Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

+28
Sani
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
fireangel
Ireth
Vir Cotto
CCfan93
emilynna
kac
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Coolbeans3131
M&M
Glorfindel
gleekout93
Delight
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
CloveGlee
brisallie
Emile
Shinra17
tanita_mors
arina
Struck by Lightning
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
32 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  brisallie 3/27/2012, 12:32 am

Copy paste what I wrote in the spoiler board because it fits better here.

Spoiler:
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  sahhar 3/27/2012, 12:33 am

brisallie wrote:Copy paste what I wrote in the spoiler board because it fits better here.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/27/2012, 12:34 am

sahhar wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:
sahhar wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:OK, I have to rant from the press release on the spoiler thread. If you join in the ran, please remember to use spoiler tags (click on others and spoiler to put the tags in the body of the message and type between the two spoiler tags).

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/27/2012, 12:36 am

Shinra17 wrote:
sahhar wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:
sahhar wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:OK, I have to rant from the press release on the spoiler thread. If you join in the ran, please remember to use spoiler tags (click on others and spoiler to put the tags in the body of the message and type between the two spoiler tags).

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/27/2012, 12:43 am

Shinra17 wrote:
Spoiler:

We're dreaming the same Shinra :D

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/27/2012, 12:45 am

brisallie wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:
Spoiler:

We're dreaming the same Shinra :D

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/27/2012, 12:57 am

Anyways, gotta check out. G'night guys!

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 3/27/2012, 3:07 am

Spoiler:
is a WHAT???????!!!!!!!!! Shocked

Is this show even going to be watchable?

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/27/2012, 3:17 am

^ no this show has been unwatcheable except for Chris long time ago. I don't care what they do to Blaine. He can be a rooster for all I care. dryy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/27/2012, 3:24 am

Thank Shinra for teaching how to multiquote!

ColferInspired wrote:
Sorry to hear you are sick. No

Hope you feel better soon..
fantastica wrote:

@Arina, hope you feel better soon!
Thank you both!

tanita_mors wrote:
And as for GA - I wonder if she has any family, friends, a job or any interest outside of Glee. The amount of time she spends obsessing about CC, especially the pointlessness of losing so much time hating someone as opposed to being a fan of someone.

She clearly has an unhealthy fixation on him, probably was in love with him until he did something which she interpreted in her mind as a betrayal of some sort thus turning her obsessive love to obsessive hate. At that level of psychopathy she can reinterpret everything to suit her twisted world and fantasy that she has built in her mind. With this level of obsession she must have serious mental desorder that was medicated while she was younger and she is either off her meds or the level of delusion has increased so much that this girl surly needs to be institutionalized ASAP.
She often talked about her friends - being with her on Glee tour and such, she also talked about her gay friends who hate Kurt because they think he brings bad name to the whole gay community and tha she now understand why they think that... She must act differently among them or I don't know how they can stand her.
The truth is that the time I spend reading about Chris is not healthy either. But addiction is addiction :-)
tanita_mors wrote:Here you go people, this should make it better now :

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 7 L%2526C-TwoShot1
I loved the show when I was little!

I've just read that Blaine spoiler and it is really stupid, I think they don't do any service to Darren to give him this storyline and they probably think they do...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/27/2012, 4:39 am

arina wrote:The truth is that the time I spend reading about Chris is not healthy either. But addiction is addiction :-)
There is quite a difference between addiction and obsession, though.....

About the Blaine spoiler: I have no idea how this will play out, but it sounds like "How to make Blaine more interesting when there's not that much interesting there to begin with."
Someone really puts that boy on a pedestal over at Glee. Suspect

But hey, they might pleasantly surprise us. panik ptdr
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/27/2012, 7:29 am

Glorfindel wrote:
arina wrote:The truth is that the time I spend reading about Chris is not healthy either. But addiction is addiction :-)

About the Blaine spoiler: I have no idea how this will play out, but it sounds like "How to make Blaine more interesting when there's not that much interesting there to begin with."

My thought exactly, but we will see how they pull it off. For someone who has been overshadowed his whole life (and that is what I'm getting from that description), Blaine is far to confidant when he is performing. Although this development would explain where his parents get the money for Dalton and their wealthy home. Frankly, this could be an interesting plot line IMO, but weather DC can carry it acting-wise is yet to be seen. I hope he can surprise me, although I doubt he will.

