Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

+36
ladydianab
bayth
ColferGirl
Catt24
Vir Cotto
emilynna
kac
Dame Loli
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
dap1217
E-ko
Ireth
msjoanlucette
happydays
sheny
paulopf
fountain
Esme
Shinra17
Emile
valkeakuulas
CloveGlee
Jellyrolls
arina
ColferInspired
Delight
fantastica
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
sahhar
Glorfindel
BlueJazz
Buenos
M&M
brisallie
40 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  Glorfindel 6/29/2012, 5:25 am

Buenos wrote:http://www.broadway.com/buzz/162701/lea-michele-and-chris-colfer-dish-about-sarah-jessica-parker-kate-hudson-and-season-4-of-glee/

As for Rachel’s best pal Kurt, actor Chris Colfer is keeping a little more secretive, revealing only that his character will move to New York, not as a NYADA student but as an up-and-comer in the world of fashion. "He will find himself in an establishment where Sarah Jessica Parker is his manager of sorts, but not in a performance sense," Colfer dished, adding that Parker’s character will give Michele’s character a makeover. “Lea's a hot girl, [but] Rachel could lose the baby-doll dresses."

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 25 Kurt-lalala

I'm in denial and assume this is mere speculation, but I'm losing hope fast. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  BlueJazz 6/29/2012, 6:58 am

^Hmm...I think I'm no longer bothered by spoilers about Kurt going into fashion next season. But the thing that bothers me is that some people keep saying that it's good for Kurt because "that's what Chris wants for him". Seriously? I doubt that Chris would write a story just like S3's plot for Kurt and I think those people will probably blame Chris if the fashion route doesn't work out on Glee.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 25 Original

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/29/2012, 10:00 am

BlueJazz wrote:^Hmm...I think I'm no longer bothered by spoilers about Kurt going into fashion next season. But the thing that bothers me is that some people keep saying that it's good for Kurt because "that's what Chris wants for him". Seriously? I doubt that Chris would write a story just like S3's plot for Kurt and I think those people will probably blame Chris if the fashion route doesn't work out on Glee.
There are a few comments I started to hate the last few weeks:
- This is not the end, Kurt will succeed next season. dryy
- Kurt isn't as talented as Rachel anyway. badday
- Kurt has always been more passionate about fashion than musical theatre, aka he only let Rachel talk him into wanting a Broadway career. sadica
- But this is what Chris wants. pauly

I mean, Kurt running Kurtain magazine would have been absolutely fine if season 3 hadn't happened, but it did.
I'm sure that (writing about) fashion is what Chris has always imagined would fit Kurt, and he was surprised by Kurt wanting a musical theatre career at the beginning of season 3. But unless RIB pull a miraculous good storyline out of their *sses for season 4, I doubt Chris would be okay with what happened to Kurt in season 3 and the finale and him settling for fashion/changing passions on a whim because one crummy school didn't take him in.

Whatever happens with Kurt (and I must confess I personally have a lot of trouble Kurt abandoning Broadway and going into fashion, but hey: as long as he's happy) the writing for season 3 was so bad it's off the charts, and nothing can ever undo that and make it right again. But the spoilers that speculate about fashion instead of Broadway are making it even worse, imo, because they will have even more of a mess to fix: not only Kurt having to find another way to get into his Broadway career, and finding his confidence and feeling of value again, but now they have to explain a radical switch to fashion as well, oh, and let's not forget: no alternative college plans either. Bah.

