Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1

+24
M&M
Emile
Divalicious
red texta
Struck by Lightning
Coolbeans3131
CloveGlee
sjonnepon
ry_kurtsie
Ireth
arina
Vir Cotto
Delight
sahhar
ColferGirl
dap1217
mellama
brisallie
ColferInspired
Shinra17
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
fantastica
Jellyrolls
28 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 3 Empty this is from Lea's twitter

Post  fantastica 2/21/2012, 12:02 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 3 HAfZl
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1

Post  fantastica 2/21/2012, 12:05 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
Episode 15 is the episode where I intend to take lots of bathroom breaks while watching.

you may need to eat a lot of raw eggs to achieve that. moque
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2012, 12:06 am

Those bridesmaids gowns are incredibly hideous (as most bridesmaids gowns are). And where's Kurt in his bridesmaid's gown? I mean, Rachel did want to see him in one. Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 3 Empty bridal dresses

Post  fantastica 2/21/2012, 12:16 am

I won't call them hideous. they are cheap looking. kurt has much better taste. he picks his own designer fashion.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2012, 12:19 am

You know, if Finchel would have waited for the damn wedding, I bet that Kurt would have made the dresses for them.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/21/2012, 12:22 am

Kurt and Rachel were looking at wedding dresses at Lima Bean right? so whatever rachel is wearing, kurt approves. dryy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 2/21/2012, 3:26 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 3 Tumblr_lzr0c8zT7z1qa5w9eo1_500

Whatever Chris wants...?
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/21/2012, 3:32 pm

honestly chris has brilliant ideas. it's hard not to give him what he wants.

the good thing is, if it's "senior" skip day, that means all the seniors are there, and none of the juniors? I hope Chris finally gets a song, hopefully on that damn rollercoaster (afterall it's his idea!)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 2/21/2012, 3:48 pm

fantastica wrote:honestly chris has brilliant ideas. it's hard not to give him what he wants.

the good thing is, if it's "senior" skip day, that means all the seniors are there, and none of the juniors? I hope Chris finally gets a song, hopefully on that damn rollercoaster (afterall it's his idea!)
Why do I feel like we'll have a bad surprise? suspectt
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2012, 4:00 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
fantastica wrote:honestly chris has brilliant ideas. it's hard not to give him what he wants.

Why do I feel like we'll have a bad surprise? suspectt

I think Shinra's right here.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/21/2012, 4:58 pm

is the magic mountain for ep 15 or 16? which episode are they shooting now?

I hope it's still ep 15. that means blaine (who has his own family back story) isn't on the rollercoaster w/ the seniors. I really really wish for a good old senior moment only - the originals (sans artie and Tina unfortunately).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/21/2012, 8:06 pm

I would love to see some big smaltzy senior moments before graduation, but we still have to work in Gloria Estefan (doesn't she have two eps?), plus Jeff Groff, Alex for 2 eps, Dreads for the next 6 and Lord knows what specials (anybody hear any more on a Disney special? Apparently it was written and they are just waiting for final approval). I have the feeling graduation may be just another passing moment like so much of the show.

I cannot wait for tonight's ep. It may be the best Kurt we get before the end of the season!! Where did I read that they might have Finchel really wed (what a fail) because if they send them off next year you cannot have them share an apartment as singles, or because they want to keep them in Ohio. I think that is a stupid thing to encourage, but what do I know?

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/21/2012, 8:10 pm

i am so looking forward to his emotional scenes. while I hate kurt being kicked in the butt all the time, crying out of sympathy for someone else doesn't bother me at all. I just dont want to see kurt hurt. this episode won't be like this, at least according to the spoilers. so excited!!!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2012, 8:40 pm

Carousel wrote:I cannot wait for tonight's ep. It may be the best Kurt we get before the end of the season!! Where did I read that they might have Finchel really wed (what a fail) because if they send them off next year you cannot have them share an apartment as singles, or because they want to keep them in Ohio. I think that is a stupid thing to encourage, but what do I know?

You read that here as speculation as to why they could make them really get married before shipping them off to college. That was just me making a random comment. But is my word canon now? Because if it is, let's me tell you about Klaine...
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 3 Empty casting stuff

Post  fantastica 2/21/2012, 9:00 pm

not really spoilers of any substance, but they are looking for "photo-doubles" for kurt as well as several other glee characters:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 3 Tumblr_lzrmncklhh1qi362ho1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2012, 9:23 pm

fantastica wrote:not really spoilers of any substance, but they are looking for "photo-doubles" for kurt as well as several other glee characters:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 3 Tumblr_lzrmncklhh1qi362ho1_500

Dang. I would have been a perfect photo double for Chris.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/21/2012, 9:29 pm

are you male??? put on your reading glasses and read that again.

