Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

+37
coxfire
Adamina
bayth
Buenos
Vir Cotto
msjoanlucette
fountain
Ces
ecka
Sani
MoviesAreLife
dap1217
valkeakuulas
crazypumpkin
indiaskye
Piciollina
arina
opals
Catt24
CloveGlee
Delight
tanita_mors
fantastica
Ranwing
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
M&M
brisallie
Divalicious
zuppid
Jellyrolls
ColferGirl
MissSoniaPP
sheny
41 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  ColferInspired 1/15/2013, 1:18 am

zuppid wrote:https://www.facebook.com/OfficialOliverKieranJones
Me and my new Glee Club cast mates!!! I can't wait for my episodes to start airing!!!
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 4 481348_196926467115548_1733724980_n

EPISODES!!!! Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 4 3933776953

This is great to hear. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 4 650269930

They look like an extremely interesting group of people. I hope they develop these ones and start putting the others on the McKinley side the other noobs into the background.

I do hope the President of Fox when he was at the Critics Choice Awards is thinking of dropping the McKinley side as it was sort of indicated in the interview he did with Micheal Aisello.

He did say it wouldn't be a Glee spin off per say, so that has to mean they might be thinking of dropping the McKinley side and focus on the New York side instead, with Kurt and Rachel being the lead characters and ones in the old cast popping in or having small arcs of their own.

The McKinley side is really killing the show. They should just let it die.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  opals 1/15/2013, 2:36 am

I love how The Apples look like real people. I hope they catch on.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/15/2013, 2:44 am

they remind me of what glee used to be - not fashion models, but interesting looking people.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/15/2013, 3:03 am

That is what I thought as well. Glee started out a group of underdogs. No one traditionally attractive outside of Quinn, really. We grew to see their individual beauty over time, which was great. The whole cast seemed so very attractive later on, but it was also because we found beauty in their uniqueness. Something the newbies don't have, they are very traditionally attractive.

I like the idea of Kurt being unafraid to join in with the underdogs.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/15/2013, 3:27 am

I love them and they haven't even been on yet. I keep thinking the one looks like Ron Weasley. Also, Oliver is adorable.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/15/2013, 3:27 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 4 Tumblr_mgn9g8rtx61r2dkxvo1_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 4 Tumblr_mgn9g8rtx61r2dkxvo2_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/15/2013, 3:46 am

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 4 Tumblr_mgn9g8rtx61r2dkxvo1_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 4 Tumblr_mgn9g8rtx61r2dkxvo2_1280

I heard this is for episode 14, sort of a paralell to The Scientist in The Break Up is what people are guessing.

I don't know if any Klainers are getting worried elsewhere, but I am thinking some of us that are guessing that Klaine don't get back together, could be right. But I guess we have to find out what the song is first.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/15/2013, 5:38 am

I really wish they would stop with letting Kurt only sing with Blaine. Give us something else than Klaine all the time, please. It is getting repetitive and boring, and there are so many other combinations possible. Blegh, all this couple-singing is really dragging the music of Glee down.

As for Adam and the Apples: I agree with you all that they look like the 'real' Glee club used to be like: the misfits, the underdogs. It is ridiculous that there's a picking order based on looks, but it is unfortunately the truth. The 'Apples' are apparently talented NYADA students who get overlooked because they do not match the standard looks.

I'm very happy that Kurt is not afraid of joining such a group, but I hope we do not go back to Kurt being the outcast and not-leading-man-material schtick anymore. We've had enough of that in Lima, thank you very much. Although I'm afraid that this is exactly what RIB intend to do: recycle the old Kurt stories of McKinley. They really should realize that Kurt has matured into a gorgeous young man, and can carry the lead if they let him, especially in an open-minded city like New York and a non-homophobic environment as a musical theatre school.
No more ugly duckling Kurt please. Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 1/15/2013, 6:13 am

I still think Adam looks bit old for Kurt and even as NYADA student in compare to others people there but I am looking forward to this storyline very very much!

And I agree, these kids reminds me the original Glee club, they were normal kids who people could identify with, not these bunch of models they trying to have there now. And not casting people on their hot looks was one the things Glee made different but it's long time ago, the same as other things Glee was special in. But I definitely hope this Gleeclub storyline in NYADa is going to be entertaining, although I hope they won't repeat Kurt's old storylines as well.