Aaargh, I should stop thinking about this. tronco
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/29/2012, 11:06 am

Glorfindel wrote:
BlueJazz wrote:^Hmm...I think I'm no longer bothered by spoilers about Kurt going into fashion next season. But the thing that bothers me is that some people keep saying that it's good for Kurt because "that's what Chris wants for him". Seriously? I doubt that Chris would write a story just like S3's plot for Kurt and I think those people will probably blame Chris if the fashion route doesn't work out on Glee.
- This is not the end, Kurt will succeed next season. dryy
- Kurt isn't as talented as Rachel anyway. badday
- Kurt has always been more passionate about fashion than musical theatre, aka he only let Rachel talk him into wanting a Broadway career. sadica

I mean, Kurt running Kurtain magazine would have been absolutely fine if season 3 hadn't happened, but it did.
I'm sure that (writing about) fashion is what Chris has always imagined would fit Kurt, and he was surprised by Kurt wanting a musical theatre career at the beginning of season 3. But unless RIB pull a miraculous good storyline out of their *sses for season 4, I doubt Chris would be okay with what happened to Kurt in season 3 and the finale and him settling for fashion/changing passions on a whim because one crummy school didn't take him in.

Whatever happens with Kurt (and I must confess I personally have a lot of trouble Kurt abandoning Broadway and going into fashion, but hey: as long as he's happy) the writing for season 3 was so bad it's off the charts, and nothing can ever undo that and make it right again. But the spoilers that speculate about fashion instead of Broadway are making it even worse, imo, because they will have even more of a mess to fix: not only Kurt having to find another way to get into his Broadway career, and finding his confidence and feeling of value again, but now they have to explain a radical switch to fashion as well, oh, and let's not forget: no alternative college plans either. Bah.

Aaargh, I should stop thinking about this. tronco

banzai THIS.

I also don't want Kurt to change his dreams drastically because of one set-back (That's not the Kurt we know!). I just find that doing so is like putting the final nail on the coffin that would bury Kurt the inspirational character completely.

Having said that, I'm also choosing to ignore this latest spoiler. It does sound like whoever wrote the article was jumping to his/her own conclusions from Chris's vague answers.

If we wish to rely on Keck's spoiler tweet instead, he did say that Kurt would take a 'temporary detour'. Fashion or something else is likely to be on the books, but it seems that the writers ultimately would steer Kurt back to his path of becoming a performer.

What about the hint Burt dropped back in IAU about Kurt writing his own movies and plays? Maybe that is the temporary detour mentioned.

Anyway, I don't have much motivation to speculate Kurt's storylines in Season 4. Expecting good things is setting myself up for major disappointment. It will be what it will be, and I can only grit my teeth and bear it. dryy
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/29/2012, 2:47 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

So, people actually admit that Rachel is the evil, selfish bitch who persuaded Kurt into a dark, wrong path? Hmm...interesting. I'm looking forward to Kurt blaming Rachel for everything and ending their friendship next season punkk

PS: Marie, can I just say I love the emo-icons you chose for every type of comment Razz

Delight wrote:
Having said that, I'm also choosing to ignore this latest spoiler. It does sound like whoever wrote the article was jumping to his/her own conclusions from Chris's vague answers.

What about the hint Burt dropped back in IAU about Kurt writing his own movies and plays? Maybe that is the temporary detour mentioned.

I also feel that the spoilers seems to be quite unreliable but I won't be hoping that Kurt will be a performer eventually. Hoping Glee to fulfill our wishes will eventually brings disaster and I don't want to repeat the big, old mistake anymore.

@bolded: Well, Glee did always have a "good history" with continuity, so...

Zach is preaching to the choir here:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 25 Tumblr_m5lu4kPbUv1qag3pto1_500

Last edited by BlueJazz on 6/29/2012, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/29/2012, 2:48 pm

I'm not losing my shit until they actually start filming and we get a clearer picture of what's really happening. Till then, Sleep

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/29/2012, 2:49 pm

I'm not losing my shit until they actually start filming and we get a clearer picture of what's really happening. Till then, Sleep

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 6/29/2012, 5:11 pm

Well, I seem to have hit a ceiling here. I can do one of two things:

1. I can accept that the writers screwed up season three. I can accept that they may or may not choose to fix the problems they gave him in season three. I can accept the idea that he may end up moving into a different profession other than performing, and I can continue to tune in so that I can write snarky recaps, occasionally enjoy the show immensely, and support Chris.