And as for GA, what I find particularly problematic is that she devotes so much time to spread hate about someone, like it's her mission in life. We like Chris, we come here to talk about him, worship him a bit, talk about Glee and other actors and characters. All she does is HATE, HATE, HATE Chris Colfer from the bottom of her heart and wasted unbelievable amount of time at it. I don't know about you, but when I hate or dislike someone I try to spend as little time as possible talking about them. I discusses them from time to time, but I don't devote every minute of my limited time creating conspiracy theories as to how that person has changed and they have become the Dark Lord set out to destroy all we love and rule the world. And I know all of you here are like me. If it wasn't Chris, each of us would be spending time doing something else/listening/reading/watching which interest us and what we love, not what we hate.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 3/27/2012, 9:26 am

tanita_mors wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

My thought exactly, but we will see how they pull it off. For someone who has been overshadowed his whole life (and that is what I'm getting from that description), Blaine is far to confidant when he is performing. Although this development would explain where his parents get the money for Dalton and their wealthy home. Frankly, this could be an interesting plot line IMO, but weather DC can carry it acting-wise is yet to be seen. I hope he can surprise me, although I doubt he will.

And as for GA, what I find particularly problematic is that she devotes so much time to spread hate about someone, like it's her mission in life. We like Chris, we come here to talk about him, worship him a bit, talk about Glee and other actors and characters. All she does is HATE, HATE, HATE Chris Colfer from the bottom of her heart and wasted unbelievable amount of time at it. I don't know about you, but when I hate or dislike someone I try to spend as little time as possible talking about them. I discusses them from time to time, but I don't devote every minute of my limited time creating conspiracy theories as to how that person has changed and they have become the Dark Lord set out to destroy all we love and rule the world. And I know all of you here are like me. If it wasn't Chris, each of us would be spending time doing something else/listening/reading/watching which interest us and what we love, not what we hate.

But here's the bizarre thing. This is the second time I've encountered somebody who behaves like this on message boards. The first time, the turnaround was over an American Idol contestant. One of his more fervent fans actually got to sleep with him once. Then, after that incident, she discovered things about his personality that she did not like, and she actually built a message board dedicated to hating, not only on him, but on any and every fan of his. They got nasty too - going to his concert and taking pictures of the fans who attended so they could post those pictures and say nasty things on their board.

It's terrible behavior, but the fact that I personally have seen it twice is scary; it must not be that uncommon. GA had nothing on this woman I am describing. It's like a genuine pathology.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/27/2012, 9:38 am

Spoiler:
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/27/2012, 9:53 am

tanita_mors wrote:

Ah, but we talk a lot about Blarren here...

Okay, I'm done troll-ing now tonguue

Yes, what we do here and what GA is doing (or has done) are miles apart. We find a small corner of the internet (i.e. this thread in this forum) to voice our disgruntlement about a TV character, whereas GA is going way out to spitefully spread hatred against Chris, harass Chris and anyone who's even remotely twitter-connected to him as if it's her religious duty.

I think GA, through really bad behaviour on the internet, had managed to establish herself almost like a notorious celebrity in the Glee fandom and especially among Chris's fans (Look at how much we're talking about her here and at the GF). Maybe that is part of her goal as well.

I'm curious as to what had caused the turnaround in GA... Okay, I should really stop bringing her up now. It's quite depressing to think about the irrational Chris haters out there.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/27/2012, 9:55 am

^ Write a fan fic about if Karen. You'll feel better.

As for GA, it's clear psychopathy what she has. I'm convinced she interpreted an action or statement of Chris's as some form of personal betrayal and that her 2 natures are battling it out. She is clearly obsessive and das can't stop figuratively following her object of obsession and that is clashing with her current vision of him. She is like a virtual stalker, that hates someone but can' stop thinking about that person, so they combine the two to create this disturbing persona we encounter. And she isn't the only one. There are two of them at least. One is from Ireland - I think that is GA, and one is from the US - Kerri I think.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/27/2012, 10:01 am

^The one from Ireland is named Kerrie. I think it's the same person.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/27/2012, 10:01 am

Could be, I don't really know. I was told by Age Of Aquarius that there are two of them, one form Ireland one from USA. Maybe they are the same person. Who knows.

Frankly, weather she thinks she is famous in Glee fandom or not she is one thing though, unequivocally - PATHETIC. That girl/girls need serious medical treatments, and I wish I was kidding. Because that kind of behavior can easily escalate and turn them into Mark David Chapman.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/27/2012, 10:12 am

GA is not the only nutcase out there, tho. This week Naya Rivera got death threats by a notorious stalkerish 'fan' of hers, telling her also she would cut her bf (M. Hodgson) at the GLAAD awards.
Naya's account got hacked (don't know if that was done by the same person), but this person follows Naya wherever she goes and sends aweful tweets to her.

I don't get this kind of behavior. Something must have snapped inside for an 'innocent' adoration to become this twisted kind of entitlement and obsessiveness.

