Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bistro on the corner

+19
Ireth
ColferInspired
sahhar
paulopf
arina
kac
Coolbeans3131
Emile
tanita_mors
Kurt Hummel
Delight
CloveGlee
ColferGirl
brisallie
Shinra17
Jellyrolls
Struck by Lightning
Glorfindel
fantastica
23 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 10 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Glorfindel 3/27/2012, 10:51 am

^Wow. Sounds like a show to watch. I'm all for fairytales. neutre

Bones is here on tv right now (she's pregnant, don't know what season this is). She is right in the middle between the series CSI (Vegas) and CSI New York, on monday. So monday and thursday are covered for me. Smile
Only trouble is that I work monday and thursday evenings, so I record the series on my dvd and watch them after my work,and..... end up way too late in bed. dryy

Ah well, sleep is overrated anyway. Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/27/2012, 11:17 am

tanita_mors wrote:Well, I've been passing the time by primarily studying and then watching Criminal Minds (I'm almost done with S05 - took me about a month to go through the first 100 or so episodes) and a few shows that are on right now like : Smash, Castle, Once Upon A Time, and a few that will be back this week or the next. After all that, going out with my friends. I still haven't watched Downton Abbey's S02 whole (2-3 episodes + the Christmas Special), and I have downloaded a bunch of new shows yet to be watched on top of at least 50 I plan to as well - 6 Feet Under, Hawai 5-0 S01, New Nikita, Supernatural (6 seasons), Fringe (3 seasons), Sons Of Anarchy (4 seasons), How I Met Your Mother (6 seasons), White Collar (3 seasons), The West Wing (season 1), Nip Tuck - the whole show, Terra Nova, Shameless S01, Modern Family S02, Homeland, Millennium - the whole series.

YEAH, I REALLY LIKE TV SHOWS.
I follow some of them as well!
And I'm in love with Fringe! (my avatar speaks for me Rolling Eyes )
Do you follow Shameless UK or US? Because at first I saw the seasons of the US and it's not bad, but then I saw a few episodes of the UK and it's great! So great!

Yes Glorfindel, I suggest you to watch Once upon a time too! I didn't found the firsts episodes so good, but then I changed my mind! There are a lot of stories and a lot of characters that make up a complex and multifaced world (and what else expected from Lost creators? LOL).

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/27/2012, 11:39 am

I'm really behind on CSI as well. I haven't watched since Grisham left really, even though I have all but the current season on DVD's at home. I'll get to it eventually. The other CSI's never really wowed me like the Las Vegas one, I hardly watched a few episodes of Miami or NY.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/27/2012, 11:47 am

Shameless US. I'm an Emmy Rossum fan ever since the Phantom and I have heard some good things about the show.

As for Fringe, I only saw that extended pilot and was not impressed to tell you the truth. It reminded me of a weaker X Files. But again, a few people told me that the show gets better so I downloaded it.

Believe it or not, I still haven't watched Lost - I have it for years now, or Prison Break. I get distracted by other shows I guess. But I will watch them eventually.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/27/2012, 12:33 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Shameless US. I'm an Emmy Rossum fan ever since the Phantom and I have heard some good things about the show.

As for Fringe, I only saw that extended pilot and was not impressed to tell you the truth. It reminded me of a weaker X Files. But again, a few people told me that the show gets better so I downloaded it.

Believe it or not, I still haven't watched Lost - I have it for years now, or Prison Break. I get distracted by other shows I guess. But I will watch them eventually.
Yah, Fringe combines elements of sci-fi and police/FBI, but if at first it can (and you're right, it does) reminded other shows, after a few episodes takes his own way. It really gets better!
And, for me, what is really great (omitting the plot) are the character! All of them!

I could spend hours talking about how great and underestimated is this show is.
...But better if I don't. Razz If anyone gets bored I could not blame him.

As for Lost, in my opinion is one of that shows that you love or you hate.
I personally love it (forgetting the final) so, if you have time, because you really need a lot of time to watch it LOL, watch it! Wink
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/27/2012, 1:08 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:

I was thinking back to perivious favorite bands and I think it's funny how I went from Green Day (I was like 10 and stopped liking them when I was about 13) to Justin Bieber, Glee and Hot Chelle Rae.

I love Boulevard of Broken Dreams, there was a time that song was my anthem hahaa and I understand you about your musical taste, I used to be huge fan of Evanescence when I was your age or younger but not anymore.

Glorfindel wrote:Justin Bieber's voice has changed a lot lately. Another late puberty growth spurt (like someone else we know). Razz
I liked his 'old' voice, I like his 'new' voice. Don't like his song choices though, sorry. unsure

What's going on with boys? Is the second time we heard about a late puberty huh and I don't like his songs either but I can't deny they stuck in my head the first time I heard them. At least the most well known.

Btw thanks for the explanation about Monchele.

Emile wrote:
^^When I heard him sing that piece of "Hero" in the mash-up, I was amazed of how much his voice resembles Iglesias's!

Really? I'm not alone. Someone is supporting me.