OR

2. I can decide that I don't want to watch a show this poorly written and find something else to write about... and somebody else to support - or just support Struck By Lightning and the book instead. Well, I may get to that point, and if Kurt's not a regular next year, I will. However, I will wait until I see what they are doing. Maybe he will be a great fashion prodigy by Christmas, working with the finest designers and consoling Rachel as she gets rejected in audition after audition after audition after audition... because she will...

I understand why folks don't like the implication that he "wasn't good enough" to make it in show business when every other kid in this blessed mess appears to be bound for stardom. However, I do not actually ascribe to the idea that show business is the only passion worth pursuing. Heck, what if he ends up becoming a writer, and he gets his first screenplay accepted by a major studio? Of course, if he gets fired or thrown out of whatever institution led to his meeting SJP, and then Blaine breaks up with him... I guess it will be Glee business as usual. And I think the chance of Season Five is pretty grim, so, that might be it.

However, what I can't do is lose any more sleep over a crappy ending to a television season. They did what they did, and I've already protested to what extent I feel I can. If I keep being upset I'm just going to ruin my own summer. I'd rather go swimming with my kids!

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/29/2012, 9:33 pm

it's very common for youngsters to go from one career choice to another. I myself thought about hundreds of choices, and my children are now in college, and are both switching their career targets. so for someone like kurt who is MULTI-talented, he can literally go into anything. but like everybody said, the build up was horrible. it was all to boast rachel's single-goaled dream. realistically for kurt, he could have thought about the different choices, in a half-minute conversation, and decide to try performance arts first. that would be realistic AND totally acceptable for me.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 6/29/2012, 11:58 pm

I can only hope that if fashion is where he starts, and is shown to be successful, that along the way someone perceptive discovers his singing/acting talent. Then the fashion world and the Broadway bound fight over Kurt. He has to make a decision which path to choose. The one that got him to NY to begin with, and SJP might be a good mentor to him, to whom he feels loyal, or to his original dream. Now that would be acceptable.

It's time for Kurt to be rewarded for standing his ground and remaining unique in this world that glorifies the same kind of people all of the time, instead of celebrating the differences that all people have.

I was talking today at work about difficult patients, and how we end of rewarding the most abusive to provide customer service, but then reinforce very poor behavior. We see it on contest television shows, where backstabbing wins you money, i.e. some reality shows.

It would be nice if Glee's PSA for season 4 was rewarding the underdog that keeps plugging along, supporting the team always, and being true to themselves. Not giving quitters the spotlights, or stalkers their dream. How about that, Glee?

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/30/2012, 12:13 am

Divalicious wrote:I can only hope that if fashion is where he starts, and is shown to be successful, that along the way someone perceptive discovers his singing/acting talent. Then the fashion world and the Broadway bound fight over Kurt. He has to make a decision which path to choose. The one that got him to NY to begin with, and SJP might be a good mentor to him, to whom he feels loyal, or to his original dream. Now that would be acceptable.

It's time for Kurt to be rewarded for standing his ground and remaining unique in this world that glorifies the same kind of people all of the time, instead of celebrating the differences that all people have.

I was talking today at work about difficult patients, and how we end of rewarding the most abusive to provide customer service, but then reinforce very poor behavior. We see it on contest television shows, where backstabbing wins you money, i.e. some reality shows.

It would be nice if Glee's PSA for season 4 was rewarding the underdog that keeps plugging along, supporting the team always, and being true to themselves. Not giving quitters the spotlights, or stalkers their dream. How about that, Glee?

