klaine are permanently getting back together? Wouldn't the Klainers be overjoyed, delighted, happy? Usually "freaking out" has a negative connotation...

And then there's the fact that Murphy spoiled this plotline on twitter, and added a sarcastic "Ur welcome" to the end of that tweet. Murphy gives out plenty of spoilers, but he's never given out complete plotlines and huge twists before. Why would he drop such a huge spoiler bomb? Why would he spoil that Glee's arguably most popular couple is getting back together a whole month before that episode airs? It just seems like there must be a catch, like that can't be all there is to the storyline, that it's misleading. If it is misleading, if Klaine don't actually get together but just have a brief relapse at the wedding, then Murphy tweeting that early and Chris's statements go together and it makes sense.

......but I don't know, I'm just trying to give myself and others some hope so I don't get depressed. I won't believe the Kurt and Adam relationship is dead before it even started - otherwise, from a storytelling perspective, what was the point of him? I'll keep hoping until 4x14 airs and I'm either proven horribly, awfully wrong or my faith is rewarded.
Thank you!You made me feel better bisou
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/12/2013, 8:31 pm

I don't think this is the end of Kurt and Adam, even though, technically it hasn't even started. We have to remember, Kurt is a romantic, he is attracted to Blaine, and he still loves him. I can see him living in the moment, making out with Blaine, and then pull back when he realizes that Blaine is thinking they will go back to where they were. Kurt isn't that trusting boy anymore, and I can see both him, and probably Rachel, deciding they have to give their NY love interests a chance. Because the whole distance thing, which lead Blaine to cheating has not changed. The issues that broke Finchel up have not changed either. They still all love each other, but that isn't enough, and as adults, they know that.

It is frustrating, because it seems like RIB are backing off on any true Kurt evolution, and it still might not happen, but the show seems to finally not just pander to the fandom. Otherwise they would never have broken everyone up in the beginning. It is more interesting for them to get the couples close, kiss a bit, and then have circumstances occur to keep them apart. More interesting for the actors instead of always lovely dovey, plus the fandom does get some scenes with intimacy (or boy hugs, sad that is our limitation because Kurt is gay). Kurt, especially, won't be throwing himself about, being a young gay role model, they really only have this chance with Adam (only my opinion) to explore Kurt through a different boyfriends eyes. Once he does reunite with Blaine that will be that. We've seen that just having a happy couple doesn't work with these writers, they need conflict, and Adam provides that.

It will just be a lot of back and forth, Kurt undecided about what is better for him. We want that, because Kurt won't be crying, he'll be working on what actually will make himself happier in the long run. This could be a good story. I know not to get my hopes up, so even while I am typing this, I am resigned to whatever may happen. I do know, FOX notwithstanding, Ryan has said he could see things going another few years. If Klaine is his end-game, and that does seem so, getting them together right now limits them severely. I've seen more planning this year than the past 3, and while things move slowly, especially with Santana, the set ups are a little more polished. I think Chris wasn't being inaccurate when he said Adam might be around for a while, perhaps deciding that Kurt needs a little wooing away from his Lima ex-boyfriend. That is the storyline we have always wanted. Kurt being pursued.

So don't give up yet, not until we have an absolute resolution that Kurt is back with Blaine. The whole idea of writing a story is to have a few surprises. It isn't what Ryan IS telling us, it is what's being left out that will make things interesting.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/12/2013, 10:13 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I'll still watch Glee, but only because I enjoy watching Chris so much, and will support him on this crapbag show as long as it makes him a lot of money (and he better make more than Darren makes). Supposedly Lea is making $75,000 an episode, so Chris better be making that much (or close to it) too.

RIB's fan pandering is disgusting. The way to cater to the Blaine and Klaine stans is in particular is repulsive. Ryan Murphy has to be the most egotistical and sadistic bastard in Hollywood. They have destroyed every single character on the show.

Kurt was been so emasculated on the show since the day Blaine was introduced that he is barely recognizable as the strong, snarky, sassy young man from the first 25 or so episodes of the series. They shipped him off to another and turned him into a lovesick puppy dog. They took away his drive in season three, and made him settle for swaying in the background and watching his boyfriend be loved and adored by everyone. They've knocked him down so many times, it's really amazing he's not a depressed alcoholic by now. RIB is lucky that Kurt is portrayed by a capable actor because if anyone else was acting this crap, Kurt would be as one dimensional as just about every other character on Glee.

Even more repulsive to me is that so many people out there still think Klaine is the perfect couple after all that happened to them in the past two years. Blaine is far from the perfect man that his fans, or the writers believe he is. Honestly, I can't find anything about him to be appealing at all. He's needy. He whiny. I mean, we're talking about a character who didn't like his brother because his brother didn't prop him up and adore him the way the rest of the universe did. We're talking about a character who has whined about hair gel on at least two occassions. And that's not even getting into what he has done to Kurt. He tried to force himself on Kurt in a car when he was drunk. He has cheated on Kurt twice (because if Blaine calls texting cheating than what he was doing with Sebastian was cheating). And then on top of that, rather than take ownership of his actions, he blamed them on Kurt.