All these Klaine duets piss me off... Kurt sings with Blaine when they are together, when they aren't together... there's like no hope for us who want to hear him with someone else Evil or Very Mad Last three seasons he sang duets just with Blaine and Rachel... Gie me Furt, please, Give me Kurtana or even Hummelberry duet because they were really neglected this year. Give me anything but Klaine!
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 1/15/2013, 7:03 am

Maybe we'll get lucky and will have a Kadam duet for a change!And maybe they will both sing as male wub

I feel hopeful after reading that Adam will be in more than one episode fors sure but mostly after Anderson Live
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/15/2013, 9:43 am

zuppid wrote:Maybe we'll get lucky and will have a Kadam duet for a change!And maybe they will both sing as male wub

I feel hopeful after reading that Adam will be in more than one episode fors sure but mostly after Anderson Live

I am staying cautiously optimistic because it's Glee. Oliver said episodes, but he could just mean 11 and 13 and Chris was using the same line he did before RM dropped the twitter bomb. I want to be positive but I don't want to have my hopes dashed again.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/15/2013, 10:26 am

We have to make sure that if we like Oliver, we tweet messages of support, love, and encouragement for the character, and growth of kadam. You know there will be a lot of hate for Oliver and Adam simply because he isn't Darren and Blaine, but hopefully the more rational fans will be accepting and show their support for Oliver and Adam.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 1/15/2013, 11:09 am

WHAT IF they told Chris to say that Klaine will take more time to get back together and to say that Adam might become his boyfriend "to surprise" the fans when this won't happen?
He taped the talk shows on Friday and complained about Murphy's twitter on saturday...
I hope this is not the case....Just saying Mad
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/15/2013, 12:26 pm

From the way Chris spoke about Adam I got the feeling he really likes working with Oliver.
It must be thrilling to have scenes with a really good actor for a change (as Glee doesn't have many), especially when that actor could be your character's next love interest (and in Glee a romantic relationship means endlessly being stuck together on songs and scenes).

I hope that Adam will stay around for a while. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 4 Ab-praying

----------------------------------------------------------------

More from GOBR:
- There are more 'couples' than Finchel and Klaine singing in the 'couples' song.
- When they were asked if Ryan was telling the truth about 2 couples getting back together on Valentine's Day, they said: "Kinda".
- 4x14 ends with a cliffhanger.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 1/15/2013, 12:39 pm

Glorfindel wrote:From the way Chris spoke about Adam I got the feeling he really likes working with Oliver.
It must be thrilling to have scenes with a really good actor for a change (as Glee doesn't have many), especially when that actor could be your character's next love interest (and in Glee a romantic relationship means endlessly being stuck together on songs and scenes).

I hope that Adam will stay around for a while. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 4 Ab-praying

More from GOBR:
- There are more 'couples' than Finchel and Klaine singing in the 'couples' song.
- When they were asked if Ryan was telling the truth about 2 couples getting back together on Valentine's Day, they said: "Kinda".

I could be delusional but I think the "cliffhanger" is the Finchel's motel, soon after the Klaine's kiss.
Everybody will have to wait three weeks to see Kurt reject Blaine , 'cause he's not totally forgiven yet, and be back with the Apples, Adam's warm smile and maybe his decision to take a chance on british beauty
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/15/2013, 1:03 pm

Piciollina wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:From the way Chris spoke about Adam I got the feeling he really likes working with Oliver.

More from GOBR:

I could be delusional but I think the "cliffhanger" is the Finchel's motel, soon after the Klaine's kiss.
Everybody will have to wait three weeks to see Kurt reject Blaine , 'cause he's not totally forgiven yet, and be back with the Apples, Adam's warm smile and maybe his decision to take a chance on british beauty

I was sure episode 14 will end with a cliffhanger and these two couple won't exactly get back together before these spoilers. Maybe I'm a psychic Smile
Probably for Ryan Murphy Klaine making out in a car and Finchel going to a hotel to sleep together or whatever they are going to do there means kind of getting back together but they won't be couples again. The episode will end and the fans will have to wait one month to see what happens next.
In episode 16 Kurt and Rachel will be in NY with their new LIs or the other possibility is that they won't be in episode 16 at all, just like after the previous hiatus, the waiting will be for nothing, we will be forced to watch 45 minutes of Kitty, Marley, Jake and Ryder's love life and maybe some moping from Blaine.