Agree with you regarding the bolded, Divalicious rooots

I think that's another big reason why Season 3 sat so badly with me. There's too much bad behaviour going on in this show that gets rewarded. In addition to the TT deal and Rachel's 'I'll stalk my way into NYADA' which you've mentioned, I can also add Finn getting a song of appreciation from the juniors (because he's a jock who deigns to 'lower' himself to join and lead the Glee club) and Will getting Teacher of the Year award (even though he can't teach Spanish as a Spanish teacher and display gross favouritism in his club for years; not to mention abandoning his club last year without a set-list to chase his own Broadway dreams).

They reward these people even when there's seriously no good reason to. Then there's Kurt, with his loyalty, resilience and supportive nature, not being allowed any triumph whatsoever.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/30/2012, 12:26 am

Glorfindel wrote:

Oh My! that what I heard the most some weeks ago, when all of this fucking thing happened. I remember how some people in a spanish forum said that we shouldn't be that sad because he didn't get it and Hummelberry is not going to NY because it was Chris Colfer who decided the future of Kurt ¬¬ Personally I haven't read any declaration or article where it said that, besides Why Chris would choose that after all the suffering his character went through to get into NYADA? :angry:

Besides, Why it was allowed to people getting involved in the NYADA plot then, if it seems Kurt have realized his future is to be in the fashion business, possibly as a designer or I dont know. Is there a purpose? humhum

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/30/2012, 1:13 am

brisallie wrote: I remember how some people in a spanish forum said that we shouldn't be that sad because he didn't get it and Hummelberry is not going to NY because it was Chris Colfer who decided the future of Kurt ¬¬

No, if it were up to Chris to decide Kurt's storylines, then season 3 Glee for Kurt would've been 100x better than it was dryy

The writers kept on trying to destroy Kurt (e.g. dodgeball ban, Kurt quietly sucking up every effeminopobic insult hurled at him, Kurt genuflecting himself before his awesome bf etc) and Chris is hard-pressed trying to keep Kurt's integrity and dignity intact throughout the season.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/30/2012, 1:42 am

If it was up to Chris to decide Kurt's fate, Kurt would have pursued fashion first and foremost because chris always thought kurt would get into fashion BEFORE season 3 began. If it was up to him there wouldn't be a NYADA storyline for him. It would be mostly comedic stuff. Also, I am sure Ashley's Lauren would end up being Kurt's best friend, not Rachel.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  E-ko 6/30/2012, 6:51 am

fantastica wrote:If it was up to Chris to decide Kurt's fate, Kurt would have pursued fashion first and foremost because chris always thought kurt would get into fashion BEFORE season 3 began. If it was up to him there wouldn't be a NYADA storyline for him. It would be mostly comedic stuff. Also, I am sure Ashley's Lauren would end up being Kurt's best friend, not Rachel.
If it was up to Chris, I imagine it would've gone something like this: Kurt would get to hang with the girls all the time, get to participate in their songs and rock a good S&M by Rihanna for no reason whatsoever because Kurt just doesn't give a toss, possibly with his swans as backup. Blaine would either never have happened or would've been a fling that lasted two weeks because Kurt does not have time for a whiny, self-obsessed toolbag of a boyfriend who steals his limelight. There's lots of independent, 'dreamy' guys over in New York, afterall. He would've probably also dated Dave if given the chance -- and especially if Dave approached him first --, which segues into a mutually-agreed upon breakup somewhere at the end of the season because they'll both be going separate ways after HS. If he still needed the extra credits (because probably Chris would remember Kurt having been a part of the Cheerios and the football team) he would've won the Presidential campaign either through sabotage or bribery and imposed a strict appropriate-attire-rule on the McKinley populace, black ties optional and bowties frowned upon (only Kurt can rock the bowties, srsly).

He would probably need to be deposed by Brittany, the Presidential runner-up, because his approval rates would sink to subzero level within a week. Together they would rule the school not-quite fabulously for the remainder of the year. Lauren would be their strong-man, the one who ensures their fair rules would be followed to the letter since everybody is afraid of the Zises and fear is the only good motivator.