I know that Kurt hasn't been the perfect boyfriend either. He could have worked harder to be attentive to Blaine when he moved to NY. And he was wrong to exchange flirty texts with Chandler. If he felt that he wasn't getting enough affection from Blaine at that time, he should have talked to Blaine about it and worked through it. Not sought out another source to get affection from.

The fact that so many people still think that Klaine is the perfect couple really shows how little regard that they have for Kurt. How can they think that someone who is so self-absorbed is right for Kurt? How can they be so eager for Kurt to be reunited with a someone who has done nothing to make amends and has shown little remorse for his actions? How can they think that a one-dimensional self center character who whines about things that are just plain silly could be the perfect man for someone who is as compassionate, supportive, caring, and forgiving as Kurt?

I kind of feel bad for people who think Blaine is the perfect man. If they end up with someone just like Blaine, they are in for a lifetime of heartbreak.

I went way off here. But I guess I'm just frustrated.

There are theories that these people have a mental illness or they are clinging to the old Kurt before Chris became the sex symbol he has obviously become. They see themselves as this Kurt and want what they consider hot boyfriend, and forgive Blaine for everything.

Which is really sad. I think this show is damaging more lives then helping them. It used to be inspiring but now it is just exploitive.

I hope Klaine don't get together and Kudam is giving a chance. I know it is supposedly Kadam but I like Kudam better, plus is sounds the same anyway.

And I am finding it interesting with all the interviews Chris has been doing that often he is asked whether he is moving on from Glee. I think it is not only us that think Chris doesn't need Glee anymore. I'm sure RIB know this as I have always suspected Ryan follows Chris's interviews as in the past he has repeated things Chris has said in interviews.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/12/2013, 11:38 pm

ColferInspired wrote:

There are theories that these people have a mental illness or they are clinging to the old Kurt before Chris became the sex symbol he has obviously become. They see themselves as this Kurt and want what they consider hot boyfriend, and forgive Blaine for everything.

Which is really sad. I think this show is damaging more lives then helping them. It used to be inspiring but now it is just exploitive.

I hope Klaine don't get together and Kudam is giving a chance. I know it is supposedly Kadam but I like Kudam better, plus is sounds the same anyway.

And I am finding it interesting with all the interviews Chris has been doing that often he is asked whether he is moving on from Glee. I think it is not only us that think Chris doesn't need Glee anymore. I'm sure RIB know this as I have always suspected Ryan follows Chris's interviews as in the past he has repeated things Chris has said in interviews.

I don't know if it's a mental illness thing, but I've said before that I blame on the attitude towards Blaine on stuff like the Twilight Saga and 50 Shades of Grey (which is basically smutty Twilight). In both of the series, you have these women who have an "electric"connection to the perfect man who she just isn't worthy of being involved with. It's beaten into the readers time and again just how perfect the man is, and how lost the woman is without him when they are apart.

That's how a lot of these Klainers look at Kurt and Blaine--Blaine is perfect, and Kurt is the undeserving boyfriend who is lucky to have Blaine and can't live without him. It's been beaten into us that Blaine is wonderful. Everyone stops what they are doing to watch him sing and cheer for him. Thankfully, they didn't make Kurt pine over Blaine and be pathetically devestated over what Blaine did (Blaine took that on too).

I've read all the Twilight and 50 Shades books, and I enjoyed reading both series. But I know they aren't reality. Maybe it's just because I'm older and have more life experience than a lot of these Klaineers, but I know that love doesn't really work like that, and relationships aren't that easy. You have to work at them, and you have to communicate. It's not an electric connection that keeps couples together.

I do think that the fantasy thing is true. These girls want to be Kurt, or Bella, or Anastatia, and they want their electric connection with Blaine, or Edward, or Christian. These kids are going to be in for a lot of surprise and heartbreak when they realize that real life doesn't happen like this.

I hope that Kadum is given a real shot, too. I hope that we at least get it through to the end of the season because it could make for interesting storylines, especially if Oliver is a stronger actor than Darren who can hold his own opposite Chris, which would allow them to do more complex storyllines. Unfortunately, there is going to be a vocal portion of the fandom who are going to hate Adam because he is an obstacle to Klaine happiness no matter how good Oliver is, and how much chemistry he has with Chris.

While I agree that Chris doesn't need Glee anymore, I think that Glee still needs Chris. With all of the media attention that Chris gets, I can't see Fox letting him out of his contract so he can pursue other things. Maybe they'll lighten his workload and give him episodes off from time to time, but I think that they know they need him so that they don't lose more viewers. And I also think that they realize that they need Chris to prop Darren up since Darren hasn't really gelled with any of the other actors on the show.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/13/2013, 3:18 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

I don't know if it's a mental illness thing, but I've said before that I blame on the attitude towards Blaine on stuff like the Twilight Saga and 50 Shades of Grey (which is basically smutty Twilight). In both of the series, you have these women who have an "electric"connection to the perfect man who she just isn't worthy of being involved with. It's beaten into the readers time and again just how perfect the man is, and how lost the woman is without him when they are apart.