Ask Ausiello

Question: There is a nasty rumor that [SPOILER] is going to bite the bullet on Glee. Confirm or deny? —Addy

Ausiello: I will neither confirm nor deny. I will, however, leave you with this two-word tease regarding tonight’s winter finale: Dream sequence.

http://www.tvline.com/2012/02/spoilers-glee-community-gossip-girl/
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/21/2012, 9:36 pm

it's probably too late to speculate but let me see:

the entire season is a dream sequence. next season they wake up they are all juniors. that must be the revolutionary idea rm had.

or more realistically, Quinn dies in an accident in a dream sequence. we know dave will definitely have a dream sequence of his own. anyway, we will find out in 24 minutes. c u at teh episode discussion thread soon!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/22/2012, 4:03 am

Long live the Quinn!

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 3 Tumblr_lzrte4lbRu1r6nrbwo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/22/2012, 6:38 am

That bitch is usurping on Artie's territory. There is room for only one disabled here. dryy coool

Joke aside, is she just injured or chair bound forever, because I don't like the second option at all. On the other side, I'm happy they are giving Dianna something to work with after her goodbye. She maybe bad when it comes to comedy, but drama is more or less constantly good.

Although, Glee is dangerously going into soap/telenovela territory as of late. I'm not liking that very much. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/22/2012, 8:27 am

Ivana, it's Glee. They are recycling a story. I wonder if the Artie fan's will say that Quinn is stealing Artie's story Wink

Seriously, though, I'm glad they didn't kill Quinn off, but I don't like the idea of Quinn being stuck in a wheelchair permanently so I hope it's temporary. But considering there are no casts on her legs, I'm guessing it's probably permanent. Just me speculating.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 3 Empty car accident

Post  Guest 2/22/2012, 5:04 pm

Blond cheerleader in car accident - shades of POPULAR. They not only recycle their Glee stories, but past shows as well. Is it awful to say that I don't even care about this next ep?? The Finchel wedding was dragged out to boredom. The Karofsky story thrown in there (altho they did better justice to it than Santana - proving again that they cannot write for women), the car accident is nothing more that a cliffhanger (when did they ever write Quinn well?), and I do not care much for this throwing in family for one ep. I haven't connected to one of them like I have Burt and it is because he is so well developed.

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/22/2012, 5:22 pm

Lea Michele @msleamichele
Yes on set right now!!! In the choir room:) @SarahMary101: @msleamichele good morning Smile... Filming any Glee today? Smile

Lea Michele @msleamichele
No but @DarrenCriss is:) RT @caitygleek: @msleamichele are you singing? Smile ♥️
Wow, that is so shocking. ohmy Sleep humhum

3x16 Title
Satuday Night Glee-ver
From GleeZone
lol! afro bounce hola
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/22/2012, 5:31 pm

Yes.Blaine should sing all beegees. dryy :angry:

Marie I feel your pain. Mad
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/22/2012, 5:39 pm

Found these "spoilers" on Tumblr for episodes 15 and 16: TAKE WITH HUGE GRAIN OF SALT

3x15 and 3x16 , hola jeesus !

3x15 - Big Brother

Faith by George Michael . Sung by Tina,Rachel,Sam and Mike with New Directions
Rio/Hungry Like Wolf , both by Duran Duran. Sung by Blaine and Cooper
Somebody That I Used To Know by Goyte feat. Kimbra. Sung by Quinn and Puck
Fighter by Christina Aguilera. Sung by Santana
I’m Still Standing by Elton John. Sung by Joe
Sorry About That by Alkaline Trio. Sung by Rachel
Up,Up,Up by Givers . Sung by Artie,Tina,Puck and Quinn with New Directions

Spoilers

Up,Up,Up is a big number involving people with disabilities. It will be performed in a skate park.
Sean will be mentioned by Finn.
A part of the episode is set as “Skip Day”.
Joe will audition for New Directions in this episode.
Gloria Estefan will appear either in this episode or 3x17.

3x16 - Saturday Night Fever

You Should Be Dancing by Bee Gees . Sung by Kurt,Blaine and Mercedes with New Directions
Boogie Shoes by KC and The Sunshine Band. Sung by Finn and Rachel
More Than A Woman by Bee Gees. Sung by Mercedes
If I Cant Have You by Yvonne Elliman. Sung by Santana and Brittany
Night Fever by Bee Gees. Sung by Sam
Stayin’ Alive by Bee Gees. Sung by Kurt and Santana
Disco Inferno by The Trammps . Sung by Puck,Tina,Joe and Mercedes with New Directions
http://xoxoalisondilaurentis.tumblr.com/post/18066540303/3x15-and-3x16-hola-jeesus
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next