Prom would either be the end of the world as McKinley knows it or the most outrageously fun thing ever. Possibly both.

S4 would probably be a Sex & The City-style co-opt with Rachel (Broadway-bound), Kurt (Runway-bound), Santana (nowhere-bound but doesn't give a flip) and Mercedes (Superstar-bound) painting the town crimson in New York New York. But I digress.

E-ko
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/2/2012, 3:33 pm

Chris can volunteer and offer suggestions, and once in a blue moon the writers will change things, but IMO he has no control over Kurt's storyline. It's obvious he was very displeased with at least one storyline arc (the Kurt/Sebastian Michael Jackson episode) and there was nothing he could do about it.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/3/2012, 4:25 pm

Cheryl Cole is poised to finally make a guest appearance on Glee, according to cast member Jane Lynch.

"Cheryl's the perfect Glee fit, she can sing, she can dance and she looks good. It would be cool if she played herself."

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s57/glee/news/a391263/cheryl-cole-glee-cameo-will-happen-says-jane-lynch.html

I have no idea who she is, except that she is a british singer or something. anyway you can click the source to read the whole article but I only quoted one sentence, and just want to make a comment that this is basically what takes to be on Glee. yay! dryy

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/3/2012, 4:27 pm

Deadline Hollywood is reporting that none of the regulars of the Glee cast is leaving the show for season 4. Additionally, Chord Overstreet is in talks to become a series regular.

At the end of season 3, Ryan Murphy extended an open invitation to all 15 regulars to come back to the show in season 4, and according to Deadline Hollywood, it appears all have accepted it and are coming back, though not in every episode. Lea Michele and Cory Monteith are among those who most likely will be in every episode.

The workload will vary due to the size of the cast and to introduce new characters. In addition to storyline reasons, some cast members may have a reduced presence on the show as they pursue other projects.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/07/glee-cast-to-return-for-season-4-chord-overstreet-in-talks-to-become-a-regular/

nothing new and nothing to entice me to watch this crap.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/3/2012, 4:34 pm

due to the size of the cast and to introduce new characters.

One would think .....

I'm sorry, we are talking about the Glee writers...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/3/2012, 5:05 pm

It looks like Fox is going to create a whole new reality/jamboree/musical/Las Vegas Show extravaganza, where everything is smoke and mirrors and nothing hurts. Why need any acting because you can stuff a show full of semi-talented famous people, dancers, mimes, monkeys and reality TV stars to sell records and crap.

I think all these add-on announcements just make me wish I don't have to watch it much...and I've tried to stay positive and ignore all this stupidity but I guess I have to give up. It just sounds too horrible that one of my favorites might end up being a bloted bag of puss and I'm terrified it might pull down with it a very talented and lovely man. :( Very, very terrified and disappointed.

Last edited by valkeakuulas on 7/3/2012, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Feeling even more depressed after reading this.)
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/3/2012, 8:08 pm

5 Things We Want to See From Sam Evans on Glee

We still don't know how much we will see of the McKinley High Class of 2012 when Glee returns in September. But one member of New Directions will be back in a big way: Sam Evans! With everybody's favorite "Trouty Mouth" aka Chord Overstreet in talks to become a series regular, here are five things we're most hoping to see from Sam next season:

1. More stripping! (Or at least more talk about his stripping): Channing Tatum & Co. made it rain men, and money, when the stripping drama Magic Mike collected $39.1 million singles in its opening weekend. So isn't now the perfect time to capitalize on Sam's well-known talent and dip (maybe even double dip) into his former life as male dancer "White Chocolate"? After Rachel (Lea Michele) and Finn (Cory Monteith) traveled across state borders to rescue Sam from some underexposing male thongs and over-eager female cougars, we hardly ever heard about his night gig again. Before fans figure out where Sam is headed after graduation, we have to know all the bare details about where he's been.