@Tanita and Marie , I'm the opposite of you when's about drinking but I'm more calm now. About food taste, I'd rather bitterness and salty than sweetness, that why I never was a girl who likes sweets but chocolate.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/27/2012, 1:16 pm

lost is extremely addictive until the very last series finale after which you feel cheated for 6 long years. Basically they had a great start, then made it so weird and unexplainable that they had trouble explaining everything so they had to ... (ok not going to spoil it for you - it's very entertaining so watch it).

it's about a bunch of plane wreck survivors on a remote island - though they are cast aways they maintain impeceably styled hair and perfectly fitted clothing. The fat guy never lost any weight. It's a dream fantasy sort of "lost on an island" situation.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/27/2012, 1:19 pm

^
The ending of Lost was the only way -still not sure if it was perfect- to explain why some people doesn't change at all like Hurley. That boy had to be skinny by finale season.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/27/2012, 1:30 pm

^Well, I actually read the end in another way. ohmy
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/27/2012, 1:57 pm

People, Lost Spoilers !!!! I know what the shows about, a watched about 15 episodes, when Boon died I think I stooped. I got to restart it soon.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/27/2012, 2:31 pm

On another note, where is Carousel lately ? And she isn't in the member list any more. Did she leave us or what ? Does anyone know ?
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/27/2012, 2:55 pm

Carousel decided that she didn't want to participate here anymore, and asked to be removed from the member list, so I honored that request.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/27/2012, 3:36 pm

OK. Thanks for this response and the PM.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  kac 3/27/2012, 4:24 pm

I loved Lost, I felt the ending worked, oh well we all have different ideas, that's what makes life great. Unless of course the ideas are violent and destructive and hurtful...you know what I mean.
kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/27/2012, 4:30 pm

It's always sad when the familiar names disappear from the forums...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/27/2012, 5:52 pm

^ Casserole is posting now in the P_F community under the username carouselcarrie, you can keep in touch with her there, like I do, for those who miss her.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 3/27/2012, 6:15 pm

I watch a lot of different shows too.

Aside from Glee, I love Modern Family, Saturday Night Live, Teen Wolf, and recently I've been really getting into The Big Bang Theory. I like Regular Show, Adventure Time, and some shows on various channels.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/27/2012, 8:56 pm

arina wrote:It's always sad when the familiar names disappear from the forums...

Is sad indeed :( Is so weird for me to go to glee forum and don't see your names guys, well some of you.

Kurtsie4ever wrote:I watch a lot of different shows too.

Aside from Glee, I love Modern Family, Saturday Night Live, Teen Wolf, and recently I've been really getting into The Big Bang Theory. I like Regular Show, Adventure Time, and some shows on various channels.

From your list I've only watched MF, SNL and BBT is my fav one wub Love Sheldon. Currently I'm not watching many series aside of these ones, I'm more into movies lately.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 3/27/2012, 9:11 pm

brisallie wrote:

From your list I've only watched MF, SNL and BBT is my fav one wub Love Sheldon. Currently I'm not watching many series aside of these ones, I'm more into movies lately.

I love Sheldon too. wub Howard is my second fave.

I spend most of my time in roleplay thread on Glee Forum.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/27/2012, 9:26 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:
brisallie wrote:

I love Sheldon too. wub Howard is my second fave.

I spend most of my time in roleplay thread on Glee Forum.

After Sheldon my fav one is Leonard, though sometimes he could be really annoyed, then are Howard and Raj by equal :D love them together.

rolelay? do you mean gaming area? Lately I went to gleeforum because of my latin friends.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/28/2012, 3:51 pm

my dear kitty cat disappeared more than a week ago and haven't been seen since. we did everything - posting her pictures, sending out fliers, look in neighbor's yards and even check the road furface for sign of road kill... not a trace of her! and I refuse to believe that there are large predatory animals in our suburban neighborhood. Usually she never went far and always came back for meals, and I know cats can't get lost. I am feeling really down now! If she is still alive, which I doubt, I hope some selfish people are taking her in and giving her a good life. :(
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/28/2012, 4:07 pm

fantastica wrote:my dear kitty cat disappeared more than a week ago and haven't been seen since. we did everything - posting her pictures, sending out fliers, look in neighbor's yards and even check the road furface for sign of road kill... not a trace of her! and I refuse to believe that there are large predatory animals in our suburban neighborhood. Usually she never went far and always came back for meals, and I know cats can't get lost. I am feeling really down now! If she is still alive, which I doubt, I hope some selfish people are taking her in and giving her a good life. :(
I am sorry to hear that. :( but my friend's cat who never went far as well, disappeared once for a month, they lost hope and then she came back (no one knows where she was the whole time). So I hope something similar happened to your cat and she'll come back soon!
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/28/2012, 4:13 pm

how long was your friend's cat missing? If mine is a very street-smart cat I wouldn't worry that much, but she isn't. She is sweet and cuddly and dumb (in a sweet and cuddly cutesy way). I have never seen her hunt, and she is normally scared of strangers, so I am not sure how she can survive out there on her own.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/28/2012, 4:24 pm

fantastica wrote:how long was your friend's cat missing? If mine is a very street-smart cat I wouldn't worry that much, but she isn't. She is sweet and cuddly and dumb (in a sweet and cuddly cutesy way). I have never seen her hunt, and she is normally scared of strangers, so I am not sure how she can survive out there on her own.
She was missing 3 - 4 weeks... I think and hope all the cats are clever and smart when they need. And who knows what could possibly made her interested. Although if she is so cuddly as you say is possible someone saw her and took her home...

I have four cats (three of them are persian), they don't go out, I cannot imagine the uncertainty...
Fingers crossed you get soon positive information!
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/28/2012, 4:43 pm

she is ony cuddly when she's already comfortable w/ you. she always hides from strangers. I like to let hte cats out because we have a nice yard w/ trees and flowers and all kinds of allergy-causing creatures and it's just so much fun for her to roam out there. right now one of our neighbor's house is vacant (it's for sale) so she spent a lot of time there as well, before she went missing. i feel bad to let cats stay indoors all the time because they are definitely happier when they have more space to roam around and bugs to chase. when they are home all the time they either run around in the house like crazy and give us heart attacks or just eat and sleep and get fat and lazy. I am all for them being outdoors and get natural vitamin D from the sun.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next