That's how a lot of these Klainers look at Kurt and Blaine--Blaine is perfect, and Kurt is the undeserving boyfriend who is lucky to have Blaine and can't live without him. It's been beaten into us that Blaine is wonderful. Everyone stops what they are doing to watch him sing and cheer for him. Thankfully, they didn't make Kurt pine over Blaine and be pathetically devestated over what Blaine did (Blaine took that on too).

I've read all the Twilight and 50 Shades books, and I enjoyed reading both series. But I know they aren't reality. Maybe it's just because I'm older and have more life experience than a lot of these Klaineers, but I know that love doesn't really work like that, and relationships aren't that easy. You have to work at them, and you have to communicate. It's not an electric connection that keeps couples together.

I do think that the fantasy thing is true. These girls want to be Kurt, or Bella, or Anastatia, and they want their electric connection with Blaine, or Edward, or Christian. These kids are going to be in for a lot of surprise and heartbreak when they realize that real life doesn't happen like this.

I hope that Kadum is given a real shot, too. I hope that we at least get it through to the end of the season because it could make for interesting storylines, especially if Oliver is a stronger actor than Darren who can hold his own opposite Chris, which would allow them to do more complex storyllines. Unfortunately, there is going to be a vocal portion of the fandom who are going to hate Adam because he is an obstacle to Klaine happiness no matter how good Oliver is, and how much chemistry he has with Chris.

While I agree that Chris doesn't need Glee anymore, I think that Glee still needs Chris. With all of the media attention that Chris gets, I can't see Fox letting him out of his contract so he can pursue other things. Maybe they'll lighten his workload and give him episodes off from time to time, but I think that they know they need him so that they don't lose more viewers. And I also think that they realize that they need Chris to prop Darren up since Darren hasn't really gelled with any of the other actors on the show.

I agree with the above post 100%. I hope Kadum does happen,if it is only a short time. I want Kurt to be with someone other than Blaine, I admit I was hoping for Kurtofsky,even again if just an episode or two. I wanted after it Dave apologized to Kurt. It looks like Dave /Max won't be back,so I am moving on to Kadum any ship besides Klaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/13/2013, 2:35 pm

All of this parallel between Twilight/50 shades of Gray and Klaine that teenagers have, is so unrealistic. Ok I understand Klaine is TV couple and Glee is quite unrealistic when's about to portray real life, but personally I don't want Blaine to be the perfect guy or "prince", and Kurt to be the damsel in danger. No!

Personally, what I'm perceiving is they're doing everything so fast, it seems that Kurt doesn't even have time to recover from what happened and he's being immediately pushed to Blaine's arms or lips or whatever. It is true than in real life, there's a moment of weakness between an ex-couple, sometimes, but it doesn't mean they're going back together. So hopefully this's gonna be Klaine situation...

... what I'm saying? After reading GleekOut Brazil I lost hope.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 3 Empty Kurt Hummel Spoiler

Post  fantastica 1/14/2013, 5:47 pm

u can tell from chris' interview that he really want this adam guy to stick around. either he enjoys working w oliver or he is just so sick and tired of klaine. don't blame him. i can't stand klaine anymore. give blaine another bf, like turning sam bi or something. leave our kurt alone (w adam or whoever).

chris probably really likes oliver if nothing other than his accent. who doesn't. chris is especially obsessed w/ anything european and British and oliver fits that description well.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 1/14/2013, 5:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eG_1UBNDP6k
I have hope again!!!No Klaine reunion and he is PUSHING ADAM IN!!!Chris,let me love you even more!

Mods,can you delete the same post I made in the other topic?I clicked on the wrong thread Embarassed

zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/14/2013, 6:35 pm

I find it strange that they continue to talk about Adam, even after the public twitter Ryan.
Chris had to talk to the producers/writers of Glee after the twitter, and yet he speaks of Adam. unsure
Now I'm more sure that something will happen.
And Klaine make out will be different than the 1st sight appears, and Klaine will not go back to being a couple again in the episode.
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/14/2013, 8:31 pm

Just an FYI on Fantastica and zuppid's posts above. Zuppid mistakenly posted the link and reposted it here. Fantastica responded on the other thread, and her response came before the time that Zuppid reposed the link.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that Fantastica's post is actually in response to the video link that Zuppid posted.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/14/2013, 8:37 pm

^ i have no idea what I wrote or where. you are free to re-arrange/move my posts as you see fit.
Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 1/15/2013, 12:52 am

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialOliverKieranJones
Me and my new Glee Club cast mates!!! I can't wait for my episodes to start airing!!!
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 3 481348_196926467115548_1733724980_n

EPISODES!!!! bounce
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next