2. Time to step it up: Now that Finn is busy getting his Army boot camp on and bossy Blaine (Darren Criss) has quickly gone from fan favorite to Lima's most-hated, New Directions needs a new de facto group leader and fast. We could easily see Artie (Kevin McHale) and Sam leading the group together for the boys, with Sam keeping Artie in check when he gets a little power-crazed (lest we forget West Side Story and the Christmas special). Plus, if Sam was resourceful enough to dance half-naked onstage to put food on his family's table, who's to say what he will or won't do to help New Directions to another National Championship? One thing's for sure: It's going to take someone as crafty as Sam to pull off a win without Rachel.

3. A new female duet partner: Maybe we would be rooting more for Sam and Mercedes (Amber Riley) to keep their long-distance love alive if the plug hadn't been pulled so fast on their top-secret union at the beginning of Season 3. But after that sudden whiplash — one quick handhold and kaput! — it was hard to get completely back on their love train, especially when Mercedes kept wavering back and forth between Sam and the boring Marcus. Now that Sam is a senior, it's time for him to spread his wings and find a new leading lady with whom to share his romantic duets. Before Mercedes, some of Sam's best scenes were with his second love interest, Santana (Naya Rivera), so maybe we could find another strong-headed, but internally conflicted woman to keep him on his toes.

4. An encore by The Justin Bieber Experience: How should Sam woo this hypothetical new love interest? By serenading her with The Biebs' latest hit single "Boyfriend," obviously. Sam not only had Bieber's signature hairdo down to gelled perfection, but he had the voice, the dance moves and the heartthrob's PG-13-rated sexual magnetism to make him wildly popular on the Midwestern Ohio Bat Mitzvah circuit. The group would allow Sam to pocket some extra cash for his financially strapped parents and also give him a new opportunity to bond with the other boys of New Directions. We hate to say it, but with Mike (Harry Shum, Jr.) off enjoying his dance scholarship and Puck (Mark Salling) in Cali cleaning pools, maybe one of this year's mysterious new series regulars can fill those dancing shoes? Maybe even Puck's younger brother that the show is currently casting? Weirder things have happened on Glee.

5. More celebrity impressions: When Glee gives, it giveth with both hands, like in the final episodes of Season 3 when Overstreet had free reign to bust out not one but two impressions. The only problem? Now we want more. (Eat your heart out, Sean Connery!) Glee has always embraced big celebrity guests (Gwyneth Paltrow, Helen Mirren) and the cast's unique and niche talents (see: Kurt's unique method for scoring a touchdown, Vocal Adrenaline's Guy Wade aka Unique), so why not mix the two together? If this YouTube video is any indication, we've only begun to scratch the surface of what Overstreet can do.

Season 4 of Glee premieres on Thursday, Sept. 13 at 9/8c on Fox.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Glee-Sam-Evans-Season4-1049497.aspx

Note that this is NOT a spoiler, but a wishlist/speculation talk. i am shocked to read the red part. this is how some people see him now. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/3/2012, 8:55 pm

Dear Brad Falchuk,

I am applying for a role on Glee. It seems like you are casting anyone interested in being on the show (except Anne Hathaway), and I would like to officially request that you cast me in Glee for season 4. Though I am willing to accept even a short term role, I would love to appear in all 22 episodes next season. I can sing, dance, and act better than Darren Criss, so I definitely think I would be a great audition to the cast.

Please drop me a note and let me know when you need me to report to Paramount Studios for filming, and also give me information on my huge salary that I will be receving when I join the cast.