But I do think that Chris gets it the worst though, because of his (and Kurt's) position as an out and proud gay role-model. :(

And it takes only one of those nutcases to do bodily harm, aside from the mental harm they are already causing.
I'd rather see pictures of Chris behind a table and making sure he's safe, than him taking any risks. I'm certain all his loyal fans will understand.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/27/2012, 12:33 pm

CloveGlee wrote:But here's the bizarre thing. This is the second time I've encountered somebody who behaves like this on message boards. The first time, the turnaround was over an American Idol contestant. One of his more fervent fans actually got to sleep with him once. Then, after that incident, she discovered things about his personality that she did not like, and she actually built a message board dedicated to hating, not only on him, but on any and every fan of his. They got nasty too - going to his concert and taking pictures of the fans who attended so they could post those pictures and say nasty things on their board.

It's terrible behavior, but the fact that I personally have seen it twice is scary; it must not be that uncommon. GA had nothing on this woman I am describing. It's like a genuine pathology.
Suspect

Delight wrote:Ah, but we talk a lot about Blarren here...
Yeah, we talk about the good side and the bad side of Kurt's life, and about his taste in men... Smile

Btw, if anyone is interested in a good laugh, I just saw this on tumblr lol

Spoiler:
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/27/2012, 12:33 pm

I don't think GA really hates him, I think she is obsessedly in love him in some kind of weird way but she can't forgive him that he is not like she dreamed and doesn't act like she wants him to act. She has an exact image of what should he act, dance and sing, who and what should he tweet (and of course without misspelling), who should he hanging out with, what facial expression should he do on pictures, what should he say in interviews, how should he dress and Chris betrayed her because he failed on every front...

But even if she says she does not like his acting or singing she is angry when he is not very much in episode or she angrily tweets the writers to give him solos...

And I think GA and Kerrie (and many many others) are the same person.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/27/2012, 12:54 pm

She was really, really upset that Chris didn't get more to sing in the Michael Jackson episode, because he sounded so good as MJ, and she loved that.
She doesn't realize that it's the hate for Chris' voice in all the other songs he sings that she is spreading on youtube, twitter, and any forum she is stil allowed to post in, that is a big part of the reason why we don't get to hear Chris sing more on Glee. :angry:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/27/2012, 1:02 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
Yeah, we talk about the good side and the bad side of Kurt's life, and about his taste in men... Smile

Yes, let's talk about Kurt's taste in men. He needs to get his head on straight and realize what a catch he is. He needs to realize that there are better options out there for him than boring Blaine (since I'm sure he doesn't consider Dave or Sebastian boyfriend material). I think Kurt could use a nice boyfriend who isn't a performer who will treat him with respect and worship him for the amazing young man he is.

Seriously, though, regarding us talking about Blaine/Darren here, we are nothing like GA. I don't think any of us here hates Darren personally--we don't want to do him any harm or wish him ill. We just don't like his acting, and our comments are generally about his performance or the characterization of Blaine--our conversations aren't full of venom. We aren't spewing hatred for him every chance we get all over the place about him. Sometimes we get a little silly with our venting, but overall we mean him no harm.

Trust me, if I thought anyone here was dangerous or deranged, they wouldn't be welcome in this community because, while I'm all for venting and bitching, I'm not for giving obsessed people an outlet to spew venom.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/27/2012, 1:05 pm

Glorfindel wrote:She was really, really upset that Chris didn't get more to sing in the Michael Jackson episode, because he sounded so good as MJ, and she loved that.
She doesn't realize that it's the hate for Chris' voice in all the other songs he sings that she is spreading on youtube, twitter, and any forum she is stil allowed to post in, that is a big part of the reason why we don't get to hear Chris sing more on Glee. :angry:
That is true...although about Black or white, she loved the preview, but when the whole song came out, she apologised to people that she praised him before for that song, because he sounds on it terrible as always...(she changes her mind every minute)...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/27/2012, 1:16 pm

Glorfindel wrote:GA is not the only nutcase out there, tho. This week Naya Rivera got death threats by a notorious stalkerish 'fan' of hers, telling her also she would cut her bf (M. Hodgson) at the GLAAD awards.
Naya's account got hacked (don't know if that was done by the same person), but this person follows Naya wherever she goes and sends aweful tweets to her.

I don't get this kind of behavior. Something must have snapped inside for an 'innocent' adoration to become this twisted kind of entitlement and obsessiveness.

But I do think that Chris gets it the worst though, because of his (and Kurt's) position as an out and proud gay role-model. :(

And it takes only one of those nutcases to do bodily harm, aside from the mental harm they are already causing.
I'd rather see pictures of Chris behind a table and making sure he's safe, than him taking any risks. I'm certain all his loyal fans will understand.

I don't understand either, I was taught that if we love or admire someone we want the best for that person not hurt him/her ; but they're some fans who believe their fav celebritites are part of their life so they have to know everything about them and chase them 24/7 which is such a crazy thing. Those people have to be stopped and hopefully in Naya's case they put a restraining order.

I'm agree with Arina that GA is in love with Chris or feels a huge insane admiration for him which only way to express it is being an annoyed stalker.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next