Last edited by sheny on 1/15/2013, 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/15/2013, 1:09 pm

Piciollina wrote:

More from GOBR:

sheny wrote:
Piciollina wrote:

More from GOBR:

I was sure episode 14 will end with a cliffhanger and these two couple won't exactly get back together before these spoilers. Maybe I'm a psychic Smile
Probably for Ryan Murphy Klaine making out in a car and Finchel going to a hotel to sleep together or whatever they are going to do there means kind of getting back together but they won't be couples again. The episode will end and the fans will have to wait one month to see what happens next.
In episode 15 Kurt and Rachel will be in NY with their new LIs or the other possibility is that they won't be in episode 15 at all, just like after the previous hiatus, the waiting will be for nothing, we will be forced to watch 45 minutes of Kitty, Marley, Jake and Ryder's love life and maybe some moping from Blaine.

OK, is it bad that now I want it to end with people believing Kurt and Blaine are back together after heir steamy makeout session, and have all the klainers be excited only to find out a month later when the episode later that Kurt told the oil slick that he felt nothing because Blaine kisses like a dead fish because he still doesn't trust Blaine and he can't get back together with someone he doesn't trust because Kurt matters and doesn't just throw himself around, as Burt told his son in BIOTA after Blaine told Burt to talk to Kurt about sex?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/15/2013, 1:24 pm

I just read more spoilers on tumblr and they say Tina's solo in Diva 'Hung up' is about Blaine. Seriously? What's wrong with these people? He sings him a love song in 4.11., he rejects her because he is GAY and obviously can't return her feelings but she doesn't give up and sings him again in 4.13. I thought it was going to be 1 episode thing but no they have to make her embarrass herself more. I can understand her having a little crush on him but after being rejected she should just back off. What is she thinking? Maybe if she pines a little more he will turn straight for her. This storyline made me dislike Tina so much. Why couldn't they give her something else to do instead of chasing Blaine.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 1/15/2013, 1:27 pm

I'm confused!Isn't episode 15 about the wedding too? blinkk
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/15/2013, 1:35 pm

zuppid wrote:I'm confused!Isn't episode 15 about the wedding too? blinkk

Yes it is. I made a mistake and wrote 15 instead of 16. I'll correct it.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/15/2013, 1:44 pm

^They split those 2 episodes up again (wedding/Valentine - Regionals), I think. They will not be aired on the same date anymore, as they first planned. There will be another hiatus after 4x14 (or is it 4x15?).

I also hope that the cliffhanger will be a seemingly getting back together of Finchel and Klaine, only to have the poor shippers' hearts crushed when Glee comes back after the next hiatus. It's maybe a bit cruel to the shippers and tbh: it's stupid cheap drama that's far from what Glee originally was about, but I just want every fan turned off completely from these 2 ships.
The more RIB tugs the heart strings and test the patience of the Klaine shippers, the more followers that pairing might lose, as people hate being played with and jerked around like that. Kurt really needs to become his own character again. We want it, Chris wants it, his PCA shows it's deserved and due, and lbr: Glee desperately needs it to get some of its original quality back.

Burn down Klaine, and bring on indepent Kurt with a little Adam on the side! Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/15/2013, 2:07 pm

Today I'm down, so I have no patience for Glee.
I'm sick of glee today, maybe tomorrow I wake up good humored and perhaps I interest by Glee vexe
But I liked the photo of The Apples Smile
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/15/2013, 3:11 pm

I heard from the grapevine that a guy claiming to know insider info said they changed Adam's storyline (to date Kurt) because of fan complaints. so I fear that initially they wanted kurt and adam together at least for some period of time but since klainers are protesting loud and nasty they decided to scrape that. If this rumor is true I really want to quit. why watch a show that only panders to the fraction of the fandom that I hate the most?!

I am down too. the weather is nasty here and that may explain my moodiness.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/15/2013, 3:23 pm

zuppid wrote:https://www.facebook.com/OfficialOliverKieranJones
Me and my new Glee Club cast mates!!! I can't wait for my episodes to start airing!!!
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 4 481348_196926467115548_1733724980_n

EPISODES!!!! bounce

Like this group. I now is have been already said but they look like real underdogs who probably are very talented, but sadly are rejected by other people in Nyada due to their looks. Yep like the old Glee. Somehow this resemblance makes me feel nostalgic.

And about Adam, is he actually a student or a teacher? For me he looks more like a young teacher.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 1/15/2013, 3:27 pm

He's a student
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next