Your furture cast member,
Karen
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/3/2012, 9:06 pm

fantastica wrote:
5 Things We Want to See From Sam Evans on Glee

We still don't know how much we will see of the McKinley High Class of 2012 when Glee returns in September. But one member of New Directions will be back in a big way: Sam Evans! With everybody's favorite "Trouty Mouth" aka Chord Overstreet in talks to become a series regular, here are five things we're most hoping to see from Sam next season:

1. More stripping! (Or at least more talk about his stripping): Channing Tatum & Co. made it rain men, and money, when the stripping drama Magic Mike collected $39.1 million singles in its opening weekend. So isn't now the perfect time to capitalize on Sam's well-known talent and dip (maybe even double dip) into his former life as male dancer "White Chocolate"? After Rachel (Lea Michele) and Finn (Cory Monteith) traveled across state borders to rescue Sam from some underexposing male thongs and over-eager female cougars, we hardly ever heard about his night gig again. Before fans figure out where Sam is headed after graduation, we have to know all the bare details about where he's been.

2. Time to step it up: Now that Finn is busy getting his Army boot camp on and bossy Blaine (Darren Criss) has quickly gone from fan favorite to Lima's most-hated, New Directions needs a new de facto group leader and fast. We could easily see Artie (Kevin McHale) and Sam leading the group together for the boys, with Sam keeping Artie in check when he gets a little power-crazed (lest we forget West Side Story and the Christmas special). Plus, if Sam was resourceful enough to dance half-naked onstage to put food on his family's table, who's to say what he will or won't do to help New Directions to another National Championship? One thing's for sure: It's going to take someone as crafty as Sam to pull off a win without Rachel.

3. A new female duet partner: Maybe we would be rooting more for Sam and Mercedes (Amber Riley) to keep their long-distance love alive if the plug hadn't been pulled so fast on their top-secret union at the beginning of Season 3. But after that sudden whiplash — one quick handhold and kaput! — it was hard to get completely back on their love train, especially when Mercedes kept wavering back and forth between Sam and the boring Marcus. Now that Sam is a senior, it's time for him to spread his wings and find a new leading lady with whom to share his romantic duets. Before Mercedes, some of Sam's best scenes were with his second love interest, Santana (Naya Rivera), so maybe we could find another strong-headed, but internally conflicted woman to keep him on his toes.

4. An encore by The Justin Bieber Experience: How should Sam woo this hypothetical new love interest? By serenading her with The Biebs' latest hit single "Boyfriend," obviously. Sam not only had Bieber's signature hairdo down to gelled perfection, but he had the voice, the dance moves and the heartthrob's PG-13-rated sexual magnetism to make him wildly popular on the Midwestern Ohio Bat Mitzvah circuit. The group would allow Sam to pocket some extra cash for his financially strapped parents and also give him a new opportunity to bond with the other boys of New Directions. We hate to say it, but with Mike (Harry Shum, Jr.) off enjoying his dance scholarship and Puck (Mark Salling) in Cali cleaning pools, maybe one of this year's mysterious new series regulars can fill those dancing shoes? Maybe even Puck's younger brother that the show is currently casting? Weirder things have happened on Glee.

5. More celebrity impressions: When Glee gives, it giveth with both hands, like in the final episodes of Season 3 when Overstreet had free reign to bust out not one but two impressions. The only problem? Now we want more. (Eat your heart out, Sean Connery!) Glee has always embraced big celebrity guests (Gwyneth Paltrow, Helen Mirren) and the cast's unique and niche talents (see: Kurt's unique method for scoring a touchdown, Vocal Adrenaline's Guy Wade aka Unique), so why not mix the two together? If this YouTube video is any indication, we've only begun to scratch the surface of what Overstreet can do.

Season 4 of Glee premieres on Thursday, Sept. 13 at 9/8c on Fox.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Glee-Sam-Evans-Season4-1049497.aspx

Note that this is NOT a spoiler, but a wishlist/speculation talk. i am shocked to read the red part. this is how some people see him now. Razz

Oh my gosh. The comments are hyterical. The whole article about Sam, and the Klaine stans take the one negative line about Blaine, and go off on it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/3/2012, 9:14 pm

Now we know why poor Goyte had to retract his statements...hehhehe...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/3/2012, 9:42 pm

that poor girl who wrote that article will be crucified.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next